League of Legends Fanfiction:...

By FallenVerenity

Everyone has heard of Jinx, the Loose Cannon or as far as we know, the crazy maniac. Jinx in fact has a lot o... More

Chapter 1: My Journey Begins
Chapter 2: Boarding
Chapter 3: Piltover
Chapter 4: A Bank Blowned to Bits
Chapter 5: Annie
Chapter 6: Bot Match
Chapter 7: Lux
Chapter 8: Teemo's Shroom
Chapter 9: Ezreal's Feelings
Chapter 10: Ahri
Chapter 11: Mental Issues
Chapter 12: Kierreal
Chapter 13: Ziggs' Party
Chapter 14: Kiera's Secret
Chapter 15: Team Name?
Chapter 16: Lux's Plan
Chapter 18: Dragon Rose
Chapter 19: Kidnapped
Chapter 20: Where Am I?
Chapter 21: Enraged
Chapter 22: Dragon's Rage
Chapter 23: Friends? Friends.
Chapter 24: My Past
Chapter 25: Astria VS Frostbites
Chapter 26: Epilogue

Chapter 17: Kiera VS Malzahar

260 7 1
By FallenVerenity

After a while, Ezreal, Kiera and I left. I challenged her to a 1v1 battle on the Howling Abyss. She gladly accepted.

Good. This is part two of the plan.

Ezreal will spectate as Kiera and I take our positions. In the Howling Abyss, our shopping is limited so we aren't allowed to purchase some items like the Bloodthirster or Guardian Angel.

"Welcome to the Howling Abyss," the announcer says. I quickly bought a Blasting Wand, Cloth Armor and some health potions. After, I head straight for the brush closer to the blue team, as I am on the purple.

Surely enough, Kiera comes, looking at me.

Not looking right? She can't see me.

Or I thought so.

The next thing I know is that a bunch of fireballs pelt me down as she runs around leaving a trail of burning ashes. I used my skills to poke her back but she outruns them.

About six seconds later, her speed returns to normal and she fires a rocket. The rocket only goes in a straight line however so I dodged it as it hit a minion. I farm.

Kiera tries to farm but my range is as long as hers. When she does, I poke her with my normal attack. I don't want to waste my mana yet.

At level six, I noticed some things. First, her running skill only lasts six seconds. Second, her rocket is only in a straight line and can hit a minion. Third, her passive can let her see through the brushes and fourth, she has no crowd control.

I wonder what her ultimate is.

I let her push, so that I can draw first blood. Her health was 2/3 so I had more.

Once she starts hitting the turret, I used my combo. I used Null Zone to open the void to take her health. When she is trying to get out, I use Call of the Void so that she gets hit anyway. My Voidling is summoned so I use Nether Grasp, suppressing her with Malefic Visions and ignite. She managed to get away but my ignite was still going.

A few seconds later a voice called out.

"Malzahar has slained an enemy. First Blood."

I smirked and took her turret down, grabbing the health packs as well.

Once I'm fed, there's no stopping me.

~Kiera's PoV~

Ugh! I died to Malz! I can't let this happen again.

I need to evaluate him.

I bought a few things from the merchant then went back out. I see that my turret has been destroyed. Malz keeps farming but is farther away.

I see his skills. His passive is probably to summon the voidlings that help him.

One skill can open a hole into the void, damaging enemies in it.

Another can open two portals, silencing and damaging enemies between them.

The other skill just hurts me over time.

His ultimate can suppress me.

He also took ignite and flash. The ignite will be added into his skills that are long-term durations. I took ignite and flash as well.

But how do I counter his skills?

I farm carefully, poking Malz from time to time. He seems amused at my pokes.

He will probably lure me in and use his combo: open hole into void, silence, hurts me over time, suppress and ignite.

Let's see. He is ability powered just like me. It means he relies on his skills. Every skill has a cooldown though.

I should attack when he uses his silence. He doesn't know my ultimate yet but he will.

