*Editing* Hating on my Co-Sta...

By TheRauraParadise

She had a dream, so she fought for it and made it come true. What she didn't know was that with the dream, h... More

Hating on my Co-Star (Raura Fanfiction)
1| The casting
2| Meet the douche
Deleting?
3| What the Blondie hell do you think you're doing?
4| Call it 'The Disturbing Blondie Big Head incidents' or call it nothing
5| Why do I like him?
6| Locking lips with him is only something I can wish for.
Sorry but I have news
8| And that feeling was the sound of love.
9| To play the player
10| I am definately CRAZY
Ask me and the characters questions :)
11| Friends and crazy feelings
12| Hot guys and hot bitches
13| To break ups, no make ups.
EXTRA Chapter: Time to mend. POV - Ross's Point of view -
14| First Dylan, now Tyler who's next? Kate? (EXTRA ROSS POV)
15| Let me in.
Ask me and the characters questions!
Celabrating 7K views :)
Just a little note!
16| Guitar's the freaking love of his life!
17| Trying hard to trust.
Special.
18| He's a piece of cake!
19| We are more than friends, but less than a couple?
20| You take me out of control.
21| You know her.
22| A cursed family of Greek Gods
Sneek peek
23| The biggest fattest lie
24| Ross's POV
25 | To stay with me.
Questions for the characters
Note (will be deleted soon)
Interviewing the characters
26 | Maia and Kayla VS. Really fit rich perfect guys and you've kissed most of'e
27 | Locked up in hell sounding like Kate can't be good!
28 |Because you know I'm all about that tease, bout that tease. No please.
29| Dylan, the secretive boy
Sorry babes
30| All over again.
EXTRA Special.
32 | Old habits.
New questions and exciting news....
33| A messed up past
Note
34| I throbbed because of love...and cuz I had to win.
Sorry but I had to.
35| Jay you surprise me.
Winner of the Tracy contest
"Interview"
36| "No sex in the hospital rooms!"
Conversations ♡
37| "It's not worth the calories."
How to Meet and Greet!
38| Damn it.
39| A nurse and a flirt
Inform about the story ending
NOT LEAVING
MY HEART IS MADE UP ON MY READERS.
Who knows how to make covers?
Motion | r.l.
R5 Family's World
Long time no see...
40| It's over
41| What's up with Kate?
42| Back to the original (Ross's POV)
43| THE END
Title for the sequel? ideas?
My Co-Star's heart ( Sequel to Hating on my Co-star)
BIG NEWS...
New version
New Raura story
Re-writing this story
The sequel!

7| Two crushes and three heavy books.

3.4K 128 78
By TheRauraParadise

Two weeks later me and Travis were back to the same. I already missed that guy. That time we spent together. So much we had to catch up on.

Now, it was me, him, the bedroom and an empty house. That sounded so wrong, but totally not what it sounded was what we were doing. We were just eating chips and talking.

"You know what I'll try that sometime...." I laughed along with his stories. "So, how long were you really out of the country again?"

"I was three months out, why?" he answered my question eating the bag of chips casually.

"And you are still captain of the basketball team?"

"Of course." he replied.

"Okay." and silence. I looked up at him and he did the same and we just burst out laughing. Yes, that was what we did.

"So, now that you are famous... are you going back to school?" he asked while I sited up from my laying position beside him.

I turned my body so I was facing him while he was still laid back.

"Yes, but it is still a while for that to happen." I said taking the chips out of his grip.

"And tell me about you cast mates. No, wait tell me more about Ross." he says trying not to laugh.

"Oh, I'm dead serious he is a douche bag."

"Yeah, yeah sure." he replied kidding.

"I miss school and Kate... " I told out of the blue.

"Can I ask you something?" he asked and I nodded distracted eating the chips. "But this is really important....." suddenly my phone goes off. I take it in my hand looking at the screen to see who was calling before picking up and getting it closer to my ear.

"Hey, Kate. Are you down stairs already?"

"Downstairs?" asks out of the blue Travis.

I look at him in surprise but let it go and answer her. "Okay, I'm going to open you the door wait a sec." I hung up and get up from bed reaching the door.

"What is Kate doing here?" he asks.

"She is here to pick up some books she needed." I informed him.

I quickly go downstairs, and open her the door. She joins me upstairs to the books.

"Oh, hey, Travis." says Kate smiling. When I look up at him I see a small blush.

"He-he-hey, Kaa-ate-te." he says waving awkwardly. What is going on? I reach the three heavy books in the nightstand and hand them to her.

