Kuoh Academy's Omni God Saiya...

NewGenerationHero

This young Saiyan Warrior is determined to travel to the New World, to go to the High School DXD Universe. Еще

Character Info
Weapon & Saiyan Fighting Clothes
Chapter 1 : Saiyan Goes To School
Your Harem
Chapter 2 : Abyss vs Angel Mayuri (Date A Live)
Chapter 3 : Saiyan vs Devil & Fallen Angel
New Saiyan Form
Chapter 4 : Meeting My Angel Sacred Gear
New Character Info
Sacred Gear and Other Stuff
Chapter 5: Rating Game Part 1
Chapter 6: Rating Game Part 2
Harem Update
Super Saiyan Kaioken Form Unlock
New Weapon and New Saiyan Fighting Clothes
Dating Chapter: A Date with Kurumi
New Chapter 7 : Rating Game Part 4
New Chapter 7.5 : Rating Game Part 5
New Chapter 8: Rating Game Part 6
New Chapter 9 : Meeting Tian Ling & New Saiyan's Power Awakening and New Sword
New Sacred Gear Vote
Tian Ling/Hui Yu & Qian Ye & Lili's Info
New Saiyan Form #2
New Harem Added
New Harem Added Part 2 (Honkai Impact 3 Girls)
New Chapter 10 : 3 vs 1 and Goodbye
New Chapter 10 : New Phoenix was born and Warrior's Prove (Rewrite)
New Book Vote
Universe Vote (Season 2)

Chapter 6: Rating Game Part 3

4.3K 45 11
NewGenerationHero

(Theme song music playing)

Bit by Bit I'm falling under your spell

Your smiles all I need to see to know we'll

leave this this endless darkness

saying come along with me

Hold my hand!

Back when you first come into my life.

I recalled a place that I knew has a child.

A special place,one that I held close to my heart!

Won't you lead me in a dance down this winding road

Where light and shadow entwain to take hold

Of the thoughts of the one left far behind!

Know that sometimes

I want to turn around,and see the things that I've passed on the journey

I know with love on my side!

With courage and pride I'll fight

I will carry on!

Bit by Bit I'm falling under your charm

You'll keep me and all the world far from harm

Bring hope to every one take in your hand eternity!

Even when seems that I don't need you

Just know that I'm in love

Can't wait to,leave this endless darkness

won't you come along with me?

Hold my hand!

(Theme song music playing end)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[DJ Abyss Pov]

The final week of training was spent mostly on polishing the skills and powers gained by the Peerage,with my Saiyan and Angel abilities thrown into the mixture.Of course for the others they worked long and hard to improve themselves.Koneko can now break an entire boulder with one punch.Kiba is even faster than he was before.Akeno's lighting has more power and accuracy with Rias the same with her Power of Destruction.But the one who improved the most is Issami.

At first she was the weakest of the group.However,she improved her power and was able to use the Dragon Shot.Which blew up a mountain by the way.She also mentioned of a "secret move" that she practices with me in my sleep at nights.I better hope that she didn't do anything perverted.Right,now,I'm inside my room resting on the bed,staring at the night sky.

Me: *Sigh* Just one more hour.

Raynare: Hey,honey.

I turned to see his Fallen Angel beauty,shifting in the bed,covering her naked body with the blanket.

Raynare: Thinking of the Rating Game?

Me: Yeah,I hope that all the training that we have done won't be for nothing.

She sat up and wrapped her arms around my chest from behind me,burying her face into my shoulder and her naked breasts into my back.Calm down,Abyss,now is not the time to be having dirty thoughts about your girlfriend.

Raynare: We'll win.I know you will.

She assured me.I smiled and grabbed her hand that on my chest,giving it a grateful squeeze.

Me: *Turns around and wrapping my arms around her* Thank you.Your faith in me is reason enough to be confident.

Raynare: Hey Abyss.

Me: Yes?

Raynare: *Slither arms around me* I...I want you to know that,I...I love you.

Me: *Cups her cheek* I know that and I love you too.

