The instincts of a Wolf

Par ThatEruditeLunar

A Lunar Chronicles fanfiction about the child of Wolf and Scarlet. I hope this story will progress and turn i... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 3

1.1K 33 14
Par ThatEruditeLunar

Wolf laid Scarlet carefully down on the bed, sweeping the curls from her gentle face.

Her eyes fluttered underneath her eyelids and her breathing became quicker and lighter. Wolf held his lips to her cheek till her breathing became heavy and slow again. He pulled away, his eyes full of guilt for what he was about to do. He slunk out of the room, his heart heavy in his chest, glancing back at his sleeping wife. He took in the details of her beautiful face one last time. He smiled as he counted her freckles as he had done many times before, finding the same number as he did every time. His smile faded as he looked at her, his eyes filling with a hot substance that burned his eyes. He realized these were tears.

Wolf was crying.

He screwed his face up angrily, and whispered almost too quietly to hear, "Scarlet, I love you. I don't want to loose you again," his voice was gruff and hoarse, an unfamiliar sound to Wolf, weighed down with sorrow.

He left the room swiftly, closing the door softly behind him. A warm tear trickled down his cheek. Wolf left it there, his emotions out of his control.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

63.1K 1.7K 33
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, Victoria Perez goes to the love island villa to find love.
1M 33.9K 80
"𝙾𝚑, 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖! 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜! 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎...𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚐ä𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑...
87.2K 2.5K 39
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
436K 15.2K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...