Infecting You || Yoonmin Snap...

By namjoons_mono

BTS has 6 members RM, Suga, Jin, J-Hope, V, and Jungkook. Jimin is 18 and has no idea who they are until he g... More

Intro
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
900 READS OMG
12
13
14
15
16
Hiatus

3

473 17 6
By namjoons_mono

Jimin:

Suga:

Jimin: Really hyung?

Suga: Yes Jimin, I want to be good friends with you.

Jimin: That makes me feel better, thank you Suga Hyung.

Suga: You're welcome Jiminie.

~5 minutes later~

Suga: Is there a reason you asked me that, Jiminie?

Jimin: Um... no

Suga: The "..." is texting code for something being wrong. I'm not dumb Jimin.

Jimin: Nothing is wrong hyung, I'm okay.

Suga: Sorry to say this but I don't believe you.

Jimin: Fine, you got me.

Suga: What's wrong, Jiminie?

Jimin: I just feel like everyone around me has someone special and I don't. I have nobody.

Suga: You do have someone.

Jimin: Who??

Suga: Me

_________________

A/N: I apologize for the short chapter. I'll try to update at least once every weekend. Twice if I have time. Would it be better to have longer chapters farther apart or shorter chapters every weekend? Let me know~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 5.3K 88
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
267K 8.6K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
481K 17.3K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

121K 2.8K 43
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...