The Dark Kiss {Jimin x Reader...

Av JimchiandJisooshi

You felt your heart pound against your chest. It's a vampire, and it looked hungry. Vampire AU Started: 27/7... Mer

INTRO
Chapter 1: Cold roommate
Chapter 2: The Vampire
Chapter 3: Jimin's Past
Chapter 4: There are more of them?!
Chapter 5: Who are they??
Chapter 6: Two murders in one day?!
Chapter 7: Her belongings
Chapter 8: The Research
Chapter 10: I'm sorry...
Chapter 11: The Dark Kiss
Chapter 12: A Vampire friend
Chapter 13: Jimin's Parents
Chapter 14: A Tragedy
Chapter 15: Just a Peck
Chapter 16: My Heart Flutters
Chapter 17: Going back home
Chapter 18: Where's Jennie?
Chapter 19: YOU!
Chapter 20: Trustfall
Chapter 21: Kim Seokjin
Chapter 22: The Writer
Chapter 23: Jimin's Plan
Chapter 24: The Mansion
Chapter 25: Y/n's Dream
Chapter 26: Is it finally over?
Chapter 27: We're finally alone
Bonus chapter: What's going on?
SURPRISE!
Q&A
THANK YOU!
Q&A (update)

Chapter 9: Him

6.5K 308 266
Av JimchiandJisooshi

(A/n: HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIMIN!!! OMG THIS IS THE FIRST JIMIN BD I'M ACTUALLY AN ARMY IN! LAST YEAR I BECAME AN ARMY A WEEK AFTER HIS BD -.- LY JIMIN// Ok now that all the fangirling is over (J)hope you enjoy this part~ and as always, I suggest you play the music I placed above >.< first song is Serendipity in honor of his bd ^^)

Jimin's POV 

*Ping* I heard my phone. I opened it and it was him again.

He keeps sending me threatening messages and voice notes, though his voice is altered, so I can't tell who it is. When I threatened to block him, he told me he'd hurt anyone close to me.

Unknown number: Tell everyone the truth.

Me: K, WTH DO U WANT?? JUST TELL ME.

Unknown number: Tell them who your brother is.

Me: Y DO U CARE?

Unknown number: Let's meet up.

Me: SO I CAN GET MURDERED?? I'm not that stupid.

Unknown number: I won't kill u. Meet me today at 9 pm, at the Gangnam district. *Sends location* or else I will hurt her.

Me: Fgs, k.

Is it- is it really him?

I have no choice but to meet him. I can't tell anyone or they'll get hurt...

-------------------------------

Y/n's POV

You arrived at the Cafe, it was a bit crowded since it was Saturday. As soon as you entered, You smelled the aroma of Coffee. Ahhh smells so good! You barely ate anything yesterday.

You stood in line, waiting for the customer in front of you to finish his order.

"One Caramel Macchiato to go, please." He said. He looked around the place anxiously then he tilted his head down to bring out his credit card.

You slightly recognized his face. Wait, where have I seen him before? After he paid, he slightly moved backward and accidentally stepped on your foot.

He immediately turned around, "Oh, I'm really sorry!" He said nervously as he bowed. You could see his face more clearly now...OH MY GOD! IT'S JUNGKOOK!

"Uh...I-It's ok." You said, you were shocked. Tae is gonna be so Jealous >:) He bowed again then speed-walked away.

He looked pretty cute, You thought. Though it looks like something is scaring him...Is he hiding from someone?

"Yes ma'am, what would you like to order?" The woman at the cashier asked you, distracting you from your thoughts.

-------------------------------

Timeskip~

You were on your way back to your dorm, you ordered a few sandwiches just in case anyone else wanted to eat. You also ordered a Cappuccino for yourself.

You opened the door and found Jennie with a girl. She had light-brown wavy hair, she was wearing a white off-shoulder top and dark skinny Jeans.

"Oh Hey Y/n." Jennie said, "Y/n, this is Im Nayeon, she's my friend, but she doesn't go to this school. Nayeon, this is Jung Y/n, my roommate."

"Nice to meet you." You said while smiling.

"Nice to meet you too." She said cheerfully. "Ooo what do you have there?" She asked while looking at the paper bag in your hand.

"Sandwiches." You replied, "Would you like one?"

"Sure!" She said and came to you.

You looked at Jennie, "Sure." She said, and took a sandwich as well.

You went to your side of the room and got out your phone from your pocket.

Y/n: TAE! GUESS WHAT??

TaeTae: WHAT?!

Y/n: I SAW JK AT A CAFE

TaeTae: HUH??

Y/n: HE WAS IN FRONT OF ME IN LINE, HE ACCIDENTALLY STEPPED ON MY FOOT AND APOLOGIZED TO ME.

TaeTae: KWHFUBFYWBNYBVVRDC

Y/n: IKKK FUEBWS

TaeTae: HOW TALL IS HE??

Y/n: AROUND UR HEIGHT

TaeTae: OMG, WHAT WAS HE WEARING??

------------------

A few hundred questions later...

-------------------

TaeTae: One more question

Y/n: Omg Tae XD What is it?

TaeTae: Was he scared from you?

Y/n: He looked nervous when he looked at me, how did u know?

TaeTae: AHAHA SO IT IS TRUE!

Y/n: What is?