I let him push a bit as I farm the minions. Whrn I got rid of them, the turret started hitting him and he backed off.

Now I let him poke me. I was down to 1/2 of my health and he got greedy.

He dived into the turret but it was a huge mistake.

I used all of my skills at once. Fire Rose followed by Blown Away. I used Burn After Me to leave a trail as I circle around him and then used my ultimate: Dragon Flame.

A dragon soared right out of me and breathe fire at Malzahar. Before you know it, he was dead.

"Kiera has slained an enemy."

I wondered where the "Ace" was but then I realized that it was a 1v1 match. There really shouldn't be aces.

I push quickly and take down his turret. Malz returns and looks at me but only briefly.

He farms at once and head straights for me, using his combo minus his ultimate and ignite. I get hit but I used Burn After Me to run away.

I grabbed the health packs and watched Malz farm. I sighed, this was going to be a long game.

He noticed me looking at him and raised an eyebrow. I turn away, flushing.

Malz smiled at that though I don't really know why.

I had 1/3 of my health back with Malz having full.

I watched him come closer to the turret and then he stopped.

Why did he stop?

I farm a bit then stare back at him. A cold draft of wind suddenly blew through me, making my hair flow a bit.

He shakes it off and farms again. Malz hits the turret a little bit but gets hit in the process.

I just went for it. I didn't really care if I won or lost.

I ran for him using my combo with my ultimate. It didn't kill him but he backed off, waiting for the health packs to respawn.

I farm and let minions push. I didn't want to die.

Suddenly, Malzahar looked deep in thought and then walked right in front of me.

Is he going to kill me?

But he did nothing. He just stood there, an arm's length away from me.

"Aren't you going to kill or attack me?" he asks.

"Aren't you going to run?" I fire back.

What is his game?

"I might or might not."

"Then I might or might not either. Why are you just standing here?"

"Why are you not attacking me?"

"Because it wouldn't make sense for me to attack you if you didn't attack me!" I say.

"So you'll only attack me if I attack you first?" he asks, raising an eyebrow.

"I'll only attack you if you play fair, not just standing here waiting for me to attack."

He thought again and said, "You know, you are something else Kiera."

Wait, what?

"Uh thanks." I say awkwardly. I didn't expect him to compliment me.

Malzahar goes back to normal and plays fairly again. The game still went on.

~Ezreal's PoV~

I am so jealous right now. Right in the middle of the game, Malzahar stops attacking and starts chatting with Kiera.

I couldn't hear what they were saying. The stadium disabled the in-game chat for the audience as team members could be hostile towards their teammates.

I mean sure, it could've been a friendly chat but I don't know.

I can see the way Malz looks at her. Especially when she looked at him for a moment, sighed, then flushed.

Malz smiled. Smiled.

Malz almost never smiles, not in public anyway.

Also, I can see Malzahar sneaking glances at Kiera. What is he thinking of?

To top it all off, Malz stopped at the turret. I definitely knew what he was thinking of since I was thinking it too.

During that time, a gust of wind blew which made Kiera looked even prettier than normal as her hair flowed in it.

Maybe I shouldn't get jealous. After all, Malzahar is one of our friends now. I shouldn't be mean to him.

But then again....

Why did he wanted to become friends with us?

Something's fishy going on in Piltover and I intend to find out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 63 7
Luxanna Crowngaurd, sister to the King of Demacia and ruler of six kingdoms, is in a secret relationship with Lady Seraphine, who's from the enemy Ki...
2.9K 106 11
"You don't love me anymore?" Tears filled my eyes as I looked into his. "You left me when I needed you most!" "I do love you, my dear. I was just sca...
29.2K 610 19
~Please Don't Leave~ An Arcane: League of Legends fanfiction featuring Vi x Caitlyn ---- Piltover is under attack. Caitlyn begs in vain for Vi, the Z...
23.6K 705 16
You have a bright future in front of you, being the daughter of one of the most financially powerful families in Piltover. You have always behaved, b...