Kuoh Academy's Omni God Saiya...

By NewGenerationHero

This young Saiyan Warrior is determined to travel to the New World, to go to the High School DXD Universe. More

Character Info
Weapon & Saiyan Fighting Clothes
Chapter 1 : Saiyan Goes To School
Your Harem
Chapter 2 : Abyss vs Angel Mayuri (Date A Live)
Chapter 3 : Saiyan vs Devil & Fallen Angel
New Saiyan Form
Chapter 4 : Meeting My Angel Sacred Gear
New Character Info
Sacred Gear and Other Stuff
Chapter 5: Rating Game Part 1
Chapter 6: Rating Game Part 2
Harem Update
Super Saiyan Kaioken Form Unlock
Chapter 6: Rating Game Part 3
New Weapon and New Saiyan Fighting Clothes
Dating Chapter: A Date with Kurumi
New Chapter 7.5 : Rating Game Part 5
New Chapter 8: Rating Game Part 6
New Chapter 9 : Meeting Tian Ling & New Saiyan's Power Awakening and New Sword
New Sacred Gear Vote
Tian Ling/Hui Yu & Qian Ye & Lili's Info
New Saiyan Form #2
New Harem Added
New Harem Added Part 2 (Honkai Impact 3 Girls)
New Chapter 10 : 3 vs 1 and Goodbye
New Chapter 10 : New Phoenix was born and Warrior's Prove (Rewrite)
New Book Vote
Universe Vote (Season 2)

New Chapter 7 : Rating Game Part 4

3K 42 12
By NewGenerationHero

(Saiyan battle suit you are wearing now)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Theme song music playing)

Bit by Bit I'm falling under your spell

Your smiles all I need to see to know we'll

leave this this endless darkness

saying come along with me

Hold my hand!

Back when you first come into my life.

I recalled a place that I knew has a child.

A special place,one that I held close to my heart!

Won't you lead me in a dance down this winding road

Where light and shadow entwain to take hold

Of the thoughts of the one left far behind!

Know that sometimes

I want to turn around,and see the things that I've passed on the journey

I know with love on my side!

With courage and pride I'll fight

I will carry on!

Bit by Bit I'm falling under your charm

You'll keep me and all the world far from harm

Bring hope to every one take in your hand eternity!

Even when seems that I don't need you

Just know that I'm in love

Can't wait to,leave this endless darkness

won't you come along with me?

Hold my hand!

(Theme song music playing end)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[No One Pov]

With a sound of the horn and the rating game began.Both teams,comprising of the Phoenix and Gremory clan and DJ Abyss began planning their moves.

But Devil and Fallen Angel doesn't know that DJ Abyss has two surprising secrets.The first secret is that DJ Abyss is the angel of Saiyan God and the second secret is that DJ Abyss is Omni God.

Rias: We must get rid of Riser's Pawns,they will become a big problem if they are Promoted to Queens.

Yumi brought a map of the school to Rias and places it on the table in front of her,Rias studied the map carefully.

Rias: Since the forest is near us,I assume it's part of our territory.That means that the New School Building is Riser's territory.There will be a great chance that they will ambush us if we enter.The field can be seen from the New School Building,so it will be dangerous crossing that.Therefore,the best path is through the Gym,but they will expect that.So,let's give them what they want.

Peerage: Right!

DJ Abyss: *Smile* Let's see where this goes...

Raynare: *Kisses Abyss's cheeks* Be careful out there. 

DJ Abyss: *Smiles at Raynare* I will.

[With the rating game start]

[DJ Abyss Pov]

We snuck in through the side and went around through this miny stage area,sticking to the shadows.However,all attempts at stealth were ended as Koneko said the two words,I began to feel that the energy of three devil is close to me and Koneko.

Me: They are coming.

The lights in the gym suddenly came on.

???: Smells like Gremory filth,come out,come out wherever you are.

This voice is started to taunt us.

Slowly,Koneko and I walked out of the shadows and onto the stage and on the ground,we saw four of Riser's group.One of them was a girl wearing a Chinese dress with parts of her hair done up in those white ball things,to honest she looked like a Chun Li wannabe.

The second one was the girl with the staff that I beat,when I first met Riser and she was wearing traditional Japanese sandals with socks and bandages up her legs,a really short white kimono with a dark red sash and bright red over jacket and of course her blue hair was up in the same manner last time.Then finally the last two looked like Twins,to be honest,both with green hair and gym outfits expect the shorts were a little longer,they each carried an over the shoulder bag,one blue,the other red.