TaeTae: He once admitted in an interview that he is a bit scared of girls HAHAHA

Y/n: Omg rlly aahahah. It looked like he was also hiding from someone though, he kept looking around the place.

TaeTae: Hmmm maybe it's the Paparazzi

Y/n: Oh yaaa, I forgot about that.

TaeTae: Poor Jk...also maybe instead of u visiting, I can visit instead ;)

Y/n: Woooww tae.

TaeTae: Whaaaat?

---------------------------

Timeskip~3 pm

You spent a few hours Playing the guitar, "I aspire to be like you." You said as you looked at the Kim Seokjin poster you hung on the wall a few days ago.

Jennie left a while ago to drop Nayeon off to wherever she lives, Lisa entered your dorm about an hour ago, she took one sandwich and left to finish off her checklist of people who might know Rose's password. Yoongi, well he's Yoongi.

Jimin hasn't shown up today, you tried texting him but he hasn't replied yet. You tried knocking on his dorm's door a few times, but no one opened the door. You were scared to knock harder; you didn't want to wake up Yoongi if he was still asleep.

Your fingers started to hurt from the guitar, Ok that's enough practicing for today.

You wished you could do something helpful about Rose's case, but the Research was with Namjoon. You can't read her Journal, and You can't help Lisa since she isn't replying to your texts. Why isn't anyone replying to my texts? -.-

Ok, I'm really bored. You decided to leave your dorm and go walk in the park near your college.

-------------------------------

Jimin's POV 

I'm so annoyed and worried because he keeps texting me. I decided to go walk at the Park, I left my phone back at my dorm, I know I'll regret it later, but I don't feel like dealing with that guy texting me.

While I was walking around I heard someone call out my name.

"Jimin!" I looked towards the direction I heard the voice from. It was Y/n.

----------------------------------

Y/n's POV

You were walking around the park when you saw a Familiar face. Jimin!

You called out his name, "Jimin!" He looked at you and headed your direction. He didn't look cheerful like he usually does. Something was on his mind.

"Hey Y/n." He said while faking a smile.

"Are you ok?" You asked in a concerned way.

"Ya, but I have something I should get over with around 9 pm today." He replied.

"What is it?" You asked.

"I can't really tell you now..." He said.

You were slightly concerned, but you didn't want to make him feel worse. "It's ok, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to." You faked a smile.

"Thanks." He said while smiling, this time it looked more real.

"No problem." You replied.

"I really like your outfit." He said while smiling.

"Thank you~" You replied happily. "I might Visit Gwangju next weekend, would you like to join? It's a three to four-hour drive from here."

"Sure." He replied cheerfully.

"Great, I'll make sure you get to meet Tae!"

"YAYYY!" He was so happy now, it made you smile. "Taehyung is really nice, We've been texting all day yesterday."

"Really??" You were shocked, You knew they took each other's numbers, but you had no idea they actually talked after.

"Ya! Hmm, he said he liked singing, but he was too shy to let me hear."

"I have a video of him singing, want to see?" You asked him.

"Yes!" He replied. You brought out your phone and scrolled through your camera roll.

"Oh, here it is!" You played the video while trying to contain your laughter.

(A/n: You don't need to watch the whole vid >.<)

"Oh my god." Jimin said while dying of laughter, you were laughing now too. "I thought you'd show me an actual video of him singing he said disappointedly.

"Fine, I'll actually show you one this time, he sang this with my brother." You said while giggling. "Here."

(A/n: You can complete reading while listening to this masterpiece ;3)

"Oh...my...god..." Jimin said, he looked mesmerized by Taehyung's voice. Who wouldn't be, you thought.

"I wish I could sing that deep, my voice is the complete opposite." He said, still mesmerized. "and your brother is so good!"

"Wait, do you like singing?" You asked, slightly surprised.

"I used to sing a lot with my brother." He said and faked a smile (again) "Maybe I can show you someday."

"That would be nice." You said while slightly smiling. "So why weren't you answering my texts?" You tried changing the topic.

"Oh, I'm sorry about that." He said, "My phone isn't with me."

"Oh, it's ok." You said.

------------------------------------

Jimin's POV

Timeskip~9 pm

I left from Y/n's dorm a while ago, I'm heading to Gangnam district, to the location he sent me.

I walked into an alley, the location he sent me. I saw a dark figure, It's probably him.

He turned around, his head was facing downwards, so I couldn't see him. He lifted his head up...

"Hyung, I'm sorry...I've missed you."

"Jungkook......"

To be continued...........

(A/n: Hehe Sorry for such a cliffhanger >:3 For now I'm sticking to Friday and Tuesday as Updating days. (J)Hope you enjoyed this chapter! If you did, don't forget to Vote, Comment and share >.< Ly~)

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

181K 11.5K 38
A BTS fantasy AU set in a fairytale world ... In which seven supernatural creatures decide to help a determined human on her mission to save her moth...
475K 25.1K 20
❝You don't want to be involved with me, Y/N,❞ Jimin whispers into your ear, fingers slowly moving up your arm and leaving a trail of goosebumps behin...
716K 31.5K 56
"You are ours, baby. Ours to keep, ours to take care of, ours to protect, ours to spoil, and ours to love for the rest of eternity." ⸻ There were alr...
11K 449 47
You were living a completely ordinary life, following your dreams in the city, until one night your life is thrown into a world filled with supernatu...