NOVEMBER ( stranger things )

By capeccod

๐๐Ž๐•๐„๐Œ๐๐„๐‘ โ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ is coming. something ๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™—๐™ก๐™ค๐™ค๐™™. a ๐™จ๐™๐™–๐™™๐™ค๐™ฌ grow... More

๐‚๐€๐’๐“
๐’๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ๐“๐‘๐€๐‚๐Š
๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„: ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐˜†-๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐„๐
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„

๐๐Ž๐•๐„๐Œ๐๐„๐‘

11.7K 200 68
By capeccod

NOVEMBER
— a story of friendship.

🌳💡🚲🧇🔦📺💭📸☔️📞📽

IT WAS NO SURPRISE THAT CINDY ELAINE HARRINGTON WAS THE "IT" GIRL IN THE SMALL TOWN OF HAWKINS, INDIANA. In fact, it wasn't like she even had to try to be who she was. All it took for her popularity to blossom was simply to be born into the wealthiest family in town, even if it came with the disadvantages of having an asshole of a father, a mother who at least tried to be a sense of authority, yet still failed in times of need, and a lousy older brother who had seemed to learn his supreme asshole aura from their father.

The Harrington girl, both idolized and envied by even the oldest residents in the small town, was ironically the biggest mystery in all of Hawkins.

As a young girl, her closet was strictly pinks, purples, ranging from articulately designed blouses and pleated skirts, her hair short and bouncy, pulled into tight pigtails or weaved into neat braids by her mother. Her friends were cliquey, judgemental, snobby, even, and followed the youngest Harrington around like puppies starving for the smallest bit of attention from their owner. Cindy Harrington had the entire town of Hawkins wrapped around her finger, and she had been totally aware of it. She knew she could get away with just about anything and everything, and no one would call her out for it. Besides, even if someone did have the courage to pin the blame on the Harrington golden girl, they'd have her wealthy, arrogant father to deal with. Lord knows the Harrington's would rather die than have even the smallest stain on their reputation in the town's eyes, and they would do anything to cover up their mistakes.

Yet, over the summer of 1983, a turning point for many young residents in the small town as they were making the huge jump from elementary school and into middle school, Cindy Harrington had completely revamped herself both physically and mentally.

The girl had completely cut off all members of her posse, much to the confusion of her mother, who surrounded herself by the mothers of her daughter's clique. Instead, Cindy had befriended a group of boys, a bunch who were considered "nerds" by the rest of Hawkins, yet, the Harrington girl adored them for some unknown reason.

Her clothes, while still girly in typical Cindy fashion, had become less pretentious and more practical. From frilly pink and purple blouses and pleated skirts to a blend of multi-colored sweaters, less complicated blouses, t-shirts and worn blue jeans with the occasional skirt thrown into the mix. Her hair was longer, too long in her mother's opinion (Mrs. Harrington claimed she would not settle for an air-headed, dirty, long-haired hippy as a daughter), and the girl rarely allowed her mother to style her long chocolate locks unless forced to.

It was almost as if these boys had changed her. That's what everyone had assumed, at least. Some thought they had corrupted her, manipulated her, used her, but none of it was true. Cindy Harrington was just a child, a child desperately searching for herself.

She wanted to find the real Cindy Elaine Harrington, not the Cindy her parents wanted her to be or the town of Hawkins, Indiana wanted her to be.

Cindy Harrington, a golden girl who had it all, had truly been raised by lies and facades that she was forced to hide from the rest of the world's prying eyes, and finally, after years of hatred and resentment, she was ready to break down the walls her family had caged her in.

DEDICATIONS!

This book is dedicated to you, the reader. Thank you for giving this book a chance and allowing me to tell my own story through the Stranger Things franchise.

DISCLAIMER!

I do not own Stranger Things, all rights are reserved to the Duffer brothers.

The only characters I own are those I have created and/or reimagined, and/or reimagined for the sake of the plot: Cindy Harrington, Dianne Harrington, Ron Harrington, and so forth.

The only storylines I own are those in which I have created for my own characters.

This book does contain mature themes, such as: sexual references, mental illness, violence, blood & gore, death, and so forth.

However, just because these themes are referenced to, there is no promise that each of them will be included, or excluded, from this book.

SETTINGS!

I find that this book is best experienced in: 

Georgia Font

Size One Font

Solid White Background

© capeccod 2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 168 15
๐ˆ๐€๐ ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐๐„๐’ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐‡๐š๐ฐ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ฌ, ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ ๐–๐ข๐ฅ...
1.2K 120 29
In which: Everything was going good for you and your friends, you realize that everything would change sooner or later. now you have to protect your...
38.5K 1K 13
in which cindy harrington must look past the loss of a friend in order to fight the demons that loom ahead of her. ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ: September 8...
34.6K 494 60
โjust know that if you hide... it doesn't go away โž mike wheeler x fem!oc