Shui: Look at what we have here,she sent us a pawn and a rook.Look's like a weak Hunan needed some help. *Start mocked me*

I stared at the girl with a raised eyebrow. 

Me: Like I need to help to take down a street fighter wanna be,I'm all about that Mortal Kombat. *Start smirked*

???: I'm Mira,a Phoenix's pawn.

Me: I already know you.

??? 2: I'm Xuelan,a Phoenix's rook.

Me: Okay

???: I'm Ile and I am a pawn.

she and Sister giving us a mock salute.

??? 2: And I'm Nel also a pawn.

??? 3: I'm Li,Phoenix's pawn,Nya~

I see frowning Koneko stared at the other devils. 

Koneko: The rook girl,she could be a problem for us.Based on her power level,she's got the power level of a queen.

Me: Well,that can't be good. How should we fight them?

Koneko: Those pawns are all you. 

Koneko: I'll try my luck with the rook,watch my back out there and at least keep those chicken heads off me.

Me:That I can do.

Me: *Smile* Hehe,it seems that I have to use 50% of the power to defeat these girls.

Mayuri: 'Be careful,Abyss.'

Me: 'Okay.'

I spread I legs apart and put I arms to each side while clenching I fists.I smile and bent I knees slightly and started to power up,creating winds in an instant.

Koneko,Shui,Mira,Xuelan,Lle and Nel,Li look at what I were doing.

I started to grind teeth together and grunt while powering up,letting the Ki gather up inside my body.My Ki aura became visible around my entire body as the power continued to increase and the winds I were creating continued to get stronger,my hair was continuously waving.

Me: *Shout* HHHHHHAAAAAAAAA!!!

When the white aura around me instantly became a little bigger,my hair and Saiyan battle suit are shaking in a white flame.

I appreciate the power to create a white aura,but Koneko is interested in my power and the three girls on Riser's peerage was shocked,I entered Vegito's Fighting posture.

Mira: *Gasped* What is this power!?

With Mira distracted,Koneko leaped forward and gave the Mira punch in the gut and sending her to a pillar.

Koneko: You talk to mush.

I patted her back and stared at the other pawns.

Me: By the time you're done we'll be eating some fried chicken.

Me: Now come on let's do this!

I use Instant Transmission to transfer to the stage,I stared in front of the other pawns.

Me: Let's me see which one should go first... *Pointing at Mira* You!

I rushed to Mira directly with the fastest speed,I stretched out my right hand and created Spirit Sword,now I keep the lightsaber and activate and cut her.Raising her weapon,a pawn tried to defend herself and but found that her timber crew did not have much blade energy because it was cut in half.

Mira: M-My staff.

Mira spoke before she was knocked into the ground by me with a sword near her throat.

Mira: I really am the weakest pawn,Master will look down onto me.

I saw that she was on the verge of tears and I hate seeing a girl sad,even if we were enemies.

Me: Why don't you just surrender? So I can spare you the pain.

Causing her to look at me with an odd look.

Mira: R-Really?

Me: *Calm tone* I hate seeing girls like you cry.Plus,I can see if in your eyes that.

Mira blushes infinitely as she reached her answer.

Mira: I-I surrender.

I see Mira spoke before she vanished.

[One of Riser's Pawns: Retired]

I blinked in confusion,as the girl just disappeared.

Me: W-What just happened?

Until Koneko spoke out.

Koneko: The pieces are sent back into the starting Area to rest.

Me: Oh,at least she'll be fine.I pray that she won't suffer from chicken head.

Koneko: Incoming.

Koneko pointed to the left.

I turned to the left to see Xuelan attempting a Flying kick,I stretched out my left hand and grabbed her impact,causing a strong wind around me.

Xuelan: How did you like that,Cutie?~

Me: *Smirked* Heh,I thought I was a filthy human.

Xuelan blushed a little before looking away.

Xuelan: I-I don't have to-

Xuelan got grabbed and thrown from behind. 

She gasped,this distracted the Shui wanna be enough for Koneko to toss her across the room.

I grinning,I clenched my fist and hit the belly of Xuelan,Xuelan then fall to the ground while holding his belly tightly saying.

Me: Never think that warrior like me are weak.

I moved forward to finish the job when the Twins stepped in my way.

Me: Listen,I don't have time to join the lollipop guild,so beat...are those chainsaws?

Ile: Yeah,what of it,asshole?

Me: I'm gonna have to wash it out.

I stared at them for half second,before created Spirit Sword,ready attack and ready use Ki energy ball taking aim.The Ki energy ball collided with the Twins and caused an explosion,causing both twins to fall in pain and caused steam to come up from their bodies.

Ile: That's...not fair!

