The Man I Know I'm Not [Frera...

By therevengeparade

[This is the sequel to Tell Me I'm A Bad Man, it's not a necessity to read that first, but you probably shoul... More

The Man I Know I'm Not - Sequel to TMIABM [Frerard]
One - You're A Heart Attack In Black Hair Dye
Two - Give Me More But It's Not Enough
Three - It's The Only Thing That Makes Me Feel As Good As You Do
Four - Weighted
Five - We Shake, Shake, Shake The Hips In Relationships
Seven - You Strip Away My Pride
Eight - At Night, Your Body Is A Symphony
Nine - We're The New Face Of Failure
Ten - It's Not Love If It's Just Fucking
Eleven - I Cried Tears You'll Never See
Twelve - Is It Still Me That Makes You Sweat?
Thirteen - Would I Lie To You?
Fourteen - You're A Regular Decorated Emergency
Fifteen - I Hate The Ending Myself, But It Started With An Alright Scene
Sixteen - There Was Really Nothing I Could Do
Seventeen - I Know I'm Not Easy To Deal With Sometimes
Eighteen - Take This To Your Grave
Nineteen - I Can Watch Your Face As I Take It All Away
Twenty - It's Not Your Disappointed Sigh
Twenty-one - You'll Keep On Giving Me Shit 'Til I Choke
Twenty-two - I Thought I Loved You
Twenty-three - It Was Just How You Looked In The Light
Twenty-four - My One Regret Is You
Twenty-five - Things Have Changed
Epilogue
Thnks Pt - Prt (Folie A) Deux
Unanswered Questions
Your Questions: Answered
One final note to clear everything up
it's been four years and you bet your ass I'm going to milk this
Alternate Chapter 23 - It Was Just How You Looked In The Light
Alternate Chapter 24 - A Love That's So Demanding

Six - 'Cause That's Just The Kind Of Boy That I Am

20.3K 949 1.7K
By therevengeparade

For the first time in what felt like forever, I was awake before Gerard. The fact that I'd barely slept in the first place made it sort of not count, but that didn't matter. It was too early in the morning to be legal (nine o'clock), and for several minutes, I sat in bed, watching him sleep.

I decided that I wasn't going to let anything that Bert said get to me. The promise ring on my left hand told me all I needed to know. He promised to love me, and never leave me for anyone else. After all, I trusted him.

He looked so innocent when he was sleeping. Maybe 'innocent' wasn't the word. Nothing about Gerard Way was innocent. Not his wicked grin, and not his devilish body.

It was like butter-wouldn't-melt, the way he lay on his left side, his breathing slow and even through his parted lips. His impossibly black hair fanned over his face, making him seem almost vulnerable, and I brushed it back, wanting to see his pale skin and his closed eyes. His right hand was in a loose fist by his chin, his left by his head.

Seeing his own promise ring got me thinking. He just looked so...small. Like any second a bird could carry him away from me. I felt for the first time that this friend, this man, who I had always seen as being better than me, was now something precious to be protected at all costs. Everybody falls down sometimes, everybody is vulnerable. And when Gerard fell, I promised myself that I would be there to catch him. He'd always towered over me, but when he needed to be small, I could be a giant for him.

As if he could feel me watching him, he stirred, his nose scrunching up, his eyes screwing further shut. Then they opened, perfect hazel pools looking sleepily up at me, and he groaned a little.

"How long have you been awake for?" He asked, and I lay back down, wrapping my arms around his waist. He was, for once, clothed, his warm, Gerard-smelling shirt against mine.

"Hours. I barely slept." I admitted.

His facial expression turned to one of worry. "Why? Are you okay?"

I nodded, smiling in reassurance. "I'm fine, yeah; just thinking about the wedding. This time next week, Brendon and Ryan are going to most likely be freaking out and shouting at people...though the shouting will probably be Brendon."

"It'll be fine." He smiled, slipping his arms around my waist and pulling me closer. "Is there anything else on your mind?"

"Not really. Just you." It was true; I always thought about Gerard. Night and day, my thoughts were just, well, him.

He grinned. "I thought so." He kissed my forehead before stretching. "I need to pee, I'll be back."

He climbed out of bed, leaving it cold and empty, and he left the room. I lay back, staring at the ceiling, tracing the odd pattern with my eyes. Maybe I could persuade Gerard to paint it like the night sky. Or go even further and knock a massive hole in the ceiling, right through the attic, so I could see the real night sky.

