Two weeks with you ✅

By Feeexoxo

a soft/fluffy hyunghyuk story with a tiny bit of angst [side changki] More

The Bet
Day One - Monday
Day Two - Tuesday
Day Three - Wednesday
Day Four - Thursday
Day Five - Friday
Day Seven - Sunday
Day Eight - Monday
Day Nine - Tuesday
Day Ten - Wednesday
Day Eleven - Thursday
Day Twelve - Friday
Day Thirteen - Saturday
Day Fourteen - Sunday

Day Six - Saturday

921 65 15
By Feeexoxo

Minhyuk arrives pretty early at Wonho's house. He's dressed up a bit, not too much because he doesn't want anyone to notice. He waits at the frontdoor for Hyungwon to come, since he doesn't want to enter alone. He's nervously fiddling with his shirt, always looking down on his outfit, checking if everything is in place.

"Minhyuk."

A very familiar voice next to him attracts his attention and he smiles softly at the owner.

"You actually came."

Hyungwon shrugs his shoulders and returns a smile.

"Let's just get it over with."

He then mumbles and they enter Wonho's house together.

It's only 8PM but it's already loud and full. Hyungwon grabs Minhyuk's hand so "he won't lose him in the crowd" which is probably more an excuse than an actual fear. Hyungwon likes to hold Minhyuk's hand, it makes him feel safe somehow. The boys walk towards a room on the second floor. When they open the door, Wonho, Changkyun and Kihyun are sitting on a king sized bed, talking and laughing together with some drinks in their hand.

"Minhyuk!"

Changkyun quickly jumps up and hurries over to them, throwing himself at Minhyuk who hugs him tightly.

"Hey you."

He whispers and ruffles through the younger's hair.

"Sit down idiots."

Kihyun screams and Minhyuk rolls his eyes at him, dragging Changkyun and Hyungwon to the bed and sitting down. As soon as Changkyun is back he embraces Kihyun, positioning himself to sit in the elder's lap, kissing him softly and giggling shortly.

"Thank you for coming. It's rare to see you at a party."

Wonho mumbles while looking up at Hyungwon who scratches the back of his head.

"Parties are just not....my thing."

"Come on, one or two drinks and you'll change your mind."

Kihyun hands him a cup and smirks at him.

"What's in there?"

"The question is, what is not in there? I've mixed it so much that I literally have no idea but it's strong. And that's all that matters."

Hyungwon bites his lip. He has never had alcohol before and he doesn't really want to start.

"You don't have to drink it."

Minhyuk mumbles, seeing the discomfort in Hyungwon's eyes. He tries to take the cup away but Hyungwon refuses. Despite his doubts he takes a big sip of it and regrets it seconds later.

"Hyungwon!"

Even Kihyun is shocked.

"Dude. Are you okay?"

Hyungwon nods, his vision already getting blurry.

"S-sure. It's good."

He smiles at Minhyuk to reassure him but the boy next to him doesn't believe it. Maybe it was a bad idea to take him to the party. What if he gets drunk and can't walk home? Minhyuk doesn't know where he lives. What is he supposed to do then?

"Let's stop drinking it, okay?"

Minhyuk says in an second attempt to take the cup away but Hyungwon shakes his head.

"No, I'm fine."

He sips on it again and Minhyuk sighs. He then gets himself a cup but only fills it with water. He had no other choice since he had to drive home later.

"Let's play games!"

"Truth or Dare?"

"What are we? High School girls?"

"Well all of you are High School gays so-"

"Hey!"

"Come on please!"

Changkyun whines, his puppy like eyes looking up at his boyfriend, his hand caressing the elder's thigh trying to convince him.

"Okay fine."

Changkyun kisses Kihyun and Wonho lets out a sigh.

"Who starts? I don't want to spin a bottle on the bed. It won't work anyways."

He looks around and his eyes stop at Hyungwon.

"Why don't you start?"

Hyungwon shrugs his shoulders.

"I've never played this game. What do you do?"

"Wait what?"

Kihyun lets out a laugh and stares at him in disbelief.

"You have never played Truth or Dare?"

Hyungwon shakes his head now leaning towards Minhyuk and trying to whisper.

"What is this game?"

Minhyuk smiles and explains the rules, receiving an understanding nod every once in a while. Then after he's finished he suddenly realises how close Hyungwon was. A redish colour spreads over his cheeks. He leans back and they start the game.

"Okay Hyungwon, Truth or Dare?"

"Hmm Dare."

"Wow."

Kihyun claps his hands in awe.

"Someone's brave."

Hyungwon giggles softly and takes a lot of sips from his drink. The taste of the alcohol is amazing. It's better than anything he's had before. It's addictive. And it bewitches his mind. He can't form thoughts aymore, his head spinning constantly and his view getting worse every second. Kihyun is right whatever is in the cup is strong, very strong.

"Kiss-"

"No."

Mknhyuk interrupts Kihyun harshly, sending him deathglares.

"Think of something better Kihyun, come on. We're not ten."

Kihyun clenches his fist in anger but since he doesn't want to fight he searches for another dare. He glances at Hyungwon's cup, noticing that he already drank all of it.

"Okay then....do a handstand."

Minhyuk's eyes widen. He wants to disagree again but Hyungwon just smiles and nods.

"Sure!"

Minhyuk grabs the hand of the slender boy and shakes his head softly.

"Hyungwon if you do a handstand now you will throw up. You-"

But Hyungwon doesn't listen. It's a dare. He has to do it. That's why he gets up quickly, too quickly for his head, making him stumble and almost fall but Minhyuk got him. He gulps and walks towards the wall, taking a deep breath before performing a handstand. Minhyuk was right. It feels like his whole stomach is slowly coming towards his neck, trying to find an exit. He stops after three seconds and sits down on the bed again, trying to ignore the uneasy feeling in his stomach.