Waiting for her to turn around and go with her to the way out, "Oh don't bother, I'll get out by myself, I see you have company. Bye." she says waving at both of us before walking down the stairs until she disappear from my sight.

"Smooth, bro." I mock. He is still slightly pale and embarrassed for some reason. "What was that about?"

"Hum, nothing really." he answers.

"You can't be serious. He-e-ey Kaa-a-te." I mimic him.

"Okay, I'll tell you this but you can't tell nobody. Is just because you are my best friend!" I nodded worried after reaching the bed and sitting on it, staring at him.

"I think I like Kate." I look at him.

"You what? But did't you two, just didn't got along? How did this happen?" I explained confuse.

"Yeah, but I guess I always had a crush on her since I met you. Is just these few weeks I've seen her so alone and I go talk to her and we actually do get along. She is so beautiful." he says distracted.

"Oh, yeah my friend, you like her." I take conclusion.

"Do you know if she has a boyfriend or any guy who she likes or something?" he asks all pumped up.

"Kate? No! Kate doesn't worry about that really much, but the fact is that a lot of boys like her so she doesn't give much attention to them. But if you start out as friends maybe she will notice you?!" I propose. "Just keep being nice and don't give much signs you like her or she might reject you. I think she only wants what she can't get." I say.

"Thanks, I guess." he says so confuse that even I wouldn't get that confuse. Idiot. "I have another question." he says.

"Shoot." I say directly.

"Any boy who caught your attention lately? Maybe someone you met recently?"

"Are you insinuating I like somebody?" I said like it was an insult kind of tone but it come out rather amusing tone.

"Ok, look don't tell Kate I told you this in any situation, okay?"

"Of course." should I tell Travis I like someone? I mean he should know.

"Can I admit something?" I ask quite uncomfortable.

"Sure."

"I do like someone. But is just I can't tell him because everything would be worst than what is already. And in no way he likes me back." I cleared.

"Who?"

"Ross." I speak uneasily.

"Oh, I knew it. That was why I asked." he cheerfully said smiling like a fool.

"Please. It's not that obvious. He still thinks I hate him." I answered easily.

"Yeah, maybe he doesn't see that but I known you for long."

"Yeah, that is probably true." he chuckled and smiled.

"Hey, do you want to come to set with me, tomorrow? I thought since you don't have morning class..."

"Okay." he smiled.

"Great. But I have to warn you, you'll have to stay in my dressing room while I shoot." I answer.

"Why? Oh, then what is the fun to go?"

"Ok, then don't go. But Kate will be there..."

"Oh, then maybe I'll go." I chuckled knowingly.

"Well, she probably wont go but I'll just let you think she does...." I mumble. He looks up and smiles like he didn't heard.

"What?"

"Uhhu, Are you going back to the team?"

"Yeah. But only if you...."

"I'll go see your practices." I smiled.

"No, not that. I was saying for you to take Kate to the practices. So I can show off!" he smirked playfully.

"Yeah, yeah...Actually, she likes sport guys." I say before bursting out laughing with him.

-

"And we are here. This is it." I say walking inside of my dressing room, along with Travis.

"Okay, hey, you have a couch." he smiled before jumping to it and resting himself comfortably. Me standing by the door with my hand on the knob when I hear a whisper. "Pssst, come here a sec....princess..."

"Hey, wait a sec here okay..." I cleared to Travis that nodded like he wasn't really taking attention to the thing and walked to the hall to find the messy blonde hair guy smirking. Usual.

"You brought a friend?" he asked like if it was a check up to reality.

"Yeah, problems?" I smirked back at his angelic face.

"No, just checking. Is it your boyfriend?" he answered.

"Why? Jealous?" I crossed my arms infront of my chest smirking. Wait.....okay, did that come from my mouth?

"You didn't answer my question." he said taking a small step closer to me and crossing his arms too.

"You didn't answer mine either." I bit back at him. You should've seen his face when I took a step forward just like him.

"Then answer mine and I'll answer yours." he proposed teasingly.

"I don't need your answer to know that you are so jealous you could explode." I answer.

"Well, I don't need yours to know he is just a friend. The guy you like is standing right in front of you."

"In your dreams."

"No, not in mine. In yours." he said before smirking and walking away like a winner.

"Sure." I yelled frustrated before walking inside again.

"Uhu, jerk!" I mumble.

"Sorry, I didn't meant to eat them all. It was just..." says Travis.

