Connections | ✔️

By CxTannir

[COMPLETE] Soz this may be cringe, it was written very long ago A seemingly ordinary, working college girl... More

Authors Note & Cast Aesthetic
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty seven
Twenty nine
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty two
Thirty three
Thirty four
Thirty five
Thirty six
Thirty seven
Thirty eight
Thirty nine
Forty
Forty one
Forty two
Forty three
Forty four
Forty five
Forty six
Forty seven
Forty eight
Forty nine
Epilogue
THANKYOU
* HELP! *
SEQUEL

Twenty eight

42K 1K 265
By CxTannir

Valerie P.O.V.

Carter had told me to dress nicely, but I didn't have to be very formal, so I decided to put on a linen black, thick-strapped dress that had a wrap over skirt and a tie on the side of the waist. Feeling a little bolder, I dug out the burgundy red lingerie set I had splurged on at Victoria's Secret and slipped that on underneath. I felt really good tonight, and the underwear just gave me that extra, secret boost of confidence.

After making sure my makeup looked okay, I brushed through my hair once more before slipping on some strappy sandals. Hearing a knock on the door, I immediately sprung up from my seat and waltzed over to answer it.

The air was knocked out of my lungs, and my heart pounded against my chest as Carter stood there, holding a dozen, long-stemmed, ruby red roses. He looked immaculate as always, dressed in a pair of skinny black trousers rolled up at the ankles, a belt, some nice sneakers and a grey t-shirt with a blue jean jacket over the top. The perfect mix of casual and dressy.

"Hi Valerie," he shot me a brilliant smile, eyes twinkling radiantly as he stared down at me. "You look beautiful."

"So do you, handsome." I smiled dreamily.

"These are for you princess," he said, handing me the roses. I took them from him and admired the flawless smooth petals, breathing in the sweet, fresh fragrance. This is the first time I've ever been given flowers on a date.

"Thankyou Carter, they're lovely." I said gratefully, reaching up to place a kiss on his cheek. I walked over to the kitchen before filling up a vase and placed them inside. "Shall we go?" I asked him.

"Your carriage awaits," he said taking my arm in his to leave, "a.k.a. my Jeep," he added, earning a chuckle from us both.

Chivalry is not dead people.

We arrived at a modern-looking restaurant called Nobu, so I assumed it would be Japanese food. Yum. We ordered two platters, one for each of us filled with some edamame, sashimi, sushi rolls and a mix of nigiri including tuna and salmon. He thanked the server before digging in. I followed his lead as I wasn't sure what to start with first.

"Mmm this place is nice," I said after gulping down a big mouthful, causing Carter to bite back a laugh.

"You're really something else Val," he lightly shook his head at me with a tender smile gracing his face.

I grinned cheekily, I can't help that I like to eat. I finished off majority of my platter, feeling incredibly satisfied before Carter went to clear his throat.

"Hey..." he said softly.

I looked up at him expectantly to continue, as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"I know not many people do this these days... but I wanted to ask... do you... I mean, would you... like to be my girlfriend?" he asked nervously, chewing on his lip.

I put my chopsticks down on the table, stunned as I stared at him, my mind trying to comprehend what he just said.

He wants me to be his girlfriend? HIM. This perfect human being?

My brain was screaming at me to answer but I felt like I couldn't breathe, I was overwhelmed with emotions. What does this mean?! Am I ready for this?! I mean... I didn't think this would happen!

"Valerie?" he hesitantly grabbed my hand resting on the table. I looked down towards where our hands connected, feeling the soft tingles on my skin. "It's okay if you... you don't want to," he continued quietly, with a saddened look in his eyes. "I know we never really had this talk... honestly I just assumed that you weren't seeing anyone else and, and- I hope you're not... oh god. But I want you, if you want me too..." He rambled on, shifting uncomfortably.

"NO!" I suddenly burst out, watching as he blinked back utter disappointment.

Oh Shit!

"Oh my god. WAIT! I mean yes! I mean yes I would like that," I finally sputtered, as a look of relief washed across his features, and he relaxed his shoulders. "I do want to be with you."