"Are you okay?"

Minhyuk asks, his hand searching for Hyungwon's but he takes it away and lets out a laugh.

"That was funny! It's my turn right? Now I can choose?"

Everyone nods and Minhyuk sighs.

"Okay I'll pick Wonho!"

"Dare."

He says in a proud voice, ready to do everything just to prove how cool he is.

"Take off your shirt."

Hyungwon mumbles, his voice softer than ever and his eyes waiting for Wonho's abs to bless them.

"Sure."

Wonho winks at Hyungwon and unbuttons his shirt in a seductively slow way. Minhyuk clenches his fist. He thought he had a connection with Hyungwon, thought they had started to like each other but it seems as if that's nothing worth now. Unless Minhyuk starts to look like Wonho. Everyone cheers for his body and Hyungwon even leans forward to touch his muscles. Minhyuk averts his gaze and tries to ignore it.

"Okay your turn."

Wonho doesn't even bother to put his shirt back on. He plans on staying half naked for the rest of the night.

"Minhyuk."

"Dare."

He smiles through gritted teeth.

"You and Hyungwon. 7 Minutes in heaven. Let's go."

Hyungwon tilts his head. He has no idea what it means.

"Fine."

Minhyuk grabs Hyungwon's wrist and leads them to the nearest room, the bathroom. He is nervous. Not because he's alone with Hyungwon in a room but because the latter is drunk and Minhyuk fears that he could take advantage of the situation. In fact he could spill all his feelings or even kiss Hyungwon and the latter would not be able to remember tomorrow. But Minhyuk pulls himself together. He locks the door and sits down in the bathtub with Hyungwon closely following him.

"What is this game?"

"Nothing."

Minhyuk looks up at Hyungwon.

"Are you okay?"

Hyungwon nods but he feels like shit. He can see at least two versions of Minhyuk and his stomach tells him to better search for a toilet. He closes his eyes and leans his head on Minhyuk's shoulder.

"It was a bad idea."

He mumbles in the short second when his mind is clear.

"This drink...the alcohol."

"Do you need to throw up?"

Hyungwon sits up and nods. Minhyuk sighs and helps him out of the bathtub. They kneel down in front of the toilet and it doesn't take long until Hyungwon starts vomiting. Minhyuk holds the slender boy so he doesn't fall to the side, stroking his back and telling him that everything will be alright. They sit there for way more than seven minutes but nobody even cares anymore. Minhyuk feels bad. It's all his fault. If he didn't invite Hyungwon to this useless party the slender boy wouldn't have drunk so much alcohol.

"It's okay....we're almost there....it will end soon."

He mumbles softly, trying to reassure Hyungwon with his words. Then suddenly it stops. Minhyuk takes tissues and wipes Hyungwon's mouth, telling him to rinse his mouth for the taste to go away. He helps him to get up and holds him close and tight.

"Minhyuk."

Hyungwon's voice is thin, it's nothing more than a whisper, a whine.

"I want to go home."

Minhyuk nods.

"It's okay. I'll take you home. Everything's okay."

He unlocks the door and walks out with Hyungwon in his arms.

"Oh wow it's our two love-birds, how was-"

Minhyuk glares at Kihyun who now seems to understand the situation.

"Oh."

"We're going home."

Minhyuk declares and grabs their stuff without letting go of Hyungwon.

"I can carry him to your car if you-"

"No."

Minhyuk turns away. He definitively doesn't want Wonho to carry his crush to the car when he's not even wearing a shirt. No thanks.

"Okay...Hope you'll feel better soon!"

Hyungwon doesn't react. He's leaning against Minhyuk's shoulder, trying not to fall.

"Okay careful."

Minhyuk whispers as they reach the car. He helps Hyungwon to get in, holding his head and pushing it softly into the car, then also putting his legs in. He closes the door and walks to his side, getting in and starting the engine to drive home.

"I guess we'll have a small sleepover party for ourselves."

He mumbles while concentrating on the dark street in front of him. He glances at Hyungwon, who seems to have already fallen asleep, every once in a while to make sure that he's not suddenly starting to puke again.

It's not as hard as he thought to carry the tall boy upstairs. Minhyuk has to do everything for Hyungwon since the boy is already completely passed out. He takes him to his bathroom, brushes his teeth more than once, then lies him down on his bed, searching for a pyjama that will fit him and putting it on. Yes it is awkard. He has to strip his friend, his passed out friend, and put on some clothes again. But it has to be done. He lies down next to Hyungwon when the slender boy suddenly wakes up, his eyes gazing deeply into Minhyuk's.

"Hey...are you okay?"

Hyungwon shakes his head and closes his eyes again. Minhyuk smiles softly.

"It's okay."

He whispers.

"Tomorrow will be better, I promise."

Hyungwon's hand wanders to Minhyuk's waist, pulling him closer to his own body.

"I'm cold."

He mumbles without opening his eyes while leaning his head against Minhyuk's shoulder. The latter smiled.

"I'll keep you warm."

He gives Hyungwon a soft peck on the forehead.

"Good Night."

Minhyuk then says before turning off the lights and putting his arms around Hyungwon to keep his promise.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 957 32
11/17/19 to 01/26/21 published 01/20/21 to 08/29/21
143K 6.8K 19
• 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨, : 𝘢 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 - 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨. where minho disc...
8.3K 226 21
Minsung Oneshots: All Fluff Moments ( + a little bit of angst) Enjoy! (。•̀ᴗ-)✧
40.5K 1.2K 41
"𝗜 𝗮𝗺 𝗵𝗶𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝘆𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝗶𝗻 𝗮 𝗳𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀, 𝗺𝘆 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺" - 𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗵