Two weeks with you ✅

De Feeexoxo

a soft/fluffy hyunghyuk story with a tiny bit of angst [side changki] Mai multe

The Bet
Day One - Monday
Day Two - Tuesday
Day Three - Wednesday
Day Four - Thursday
Day Six - Saturday
Day Seven - Sunday
Day Eight - Monday
Day Nine - Tuesday
Day Ten - Wednesday
Day Eleven - Thursday
Day Twelve - Friday
Day Thirteen - Saturday
Day Fourteen - Sunday

Day Five - Friday

933 75 21
De Feeexoxo

Hyungwon enters the cafeteria a bit later than usually. He walks towards his table, his gaze wandering around, searching for Minhyuk and finding him together with his friends at the other end of the cafeteria. For a short second Hyungwon stops and asks himself if he should sit down with them but then he shakes his head and sits down on his own. He bites his lip when he puts the tray on the table. It's different. He feels something that he has never felt before. He feels lonely. His eyes search for Minhyuk again. He's talking to Wonho and they are laughing, while Kihyun and Changkyun make out next to them. He lets out a sigh and stares at his book. His chest tightens when he looks up to see nothing in front of him. He's alone. But this time it doesn't feel right. He turns around once more to look at Minhyuk when he realises that he's gone. Only Wonho is left now with the couple on his right.

"Where are you..."

"Are you searching for me?"

Hyungwon flinches at the sudden voice behind him and turns around to find Minhyuk sitting on his opposite.

"Minhyuk. Geez."

"Did I startle you?"

Hyungwon nods. He remembers the text messages from yesterday and looks down at his tray.

"What do you want to do today? It's friday. We could go to the cinema or an amusment park or-"

"No to all of that."

"Why?"

"Too loud and too many people. I told you that I don't like that."

Minhyuk bites down on his bottom lip.

"Sure..."

His fingers are fiddling with his shirt, while he's searching for a new plan.

"How about visiting the aquarium? I've never been there but I think it's quiet and empty."

Hyungwon nods. He actually has never been to an aquarium either so why not.

"Then let's go there in the evening. I think that's when all the children are gone."

It's silent after that. Minhyuk starts eating his sandwich and Hyungwon concentrates on reading his book. Both of them don't even dare to look at each other, knowing that it will be awkward. Minhyuk regrets sending the text message. He asks himself if he should talk to Hyungwon about it and clarify the situation. But on the other hand, what is there to clarify? He has a crush on Hyungwon and it's true that he thinks the slender boy is cute. And right now he's not ready to confess.

"Minhyuk?"

Hyungwon scratches the back of his neck and puts his book away. He can't concentrate at all because he's constantly thinking about the boy in front of him. He needs to reject him. He has to. He can't fall for him.

"Why don't we stop?"

Minhyuk blinks two times and puts his sandwich back on the tray.

"What?"

His voice is wafter thin. Is this the consequence?

"Minhyuk look, I-"

Hyungwon tries to find the right words but he simply can't. And looking at the sad expression of Minhyuk he doesn't want to anymore.

"N-nevermind."

Hyungwon picks up his book when Minhyuk grabs his hand.

"I'm sorry."

He mumbles and they look into each other's eyes, finding the same kind of regret and the same kind of heart-wrenching hope.

"I think you're cute, okay? That's all. Please don't reject me."

Hyungwon bites down on his bottom lip once more, it's almost ripping at this point, his heart beating a bit faster than usually and his cheeks showing a slightly pink colour. When he hears Minhyuk's confession, he's startled and shocked. Hyungwon didn't think that Minhyuk would be so direct and honest about it.

"I-It's okay. Uhm, thanks, I guess..."

Minhyuk lets go of his hand and gets up.

"Where are you going?"

"I have to talk to Changkyun. Do you want to meet at the Aquarium or should I pick you up?"

"How about I pick you up?"

Hyungwon suggests with a shrug of his shoulders.

"Your house is on the way. It's much more practical."

"Okay. Thanks. Then, pick me up at 6?"

Hyungwon nods with a shy smile.

"Of course. See you, Minhyk."

The latter gulps and turns around.

"Yeah..see you."

Minhyuk leaves the table with wobbly knees. Hyungwon almost rejected him. Now he has to be careful with everything he says. He can't let that happen ever again. Not only for the sake of the bet but also for the sake of his heart.

