Kpop x male reader one-shots...

By fanboy_Storm

Some one-shots of kpop groups |boy groups only| Request anything fluff, bxb, angst,etc. Just can't write sm... More

Intro
Exo Chanyeol x male reader (Height difference)
Exo Xiumin x male reader (discovering fanfics)
BTS V x shy!male reader (studios and terror)
Exo DO x male reader (mending broken hearts) pt 1
Exo DO x male reader (mending broken hearts) pt 2
BTS J-hope x male reader (diary)
Exo Lay x male reader (Pigeons)
Bts Jungkook x male reader (birthday present)
A/n + need more requests
Bts Jimin x male reader (make up & dances)
Exo sehun x male reader (sick day)
Exo Baekhyun x male reader (whining)
New book!!
Exo Chen x male reader (colors of the world)
EXO Kris x male reader (drunk & jealous)
Quick a/n
Story ideas? (Bonus: my texts + joke)
Topp dogg B Joo x male reader (English is confusing)
Exo luhan x male (cuddles)
Seventeen Mingyu x male reader (burdened love) pt 1
Seventeen Mingyu x male reader (burdened love) pt 2
(a/n) update list
EXO Tao x male reader (horror movies)
NCT Ten x male reader (fruit)
NCT Jaehyun x male reader (protector)
Monsta X I.M x male reader (video games)
NCT 127 x male reader -texts-

Seventeen Wonwoo x male reader (colds & cuddles)

2K 50 2
By fanboy_Storm

@SeventeenVernonThe8
Requested

Now it being the middle of September no one really expects to get sick until the next few months...right?

Well not exactly for (y/n), instead he ends up waking up to a major headache.

(y/n)'s pov

"Ughh, what time is it?"

I just only started to wake up for the day, only to already feeling horrible. trying to lift my body up I just fall backwards in the process from my headache as it starts to get worse.

I try one last time to stand up, but yet again with no success, falling right back down.
"I need to get to Pledis, I have practice today. But that might have to get postponed if I can't even get up." I say looking up at the ceiling. Laying here may be the best thing right now.

As I stay on my bed, I start to cough, starting to get a dry throat.
"Please don't tell me I'm getting the flu already...."

As I start to complain to myself, I suddenly hear my phone start to ring. Groaning from the loud noise, I try to reach my arm over to get my phone on my bed side table.

Once I happen to grab it, and not breaking the charger cord, I answer it without even glancing at the caller id.

"Hello?"

"Good morning, (y/n)!"

"Yeah, good morning.. I guess. Sorry but who is this again??"

"Are you Okay? It's Wonwoo, your boyfriend."

"Oh. Sorry Wonwoo. I guess my ears are a little stuffed." After saying that, I start to cough, still lying there with a dry throat.

"Are you sure you're okay?? Do I need to come over, food, medicine?"

"I'm fine. Really. I need to get to practice anyway."

There was silence on the other end.

"Are you still there? H-hello?"

"You aren't leaving."

"Huh?"

"I'm coming over, with some medicine and you're staying there resting."

"Bu-"

"No buts. I'm going to tell your manager that you can't make it to practice today."

With that said, Wonwoo hangs up while I'm left here dumbfounded.

So what else can I do? I'm left lying here, and I don't feel like getting up for water or food.

"Wait did I even fill the fridge?"

"Ughhh.... why do I feel like I want to die!!"

Pushing my head down even further into the pillows. I slowly feel more tired. Having my eyes get heavier and heavier.

"Maybe, I will take a quick nap...."

Nodding off, I close my eyes and fall into a deep sleep.

-time skip-

"....what time is it? Who's there?? Did someone break in?"
That's my first thoughts when I hear small voices with shushing and whispers.

"You're going to wake him up."

"You're louder than him!"

"Shhhhh!"

"W-who? What?"

I slowly get myself to open my eyes. What do I see?

Well to my surprise my room was filled with thirteen guys some being blurry from just waking up.

None yet notice that I'm even still awake. Still distracted trying to get others to calm down or to be quiet. Others just arguing.

"Hey, I think he's awake."

"Huh?"

Rubbing my eyes, I see all of them staring at me. Getting to see better I now realize that the "thirteen blurs" is the one and only Seventeen.

"Hey! How do you feel?"

"Wh-Why are you all here?"

Turning my head I see Wonwoo sitting at the front of my bed.

"Well, to say the least I wasn't expecting them, but they wanted to make sure you were okay too. So they followed me here."

"Oh."

After a short moment of silence, we all greet each other and say hi. All of them asking if I'm okay.

"I also brought medicine for you." Wonwoo suddenly says.

"Okay, that sounds good."

"How do you think you got sick? It's rather an odd time to get the flu." Joshua asks me as he sits on the floor.