She smiled at me brightly and locked me in a heated yet chaste kiss.We separated and looked into each other's eyes,both of us smiling brightly.

Me: We should get going.Start preparing for departure!

Mayuri: Okay!

She smiled back with a chuckle and gave me another peck on the lips,before putting some clothes on.

Raynare: And one more for luck.I'll be watching.

I chuckled and stood up,summoning a mirror portal to the student council room.

Me: Ready to go,Ray-chan?

She blushed a little at the nickname and nodded back,as we walked through the portal to the school.

[Timeskip]

The Rias nobility is preparing to prepare for the ORC Building's official rating game at the last minute.Whenever their stuff Kiba sharpens his sword,Koneko tightens her cat's paw print gloves,Rias and Akeno drink tea,Asia play the green energy ball,I create a new Saiyan battle suit.Raynare lay on my shoulder and Issami looked at Rias and was impressed.

Issami: unbelievable,Rias doesn't look the slightest bit worried about the game.

Me: Yeah,especially since she's leading you all to battle and victory hopefully.

The doors to the room open up revealing Sona and her Queen Tsubaki Shinra.

Sona: Sorry for interrupting,Rias.

Me,Raynare and Sona lock eyes.Sona mostly started at me,while feeling my Saiyan and Angel power.

Sona: Abyss.

Tsubaki: Fallen Angel.

Me: *Smile* Nice to see you again.

Raynare: *Quietly mentions Tsubaki* Tch!

It felt weird her eyes were usually empty but contained a tinge of vengeance and honestly,I found it attractive.

Me: So what brings you two ladies here.

Issami: Yeah,what gives.

Rias: there's going to be a live broadcast of the game,it's so that family members can spectate Sona and Tsubaki have volunteered to help out with that.

Sona: And this is Rias's first rating game so I wouldn't miss it for the world.

Rias: well,I promise everything in my power to make it interesting for you.

Sona: And what of you,Ultimate Silver Warrior.

Me: Hmm?

Tsubaki: Will you help Rias out of this arranged marriage proposal?

Me: I am not part of her peerage.I only helped trained them and that's it.

Sona: What a shame.

Me: But,yes.That chicken mega top be taught never to mess with a Angel.

Grayfia: I'll be transporting you all using this magic circle to the battlefield.

Me: And where exactly does this battle take place at?

Grayfia: ......

Grayfia stays silent as Akeno answers for her.

Akeno: It's set in a neutral alternate space created just for the game and because it's not real we have full license to do some damage even burn it to the ground if we want.

Me: So basically a dimension where we can literally blow shit up?

Issami: That's right.

Grayfia: Mr. Abyss.Are you participating in the tournament?

Me: Yes.

Rias: You don't know how much this means to me.

Me: Still not becoming your piece,so don't get *Voice gets darker and looks at Akeno* Especially you.

Akeno: *Giggles sheepishly*

Sona: we'll be in the student council broadcast booth calling the game,we'll be cheering you on.

Grayfia: Rias. *She turns to her* I forgot to mention the great Devil Lucifer will be watching.

Rias: *Frowns* Brother.

Issami: Wait,Rias's older brother is Lucifer the Devil,am I just hearing things?!

Yumi: No,Rias's brother is Lucifer,the king of Devils.

Issami and Asia gasp in surprise.

Asia: The king of underworld is your big brother.

Rias: That's right.

Me: Of course,Lucifer is just a title his name is Sirzechs Gremory.

Yumi: Although historically he's been known by many name,during the Great War our leader died,Sirzechs took over the throne and lead us through a dark time,he saved the Devil Kingdom from ruin.

Grayfia: It's time everyone.

The seven of them step into the circle as one by one everyone all teleported to the...same room?

Issami: I think our magic circle is broken.

Lighting your hand on fire you sense the power differently.

Me: Nope,this feel different.

Grayfia: Your attention please. *Walk to one of the windows* I will be your referee during today's match to create the battlefield you will be competing in I took suggestions forms both Lady Rias and Lord Riser,you may recognize it as it's an exact replica of Kuoh Academy,an educational institution in the human realm.

