Paw Patrol: Adult's

By Adorableblackops1210

I don't know what to say but they got out of college and they're all plan on meeting up somewhere in Adventur... More

Paw patrol:adult's Part 1
Zuma's here
At The Lookout
Chase and Skye

Marshall and Everest

29 0 0
By Adorableblackops1210

Marshall POV

Wow Adventure Bay has changed a lot while I was gone. I wouder if Everest is here if she is I'm going to be so happy! I have something planned tonight😍

Everest POV

I can't believe I'm still on the plane I'm like an hour away. I wonder if Marshall is there I can't wait to see him I really missed .This will be the first time I see him in person I can't wait to see him.

1 hour later

Marshall POV

I waited at the airport for 3 hours for Everest to get here I think I see her . Wow it's been a long time Everest.

Everest POV

I know marshmallow I really missed you during the four years we were gone. We're going to do lots of stuff aren't we?

Marshall POV

Yes baby we're going to do lots of stuff the first thing I want to do is really go to the theme park with you. Then we get to the theme park we're going to ride the ferris wheel and do ......

Before he could finish Everest kissed him on the lips.

Wow when was the last time we did that. I said then i laugh?

Everest POV

I think the last time we kiss was in highschool. As me and Marshall both started to laugh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 288K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
4.5M 283K 105
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1.5M 129K 45
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
2M 111K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...