call out my name | steve roge...

By celestiallydesigned

" so call out my name . " in which Percy dies in Steve Rogers' arms, and Steve can't stop seeing his face eve... More

1: Present
2: Past
3: Present
4: Past
5: Present
6: Past
7: Present
8: Past
9: Present
10: Past
11: Present
12: Past
13: Present
14: Past
15: Future
a/n: quick question!
wicked games, the sequel

Call Out My Name

9.7K 251 18
By celestiallydesigned

" you saved them all . . . but you couldn't save him . "

Steve Rogers had always wanted to fight for those who couldn't fight for themselves, to protect the innocent. And he did- he always did. Captain America proved himself time and time again.

So why had he failed one of the people who mattered most to him?

It happened so quickly. One moment, everything was fine. The next? Not so much. And in the middle of saving the innocent, his lover was ripped away from him. Now that he's gone, Steve is constantly reminded that he isn't there. That he'll never come home.

This story, though it will be relatively short, will be a bit emotional. It will jump back and forth between past and present. [Don't worry, it's labeled.]

Hope you all enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 626 10
After seven years he was going to meet her, his family promised when he will be back, they will marry them.. But when he comes back , they refuse to...
384K 13.7K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
545K 8.4K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
52.9K 129 3
ʀᴏᴑᴀɴ: - still in the closet -still crushing on Kevin Keller -still an anti-social dorkfish with the exception of his friendships with Betty cooper...