KHR: Soulless Sky

Av Aoka_MidoKuro

Sawada Tsunayoshi is not known as 'Dame Tsuna' like usually known but 'Soulless Tsuna' or 'Speechless Tsuna'... Mer

Sky and Storm
Rain, Sun and Cloud
Lightning
Mist
Cloud and Mist
Sky and Mist
Rainbow
Sun
Lightning
Storm
Rain
Mist
Cloud
Sky
Eclipse
Sky and Sun
Sky and Eclipse
Sky and Sun
Rainbow
Mist, Cloud, Earth and Night
Mist & Eclipse
Eclipse and Rainbow
Night
Storm, Sky & Mist
Earth
Mountain
Forest
Swamp
Glacier
Desert
Eclipse & Mist
Rainbow & Eclipse & Desert
Eclipse
Sky
Skies and Sun
Night and Rainbow
Skies and Rainbow
Omakes: Harō~in and Buon Natale!

Sky & Night

3.1K 98 30
Av Aoka_MidoKuro

Chapter 37: Two Strongest Organization

The ship was in the middle of the sea when the CEDEF helicopter arrived. Iemitsu, Basil and Oregano were the only passenger of the said vehicle as they delivered supplies for their ship. The one who greeted them was Lambo with Brina and Squalo.

Squalo immediately told his purpose which is to order the External Adviser that they will be taking the Varia upon their return to Italy. As much as Iemitsu wanted to say no, this was also an order from Vongola Nono so he had no choice but comply and told to wait for the announcement of their return.

To Oregano's astonishment, the five years old child, Lambo actually knows how to inventory the items and had Brina help him with a condition of fighting her of course. Iemitsu and Basil of course saw this too which was kind of not hard to believe after witnessing his ability in the Ring Conflict.

Iemitsu looked around, trying to find someone yet that person wasn't on sight. He kept walking around the ship looking for the particular person until he arrived in a certain room which looked like an office. Inside, who he saw was Gokudera Hayato who's currently wearing glasses, focus on both his laptop and papers in hand in great concentration for a teenager to actually able to do.

Gokudera didn't even a raised his head to see the newcomer yet the presence was enough for him to identify who it was. "Didn't expect you coming here External Adviser, Sawada Iemitsu-san. Why come here?"

Iemitsu studied the teen for a moment before replying, "I'm looking for my twins."

"They're not here." Gokudera said next, still not raising his head to see his visitor.

Iemitsu could only nod before leaving the room without forgetting to close the door. He continued his search from every corner, door to door yet none of his twins were found. He's been searching for hours!

"Who are you looking for Iemitsu?" A foreign yet familiar voice question Iemitsu behind him. Turning around, he was surprised to see Lal Mitch, not a chibi version but an adult version. "La-La-Lal!?"

Lal raised her eyebrow, "What? Are you by chance forgetting the fact I'm actually an adult."

"N-no tha-that's not it!" Iemitsu immediately defended himself before she hurts him, "I'm just surprise I mean, how do you expect me to react after seeing this? Especially the last time I saw you, your... tiny..." Lal scoffed as she looked away, not denying the fact she got his point. Iemitsu breath in relief before straightening himself and questioned, "So, have you seen my twins Lal? I feel like they're hiding from me."

Lal glanced toward him before answering, "They must be still talking to Nono through video chat. Discussing about Vongola and so forth."

Iemitsu can't help but narrowed his eyes, hoping he's not too late. "Do you know where they are?"

"Captain's room although I must warn you, its guarded tightly." Lal answered and warned to the External Driver.

Iemitsu nodded before heading off. Arriving to his destination, Lal's statement was proven right when he saw ahead was the Cloud Guardian of his older twin, Hibari Kyoya with him was the ex-Storm Arcobaleno, Fon.

Fon smiled gently toward the External Adviser of Vongola, "Fancy meeting you Sawada Iemitsu, how may we help you?"

