I'm Fine (Drarry)

By SecretlyGayMom_Kyra

Harry feels like he is being torn apart, he can't take it anymore... he gets abused by is uncle and everyone... More

Chapter 1- Ungrateful boy
Chapter 2- I'm Fine
Chapter 3- Choosing
Chapter 4- First Task
Chapter 5- Yule Ball
Chapter 6- Second Task
Chapter 7- Final Task..
Chapter 8- Summer time
Chapter 9- Beach with Malfoy
Chapter 10- Truth or Dare, Kiss or Swear?
Chapter 11- Quidditch accident
Chapter 12- The Order's Emergency Meeting
Chapter 13- Detention with Malfoy
Chapter 14- Muted week
Chapter 15- Midnight meeting
Chapter 16- Dumbledore's Army
Chapter 17- Gryffindor Party
Chapter 18- Holiday Break
Chapter 19- Back to Hogwarts
Chapter 20- D.A. Meeting
Chapter 21- Monster
Chapter 22- Sirius
Chapter 23- Summer with a Ferret
Chapter 24- Okay Summer
Chapter 25- Unforgiving war
Chapter 26- Wedding
Chapter 27- New Professors
Chapter 28- Best Professor
Chapter 30- Holiday from Home
Chapter 31- Emergency heartbreak
Chapter 32- Heart breaking Letter
Chapter 33- Beautiful Girl
Chapter 34- Best friends
Chapter 35- Dick move
A/N :) GOOD NEWS

Chapter 29- Help me

5.9K 133 127
By SecretlyGayMom_Kyra

>Sophie's POV>

I sat in Professor Harry's class, he came around and collected the essay.. i chose the one that my mum was tortured with.. i blink away tears and he started talking.. "Today i want to practice some simple disarming spells, hence Expelliarmus" he said and i smiled slightly, he was such a good teacher and so is Professor Draco. 

I pack my stuff up and left to magical creatures "Hi Hagrid" I say looking up at the man and he smiled "Hello Sophie, 'ow er you?" he said and i smiled "i'm good" i say swaying back and forth lightly "that's good, you ready to learn about some Thestrals?" he said and i nodded slowly.. "I've heard of those but i can't remember fully..." i say slowly and he chuckled "Well i'll show ya" he said and he held up his lantern as everyone gathered around "alright class, we're going to the dark forest to see this magical creature" he said and i blushed and channeled myself to the front of the group and followed close behind Hagrid. He mad a really weird bird chirping call and there was cracking of leaves and sticks, he placed down a dead cow and i stared, many people were hidden behind trees "ah they're here" he said and a small skeletal horse reaped through the trees, it had black leathery wings and it was a baby horse.. it went to the cow and started tearing some meat off the dead cow.. more came and i smiled at the group "now, these are Thestrals, who can see them?" he said and i rose my hand, so did the triplets "who did you see die?" he said looking at me and i blushed "my mum, she got a Dementor kiss after being tortured" i say and he frowned behind his beard "we saw our dad die" the triplets say together and i smiled slight, making my dimple show "car crash.." they said again, "are you supposed to see those??" someone said and Hagrid sighed quietly "the only reason is once you see someone die, you see the Thestrals" he said "that continues the fact that Sophia is a Freak" Ethan said behind me and i turned around "Call me a freak one more damn time Ethan and i'll show you freak" I spat and he smirked slightly "mmm aggressive huh?" he said cockily and people moved out of the way as i stormed up to him and held him by the collar of his shirt, he was still so much taller than me "shut the hell up Ethan, or i'll make your friends see the damn Thestrals" i spat in his face "shut the fuck up Mudblood" he spat and i threw him to the ground "I'm not a damn muggle born! i'm a half-blood, my mum was a damn witch and my father is a muggle, and he's putting me up for damn adoption because i'm a witch, do you think i asked to be a damn witch??!" i spat and he stared at me in disbelief "do you think i ask to live the life i am now?!" i spat and i took a deep breath and turned around and hid my face "Hagrid, could i please have Ms. Sophie" someone said behind me and i blushed "yes, Professor Harry" Hagrid said happily and i turned around. i totally forgot it was Friday... he held his hand out for me to come with him and i slowly took it and he walked me to a pretty pond, i sit down in the flowers against a tree "how are you today?" he said sweetly and i shrugged "i sorta lost my cool" i say bringing my legs to my chest and putting my head on them "i do that a lot, when someone annoys you so much and nags you, you lose your cool" he said and i hummed "what's wrong with me.." i whispered and he puts his hand on my back "Nothing is wrong with you dear, it's just that Pure bloods think that they are better than everyone" he said sweetly and i nodded "help me.." i muttered and he gently brushed my hair "i am sweetheart" he whispered and i smiled.. "the holidays are soon" he said and i nodded "i think im going to stay here.." i said letting my legs down into the late November grass "why are you helping me?" i mutter and he sighed "Because, that's what i do best" he said and i smiled, he put his arm around me and i leaned against his chest "Professor? why do muggle born people hated so much?" i say and he licked his lip lightly "well, muggle born kids are different, did you go to muggle school?" he said and i nodded "well, were you called different because of a hobby or your eye freckle?" he said and i blushed but nodded "well that's like muggle born kids, they are different because their parents are normal people. Muggle born kids are pretty rare.. witches and wizards are hard to come by" he said and i smiled "It's about time for dinner, let's get you back into the castle" he said and i nodded and we stood up.