Then I decided that tomorrow night, we were going to go and lie on a hill and watch the stars, like they do in those cheesy teenage movies. That would be cool. We could take a picnic or something.

I smiled to myself at the thought, raising my head when the door opened and Gerard poked his head around it.

"Bert's making pancakes. You want some?" He asked, and I scoffed.

"He'd probably try and poison me." I replied, and he laughed.

"Yeah, okay then, drama queen. I'll take that as a no then?"

"No thanks."

"He says no thanks!" He called downstairs, and an, "Okay!" was called back.

He climbed back into bed, pulling me closer and kissing me slowly. His kisses turned open-mouthed, his hand trailing down my body and cupping my ass before pulling my leg over both of his. I placed my hands either side of his head, grinding my hips slowly against his. He moaned softly into my mouth, his hands squeezing my ass, and then the door opened, making us break apart.

"Oh shit, sorry, I -" I climbed off of Gerard as Bert stammered, blushing fiercely. "Here are your pancakes, Gee."

I kept my eyes on the ceiling, gritting my teeth as he called my boyfriend Gee. "Thanks, Bert."

Bert came over and handed Gerard the plate, and I glared at him as he left. Gerard chuckled before starting his food, and I closed my eyes, somehow falling asleep beside him.

~

I surfaced from sleep to feel warm breath against my inner thigh, and there were hands on my hips. Somehow, the two items of clothing on my lower body had disappeared, but I certainly wasn't complaining.

"Gerard? What are you -" I was cut off by his fucking mouth closing around the head of my cock, and it felt so good I couldn't even open my eyes.

He went lower, his hands on my outer thighs, and I couldn't help but thrust up into his mouth, making him take more in than intended. But, as ever, he just took it. We hadn't done anything like this since the day Bert decided to tell me what he thought of our relationship, which was almost a record for us. Looked like he couldn't help himself.

I'd been having one of the biggest wet dreams ever, and then I'd woken up to this - I was convinced I was still asleep or some shit. Though I definitely felt it when his teeth purposefully grazed the shaft, and when his tongue ran over the slit. Holy shit, I wasn't dreaming.

And then there was a knock on the door, and my breathing hitched. "Gerard?" Bert's voice floated through the wood. "Mikey's here. He's downstairs, I'm going out."

Gerard raised his head, smirking. "I'll be down in a minute!" Then he looked at me, as Bert's footsteps faded away. "I think that's enough for one day."

My eyes shot open and I glared at him. "You are not leaving this room until I come so hard you'll taste me for a month."

He licked his lips, lowering his head. "What was that, Frankie?"

"Put your whore mouth on my cock now." I hissed, and he bit his lower lip before running his tongue up the underside. "Gerard, I swear to God -"

He took me into his mouth again, and I was left gripping the sheets as he moved his head back and forth at the top and curled his hand around the base. I was dimly aware of the fact that his brother was downstairs, and could probably hear me moaning like some whore, but that wasn't something I had the capacity to care about at that moment.

"Oh, fuck - Gerard -"

And then I was coming into his mouth and there was no doubt then that Mikey had heard me, because damn I couldn't help it. All I could think as Gerard pulled off was poor guy.

~

"It wasn't me." Pause. "It wasn't!"

"Are you going to tell him?"

"Tell who what?" I asked, walking into the front room and sitting in the armchair beside the couch.

After the spontaneous blowjob, I'd decided to take a shower while Gerard got dressed and went downstairs to see his brother. Throughout the shower, I'd been plucking up the courage to face Mikey, knowing that he would've heard me, but in the end I decided that it would just be best to go for it.

"Tell Bert that it might be an idea to move back to Jersey now." Gerard said smoothly, and Mikey nodded in agreement. My eyebrows rose at the Way brothers, and I pushed my hair from my face, my eyes flicking between the two. "He seems much better than he did months ago."

"What was he like months ago?"

"Bad. Really bad." He turned to Mikey. "How's Ray?"

The younger Way shot me a glance before speaking. "He's good, yeah; he's with Brendon and that now, sorting out some wedding stuff."

"Shit!" I cried, standing up. "I knew there was something I had to do!"

I ran upstairs, grabbed my laptop, and ran back downstairs, sitting in the armchair. The other two looked at me, marginally confused, as I opened the laptop and turned it on.

"I was supposed to Skype Brendon at some point today, because he apparently wants to talk serviettes." I said, as a way of explanation.