Koneko: So that's what was in the Saiyan power of yours.

Koneko nodded as sat on top of her opponent as she bent Shui fake's legs backwards.

Rias: Abyss,what's your status?

Rias's voice sounded within my ear.

I closed the Spirit Sword,I touched my ear.

Me: Gym is secured and we're both fine,also I don't think we'll have to worry about our enemy too much. *Smirked*

Rias: We'll need to talk about that later.But anyway,good work you two,Akeno is in position and is ready to go.You need to get out of there immediately.

As a last thing to do,I shot Shui with Ki energy ball before nodding at Koneko. 

Me: Let's get the hell outta here.

Together we both ran off despite our opponents crying out for us to come back and finish the fight,first they are not in any position to do anything and second.The gym was about to get all kinds of messy.Getting far enough away and I turned around to see the gym destroyed in a massive lighting strike.

*BOOM*

Floating just above the remains of the gym was Akeno in a shrine maiden outfit.

[Two of Lord Riser's pawns and one of Lord Riser's rooks,retires]

Staring up at Akeno,I grinned and giving her a thumbs up.

Me: Nice light show,Akeno!

Koneko: Bad ass is one way to put it.

Koneko: She isn't called the Priestess of Thunder for nothing,she can bring the boom and she likes it.

Me: True enough,but we should count yourselves lucky she's on our side.

Rias: Listen up the Phenex's still have us out numbered,well need to buy Akeno a little bit of time,so she can be fully ready for her second attack.Once her power is replenished,you'll start to make preparations for your next move.

Rias: Until then stick the plan and I promise you we will win this thing.

Turning to Koneko I raised an eyebrow. 

Me: Where to next?

Koneko: We need to get to the Athletics field as soon as we can,Kiba is waiting for us there.

Koneko: We see any bad guys,we own them.Sound good?

Me: Sounds good,though I hope Yumi is alright.

Me: Eh never mind knowing her,she is taking names on her own.

Me: Anyway,let's get going.

Holding out my fist to the silver haired girl,she smiled and bumped it.Taking point Koneko kept an ear out for trouble,I followed behind her and but there is a life energy that caught my attention.

Me: Koneko,look ou-

I tried to her,but I was too late a huge explosion went off right where my team mate was standing.

Me: Koneko!

Rias: Abyss,what wrong,what happened to Koneko?

As the dust and smoke clears,I found the silver-haired girl in a crater,most of her clothing was gone and she looked knocked out.I jumping into the crater and I slowly picked her up.

I staring up into the sky,I caught sight of a woman with long and wavy purple hair,a navy-blue tunic with gold lining that showed off her cleavage,a long blue dress,but with slits revealing her stocking covered legs,she also wore a white robe with gold and black shoulder pads and a lot of jewelry.She also carried a very long staff with some kind jewel sticking out of it.Whoever she was,was laughing at the fact Koneko was pain.

Me: You!

Koneko: I'm sorry.

Koneko: I just...I just wanted to serve Rias.

Me: Don't worry about it,I'll get you to Asia and get you fixed up right away.

I staring down at her,I hated the fact she was pain,giving out another cry of pain the girl vanished in a flash of light.

Me: ......

[One of Lady Rias's rooks is retired]

Yubelluna: It's time to give up the fight,little boy,no matter how hard you struggle,you can't win.

She aiming her staff at me.

Floating in between us was Akeno with her sadistic smile.

Akeno: Well this is exciting.Abyss,I can take care of this trash,you go on ahead okay? And don't worry,I'll make sure she's pays.

Yublluna: Make me pay? How exciting.

Akeno: I'll be fine,Abyss-kun.

Akeno: Just go now.

Akeno's body covered in a yellow aura.

Looking at Akeno,I just nodded and took off,as I flying,I heard an announcement that Riser lost another bunch of pawns. 

Me: What?!

My eyes went wide as someone pulled me off to the side and it was none another then that process herself.

Me: Hello,Yumi. *Smirked*

Yumi: *Smile* I'm glad to see you again,Abyss.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42K 478 23
May have been a while, but this one's gonna be fresh. Ryu Lucille. Much different from you're average 17 year old High Schooler. Usually keeps to him...
385 5 7
(This is my first EVER highschool dxd fanfic so don't expect it to be the best, also English isn't my first language) (I also do plan to rewrite this...
45.3K 438 17
AU Sasuke is a trained fighter with insane strength who trains under Great Red and becomes the harem king of highschool dxd.
1.9K 43 21
One day a Foregin student arrived a Kuoh Academy. Little do they know he is not from there world. ( All of the characters are 18 or above)