"I'm looking for my twins." Iemitsu directly stated.

Fon hummed before glancing to his nephew who grunted.

"Hmph, they're in the middle of the meeting. Meet them later." Hibari said straightly, eyes glaring toward the External Adviser.

Iemitsu hummed before questioning, "I heard from Lal that they're currently talking to Nono."

"Indeed, they are." Fon confirmed, "The topic is most probably about the coming inheritance ceremony. It's better to ask them yourself ones they're finish."

Iemitsu can't help but grimace because he knew who won the Ring Conflict and the inheritor of Vongola Boss position. To him, he doesn't want to have his older twin to have anything to do with Mafia, he would do anything so that he could live as a civilian like his wife while his younger twin who's not already exposed but also trained under Reborn could do the job instead.

Yet... in the midst of confusion and battle in Vongola Headquarters thanks to Varia, he heard a news from Dino that it was Sawada Tsunayoshi, his oldest son who won the Ring Conflict. It's a shocking discovery to learn his son who acts differently and unemotionally to become a winner of the said deadly competition. Still remembering the prowess of both Sun and Lightning Guardian, he made a conclusion that he had won thanks to them but Nono told him his son fought against his younger brother and Xanxus head on with no assistance.

That information was enough to give him another wave of shock. Sure, Tsunayoshi could enter his Hyper Dying Will Mode which was actually a questioning fact of how he learned it, then the fact his strength was par against him like he had fought so many battles to gain the experience which was again an impossible scenario to happen.

Taking a deep breath, Iemitsu spoke. "Could I at least wait here until they're done?"

"Hmph! As long as you're not crowding but if you do, I'll bite you to death." Hibari said warningly toward the External Adviser.

"Kyoya that's not how to talk to someone older than you." Fon said gently yet his eyes tell mischiefs. Hibari on the other hand can't help but twitch his eyebrow for such ridiculous reasoning because if they're talking about actual ages, Hibari is the one older than Iemitsu, the same with the Omnivore.

Iemitsu for some reason felt there's something about Fon's statement. As much as he wanted to peel the whole mysteries within his older son and his Guardians, he knew there's a time and place, especially the said Guardians are too protective over their Sky. He doesn't even need his intuition to tell a Mist user which was probably the Haft Mist Guardian Girl is currently present yet hiding from people's site and like the Cloud Guardian, also guarding the Sky.

Really how much protectiveness do they have to his older son?

It took two hours before finally the door opened but the only one who came out was Ieyuji. The said young man immediately took a breath of relief as finally they're done with the long meeting until he noticed someone ahead which kind of surprise him.

"Dad you're actually here?" Ieyuji can't help but question it in disbelief.

Iemitsu almost scoff, "Did they not announce our coming?"

"Well they did but I'm kind of expecting that ones your done you guys will immediately leave." Ieyuji said truthfully to his part.

Iemitsu mentally felt something big hit him, he knew his son is right for that one as there're times he got station in Japan yet never visit his wife nor called her. For his defense he's an External Adviser of Vongola and had lots of enemies, if any of them found out about his family and target them... he doesn't even want to imagine one day he'll find his wife and his twins bath by their own blood in the middle of the street. He took a deep breath to calm his nerves, its not the time to think of something he will make sure in his very being that will never happen.

"Is Tunafish with you?" Iemitsu questioned to his younger twin son.

Ieyuji can't help but feel little nostalgic about that nickname his father gave to his older twin, on the side he can't help but question how he will react after hearing that from his counterpart father. He answered truthfully, "Tsu-nii is still talking to Grandpa... or should I address him as Nono?"

Iemitsu chuckled, "Any will do Yuji-chan." For some reason Ieyuji wanted nothing but punch his father after hearing that stupid nickname again. "Still, what are they talking about to take that long?"

"Something about what to expect when he took over Vongola." Ieyuji said as he looked away, still grumbling about the nickname. He missed the brightness of his father's eyes diminished and change to something cold and serious, "He's taking the position?"

