Nenless! (Hisoka Morrow Fanfi...

By janettehere

«What would you do if your favorite anime character became real ?» • Inspired by the movie "Enchanted" • No... More

Prologue
'What a challenge'
20 questions ?
Coffee!
Almost Arrested
Bedtime Story!
Strange Encounter?
My parents ?!
A clue ? Or a trap ?
My savior? Not really!
Finally Something!
The Real Culprit
PUNK?!
1K+??
Apparently, I'm Eric.
Time limit?
2k? new story?
meeting Illumi
Measurement error!
It's about his past?
I'm marrying someone else!

Switch

1.6K 85 34
By janettehere

  It took Hisoka some time to function . It took me some time to take it all in , but there it was . So pretty familir . The Heaven's Arena tower stretched upward with its majestic floors and the square we were currently standing in was breath-takingly beautiful . There were people coming and going giving us weird looks for some reason?
Oh .
That's when I realized we were clutching to each other like lost siblings , that as if one let go , the other would suddenly disappear .
"A-hem! Hisoka?"he let go almost immediately , avoiding my gaze ? I could see his ears go pinkish red , Is he BLUSHING??
The next thing I know , he was glaring .
"Well , come on . We have no money. You probably have a bank account or something ? Where do you keep your-HOLY SHIT HOW MUCH ARE YOU HOLDING RIGHT NOW??"
Hisoka violently nudged me to shut up . Then he shrugged . He just dug his hand into his pockets accidentally like that and a huge sum of money appeared ? Would that happen with me too?

Sigh , nothing :)

Maybe it's just a bonus for the contract with green man .

He pointed at Heaven's Arena and flipped over his notebook to the first page , "we're staying there in the meantime . I'm registered there obviously ."
"I know , ugh . Can't you give me one chance to be responsible for something?" I shook my head and rushed into the building in awe , Hisoka slowly following behind .

I don't know how to express my feelings about here . It feels so odd yet so familiar? It's like nothing has actually happened . There were normal people walking in the streets , chattering and working , shops , everything was perfectly normal . I can hardly believe I have been transported to a completely different universe .

But..I don't know..I can't shake the feeling that something seems quite off . Different.. I just can't point it out..

  I must've looked weird while gaping at literally everything inside Heaven's Arena , because Hisoka couldn't help but snicker at the sight of me . However , he recovered very soon when we reached the registration office .

"Er..hey? Hisoka Morrow's room..?" The lady smiles widely poking her head to the side to steal a glance at Hisoka practically ignoring me .
"Mr.Morrow you're back! "
"Pretty famous , bleh." I whispered , rolling my eyes ready to get immersed in my third wheel role when Hisoka grabbed my hand and snatched his room card from the lady's elegant manicured hand .
"What hey-"
He just kept pulling me till the elevator when he calmly pulled out his pen and scribbled again , " I don't want anyone to know about my voice . Let's try to avoid situations where I have to talk ."
"Oooh , okay then . You could've said so earlier . I hope your room has two separate beds because I'm kicking your butt out to sleep on the couch since you didn't ask for another room for me ."
He smirked , no no wait , it was more of a cute smile curved on its way to a smirk if that made sense .
"What if there's nothing but one bed , though ? ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :3"
" I'm getting disturbed , please don't use wink emojis like ever again-did you just wink ??"

He innocently shrugged . Both of us reached the floor Hisoka was staying at . He placed his room card in and this so familiar thought suddenly hit me . We were exchanging pkaces now , it was Hisoka who had to stay at my apartment at first , now it's the opposite . Mmm, this kinda worries me .

Thankfully , there were two separate beds in his room .

  Actually his room was quite messy , just as how he left it . Shake my head , no house keeping here? But probably it was just Hisoka being so fond of his stuff that he hated other people merely touching them . One of the beds looked untouched for ages . I mean , I could see dust on there and I don't think he changed the mattress and pillow case once , since he settled . The other bed , had a flary red mattress , red pillows and blanket. It honestly looked like a bed for honeymoon or something , what a weird taste he has . On the bed , were tons of makeup supplies . I don't even know what most of them are for .

