DIRTY COMPUTER ✓

By YORUBOY

A poisonous pool pertubatively plenteous and packed with programs in which Christopher, this poriferous punk... More

A LGORITHM
B ROADBAND
C LOUD
D ATABASE
E NCRYPTION
F IREWALL
G IGABYTE
H YPERLINK
I NTERFACE
J OYSTICK
K ASPERSKY
L APTOP
M OTHERBOARD

proem

3.1K 108 18
By YORUBOY

Poetry

An archive for jumbled thoughts, gymnasium for writing skills and sauna for a stressed mind.

DIRTY COMPUTER
© 2019 by Christopher Zolanski

All rights reserved. This book or parts thereof may not be reproduced in any form, translated for any reason, stored in any retrieval system, or transmitted in any form by any means-electronic, mechanical, photocopy, recording, or otherwise-without prior written permission of the publisher. For permission requests, write to the author, at holuwasheenork@gmail.com.

Portions of this book are works of fiction. Any references to historical events, real people, or real places are used fictitiously. Other names, characters, places and events -- except the book title -- are products of the author's imagination, and any resemblances to actual events or places or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 615 96
It was a doubtful and questionable interest which the son of the principle, the typical player of the school, suddenly showed towards the girl who li...
9.1K 52 64
Would it make any difference? If we knew that it was the last time we would see each other again?
2.5K 580 25
For David John Trent, nothing would ever be the same again after a near-death encounter with a cloaked assailant lands him in a hospital ICU. His re...
262 72 5
The Jewel of the Orient isn't all that true to its name - most inhabitants of Hong Kong never get to enjoy the high-end splendor the city boasts. Yeu...