I sit down and Hermione sat next to me "Hi Sophie how are you?" she said spooning some soup into her bowl "i'm good you?" i say and she smiled "I'm good, how are your classes? you need help with any of them?" she said and i giggled "yeah actually, Division is pretty hard.. very confusing" i say and she nodded "not really my forte but if you would like we could study together" she said and i smiled "that would be nice" i say grabbing a small bread roll and put some butter on it.. "Hi Sophie" the triplets say sitting next to me, Amara sat in front of me "Hi guys" i say and they smile "why did you leave class today with Professor Harry?" Nick says and i blushed "er he wanted to talk to me about...er graades??" i lie and Amara laughed "Sophie you're very bad at lying, if you don't want to tell us, you don't have to.. Right Noah and Nick??" she said coasting her eyes to her brother and they nodded together, they did everything at the same time it was sorta weird but so cool. I have to say..... Noah is.. mmm.. maybe super cute.. so is Nick... mmmm.. what i didn't say that......... "Professor Harry is watching you, he really cares about his students" Noah said and i blushed, i started to eat my soup as we spoke "he's literally the best teacher" Amara and Nick said and i laughed "He's the best a guy you can get" Hermione said and we laughed "he's funny, caring, attractive, trust worthy, and you can talk to him about problems because he's gone through so much" she said and i blushed but nodded.

I walk up the stairs to the girls dorm after i had a small chat with the triplets, i step in and walk to my bed.. i sit down and take my shoes off, i pull my tights off and lay them gently on the silk "he's like so cute" someone said behind me and i sighed and stood up, i changed to my small night shirt and let it fall to my thighs.. it was my mum's favorite shirt.. it had a small cat in the pocket on the chest part that had her name; Teona.. she had long golden brown silky hair like me, she had the pale golden brown eyes to match just like me.. she had long eye lashes and a dimple just like me.. i had my father's face shape and my mum's self esteem.. i got my aggressiveness from my father.. if i can even call him my father.. "Hey Sophia" the girl said behind me and i waved slightly "do you know Nick and Noah? you're like friends with them right?" she said and i nodded grabbing a book from my trunk "could you try to like get me and Noah together?" she said and i blushed.. "er well.. i don't know.. maybe?" i lied, Noah was so nice and sweet, he had these chocolate brown eyes that you can get lost in, he had nice fluffy hair and a small dimple on his right cheek. he had straight teeth and a beautiful smile in that case, it was sparkly white and he always had his hair combed neatly but it's still nice and fluffy.. i grabbed the book and left the room and went to the fire place and made myself comfortable on the small chair, i opened the book and started to read as the fire made the room glow a nice orange as the sun set. "Hey Sophie" Noah said walking down the stairs an hour later and i smiled, i looked up and his face was a flustered pink "Hey Noah, take a seat" i say moving my head to the spot next to me and he smiled, he had red joggers on and no shirt.. he had a pale chest and was thin. He sat down and smiled "I like your shirt" he said and i blushed "It's my mum's, she gave it to me when i was born.. said i would grow into it... i used to put on her long shirts and her heels and dance around the house" i say and he smiled brightly "do you know uh Angel? the girl with blonde hair?" i say and he nodded "yeah shes always staring at me in class" he said and i smiled "it's because you're adorable" i say poking his cheek making him blush, he chuckled lightly "why you up so late?" he said and i shrugged "eh, i wanted to read for a bit, you?" i say and he blushed "wanted to talk to someone" he said and i smiled, i let out a small yawn which made him smile "you look tired Soph, you should go to bed" he said and i shrugged "i don't want to sleep in the dorm, Angel is just going to like try to talk to me about you and i'm not up for it" i say and he laughed, i rested my head on his shoulder and he moved his arm so it was around my waist, i blushed and tucked my legs under myself and fell asleep against his shoulder.

