Tom Holland/Peter Parker Imag...

By Quackson06

-Don't take my writing please, I worked hard on it- This book is full of Peter Parker and Tom Holland Imagin... More

#1(Tom Holland)Photographer Assistant
#2 (Tom Holland)Superstar and Tom
#3(Peter Parker)Chasing dream girl
#4 (Peter Parker) Miss Stark
#5 (Tom Holland) Red Carpet Lovers
#6(Tom Holland) Upcoming star
#7 ( Peter Parker) Captains lil sister /part1
#8 (Peter Parker) Captains lil sister /part 2
#9 (Peter Parker) Captain lil sister /part 3 ~Final~
#10 (Tom Holland) Road trip
#11 (Tom Holland) no Spiderman
#12 (Peter Parker) melting rose
#13 (Tom Holland) the chase
#14 (Peter Parker) losing to gravity
#15 (Tom Holland) Kissing scene
#16 (Peter Parker) Science Partners
#17 (Tom Holland) kissing scene part~2
#18 (Peter Parker) Christmas with the Parkers
#19 (Tom Holland) fluffy hair
#20 (Peter Parker) Swimming too deep
#21 (Peter Parker) diving too deep- part 2
#22 (Tom Holland) Undercover hero
#23 (Tom Holland) trouble maker
#24 (Tom Holand) Forgotten
#25 (Peter Parker) A Crush- Fluff
#26 (Tom Holland) Forgotten /part 2
#27 (Tom Holland) makeup artist
#28 (Peter Parker) Babysitter
#29 (Peter Parker) Movies- Fluff
#30 (Tom Holland) New Friends
#31(Peter Parker) Windows- Fluff
#32 (Peter Parker) Confessions
#33 (Tom Holland) Café
#34 (Peter Parker) My Sun
#35 (Tom Holland) Gym
#36 (Peter Parker) I scare myself
#38 (Tom Holland) Singing
#37 (Peter Parker) fire
#38 (Tom Holland) Next Door
#39 (Tom Holland) The Oscars
#40 (Peter Parker) Love notes- Fluff
#41 (Peter Parker) The Other Experiment/Part 1
#42 (Tom Holland) Music video
#44 (Peter Parker) Period
#45 (Tom Holland) Jacuzzi at night (Gender netural)
#46 (Peter Parker) Heartbeat
#47 (Peter Parker) School Camp- Nightmares /Part 1
#48 (Peter Parker) School Camp- Waterfall /Part 2
#49 (Tom Holland) Friends?
#50 (Peter Parker) Bad girl
#51 (Peter Parker) Stars
#52 (Peter Parker) Stars/Part 2
#53 (Peter Parker)<Fluff> Protected at blood/Part 1
#53 (Tom Holland) Soulmates/angst?maybe
#55 (Peter Parker) Recruits
#56 (Peter Parker) Rich tattoo
#57 (Peter Parker) Recruits/part2
#58 (Tom Holland) Escape room
#59 (Tom Holland) Break up with your girlfriend
#60 (Tom Holland) Will you be mine?
#61 (Peter Parker) crush on my hit-girl
#62 (Peter Parker) crush on my hit-girl /part 2
A/n *please read*

#43 (Peter Parker) The Other Experiment/part 2

2K 54 0
By Quackson06

I open my eyes. I see that I'm on a medical bench. I sit up straight and scan my surroundings making sure I was safe. My eyes lock with this older man who had a metal arm. He looked at me and smiled softly. "Y/n?" He said gently taking a step forward.

 I flinch away from him and fall off the bench. I quickly search for something to fight with. "Y/n, wait!" He warned.

I began to hyperventilate, I spot a needle. Though my fear of them was strong. After Hydra using them on me for so long, I pick it up. Preparing to attack him and escape. "Y/n, it's me your brother." He said with eyes glassy. 

I look at him. He's a madman. I am an only child. "My name is James Barnes." He says his long hair falling in front of his eyes slightly. I watch him with a glare. I got a few flashes of memories. The night where he killed that couple in the car.

"You're not my brother. You killed that couple." I had fear take over my body and ran to the door and banged on it. Bucky looked down at the floor getting a flash of the same memory.