Noticing the changes of his voice, Ieyuji faced his father without flinch and nodded. "Tsu-nii actually wanted me to take the Vongola. I refuse because what I wanted is not to become a boss but be part of CEDEF."

That shocked Iemitsu, "What!?"

Ieyuji grinned, "I'm taking your position Dad. I'll train hard to become qualified and become the External Adviser for my twin brother."

Iemitsu can't believe what he's hearing, yet he pushed it on the side and gave a serious and authority look to his son. "Being part of the CEDEF especially becoming an External Adviser is no easy feat Ieyuji." The young lion countered it with his resolve, "I know and I'm ready to take it Iemitsu."

On the side, Hibari mentally felt proud over the weak herbivore's resolve. Looks like he won't be taking over the position like back on his time.

"I made up my mind Dad and I will never back down no matter what you say." Ieyuji continued then narrowed his eyes in absolute seriousness, "I'm ready to spill blood if necessary to show you how serious I am."

Normal people would immediately step back from how serious Ieyuji was emitting especially taking a life but not Iemitsu. Yes, his eyes widen in disbelief before recovering within the second.

"Do you have any idea what CEDEF is Ieyuji?"

"CEDEF known as Consulenza Esterna Della Famiglia, a secret intelligence organization independent from Vongola Famiglia." Ieyuji started. "Founded by the First-Generation Cloud Guardian of Vongola, Alaude. He did this to split the power in the famiglia to create balance after Ricardo took the position. This is how they are originally made." Ieyuji gripped his fist, "As time goes by this organization became the Vongola's underground organization where they do the dirty work for the sake of Vongola Famiglia."

Iemitsu nodded because it's true, "Murder will become the most norm of your life, no matter who they are, woman or child are no exception. Sacrifice is also necessary, you can never hesitate to use your own men for the sake of your mission." He narrowed his eyes, "Knowing this, you still want to pursue it Ieyuji?"

"Yes." There's no hesitation to his words, something that made Iemitsu mentally worry for his younger son. He wants them to take care of Vongola, not CEDEF who's no longer a bright place for young and bright as them to see and witness. "But unlike you, I will never sacrifice my men for the sake of my mission." Ieyuji added that immediately took Iemitsu's attention.

"What use completing your mission if it will end up destroying you? What use completing your assignment when there's more ways completing them yet you used the easiest way out? For me, those who thought sacrifice are necessary are nothing but fools, necessary but fools. If you can't even protect your men and comrade, how can you protect the one you swore to protect."

Tsunayoshi's word echoed within his mind when he, Tsuna and Nono via video chat were discussing about Vongola and CEDEF. Tsuna more than anything wished nothing but safety of those precious to him, his becoming men were not exception of his protectiveness. He would rather wage war and fight them alone than let them take the fight over his selfishness. Nono called this characteristic a fool while Tsuna merely smiled and said most called him a motherhen when this title was supposed to be from his Storm Guardian.

Ieyuji can't help but smile over that fact and his determination doubled, "The future Decimo wish to reform Vongola Mafia as a Vigilante Group like Primo originally created, make it strong to protect the weak. I who will become the External Adviser will make sure he will succeed even if it means I'll have my hands covered in blood for it." Mentally added, 'This is also the only atonement I could do for my twin brother.'

Iemitsu for the lack of word was speechless. He had never seen his son show so much determination before, especially the path he's taking was dark, foreign and absolutely cold one. Not many could stomach this path yet just seeing Ieyuji so serious and determine to take that path was beyond him.

Fon can't help but give Ieyuji a new light. He too knew how dark and cold the CEDEF organization actually is yet Ieyuji didn't care and wanted to take this path. For some reason he can't help but curious how much he could hold it up after taking this path.

