Dollhouse// h.s.

By atelophobicKAT

~~The moment you trust someone is the moment you will fear that betrayal may take place~~ Allison Brooks is n... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Harry Styles Book
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Dollhouse
Hi!

Allison Brooks Book

679 41 7
By atelophobicKAT

Waking up early to go to school but finding myself at the field early in the morning have been a habit of mine, I sit here alone to let my thoughts take me away.

It's better to disappear on the first day, it's better to let them think I don't even exist, it's better to stay here alone with no one than to be alone in the crowd.

I was almost at the peak but reached for the wrong hand and hit rock bottom. But I can't entirely blame them because I...

"Skipping classes on the first day is never a good start" he smiles widely looking at me.

I stare at him for a while thinking why is he even here and who the hell is he.

"Harry Styles. Harold Edward Styles is the name, babe." he says, still smiling widely and as if he heard my thoughts.

"You can't be here, new student!" I try to send him away but I fail.

"HA-rry, HA-rry" he smiles at me and it almost looks like he's mocking me. "You can skip classes and I can't? Not a fair play" he smirks a little then smiles widely and cheekily again.

"You don't really know who I am" I try once again to send him away. People should have warned him about the stupid rules in this school.

"Sorry but I didn't catch your name" he smiles again.

His smile is not creepy because his smile is surprisingly warm and like a sign of comfort. He might not know the rules yet.

I smile back at him and tell him my name.

"Ali. Allison Brooks"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

586K 28K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
226M 6.9M 92
Officially now a series! Watch it for free on MediaCorp's Youtube Channel- MediaCorp Drama. ...
43.5M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
22.3M 785K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...