Wow, I've literally never seen Carter be nervous or anything other than cool, calm and collected before. And, it was because of me.

"I would love that Carter," I finally smiled and squeezed his hand in reassurance.

"Good," he exhaled, his lips forming into a big grin. "Because I would love to be your boyfriend."

I think I might have a heart attack at the rate it's pumping. Or faint. Because now I'm suddenly delirious off the thought that Carter Lee Bryson is mine. And I was falling for him. Or perhaps I already have?

Carter called over the waiter to grab the bill and slipped his card into it discreetly as I drank my tea. Before I could protest, the waiter disappeared and all I had was a mouthful of hot liquid. He keeps spoiling me, I shook my head.

"Ready to leave?" he turned to me innocently. I narrowed my eyes at him, letting him know that I was onto him. "Dessert?" he smirked at me devilishly, knowing I would cave. Damn him.

"Actually... I'm pretty full, but I do feel like some sweet tea type drink after having this," I gestured to the small ceramic cup.

"We can go get boba or something? It's kinda like Starbucks, but tea-based," he said walking to the car park.

"Oh yeah! I think I've had that a few times before." I agreed as we drove off.

I ended up ordering a grape green tea with basil seeds and Carter grabbed a lychee oolong tea with aloe. They were so delicious; cold, fruity and refreshing, washing away the aftertaste of all food we just had.

We then drove down to the beach and got up on the hood again to stare up at the night sky. He took off his jacket and placed it over my shoulders when the wind picked up. I secretly gave it a whiff, breathing in his musky scent. It was so cliché, but I loved it anyway.

"Thanks for tonight Carter, it was wonderful." I whispered as I played with a few strands of his hair.

"Anytime, Valerie," he cupped my face softly, leaning in to give me a sweet kiss. 

"Let's head home?" I murmured against his lips. He nodded without a word as we got back in his car and drove back to his apartment.

I undid the buckle of my shoes before toeing them off at the door and made my way to the bathroom. I washed the makeup off, getting ready to unwind for the rest of the night, before brushing my hands through my hair in front of the mirror a few times to get rid of the knots. I undid the tie on my dress and reached behind my back for the zipper.

Carter silently came into the bathroom and stepped behind me, brushing all of my hair to one side before planting a kiss on my shoulder.

"Let me help you with that," he whispered, placing a hand on my back and the other on the zipper. My hands fell away to my sides as I let him undo the dress.

❗️

He pulled it down slowly, as our eyes connected in the mirror. My breathing grew shallow as I felt his fingertips brush against my bare skin, feeling the heat flush through my body. He finally reached the bottom of my spine, no doubt bearing witness to the lingerie I had on underneath. I watched as his eyes darken with pure desire, seemingly matching the feeling that was taking over me as well. I held my breath as he slowly slipped the straps off the shoulders of my dress. I drew my arms out and pushed it down, letting it drop to the floor as his eyes raked over every single dip and curve of my body.

I was never this confident, but there's something about him that never made me feel afraid about being like this. I watched his Adam's apple bob as he swallowed and his eyes flickered back to the mirror to meet mine. The air was thick with tension. Taking the invitation I was sending him through our gazes, he stepped closer and pressed his front against me, sliding his hands across my stomach, feeling the lace garter belt underneath his fingertips.

"This is so fucking sexy," he growled below my ear.

I leaned my head back to him and pressed my ass further into his body. There was a deep longing that woke within me, something I hadn't felt for anyone in a while. He slowly ran his hands along my waist and down my hips, squeezing the globes that were perfectly accented by the almost thong-like panties. I watched as his hands roamed every inch of my skin up to my breasts.

"Ohh," I softly moaned as a small ache began to build low in my core. I felt every single touch resonate deeply within me as steamy kisses were pressed across the erogenous length of my neck.

I turned my body to face him, intensely gazing into his eyes as I pressed as closely as I could to him, feeling his cock harden against my stomach. Without a second of hesitation, he crashed his lips to mine, causing a tiny million bolts of lightning to shoot through our bodies, instigating a frenzy of fast, hot wet kisses. He sucked onto my plump lower lip, moving his lips feverishly, before slipping his tongue between us and twirled it with mine.