"Uhh, I don't know. I guess I've been working a little too hard."

"What do you mean."

"Well, I like to stay late most days to practice more and I get tired so I usually just take a snack and I might have forgotten to fill my fridge this week...." I go off not wanting to look at Wonwoo, already knowing he's going to get mad.

"You shouldn't do that. No wonder you're sick! You need to rest." Woozi points out.

"I'm never letting this happen again! I should be a better boyfriend and protect you!" Wonwoo says ruffling my hair.

"Now I think we should get you some medicine and.... watch a movie?"

"Yeah!!" Everyone in the room yells, excited.

"Who said you were joining us?"

"Well we're already here and I don't feel like going back to the dorms." Dino says from the chair in the corner.

"It's fine, I don't mind everyone here. It's actually nice seeing everyone here again." I say looking at them, as Wonwoo helps me out of bed.

As I walk out and get some water and medicine brought from the store. Everyone follows and settle down in the living room. While Woozi and Mingyu try to cook without burning anything.

"What should we watch?"

"Let (y/n) choose."

"Okay, how about...(favorite movie)!"

"Hey! The ramen is ready!!"

"Okay!"

Getting bowls passed around, we all sit around either on the couch (Mingyu, Joshua, Jeonghan, and Hoshi), two chairs (Woozi and The8), and then the rest scattered around the floor (you, Wonwoo, Dino, Vernon, DK, S.coups, Jun, and Seungkwan). Many pillows and blankets piled everywhere.

"Everyone ready?"

"Yeah, I think so."

Grabbing the controller they press play. (Y/n) snuggles closer to Wonwoo as they see previews start up.

From that point they watch movie after movie. Slowly people falling asleep. Just dropping like flies until the only two awake are (y/n) and Wonwoo.

"Don't you have something to say to me?" Wonwoo whispers to (y/n).

"Hmm, like what?"

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe... how I'm the best boyfriend ever and you owe me for taking care of you all day."

"Okay, I do have to give you some credit, but Woozi and Mingyu were the ones cooking."

"I could have cooked."

"Not unless I wanted my whole place burned down." (Y/n) says sarcastically.

"That's a bit of a stretch. You should be nice to me. Because you still owe me." Wonwoo says staring at (y/n).

"Okay, what do you want?"

"A kiss."

"Seriously? One kiss?"

"I didn't finish. I want a kiss every time I say you need to kiss me. This whole night."

"Fineee."

"I'm waiting." Wonwoo puckers his lips closing his eyes

"Such a child."
Leaning up a bit I place my lips lightly on his. It's a simple kiss, but it made Wonwoo content.

"Better?"

"Yep!"

Throughout the rest of the night, you would just hear Wonwoo say "kiss." randomly and (y/n) complied always finding amusement in their antics.

Extra scene

-back to when Wonwoo hangs up-
Wonwoo's pov

"Hey, guys! I'm going to be out the rest of the day. Can someone tell manager-nim I won't be here."

"Where are you going?" Jeonghan asks looking up from the couch.

"I'm going to go take care of (y/n). I think he got sick."

"Oh okay, I'll call Manager-nim for you."

"Thanks."

Just as Wonwoo was getting his shoes on, he sees Woozi and Dino walk over.

"I want to come with you!"

"So do I! I haven't seen (y/n) in forever."

"Uh, Okay."

"Hey! If they get to go, I want to come too!" Hoshi says running up to the door.

"Can I come too then?" Jun and Joshua ask at the same time.

"Is everyone just now inviting themselves?? S.coups say something!"

"... everyone get ready!! We're leaving for (y/n)'s house!!!" S.coup yells so everyone can hear.

"That's not what I meant!"

"I'm the leader, so I say we all go."

"Well there goes being discreet. I don't even know if everyone going to fit in his house."

"We'll make it. It's not a problem!"

"We'll see."

With a sigh they all get out the door and head off to get medicine and then to see (y/n).

Hey! Sorry for such a long wait. Idek why it took me so long. But finally a request is out!

I don't know if people want their name mentioned or not so just let me know and I can tag you up above where it says requested.

Now me being me, I'm going to spend my time trying to buy NCT tickets

Have a good day/night!
See ya in the next update

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.9K 309 17
Requests are appreciated!!<3
211K 4.9K 74
Little Jimin Daddy Yoongi Warning: LOTS OF SMUT 18+ If you don't feel comfortable, don't read it. 2020 ©HolyWaterYallNeedIt
30K 334 19
This book will include the following: F/ Fluff A/ Angst M/ Mature/Smut (only if I get requests for this) -Fantasy -Little Space -Mpreg Requests are...
310K 2.7K 15
Here are some bts one shots. I take requests. Fluff/Lime Angst/Sad Y/N & OC And Let's face it all we want is just SMUT/LEMON ~Requests open~