The same idea runs to Chrome as well who was silently watching from the sideline. Unlike CEDEF from their world, the CEDEF in this timeline was dark and cruel. Her Boss knew this as well and yet he didn't try to stop his younger brother of taking this path. And she sees why, his resolve is strong that maybe this new seed could change the cruelty of CEDEF to become a different light. Maybe... Ieyuji is capable changing CEDEF and reform its glory.

Hibari can't help but smirk evilly, this herbivore is learning how to bite and whatever he becomes will become essential to the new foundation of Vongola. He could see it and his blood boils from excitement to witness it within his own eyes.

The atmosphere was tense yet none of the three were affected by it until a familiar voice was heard.

"NO! ONE IS ENOUGH, I DON'T NEED ANOTHER ONE TO ADD IN MY LIST!"

That was Tsuna's voice. Worried, the three went off to reach his location. Ieyuji followed them.

Iemitsu on the other hand was confuse as why his older son wasn't in the room he's supposed to be until he shrugged and followed them. He does need to speak with Tsuna after all.

Few minutes ago in the office room, a knock from the window was heard that made Gokudera looked up and glance the said window. Immediately recognized the gloves, Gokudera stood up and went to open the window. This person immediately came in and it was Tsuna in his Hyper Dying Will Mode, landing on the floor he immediately extinguished his Flame before smiling toward his Storm.

"Thanks Gokudera-kun." Gokudera smiled as he closed the window, "It's nothing Juudaime, still why come in there?"

"Dad is waiting outside the room and I don't feel like meeting him right now. So, I had excused myself talking more to Grandpa so Yuji-kun could deal with him."

Gokudera can't help but chuckle, it's so unnoticeable but his boss actually knew how to manipulate people, its mainly when he's in boss mode and dealing with Mafia affairs.

"So, how's the research going?" Tsuna question in his boss mode which in instinct Gokudera went to his right-hand man mode. "We're currently haft done all thanks to Soichi lending me his service. As you had expected, there are many changes from the ones we knew back in our world like the Tarugna Famiglia a prosperous famiglia who specialize in Drug dealings were actually a small founding organization and currently allied with Cozmeto Famiglia."

Tsuna nodded as he read the material he's holding before glancing toward his Storm and smiled, "As expected Gokudera-kun, you never cease to amaze me."

Gokudera can't help but flatter a bit, "This is nothing Juudaime. I am your right-hand man."

"And the best." Tsuna agreed before glancing toward the case Bermuda have given to him. From what he could see, it hasn't been open yet. Turning to Gokudera, he spoke in profession. "I believe this is something that anyone shouldn't be open except you Juudaime."

Tsuna nodded in understanding before taking the case and opened it. What contains were files which from what the two could guess were all confidential from the Vindicare. This question the two as to why Bermuda would give something very important information to them of all people. They scan every content until they found a certain file that completely took their world off guard.

"WHAT!?" Both Sky and Storm bellowed in disbelief.

"Hmm this is an interesting offer don't you think." It exactly didn't help the fact Reborn the ex-Sun Arcobaleno appeared out of nowhere.

"Reborn can you please try appearing like normal people would do?" Tsuna said almost like a habit. Reborn merely chuckled, not feeling guilty at all. "So, what do you think?"

Tsuna took a sigh before turning back on the paper on hand. What indicates was about the Vindice giving everything even its right and control under Sawada Tsunayoshi, meaning Bermuda the boss of Vindices is giving all of it to Sawada Tsunayoshi, making him own the underground Vindicare Prison.

"Juudaime" Gokudera murmured in disbelief, because that could only mean one thing.

His Sky will lead two strongest organization within the underground world!

Tsuna for some reason felt this new life would give him a twice hell than his first experience in life. Just what the bloody hell Bermuda thought it would be a great idea to have him lead the Vindicare Prison!? This is NOT how its suppose to work!

"Juudaime... Co-Congratulation!" Gokudera bellowed in so much happiness that he's already crying as well. Reborn smirked, very proud to the brunette. "Being a boss of Vindicare Prison would also mean you have control over omerta policy. You could actually change the whole system of Mafia if you wish for it. Congratulation Dame-Tsuna."