"Some call me the winter soldier." He looked like he was about to get down on his knees and beg for her to remember. "Others call me Bucky?" He whispered out.

 I stopped all movement and looked at him. Memories flooding back painfully. "James?" I called out. He looked back up at me and smiled his eyes red. "Yes." He walked towards me.

I didn't flinch I ran to him and wrapped my arms around him tightly. "James!" I yelled happily. "Hey, little sis." He was on his knee so I could hold him. "I'm sorry I left you. I should have come back for you." He began to spurt out. I shake my head and hug him. "You're here now," I told him.

Peter pov-

I wait outside the lab. I was watching over her when I saw her starting to wake. I had called over Bucky and he nervously walked inside. I'm still waiting by the door. "Mr.Stark do you think that Bucky will be able to get through to her?" I looked up at him. "I'm not sure kid. She looked pretty far gone to me." He adjusted his sunglasses and folded his arms.

I gaze up at him, he was so cool. "Kid stop staring." He said without looking at me. How did he even know? I looked down and scratch the back of my neck.

I heard muffled voices. One was Bucky's the other was higher and sweet. It made the hair on my arms stand up. I quickly cover them with my hand and look around to see Mr.Stark looking at me funny. I cleared my throat and stood up straight.

Then the door opened. Bucky walked out with a shy smile on his face. He walked out and looked behind him. The same girl walked out nervously looking at each of us. 

She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. When she made eye contact with me I felt my face shine bright red. "H-hi, I'm Peter. Peter Parker..." I introduce myself with a small wave.

She looked at me with her beautiful e/c eyes. I felt my breathing hitch and I became flustered. "I'm y/n." Her musical voice caught me off guard. I nodded like an idiot and looked at her. I saw her become uncomfortable. She looked over to Tony. 

"Sorry I tried to kill you." She said with a breathtaking smile. Tony didn't lose his composer though he did blink in surprise. "Don't worry about it. It happens more often than you would think." He said, before sidestepping around Bucky and entering his lab.

Bucky looked down at me and then at his sister. Then back at me, he took me by the arm and dragged me off. "Bucky? Sir? Is there a p-problem?" I asked worriedly. He sighed and then closed his eyes. "Listen here spider boy." He started. "Spiderman." I corrected, but I regretted it as soon as I did. "My sister is off limits." He said quietly before leaving.

I frowned at the floor. What did that mean? Then I felt my heart sped up. Did he think I was crushing on his sister?

Y/n pov-

It was hard to be nice to everyone, but I tried. I had been given a room in the Avengers tower by Tony. The tower was very large and hard to find your way around. Speaking of which I think I just got lost again. I look around the corner but that corner looked like the last one. 

I huffed and find another corner. I look behind me to check I knew where I have been. I feel someone knock into me. I gasp and grab the person in a headlock. Applying pressure. "Wait-wait-wait." The words were quick and high pitched. I look down at the young boy. It was that Parker kid. I then unwrap my arms around his head. 

"Sorry, you caught me off guard..i-i.. sorry." I nervously twirl my hair in my fingers. Looking at his reding face.

Peter the waves off my concern. "No-no, It's okay. I should have been l-looking where I was going." he blushes hard. I saw his curly hair fall in front of his face and I got this weird fuzzy feeling in my stomach. 

I didn't know what it was but I think it had something to do with...him. "How old are you?" I whispered my hand on my elbow. "F-fifteen." He stumbled out. My eyes go wide and I look up at him. "I am fifteen, well kind of. I've been fifteen for the past almost a hundred year." I joke with a small smile.

Peter's mouth falls open, which makes me smile wider. "Y-you look great, for your age." He complimented. I feel the fuzzy feeling get stronger. "Thanks." I was now matching his level of blushing. "Okay... bye," I mumble, these feelings were new and strange. I go to walk away but his grabs my hand. I tense up but then relax. 

He walked over to me so he was closer. "I...I-i think. I think I l-like you." He struggles to get out. I freeze and look at him. "Do you have a weird fuzzy feeling in your stomach?" I asked now confused be his sudden words.