-

Around 6PM Hyungwon arrives at Minhyuk's house to pick him up. The latter gets in with a shy smile and a soft "hey". Hyungwon answers with a "hey" and that's all they say for the whole drive. It's awkward between them.

"Sooo..."

"I'll pay."

Minhyuk declares and walks towards the ticket center.

"You drove us here so I'll pay."

Hyungwon follows slowly and nudges his arm a bit.

"Thanks but you don't have to pay for me."

"No, I want to. It's okay."

It takes almost an hour before they both start talking comfortably to each other. Minhyuk chuckles softly at the sight of an octopus.

"They look kind of cute."

He looks up at Hyungwon who scrunches his nose slightly.

"So you're saying this thing is cute?"

"Yes of course. Don't you think so?"

Hyungwon shrugs his shoulders. Maybe everything is cute to Minhyuk. So it's nothing special that he called Hyungwon cute. The latter bites his lips.

"Hm? Everything okay Hyungwon?"

"Yeah sure. Didn't you say they have sharks here?"

"Of course!"

Minhyuk grabs Hyungwon's wrist and drags him through the whole aqarium. He isn't sure of the direction but he decides to just run anyways. They hurry through the wide corridors, glancing at all the different sorts of fish and giggling happily every once in a while.

"Oh there!"

Minhyuk screams and halts suddenly, letting go of Hyungwon's wrist and walking towards a big pane.

"The sharks... where...where are they?"

Hyungwon comes closer too, staring at the water in front of them but finding nothing inside.

"I'm not sure maybe-"

Just at that moment one of the sharks knocks his head against the pane next to Hyungwon. The latter jumps to the side and lets out a small scream, grabbing Minhyuk's hand as fast as he could.

"Shit!"

Minhyuk giggles.

"Found them! Did they startle you?"

Hyungwon nods, his heartbeat slowly calming down again while he stares at the big creature in front of him. Minhyuk lowers his gaze and smiles at the sight of Hyungwon holding his hand. He presses it lightly, causing Hyungwon to notice his own action.

"S-sorry I-"

He wants to let go but Minhyuk holds his hand tightly.

"It's okay. You can hold it whenever you want to."

Hyungwon gulps. It's the moment he realises that even if he rejects Minhyuk now it would already be too late. He fell for him, head over heels and there is no exit.

"Okay."

He then mumbles shyly and intertwines their fingers, causing their hearts to beat faster. Both smile at each other, while walking through the corridors again. They stay at the aquarium until it closes and when Hyungwon drives Minhyuk home they are constantly talking and laughing. It's not awkward anymore.

"Oh- by the way. Wonho throws a party tomorrow, wanna come?"

Hyungwon parks in front of Minhyuk's house and scratches the back of his neck.

"Uhm..well.. 'Party' sounds like it's going to be loud with a lot of people and you know I hate that."

"Please. I don't want to go there alone. And we can leave early if you want to."

Hyungwon sighs. He wouldn't be able to resist Minhyuk's cute puppy eyes anyways.

"Okay, fine. When does it start?"

"8PM. This time, I'll pick you up. Where do you live?"

"Uh no it's okay. I can walk there. It's not far from my house."

"Come on, I'm sure I can just pick you up on my way there. Why would you walk?"

Hyungwon shrugs his shoulders. He doesn't want Minhyuk to know where he lives. In fact, Hyungwon is a boy with a lot of secrets. Secrets that he is never going to tell anyone. Not even Minhyuk. And one of these secrets is where he lives.

"I mean it Minhyuk. I'll walk. Just..go home."

Minhyuk nods carefully but doesn't stop smiling. He leans forward and gives Hyungwon a short peck on the cheek.

"See you tomorrow."

Hyungwon's grip on the steering wheel tightens and he gulps while watching Minhyuk disappear behind the frontdoor. He gave him a kiss. Hyungwon closes his eyes, takes a deep breath and starts the engine.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

76.9K 1.3K 48
Just some short stories about skz. Fluff or angst (a little bit of smut) Irregular updates
338 41 43
𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘯𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘣𝘰𝘳 * shownu x changkyun 02.17.20
71.5K 1.4K 53
exactly what the title says. fluff, angst, maybe a little spice. request are open if you have any
866 32 16
What began as a casual relationship ended up becoming the most important thing for Changkyun. While fighting for his relationship, the rapper faces h...