So speechless and disbelief, Tsuna left the paper down and stepped back for a moment before yelling his frustration.

"NO! ONE IS ENOUGH, I DON'T NEED ANOTHER ONE TO ADD IN MY LIST!"

Hearing his yell made most occupants within the ship to burst in. The one who yelled in concern was Yamamoto.

"Tsuna what's wrong!?"

Instead of answering, Tsuna mourned on the corner, still occupied for the fact his worst nightmare will double in the worst possible day of his new life.

This action confused everyone then turn to Gokudera who's crying in happiness for his Juudaime, so happy that he won't even able to answer them so they turn to this-moment-normal Reborn who's merely smirking and holding a paper in hand.

Instead of speaking the answer, Reborn gave the paper for them to see. Ones they had read it, all were all in disbelief because from this day forth, Sawada Tsunayoshi is the boss of the underworld Vindicare!

"Tsuna... you are so amazing..." Yamamoto murmured in happiness and disbelief. Colonnello on the other hand felt happy and nervous toward the brunette, "Really kora, you are already leading the Strongest Mafia in the world, Vongola Famiglia then your adding the Vindicare Prison the most feared by all Mafias organizations kora!"

Lal and Iemitsu were speechless toward the discovery and so were Byakuran, Bluebell, Aria, Squalo, Lussuria, Mammon, Chikusa and Chrome.

Ryohei who's very overjoyed yelled more than his normal, "THIS IS YOUR EXTREME BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE MY OTOTO!!!"

"NO!! ITS EXTREME DEFINITELY NOT ONIISAN!" Tsuna countered back and he looks very pitiful and about to burst in despair, "Do any of you have any idea what it means? Paperwork people, PAPERWORK!!"

That was met by silence.

"Paper coming, paper signing, paper coming, paper signing, paper, paper, paper... GRAAAAAAHHH JUST KILL ME!!!" Tsuna kneel down in despair and they're perfectly sure Tsuna is already crying from despair.

Reborn scoff, "You look pathetic Dame-Tsuna."

"Shut up Reborn!" Tsuna shouted, mature and adult be damn he needs to at least release his tantrum even if it means it look like childish to everyone's eyes. "I'm taking it back, I'm taking ALL OF IT back! I'm not taking the Vongola Boss, had Xanxus take over instead of me!"

Lussuria hummed, "Hmm... I'm sorry but I believe that's not how the process work..." He glanced to Squalo, "Right?"

Squalo released a deep breath he didn't know he's holding before showing his irritation toward the future Boss, "VOOOOOIII ARE YOU A KID OR WHAT!!? SHOW SOME BACKBONE WILL YA!"

"Shut up sharky!" Tsuna countered, earning an angry mark from the Varia's Rain Guardian.

"VOOOOOIIII WHAT DID YOU CALL ME YOU BRAT!!?" Squalo bellowed as he swings his sword and pointed it to the brunette.

For those who were watching from the sideline it was very laughable scene but Tsuna's Guardians thought otherwise. They're sweating and nervous, as if they're afraid toward their Sky when he's becoming childish.

Hibari covered his nervousness by walking away yet it was noticed by Fon. Worried, the ex-Storm Arcobaleno decided to follow his nephew. Chrome disappeared through the Mist. Ryohei was sweating bullet and immediately went on run followed by Yamamoto and Gokudera who grabbed Aria's waist hand and pull her away. Thankfully Lambo and Mukuro weren't present. Seems to know the coming danger, Reborn quietly left using his secret pathways.

Those who noticed them left can't help but question this until their gaze return back to Tsuna who's chuckling, more like giggling and from the way he voiced it, kind of creepy.

"Sharky... do you wish to witness hell?" Tsuna almost sweetly that shook their nerves.

"T-Tsu-nii?" Ieyuji called nervously, because really why's his head telling him to run to his older twin?