"What?" I cut him off. Taking a glance at him I see my box of chocolates empty. "No, the comment wasn't for you. But thanks a lot for eating my chocolates." I answer walking to the couch to join him.

"So when do you have to shoot?"

"I should probably go now. See yah!" I said smiling and then walking away.

-

"Okay, that is it for today guys. Don't forget, tomorrow it's only press and interviews for the episodes coming up so don't forget to go to the principal office. There is no need to come here. Okay?" asked Heath when the shooting was over.

All of us said a big 'Okay, Heath' before walking away in a group.

"Hey, guys do you want to come around my place tomorrow? After the interviews we have the rest of the day free. We could watch a film along with my brothers. I have five brothers. Well, more like six, but... do you wanna come around? You could meet them. It was my sisters idea." Ross asked not once turning his head to look at me, not even to let me know I was invited too. Well, I guess I wasn't invited. Though I wanted to go.

We kept walking while Raini and Callum agreed with Ross and planed everything. While I was shut up the intire time. What should I say? I mean I wasn't even invited.

When the others left and only Ross and I walked down the hall together. As usual, in the direction of our dressing rooms.

"So, are you bringing your boyfriend tomorrow to my place?" Ross asked, as if he wanted to let me know I was also invited, because he clearly knew I had no boyfriend, and the boy he saw walking with me to my dressing room was just a friend.

"Oh, I didn't know I was invited." I said calmly though inside was screaming with happiness.

"Of course you are. Don't you see that this is all planed so I can lock you in my room and rape you?" I looked at him before smirking and keep walking. "So are you coming?"

"Because of that comment, I thin..." I was about to give him a great answer when he cut me off.

"What did I scare you way too much?" he asked mockingly.

"No, I was saying that because of that I might really go." I said convincingly.

"So you are going?" he tried to make me confirm.

"I'll think about it." I answered.

"Oh, come on. You have to come! Don't you want me to rape you?" he mocked turning himself to me when we reaches his dressing room.

"Is that a serious question?" I bit back in a rather mocking tone. He made an impatient look, obviously waiting for me to comfirm. "I'll go. Okay." I gave up and said.

"Cool! That's great. See you tomorrow, princess?" he says with a kind peaceful reaching for the doorknob and slightly opening the door.

"See you tomorrow, Blondie." I confirm him smiling as kindly and truthful as he was. For my surprise.

He got in and I kept walking to my room. Tomorrow was going to be eventful. That is for sure.

-

Now, I was laying in bed. Nothing to do. Just waiting for dinner to be done. I laid my head to look at the ceiling.

Ross....Those brown eyes, like chocolate. So sweet and perfect. That blonde hair, literally yellow. He was not the type of guy you would find on the street, or in a frozen yogurt shop. It was required luck to find someone like him. So beautiful.

But then, he flirted with every girl he saw, and he didn't even gave me attention. I was just another girl to mess with. Right?

Suddenly, the message alert echoed throw my room. I looked at the desk in front of me to see my phone shinning. So I went to pick it up, opening the new message once I reach it.

Ross: Cardiff road, 302

Laura: What?

Ross: My adress. No need to thank me. And show up tomorrow!

Laura: Oh, and me thinking you were going to kidnap me tomorrow, not wait for me to show up at your place.

Ross: I can give you a ride if that is what you are asking :) (thoughtfull when I asked you for one, you turned me down)

Laura: I was not asking.... it's true how did that go, by the way? :)

Ross: Turns out my car was fine,...:) See you tomorrow, princess?

Laura: See you tomorrow, Blondie.

I closed my phone when I listened to my mom calling, putting it on the nightstand and went downstairs to dinner.

QUESTION: Did you like the new cover?

•Hey, guys. Long time no update I know. Is just I'm on vacation and it's kind of hRd
to update and write all the time. Sorry for the boring chapter.

Messages and invitations (bye)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 731 25
Ross tried to get away from Laura growing up in elementary and 7th grade. The reason why was Laura had a crush on Ross (which everyone knew about), b...
140K 3.9K 31
"Ross, stop it!" I say laughing my butt off. "What? It's funny come on!" I frown and shake my head at the silly blonde-haired boy. "C'mon we are gonn...
111K 2.6K 36
A/N, Warning: this book is so old and I made it when I didn't know how to write properly, so it's kind of ridiculous and not logical. There's grammar...
310K 8.6K 48
just another day-off of filming austin and ally when laura decided to check her twitter. upon sending her tweet. fans go crazy...will a simple tweet...