Two weeks with you ✅

By Feeexoxo

a soft/fluffy hyunghyuk story with a tiny bit of angst [side changki] More

The Bet
Day One - Monday
Day Two - Tuesday
Day Three - Wednesday
Day Five - Friday
Day Six - Saturday
Day Seven - Sunday
Day Eight - Monday
Day Nine - Tuesday
Day Ten - Wednesday
Day Eleven - Thursday
Day Twelve - Friday
Day Thirteen - Saturday
Day Fourteen - Sunday

Day Four - Thursday

897 70 22
By Feeexoxo

It's the second break, Minhyuk has just finished writing his four hour exam when he enters the cafeteria, searching for the slender boy to tell him that he really aced the exam just like Hyungwon said but as his gaze wanders through the big hall full of students eating their unhealthy meals, he's nowhere to be found.

"Hm...Strange."

Minhyuk walks towards Kihyun, who surprisingly sits alone at their table. He's eating in silence, his head slowly rising when Minhyuk approaches.

"Where are the others?"

He shrugs his shoulders and keeps his eyes on the food. Minhyuk sits down and starts eating, too. He examines Kihyun. Something's different. And it's more than just the fact that he's not making out with Changkyun. No, there's more.

"Everything okay?"

Kihyun shakes his head.

"No."

He mumbles softly and puts down his chopsticks. He lifts his gaze and stares at Minhyuk.

"Changkyun is mad at me."

"What did you do?"

Kihyun bites his lip.

"It's okay. It doesn't matter."

"Come on, tell me. What's wrong?"

He sighs.

"Fine. I asked him to...to take it to the next level. If you know what I mean."

Minhyuk's hands start shivering. His mouth gets dry and he's barely able to swallow his food. Changkyun wouldn't break the promise, would he?

"But he denied. I asked him for a reason, I mean-"

Kihyun scratches the back of his head and lets out a sigh.

"We're together now for over a year. Don't you think-"

"No."

Minhyuk interrupts Kihyun harshly.

"No it's not. Stay away from him and don't you try to touch him."

"What?"

Kihyun scoffs at his statement. He looks up at the ceiling in anger for a second until he gazes back at Minhyuk with fury in his eyes.

"I really don't understand why you always act like that Minhyuk. I know you two are best friends but come on. It's not your business who he decides to sleep with. You're not his boyfriend."

He screams the last sentence at him, not knowing how much it could actually hurt Minhyuk when Changkyun and Wonho suddenly show up.

"Kihyun!"

He quickly gets up, his eyes fixed on the youngest.

"Changkyun."

He completely ignores Kihyun and drags Minhyuk with him around a corner.

"Minmin, I'm so sorry, what Kihyun said-"

"It's okay."

He bites his lip. It's not okay. It hurts. Even after all this time.

"As long as you don't break the promise..."

"I won't!"

Changkyun reassures him and embraces Minhyuk softly.

"I'm sorry."

He whispers again pulling Minhyuk closer and just for a second he misses being with him. He misses their soft cuddling sessions on the weekends, their secret kissing hideouts and them stealing glances in school. He misses all of it for only a second until Changkyun lets go and they return to the table.

"Changkyun, can we please talk?"

He nods and together with Kihyun he leaves the cafeteria. Wonho shakes his head and sighs softly.

"This is the first time that I've seen them fighting."

Minhyuk nods. He doesn't want to talk about them and their problems so he quickly changes the subject before Wonho speaks up again.

"Have you seen Hyungwon today?"

He shakes his head and starts eating.

"No. We usually have PE together but he didn't show up. Maybe he's sick."

Wonho shrugs his shoulders and takes a bite of what seems to be a burger.

"Why do you ask?"

"Just...because."

Minhyuk clears his throat and looks down at his sandwich. He can't let a single day go to waste. Sure, he and Hyungwon already have some type of connection but how strong is it? And will Hyungwon even accept him as a friend in the end?

"Do you have his phone number?"

Wonho nods.

"Sure. You don't?"

"Would I have to ask then?"

Wonho pulls out his phone and hands it to Minhyuk with an embarassed smile on his lips.

"Right... His number is saved as 'Chae Hyungwon PE'. Why do you need it? Is it for the bet?"

Minhyuk nods absently. He saves the number on his phone as 'Slender Man' and quickly starts writing a message.

Yo Slender Man, where are you?

No answer. He waits the whole break long but Hyungwon doesn't answer at all. Minhyuk sighs and puts his phone into his bag. Maybe he'll answer when school is over.

-

When Minhyuk arrives at home, he really gets a message from Hyungwon.

Is that you, Minhyuk?

Who else would it be?

You're right. Who else would disturb my sleep with such a useless message. What do you want?

Minhyuk bites his lip. Should he tell him that he was worried because he didn't see him at school? Or should he rather lie? No. He shakes his head. He's going to be honest.

You weren't at school today.

Yes.

Yes? That's all? Minhyuk rolls his eyes. He's always so talkactive, wow.

Why?

I wasn't feeling well.

Do you feel better now?

A bit.

Minhyuk lets out a sigh. How should he continue now? Maybe he should rather give up. It doesn't seem like Hyungwon wants to write with him. Then, suddenly, he gets an idea.

"Let's try if you can resist these sweeties."

Look how cute! Doesn't it make your heart flutter?

Hyungwon stares blankly at his screen. Why does Minhyuk suddenly send him a picture of a cat? Sure, it looks cute and adorable and fluffy and- Hyungwon smiles softly.

A bit. Why are you sending me this?

To make you feel better!

Hyungwon chuckles softly at the pictures.

Look

This one is almost as cute as you.

His heartbeat stops for a second and Hyungwon holds his breath. He reads the message over and over again.
"This one is almost as cute as you"
Clearly, this cat is cuter than everything else in the world. Why would Minhyuk compare it to him? Is he sincerely saying that Hyungwon is cute? He doesn't answer the message and puts his phone away, hugging the blanket and closing his eyes. It can't go on like this. If he doesn't reject Minhyuk now, he will fall for him.

Minhyuk bites his lip. Is it too much, too obvious? Shit. Even after half an hour Hyungwon hasn't answered. Maybe he fell asleep, maybe he's busy or maybe, just maybe, he ignores it. Minhyuk puts his phone away and lies down on his bed. He needs to think of a plan for tomorrow, something that won't make it awkward between them but also shows that right now, he doesn't want to be friends with Hyungwon; he wants to be more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 1.3K 36
Smut. Bdsm, kinks, whatever y'all desire. suggestions open
146K 2.8K 101
basically one shots of Monsta X
19.2K 957 32
11/17/19 to 01/26/21 published 01/20/21 to 08/29/21
866 32 16
What began as a casual relationship ended up becoming the most important thing for Changkyun. While fighting for his relationship, the rapper faces h...