Asia: So an exact replica?

Me: not exactly my little Asia.

Grayfia: Each team has been given an area which will serve as its home base.Lady Rias,your crew will be in the Occult Research Club Headquarters in the old schoolhouse,Lord Riser's home base will be located in the Principal's office in the new schoolhouse,pawns will be promoted if they can make their way into the home base of the opposing team good luck to all!

Me: We appreciate that. *Feels giving on sleeve and looks to see Koneko handing him something*

Koneko: Here.

She hand me,Asia and Issa some pink orbs of light.

Me: What this?

Rias: It should help us communicate during the fight.

I thanked Koneko by petting her head,making her blush.As a bell is heard signifying the start of the game, Rias calls everyone in for the plan.

Rias: So before I start does anyone have any suggestions?

Issami: Me and Abyss will fight our way to their home base right out of the gate,promote ourselves to something awesome,and beat the out of Lord Douchenozzle!

Me: As fun as that sounds,Issami.

Me: That is like the worst plan ever.

Issami: *Feels down* Awwww.

Me: : *Wraps arm around Issami* Don't feel bad.But we have to take Riser's going to move his pawns into our territory right away.We need to keep enough players ans allies nearby to ensure that doesn't happen.

Mayuri: Riser can be overconfident with his abilities,let's put that to good use.

Asia: Yeah.

Rias: Let's get this moving.

[In battleground]

Grayfia: *Announced* Your attention please! Welcome everyone,my name is Grayfia,I am a servant of the house of Gremory.I will be your referee for todays match.

Grayfia: *Added* To create the battlefield you will be competing in I took suggestion from both Lady Rias and Lord Riser,you may recognize this place as an exact replica or Kuoh Academy.Educational institution in the human world.Without further ado,let's game.

[Riser Pov]

Me: Riser does not like fighting against my bride.

???: You should worry about yourself now,because you will lose to Abyss,young Phenex.

Me: W-Who's there?! Show yourself to Riser immediately!!

???: *Evil Smile* Hehehe.

Suddenly,I heard a mirror being opened and a young girl came in.

Me: Who are you?

???: *Chuckles* I like you attitude.It almost reminds me of Shidou.

Me: Riser won't ask again.Who..Are..You!?

The girl came out of the shadows,she wore powerful equipment that looked like an evil elf, and her right eye looked like an alarm clock.

Me: *Thoughts* This power...

???: My name is Kurumi Tokisaki,also called Nightmare Elf.

Kurumi: The reason I am here is...

Kurumi: I am going to kill you.

Me: W-What!?

[Kurumi Pov]

I evil smiled and summoned my pistol at the head of Riser

Me: *Evil Smile* DIE!!

*BAM*

The trigger was pulled,It didn't miss,red blood flowed out of Riser's head.

I smiled as I pulled my musket up to my mouth and blew off the smoke and I use the light of angels to burn the body of Riser.

Me: The task has been completed,it seems that I have to go back and get ready.

I turned back and looked at it before I turned and walked into the shadows nad I smiled.

Me: I am looking forward to dating Abyss,and I am getting nervous.

Me: Abyss should be preparing to date with me tomorrow.It seems that I have to go back and prepare~

I smiled and turned and walked into the shadows and went back to prepare to date Abyss.The devil didn't know that Riser had been killed by me.

To be continued...

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

560K 9K 74
Y/N L/N, a kid with a troubled past, attends Kuoh Academy, formerly an all girls school that recently allowed boys to attend. His classmates call him...
8.3K 343 9
Kuoh Academy seems like a regular high school; clubs, sports, pretty girls, perverted guys, that one really hot guy or girl that everyone wants or wa...
20.6K 287 12
Y/N die and get reincarnated to the world of supernatural, where devil, angel, fallen angel exist. Before he get reincarnated he meet the Shadow Mona...
46.8K 643 28
Note: This will not be a reincarnation story. Gist: This story is a what if scenario if I were in the world of Highschool DxD Note: The protagonist w...