Tsuna smiled sweetly but his eyes reflect the eye of a demon. Before they knew it, hell entered the room and no one was able to escape, everyone presents yelled in horror.

Somewhere far, Ryohei, Yamamoto and Gokudera breath in relief while Aria looked confuse.

"What was that?" Aria asked in confusion. From the sound of those yell they're look like in danger.

"Don't think about returning back Aria-san." Gokudera advised, "Really that Shark Freak, he should have let Juudaime throw his tantrum."

"Hahahaha well that's Squalo to you." Yamamoto said in almost relief tone that they're safe.

"Shit, I should have extreme pull Master Colonnello and Lal Mitch away there." Ryohei grumble.

"Don't worry Sempai, they're all strong so they should be able to come back alive." Yamamoto assured the Sun Guardian. Gokudera sigh, "I hope our ship don't sink thought."

"Hahahaha... true..."

That took Aria's attention, "Is Tsunayoshi-kun plan sinking the ship?"

"I hope not Aria-san but there are times Tsuna can't hold himself but destroy everything he sees when he's in childish mode... As Reborn called it." Yamamoto said sweating, worried visible to his expression.

"I wonder how she could survive that when Juudaime is in that state." Gokudera murmured without thought.

"Who?" Aria questioned yet none voiced the answer.

Sensing that, Aria immediately knew she will be left out without answers.

Hours later, Aria and Fon were so glad and thankful they left the room before they got involve to Tsuna's childish rampage. They immediately took note to flee whenever Sawada Tsunayoshi act like that again.

Evening and the clinic were very occupied thanks to the childish tantrum from Sawada Tsunayoshi. Ryohei, Daisy and Ken the only available Sun users since Reborn don't want to help were busy healing their wounded bodies and broken bones. The one who got worst were both Iemitsu and Squalo since they were the only ones who had guts enough to fight back against the tantrum Sky.

"Tsu-nii... is... demon..." Ieyuji painfully murmured in pain before closing his eyes in exhaustion.

"You are so pathetic Baka Yuji, if you can't handle something small how do you expect becoming an External Adviser?" Reborn said smirking and teasing toward his ex-student. Ieyuji glared the infant, "Shut... up... ughh!" He groaned in pain, making Reborn more amuse from his misery.

"How exciting." Reborn said so amused that made those who heard him sweat drop in fear. He is known as sadist for a reason.

Yamamoto was helping Ryohei bandage them when he noticed someone missing. "Where's Tsuna?" He questioned their youngest Guardian who's carrying the materials for the wounded comrades.

Lambo shook his head, "Don't know and knowing him he probably locked himself to his own room."

True to Lambo's word, Tsuna was indeed to his room alone and guilt was clear to his figure. To him, he can't believe how childish tantrum he had acted.

'Reborn... I completely BLAME YOU FOR THIS!'

"Thank you for the complement Dame-Tsuna." The familiar voice jolted Tsuna before turning around to see Reborn actually there. He can't help but glare suspiciously, "How did you get in here?"

Reborn merely smirk before jumping to his bed and sat. Knowing Reborn, Tsuna went to his bed and sat there as well beside him.

"So, what do you want to talk about Reborn?" Tsuna immediately went to the point. His eyes reflect stillness, wanting nothing but the point of the coming discussion.

Reborn didn't speak, eyes shadowed for a moment before turning to Tsuna, eye to eye as he spoke the word Tsuna never expected to hear. "Tsuna the Reborn you know, my counterpart self had given his memories to me."

Silence, it took time before Tsuna's eyes widen in disbelief. Did he hear it right? Did his Reborn, his Father figure from his real timeline really gave his memories to this different timeline's father figure, Reborn? His hyper intuition was reacting so strong from those words, telling he's telling the truth, that he should believe and be happy because even in the afterlife for so many years, he had never failed to look after him.