>Third Person POV>

Sophia fell asleep on Noah who also fell asleep. Nick knows Noah's little secret about his crush on Sophie, Nick likes Sophie too but not as much as Noah. some people in the school has a small crush on Sophie, Jax; a Hufflepuff, thinks she's beautiful.. the triplets are very likable too especially the guys, the girls fall for those two. The sun slowly came up as everyone woke up, the first down the stairs was Angel who stopped when she saw Sophie asleep on Noah and cuddled against him.. Noah didn't really look like he was cuddled with her by her point of view, she snarled with anger as she stared at Sophia... she turned around and stormed up the stairs. Hermione passed her as she made her way down from the 8 year tower and stared at her and looked over the small balcony and smiled as her heart swelled with joy "now that's cute" she said as Ron walked down and put his hands around her waist and head on her shoulder "agreed" he said looking at the two..

>Sophie's POV>

I wake up snuggled next to Noah, i blush brightly as i feel his hand on my waist.. i cuddled my face to his shoulder more and he yawned, he rested his head on mine lightly making me blush more... "good morning" he said sweetly as his voice was low and full of sleep "good morning" i say back and he smiled "breakfast?" he said and i nodded "we should get changed" he said tiredly and i sat up, i stood up and stretched, i quickly stopped and blushed, i pulled my shirt down some more and turned around.. Noah stood up and stretched too making me blush, i smiled and skipped up the stairs to put on a nice winter dress.. i pulled on some tights that stopped at my thighs, i pulled on some small black heeled boots and walked back down brushing my hair behind my shoulder letting it hit my back "you look pretty" Nick said and i blushed "thanks" i say looking down at my white dress and looked back up "want to go down to breakfast?" he said and i nodded, we walked down as Noah came too, some guys were looking at me weirdly "she looks...? pretty?" someone said and i blushed, i sat down at the table and we ate with a nice warm conversation.

I walked around outside for a bit but it started to snow so i went back inside, i walked around the castle and i heard my name "Sophie looks pretty today" someone said and i blushed "she always looks pretty" i stared... it sounded like Noah but i couldn't be sure.. I smiled and turned to walk to the dorm to read some more "Hello Sophie, you look pretty today" Professor Harry said and i smiled "thank you professor" i say looking up at him "having a good day?" he said and i nodded, Professor Draco came down the hall smiling. He lightly kissed Professor Harry's cheek making him smile and blush "yeah, you?"  i say looking up and he nodded "quite well, did you see the snow?" he said and i nodded "you look lovely today Sophie" Professor Draco said looking at my outfit and i smiled "thanks professor" i say again and he smiled.. he whispered into Professor Harry's ear and he smiled and nodded lightly "i think i'm going to go read, have a good day professors!" i say and they smiled "you too Sophie" they said and i skipped back to the dorm happily.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

329K 7.8K 36
The boy who lived , the golden boy , the saviour , Harry Potter. But is he all that he appears? No one knows about his dark secret. His home life. Th...
209K 4.9K 21
Harry Potter is going back to Hogwarts for his fifth year. But how will he cope with his worsening depression, especially with Voldemort back and out...
221K 5K 18
What if the Dursley's treated Harry worse than what we read and saw? What if when Harry went to with draw money found out he was lied to? What if Lil...
130K 3.7K 13
Book 1 ⚠️Warning⚠️ Includes eating disorders, swearing, self-harm, rape, abuse, and suicide. Set in a muggle town, 14 year old Draco has had a life...