Darcy Potter

By GHBookfreak

Everybody in the Wizard World seems to know The Boy Who Lived, but nobody ever heard of his little sister unt... More

Prologue
Year 0 - Harry's letter
Year 1 - To Hogwarts
Year 1 - Magic classes
Year 1 - The Chamber of Secrets
Year 1 - Quidditch and switch
Year 1 - Dumbledore's return
Year 1 - Tom Marvolo Riddle
Year 2 - What a puffy feeling
Year 2 - Dementors
Year 2 - Sirius Black
Year 2 - Hogsmeade
Year 2 - Snape is my godfather?!
Year 2 - How to become an Animagus
Year 2 - Werewolves at full moon
Year 2 - The House Cup
Year 3 - Quidditch World Cup
Year 3 - Death Eaters
Year 3 - Triwizard Tournament
Year 3 - The tasks
Year 3 - Yule Ball
Year 3 - Merpeople
Year 3 - Love Potion
Year 4 - The Order
Year 4 - Dolores Umbrige
Year 4 - Dumbledore's Army
Year 4 - Traitor
Year 4 - Epic exit of the Weasley twins
Year 4 - Department of Mysteries
Year 5 - The Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
Year 5 - Liquid Luck
Year 5 - The Slug Club
Year 5 - Death Eaters
Year 5 - My Dark Mark
Year 6 - Pass over my sixth year at Hogwarts
Year 6 - The deal
Year 6 - The Intermediate Stage
Year 6 - Back to the living
Year 6 - The Battle of Hogwarts
3 years after the Battle - The Wedding
10 years after the Battle - Christmas
19 years after the Battle - To Hogwarts
Some extra information
My other HP fanfics

Year 1 - Darcy's letter

31.9K 660 401
By GHBookfreak

From the moment Harry came back he told me all the thinghs that happend in Hogwarts. He told them over and over again and I never got tired op listening to them. He told me about his friends, Ron and Hermione, he told me about the Sorting Hat, the classes, Quidditch, the three-headed dog Fluffy, the troll, the teachers,... and about facing Voldemort, the wizard who killed our parents.

All trose stories sound unbelievable, some in a good and some in a bad way. But from the moment the Dursleys were close enough to hear us, we were quiet. The hated everything that wasn't normal. I don't understand how you can hate it, I absolutly love it. I can't wait till I get my letter and Harry says it will be very soon.

But today we will have to pretend we don't exist, because aunt Petunia and uncle Vernon give a diner party. I know for centain that will be a difficult task, Harry's owl, Hedwig, isn't allowed to fly.

"I' warning you. If you don't control that bloody bird, it will have to go" uncle Vernon says, again.

"But she is bored. If I could only let her out, for an our or two-" Harry begins.

"Ha, so you can send secret messages to your friends. No sir." uncle interrupts him.

"But I haven't had any messages from my friends. Not one" my brothers says sad so I give him a hug.

"Who wants to be friends with you" Dudley almost spit the words out.

"I think you should be a little more grateful. We rased you since you were a baby, we gave you are food from our table, we even gave Dudleys second bedroom purely out of the goodness of our harts." our uncle giving us the speech again. "Now our gests are coming, they should be here in any minute.Let's get over our schedule once again, shall we. Petunia, when the Masons arrive you will be..."

"In the lounge, waiting to welcome them graciously to our home." she complements.

"Good, and Dudley you will be..." uncle continues.

"I'll be waiting to open the door" he says with way to mush show.

"And you..." now there are 3 pair of eyes looking viciously at me and my brother.

"We are in our bedroom, making no noice and pretneding we don't exist." We complement in unison.

"Good, now to your room"

Harry opens the door to our room and I couldn't believe my eyes what I saw next. There was a little creature with large ears jumping on my bed. The moment we enter the room it looks at us with his big vitreous eyes.

"Harry and Darcy Potter, sush an honor to meet you." he says.

"Who are you?" I ask.

"Dobby the house-elf." he aswers.

"I don't want to be rude or anything, but it's not the best time to have a house-elf in our bedroom." Harry says a bid irritated.

"Oh, yes sir. Dobby understands, it's just that Dobby had come to tell you that - it is difficult, sir. Where to begin."

"Why don't you sit down" I recommend him.

"S-sit.. sit down?" Dobby starts crying.

"Dobby, shh. I'm sorry, I didn't want to offend you" I try to keep him quiet.

"Offend me? I've been never asked to sit down by a witch or a wizard like an equal." he explaines still with tears in his big eyes.

"Then you can't have met many decent wizards then?" Harry jokes.

"Not really" he says with a smile. But that smile immediately fades away again. "That was an awful thing to say" he walks to our closet and start banging his head against it, making a lot of noice. "Bad Dobby." he keeps repeating

"Dobby, you need to stop. Please, Dobby, stop." I wisper loud, afraid to make even more uproar.

"Sorry, Dobby had to punish himself. He almost spoke ill of his family." he explains.