"Finally!" Brendon said, his face on my laptop screen. It seemed as though he had placed the laptop on the coffee table, sitting on the floor with his back against the couch. In the background I could hear Patrick, Ray, Pete, and several others, including Mark Hoppus and Hayley. I felt a little homesick, seeing them all there, but I'd see them for real next week.

"Sorr-ee, I kinda forgot, being distracted and all." I glared towards Gerard, who shot me a guilty grin. Brendon waggled his eyebrows, and I rolled my eyes. "Think what you like, Bren. I'm saying nothing."

"Pete's been YouTubeing serviette tutorials!" Patrick yelled in the background, and I laughed, even as he squealed.

Ryan was sat beside Brendon, his head on his fiancé's shoulder, looking completely out of it. "How's it going, Ry?" I asked.

"I feel high." He said, turning heavy-lidded eyes towards me.

"He's on his medication." Brendon explained. "He's acting high."

"It's strong stuff!" He protested, his eyes closing. "I feel like I'm on meth or something. Just call me Jesse." Brendon rolled his eyes. "Don't complain - this way I'm not whining about how much pain I'm in."

I smiled as Brendon took his hand, pressing a kiss to the back of it. They were definitely going to last.

"So. Serviettes?" I said, and Brendon laughed.

"Make 'em...make 'em like the fuckin' Sydney Opera House or some shit." Ryan mumbled, waving a hand around.

"I can do that!" Pete said somewhere, and Brendon stuck his middle finger up in that general direction. "I can!"

"You spent more time YouTubeing how to make serviettes like the Sydney Opera House than on your speech, you cannot say anything." He said. "And anyway, we've spent barely anything on this wedding because we're poor as fuck - why make something that looks like it costs a lot?"

"Because it looks nice, asshole!" Pete retorted.

"Right, okay, do your goddamn serviettes!" Gerard, Mikey and I were all laughing at the exchange, and Brendon flipped me off. "Who are you with?"

"The asshole and his slightly less of an asshole brother."

"Gerard and Mikey?"

"Mm-hm." His eyebrows rose, and I scowled. "Shut the fuck up, okay?"

Just then, the front door opened, and I heard the sound of crying. Brendon looked at me in confusion, but I just shrugged. Seconds later, Bert stumbled in, tears streaming from his eyes. I glanced at Gerard, whose eyes had widened, and he practically shot up from his seat, wrapping an arm around Bert's shoulders and steered him away and upstairs. I was left staring at the space where they'd stood, thinking about how bad it really was, and wondering what had happened.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Wahey! How's it going folks? xD

Not much to say tonight, just a little thing and a question...

You see up there, near the beginning, the paragraph about Gerard being small when Frank watched him sleep and vulnerability etc etc etc? That technically wasn't written by me. Most of it was written by one of my closest friends - second probably only to wild_imaginayshun - who wrote it when I asked him for a word that meant innocence, but wasn't quite innocence. It's amazing. I just thought I'd credit him with that, even though he won't read it - thank fuck, though he kinda knows what I write nowadays - and...yeah xD

Oh, and would you guys be okay with me writing a Ryden (is it DEN or DON? I never know)? Like a proper fic? I've already posted a status and had three lovely people tell me they'd want one, so I wanna know what the rest of you think :) idk how it would go, but if I got an idea, I could pursue it I suppose? Idk, what do you guys think?

Aaaaand I think that's it for tonight! Let me know what you think about the chapter, and the story in general, and don't forget to follow me on twitter (thervngparade), Instagram (therevengeparade) and tumblr (fiftyshadesofdestroya (if you can't find me, there's a link in my bio xD)) if you haven't already, and kik me too (therevengeparade (that sounds like an invitation to be beaten up, it isn't;)), I like talking to you guys xD it's a shameless self-promotion night, whoops;)

Thanks Pete,

-xocharr <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 161 31
Gerard's a mess. He smokes and drinks, and he's a miserable piece of shit. He could never find a job and never had much friends. Though when Mikey ca...
422 28 12
Temporarily Discontinued!!! Moving states and attending a new school is hard, especially when you have a cute bully....... ------------------------ ...
6.4K 304 9
After three years spent serving his sentence in prison, Frank Iero is released and in search of one particular person, who just so happens to be the...
79.5K 6.7K 33
Sequel to Tell Me I'm an Angel: Frank Iero's life is borderline perfect: he has an amazing husband, his dream job, and he is truly happy, except for...