This thought was enough to make him cry. "H-how?" Tsuna questioned between his tears.

"I don't really know how it began, maybe its around the time before I actually met you." Reborn admitted before looking away for a bit. "The first time we met, I feel like I had known you yet can't point when. I had decided maybe because you are a strong Sky flame user that I as part of the Sky elements felt attracted toward you... it little change when I found out about who you truly are with your Guardians. Your very trust toward me from the very beginning made me reflect that maybe I subconsciously answer toward it... yet it doesn't feel right."

Tsuna continue to listen even tears kept flowing. Not interrupting Reborn either as he speaks.

"That is until I met my counterpart self." That made Tsuna react, "You met him?"

"I met him when we finally rested after our battle against Daemon Spade." Reborn answered before facing him. "He explained to me why he showed himself and reason why his memories will fully merge with mine and gave a word to watch over you."

"Fully merge? Is that the reason why you're confuse when you first called me Dame Tsuna?"

"It's not fully developed but now I got everything. I had witnessed your struggles from both rejecting the position and your battle for the sake of your friends and family. Even how you finally accepted your position and how you run Vongola according to your desire and will, changing and destroying the dark norms that not only strengthen the Famiglia but also made it kinder and better, the rebirth of Vigilant Group." His fedora shadowed his eyes, "I also seen your struggle against the Eclipse Flame back to your timeline until my counterpart's death."

Tsuna can't help but bit his lower lips, even though it's been many years and finally moved on, the pain never left.

"Do you... blame me for his death?" Tsuna questioned in whisper.

"Not at all." Reborn straightly answered, "He did the right thing, just as I told you last time. My counterpart has no regrets."

"That's... I-I see... Thank you..." Tsuna breath in relief, looks like he never knew he's actually conscious about it than he really thought he is.

It was silent for a moment until Reborn brought a topic that honestly made the coming Decimo wish it never did, "So, any plans how you'll handle two strongest organization Dame Tsuna?"

Tsuna can't help but groan as he clenched his head, "Not now Reborn..."

Without warning, a mallet was about to hit him when Tsuna immediately blocked it with his right palm with burning Sky Flame. After all, dealing with Reborn was never and will never be an easy feat, past or future. "Really Reborn, stop. I had enough as is."

"If you want me to stop then be serious. You are a boss and you should know that no matter how much you avoid this topic the fact you ARE the boss of TWO strongest organization will never change."

Tsuna groan ones again before sighing in defeat. 'I guess there's no other way out... might as well get on with it...' He took a deep breath before his aura change, presence that said he had the highest authority and no one should ever mess with. He started talking serious like a boss should be.

"From our timeline, Basil who succeed my father had run the CEDEF long enough until an unfortunate incident that cause his life, making Hibari-san take it over instead as I see no one fit enough to fill up the weakened organization. Now that I'm absolutely sure Yuji-kun will do far better than anyone would expect, I will have no problem having Hibari-san and Mukuro handle the Vindicare Prison."

"What made you decide that?"

"Out of all my Guardians, those two knew how to handle both men and system within the organization. Those two may have the strongest rivalry but when the job counts, both could work together that could make anyone coward when faced."

"Hmm... so you have no trust for Basil's ability."

"Your wrong, I trust Basil's ability but the way how my father installed his action is something I do not approve. If there's anyone who could change the current CEDEF other than my Cloud Guardian, it's my twin brother."

Reborn nodded in understanding before smirking, "And Vongola?"

"Cleaning the house is a good start." Tsuna said as he nodded, showing he's agreeing to his own idea. "Letting the rat runs too much could cause not only to the famiglia but also to my love ones and that is something I wish to avoid." Tsuna looked to Reborn directly to his eyes, "If there's anyone I trust other than my hyper intuition to do this job, its Gokudera-kun and Chrome."

"I see..." Reborn said as he smirked, he's starting to look forward to what he could do to Vongola.