"Your family?" Harry asks.

"The wizard family Dobby serves, sir. Dobby is bound to serve one family forever. If they ever knew Dobby was here... But Dobby had to come. Dobby has to protect the Potter children, to warn them. You must not go to Hogwarts this year. There is a plot, a plot to make most terribly things happen."

"What terribly things?" I ask curious at the same moment as Harry asks: "Who is plotting them?"

"ho..hi..ug..can...not..say.."he keeps making tose noices.

"Ok, I understand Dobby. You can't say it, it's allright." I try to calm him down again but he starts to hit himself with a lamp.

That's when Harry and I hear someone coming up stars we look at each other with wide eyes filled with fear. Harry quickly takes Dobby and puts him in the closet while I put everything back in its place. Everything seem normal again when uncle Vernon enters.

"What the devil are you doing?! I told you to keep quiet! You ruined my joke! One more sound and you wish you were never born!" he wisper-yells and then closses the door again, back on his way to his guests.

"You see why we need to go. We don't belong here, we belong in your world." Harry tells Dobby while he takes him out of the closet again. "Plus, it's the only place where I got friends-"

"Friends who don't even write to Harry Potter"

"Well I expect they've been... He, how know you that my friends haven't been writing to me?"

"Harry Potter must not be angry with Dobby. Dobby thought if Harry Potter thought that his friends had forgotten about him, Harry Potter doesn't want to go back to school, sir."

"Give me those. Now." Harry is clearly trying to stay calm, I can see.

"No!" Dobby yells and runs out of the room, down the stairs. We follow Dobby and see him looking at the cake aunt Petunia made. "Harry and Darcy Potter must promise that the won't go to Hogwarts."

"I can't, Hogwarts is my home"Harry wispers and when he does Dobby snips his fingers and the cake is levitating. Dobby looks at us again: "Then Dobby must do it, for the Potters own good" He snips his fingers again and then the cake is flying in the direction of the lounge. Harry runs afther the cake but it's to late, he has fallen on Ms Masons head.

"I'm so sorry. It's my nephew, he is verry disturbed. And that's his sister, she is the same." uncle Vermon tries to explain. "Meeting strangers upstets them, that's way I kept them upstairs."

"Come on. Harry, Darcy, I'll get you to your room again" Petunia says and leads us away.

-----

The next uncle had put bars before our window and a double lock on the door so we could never leave again without permission. But that night when the Dursleys were asleep some strange flying care parked before our window. Harry said it were friends from school, so we packed everything and could narrowly escape uncle Vernon.

But we made and now we are at the Weasleys house. It was the most fascinating house I had ever seen. There was some wool that was knitting itself into a scarf, the dishes did themself. It was wonderful, it was magic.

Then a little red-haired woman came downstairs and start yelling at the guys who rescued us.

"How dare you stealing the car without even letting a note! You could have dead, you could have been seen! Harry, how wonderful to see you dear. And who is this?" She just changed from angry into really friendly in less than a second.

"This is my sister Darcy, Ms Weasley." Harry introduces me.

"I didn't know you had a sister, but that doesn't matter. You are welcome here, sweetie. Come you will be hungry."

When we're all eating a man gets in and only notice us when he sat down.

"Oh, hallo. And who are you?" he asks.

"Hmm, I'm Harry, sir. Harry Potter and this is my sister Darcy" Harry introduces us again.

"Good lord, are you really. Ron told us everything about you, of course. But I didn't know you had a sister." he exclaimed."This is wonderful. If they hear about you, you will be famous too. When did you get here?"

"Your sons flew that enchanted car of yours to their house to pick them up last night" Ms Weasley says.

"Really? How did it go?" He asks but get a slap from his wife. "I mean, that was really irresponsible of you guys."

"Now, you must all know about muggles. So tell me, what exactly is the function of a rubber duck?"

Before we could answer a girl comes running downstairs but when she sees Harry she goes back as quickly as she can.

"That's Ginny, sweetie. She starts this year at Hogwarts too, just like you." Ms Weasley says.

An owl flies against the window so Percy, on of Rons many brothers, checks on it. He takes the letters the owl was caring. It were Hogwarts letters and the letters of my brother and I were with them too. My first Hogwarts letter. Gosh, I'm so happy.

"There is only one place were we find all these things... Diagon Alley."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 48 7
Arya Gerasimov lost her twin sister at a young age to Death eaters and has lived in the dark for a long time, not knowing much about the outside worl...
13.8K 502 29
Y/N is a muggle born. All her life she had been taught normal things. But when her Hogwarts letter arrives, she can't help but be giddy with exciteme...
588K 10.9K 67
Coming from rich families, Draco and Blair both had everything they could ever ask for...except love, but hey, who believes in that anyway? So, when...
5.3K 109 37
Yn Malfoy is draco Malfoy's sister and she is coming to Hogwarts but she is different she has a secret that can get people killed and she gets take...