He frowned and looked down at his torso. "Y-yeah? Why?" He looked so confused. "Do you know what that is?" I asked still wanting to know. "I... I think it's what h-happens when you like someone.." He told me. I step closer to him to test this. My heart started to beat faster, that fuzzy feeling growing. Peter tensed up and he kept his eyes on me. 

I step closer until we were basically touching. I looked up at his face. He looked down at me and swallowed nervously. "I guess I like you then," I whispered out in amazement. I was about to have my first kiss but then someone picked me up.

"I told you to stay away from sister." He grumbled. "James!" I yelled in shock. "Sorry y/n, I think you need to go to your bedroom." He started to carry me above his head. Once I figure out what was happening. I twist out of Bucky's grip and wrap my legs from behind his head on his shoulders. I turn so I knock him to the ground. 

I quickly pop up and see him half smiling half cursing. "Y/n, he was going to kiss you!" He yelled throwing his hands up. "No. I would never let that happen." I said I saw Peter's face fall.

"I was going to kiss him!" I quickly yell back. I look back at Peter to see his red face and a small smile. Then Tony came around the corner to see what all the yelling was about. "What is going on here?" He asked with a small smile at seeing Bucky on the ground. "James is trying to ruin my life." I sneer over at my brother. "Me, you have been here for a few weeks and you're trying to kiss spider boy." He argues back.

Tony's then raised an eyebrow and looked back at nervous Peter. "You've got a thing for the older girls then?" He joked, making Peter lower his head and blush. "Okay everyone needs to calm down," Tony instructs, he had an iron man hand on. "You spider boy are dead. You and your red and blue spandex." Bucky yelled. 

All I heard was spider, boy, red and blue. I freeze, feeling my body lock into place. "Y/n?" Bucky asked. "Mission set 1094. Speak mission." I said without my permission. Everyone went silent and looked at me. "No..no more missions. Stark stop this!" Bucky yelled concern about me.

Tony walks quickly over to me. "What is..this?" he asked looking at me locked instantly. "It's her waiting to be given a mission. Stark up have to turn it off." Bucky began to get progressively worried. I saw Peter's concerned eyes fall onto me. I feel my heart jump. Bucky then picked me up and walked my statue self to the lab.

 He placed me down gently. Tony looked over me, poking and prodding. He poked me in the side I winced a bit. Bucky growled grabbing Tony's hand. "Do you want me to help or not?" He sighed. Bucky grunted and let his hand go, return to his rigid stance in the corner.

Peter then walked in and my eyes went to his face. "Mission deactivate." He said softly. I then was given back my movement. I ran over to Peter and locked him in a hug. "Thank you," I whisper. He tenses but then hugs me back.

 I let him go and Bucky gives him a stare. "How did you know that would work?" He pressed. Peter became flustered. "I-i, I saw it in a movie once.." he said truthfully. I lace my fingers in with his and lead him out of the lab.

Peter becomes nervous. I stop and turn to him. "Thank you, really," I confessed with glassy eyes. "I didn't want to hurt someone else." I let a small tear slip me. He looked shocked but then he wipes the tear away. "You won't," He says calming me down.

 I looked up at him and press my lips against his. It was an explosion of emotions in me. Some I knew like comfort. Others I had no idea. I pull away from his lips and looked up at him. "I really like you," he mumbled out. I smile happily. "I could say the same thing," I answer.

He pecks my lips. "Get off my sister!" loud yell booms up the hallway. I see the fear in Peter's eyes and laugh. I grab his hand and hid in a room. "Give him time to cool off." I giggle. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

473K 6.1K 200
Basically the title. Warning: could be cringey, probably lots of fluff. Comment if you have any suggestions. Or PM. If I don't reply. That's because...
27K 316 31
A little book full of Tom Holland and Spiderman imagines. Also some broadway references because broadway is the best! Leave requests in the comments...
33.6K 493 25
Just a bunch of short stories about you and Tom Holland or Peter Parker, you may request a story if you wish, I do not mind. Read it, don't, I can't...
2.5M 28.3K 200
REQUESTS ARE OPEN FOR BOTH TOM HOLLAND AND PETER PARKER, just comment on a chapter or on my page and I'll do my best! Here it is, loves, the second b...