And some paint colors too . The closet's door was opened , with the usual weird outfits . There was a hair dryer , a hair straightener , ooo bobby hair pins too!

   His drawer had a bunch of snacks , most of them different -if not all- brands of gum . There were towels all over the room?? How many times does this guy shower?? Is that he always looks so shiny??

"Time to clean this!" I rushed over to the mini cupboard ignoring Hisoka's attempts to tell me something . There was a broom , a bucket and a brush , some detergent too . Great . We can just ask for Housekeeping here but I bet Hisoka will refuse and well , I don't wanna be the source of gossip for everyone that HIsOKA haD A gIrL In HIs BEd ROoM!!!11!!111!!#

When I turned around to face him , he was...extremely furious . His face was hot red . He violently pulled me and sat me on the couch . He stood , towering over me clenching his fists . Okay , I'm gonna die now.

"Will you listen to me for A MINUTE??? " he aggressively wrote . Before I could stop myself , I replied , "you mean read..not listen..haha" He shot me a death glare , already moving his fist in the air for a split second .

"Sorryy..." I squeaked , barely audible .

"Whatever . Now , I need to check out my Nen . You know about it well , right? I need you to focus , observe and tell me immediately if there's something wrong ."

"Oh , yep . Sure ." That was why he was angry . His Nen Ability is really important to him , isn't it? Even though we've never gotten a back story , he must've spent years and years developing such a unique power out of his passion for tricks . Of course , it'd be important .

Heck , he could die to get his Nen back .

  Hisoka dramatically stood at the center of the room and I turned , warching him in determination and excitement . I stood up too only a couple steps far , to view it well but not get affected into the power range .

I saw him move his lips , as if to say "Bungee Gum" to remind himself of the slightly foreign words now . He readied himself to produce aura and transmute it to the rubbery gum in the way he was used to . He had done it a million times before , he should do it now just as fine .

  But his eyes full of panic said otherwise . It didn't need written words to explain . I knew something was off . He looked empty , he felt empty . Was his transportation to my world the reason? Maybe his aura pores had to be reopened? But that can't be right! That man was a nen collector , he can give it back the same way he snatched it . They agreed to exchange Hisoka's voice for his nen ability for two months right?

Where did we go wrong in this?

Hisoka's shoulders wete slumped low . He let out a sigh . A heavy exhausted distressed sigh . Then he looked at me . I expected him to look upset and angry , instead , he looked in pure shock pointing with his finger to..me? His line of sight wasn't directed to an exact thing , like he was not entirely sure . Or like , he couldn't see it but feel it somehow radiating in that direction . I spun , looking around myself when I noticed a pink faint aura emitted from my finger .

He couldn't see Nen . He couldn't see his own Nen coming from a different Nen user than him .

A Nen Switch , that was it .

Right , every witch in fairytales has to use trickery for self-entertainment .

....

OOOOHH IT'S CALLED NENLESS FOR A REASON👀👀👀👀

Hi! Sorry for the late update , I meant to finish this sooner I promise . Was busy reading funny cute short (and a little weird ,perhaps?) Bts fic . (I love funny weird cute stuff with a passion jsswjjsw) Jk , I was writing in this chapter whenever I had the chance , really! Have a nice day!💞💞✨ Stay hydrated unlike me okay I need a liter of water now ;;💔💔

Btw do you like kpop guys? If so , what groups do you stan?⭐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 3.4K 22
"Why in Mother Nature's sweet sweet name am I at a circus?" I thought. "Oh right. I'm gonna be training with a clown today." I said out loud dejected...
9.3K 238 19
Honestly I just had an urge to write so this just me throwing things into a story! 1st time so don't be too hard on me 😅 (also I'm writing this in a...
26.9K 617 19
Killua and Gon find themselves in another universe without any idea on how to get back into their own world. They meet others, make new friends, but...
47.1K 1.6K 26
This is a sequel to Try To Take Her Away From Me. They drove her away. The time has come for a victor to rise. Who will emerge from the smoke and dus...