I kissed him passionately, running my hands underneath his shirt to feel the taut outline of his delectable body. He grabbed me and pushed me on the counter roughly with a growl. I pulled off his t-shirt above his head and discarded it swiftly. The sight of his glorious toned body constantly left me breathless. His hand wrapped around my face firmly, whilst we kissed each other with an undercurrent of desperation clawing at the surface. I ran my hands up to his chest and around his neck, scratching slightly against the scalp, eliciting a groan of pleasure from him before he lifted his lips away.

"I want you," he said huskily, golden eyes meeting grey as he held me tightly in his arms.

"I want you too," I spoke breathlessly, "all of you." I wanted him. I wanted him now.

Carter immediately pressed our lips back together, lifting me from the counter as I wrapped my legs around his waist. He strode out of the bathroom and slammed me against the wall, pinning my wrists up above me as he trailed a line of kisses down my collarbone. In the blink of an eye again we had spun around and moved to the bed.

I sat straddled in his lap, feeling the building friction between his manhood and my centre as he palmed the soft round curves of my cleavage. He reached around and undid the clip of my bra in one, smooth snap of his fingers, before pulling it off and hurling it across the room. He withdrew his lips from mine and pressed them to my stiff nipples, flicking his tongue over the tip and swirling across the pigmented skin, causing me to groan in delight. My hands were pressed against his chest for stability as he continued the assault on my breasts, drawing them expertly into his mouth.

Carter laid back against the bed with my body spread on top, moving his hands down to squeeze the curve of my ass, grinding his hips against me. I kissed down along the sensitive skin of his neck and to his chest, causing him to shiver at the touch. I felt the massive bulge rub against my crotch, eliciting a moan from both of us, before I pulled at his belt buckle. I pressed a kiss to his gorgeous V line, before unzipping his pants and pulled them off his legs, to reveal him in nothing but underwear.

He quickly brought me back up and flipped us over suddenly so he was now on top. He moved down my body, taking off the garter belt, before kissing my inner thigh. He kissed all the way down my legs to my calf, before gripping my ankle forcefully and yanking me to the edge where he kneeled with a wicked grin.

Holy fuck.

He picked up one leg and threw it over his shoulder before he nipped at my lace panties. I could feel his hot warm breath fan against me as I gulped at the sensation. He pressed a few more kisses so very close on the inside of my thigh, teasing me before he slipped the panties off fluidly and rubbed his fingers up and down my pussy, feeling the drenched folds. He circled the tight bundle of nerves aching for a release, before sliding a finger into me. I clutched the silk sheets in my hands for dear life and whimpered. He slid another finger in to join the other, stretching my walls slightly further. I moaned in absolute bliss as he withdrew his fingers and replaced it with his mouth, thrusting his tongue in. He slid it up and down, lapping up the wetness thoroughly.

"Carter!" I gasped, as he furiously circled and sucked on my clit with his mouth. I felt an orgasm bubbling up to the surface. "I'm gonna come," I moaned, as his tongue continued to stroke against my sex in large circular movements.

"Come baby, I'll give you another."

The pleasure erupted through me in waves, as I clawed against the sheets, falling apart at the intense climax from his mouth.

He stood up from the ground as I leaned up on my elbows, watching him pull down his tight boxer briefs, springing his cock free. My eyes widened at him. He smirked at me knowingly, he was huge. I crawled off the bed and stood up next to him, kissing the side of his neck as my naked body pressed against his. I wanted a taste too. I sucked three fingers into my mouth and my thumb, wetting them before leaning down to grip his length in my hand, gently sliding up and down the smooth skin, rubbing a circle over the tip.

"Fuck," he moaned, before kissing me on the lips whilst I stroked his manhood.

I pulled away from his lips as I knelt down before him, flicking out the tip of my tongue to lick the head of his member. I swirled my tongue around the tip, before running it up and down the length. Moving back to the head, I wrapped my lips around his cock before sucking on it, bobbing my head up and down as he panted. He soon pulled away, before helping me back up to stand. His arms wrapped around me before tracing my jaw with kisses leading to my ear.

"I wanna be inside you Valerie, when I come," he stated lowly.