"Having Allies I trust would also benefit both side like Giglio Nero and Gesso, there's more famiglia that we could trust if they happened to have a same background like in our time. Among those are Fiore, Almanza, Hederico and Rephilia Famigilias. They maybe small famiglias but they knew the meaning of alliance. They will never betray you as long as you did the same with them."

Reborn nodded in understanding and his eyes tells he indeed knew those famiglias even though they're not widely known. They're small but had very skillful assassins and thieves within their disposals.

"How about the famiglia that targets your family?'

"Lambo and Yamamoto will investigate them." Tsuna said with full trust and conviction toward his friend and Guardians. "Although as of the moment might be Yamamoto and Oniisan as I don't want to have Lambo expose himself for the time being. They're great at collection information thanks to your teaching."

"Its expected, still why pull back your Lightning Guardian?'

"The most obvious reason is because out of all of us, he's the youngest and of course our Baby Brother but that's not the whole point. The real reason I don't want to expose him is because he's our trump card. He's my Lightning Guardian you have chosen for a reason after all."

Indeed, Reborn could see the reason why from his counterpart self's memories he had chosen Lambo who's a coward and a crybaby to be Tsuna's Lightning Guardian. Its to give the drive of overprotectiveness to the rest of the Guardians and to become a greatest shield to their love ones. If ever they're on the battlefield, they could easily focus on their battle without worries knowing their youngest will always be there to protect them and waiting for them to come back home.

"So, after that?"

"We'll negotiate." Tsuna answered without a beat, "I don't prefer bloodshed and I wish to have the conflict settle peacefully but if it turns out they won't hold their words or refuse to accept to settle everything peacefully, I may have no choice but eliminate the boss."

"The boss huh..."

"Heh, yes. You had ones said it to me, the heart of the famiglia is the boss itself. Without a heart then there's no famiglia in the first place."

"Becoming evil are we, Dame Tsuna."

"I mostly blame you for it and the fact I'm a boss myself could symphonize this fact."

"True."

"But well, before doing all that I must change Vongola first. Other than eliminating rats there's a bunch of things still needs to be done and I don't think I could do all of those things alone." Tsuna smiled but very different from his gentle smile, it was a smile that promises strong conviction toward his goal and only a large storm could sway it. "I'll be needing you to help me do the changes, after all nothing is impossible to the strongest hitman, right?"

Reborn this time finally grinned in both amusement and challenging toward the Sky, "Don't get cocky toward me Dame Tsuna, my size is not a problem and especially I'm known as the strongest hitman, Reborn for a reason."

"I expect nothing less from my tutor and personal adviser."

"And you'll expect more than you think, my student and boss."

I do not own Katekyo Hitman Reborn

Well for starters, Happy Birthday to our Sadist, Evil and Mysterious Tutor, Reborn! (October 13th!)

This might not be expected but I'm planning on posting the next chapter tomorrow but a little advice, don't expect it to be something new because I'm just posting my Extra chapter back to the Soulless Sky original which can be read in Soulless Sky in Fanfiction . net. I'll re-read and edit them if I feel like it but if ever there will be changes only few and almost to none so again don't expect much. Readers can read them now after reading this chapter which I don't really mind and for the time I'm posting it here, it might be around night in my timezone. Thank you for all the support you had given to Soulless Sky Fanfiction and expect last two chapter left.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

823K 35K 130
When Reborn, the world's greatest hitman, came all the way to Namimori from Italy, he was expecting a model student with a silent older twin... Unfor...
33.5K 806 43
Moving on. That was the hard part. After all he has done, for the world and for his friends, he suddenly just had to disappear. Free from death, then...
276K 9.8K 31
"I won't give you a single clue to remove the curse Sawada Tsunayoshi" Sawada Tsunayoshi was mute and useless with the reputation of Dame-Tsuna. Sawa...
1.1K 54 8
A decade of loving and caring gestures between them, all without saying their confession of love. Tsuna's heart breaks for not confessing when he sti...