Shivers ran down my spine as he pushed me onto the bed to lay down. The anticipation and sexual tension was almost unbearable. He grabbed a condom out of his nightstand, before ripping it open and sliding it down on himself. He climbed over top and hovered above me, reaching for my hand to interlock his fingers with mine before pulling them up to rest beside my head.

"Are you okay?" Carter whispered tenderly, planting a kiss on my forehead.

I nodded breathlessly, "I haven't done this in a long time," I whispered back.

"I know baby, I'll be gentle," he caressed the side of my face, pulling me into a slow sensual kiss.

He leaned back up, guiding the tip of his swollen penis to my entrance, moaning as it rubbed against me. He slowly pushed a few inches inside, feeling it stretch my entrance as he came in.

"Mmph," I whimpered. He lowered himself back down to kiss me softly once again, before sliding further inside as we panted at the sensation of our bodies connecting together. I felt my walls constrict against the thickness of him.

"So tight Val, you feel so fucking good," he grunted, restraining himself from moving just yet.

As I felt myself adjust and the little sting subside, I arched myself up to him, prompting him to keep going. He slid his cock back out slowly before re-entering, pulling my thighs up so they wrapped around his torso, my heels slightly digging into his lower back. I don't remember it ever feeling this good. He moved back and forth a few more times as we became accustomed to one another, before he slid the full length of his cock into me.

"Ohh!" I gasped.

He began to thrust into me at a steady pace as I moaned underneath him. We kissed each other heatedly as he continued to pump his cock into me a little harder, creating friction as I felt every inch of him buried in my walls.

"You feel soo good Carter," I said breathily as the knotted feeling started to build up in my stomach.

His cock sank into me over and over again, as beads of sweat began to form on our skin. A guttural moan resounded from the back of his throat at the pleasurable feeling. I've been missing out.

He pushed himself upright and held onto the back of my knee firmly, before thrusting at a different angle that felt like it was hitting me right up to my stomach.

"Ah, oh my god," I cried, clutching onto the mattress. We kept eye contact as he continued to fuck me, sliding his palm over a breast before moving down to my clit to rub over it a few times.

"I'm close," he groaned. He gripped onto my hips with both hands, before he began to pound into me faster, my body slapping against his, as it met with each of his powerful thrusts.

"Come inside me." I said lustfully, as I felt my second orgasm about to tip over the edge. My walls began to contract around his cock in cascading waves.

"Carter," I moaned euphorically, trembling as I felt the rest of my lower body muscles spasm and I completely let go. The tips of my toes curled up, as my orgasm hit me hard.

"Fuck," he grunted, as my walls clenched around his cock pumping inside me. "Valerie," he cried as I felt the warm rush of his release inside the condom soon after, riding out his own beautiful orgasm in sexy groans.

He collapsed onto me, with his head laid in the crook of my neck, as we both came down from the heat of sex. Once our breathing levelled, he slid out causing both of us to twitch at the feeling, before moving onto his back beside me as we lay there in a state of bliss. He wrapped an arm around my body and pulled me towards him before planting a kiss on my forehead.

"That was incredible," he murmured dreamily.

"Yeah," I breathed, closing my eyes to feel the fatigue start to wash over me.

Carter got up to head to the bathroom, disposing his condom and cleaning himself up, before he came out with a warm cloth to wipe over my body.

"Thank you," I murmured sleepily, "You're amazing."

He gave me one last kiss, before we slid the sheets over our bodies, and succumbed to the call of sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 89.9K 51
Highest rank #27 in Teen Fiction. Written by @apricitys. _ _ _ "What is this?" He asked, not even bothering to look at the canvas in front of me. Ins...
2.8M 86.7K 54
[COMPLETE] They say weddings are eventful, to say the least. Anything could happen. What I didn't expect however, was him. My mistake. It's been...
1M 16.9K 62
-"Fuck I can't wait to taste you." He says under his heavy breath. Excitement courses through my body as Tyler wraps my legs around his waist so he...
2.2M 52.7K 39
[COMPLETE!] "My best friend's brother grew up. Hot." Alexis is months from finishing college and starting a fashion label in New York. Years of plann...