โ‹†โ˜ฝ๐Š๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐งโ˜พโ‹† (UNDER EDITI...

By JungkookiesEomma

| ๐ฝ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘”๐‘˜๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘ฅ ๐ถ๐‘Ž๐‘ก-๐ป๐‘ฆ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘‘ ๐น๐‘’๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ | "๐˜‰-๐˜‰๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ..?" ๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ... More

โ‹†โ˜ฝPrologueโ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ˜ฝ1โ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ˜ฝ2โ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ˜ฝ3โ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ˜ฝ4โ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ˜ฝ5โ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ˜ฝ6โ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ˜ฝ7โ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ˜ฝ9โ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ˜ฝ10โ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ˜ฝ11โ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ˜ฝ12โ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ˜ฝ13โ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ˜ฝ14โ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ˜ฝ15โ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ˜ฝ16โ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ˜ฝ17โ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ˜ฝ18โ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ˜ฝ19โ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ˜ฝ20โ˜พโ‹†

โ‹†โ˜ฝ8โ˜พโ‹†

30.5K 892 676
By JungkookiesEomma

Y/n's pov
⠀⠀

You walked in Jungkook's room quietly shutting the door, going over to his closet sniffling as your gaze traveled down to your wrist. Red from where he grabbed it harshly earlier.

He'd never been so cold or hurtful towards you, he was always so sweet and gentle.

Sighing, you wiped your eyes beginning to look through his wardrobe, scanning over his clothes.

You didn't know where to begin, you'd never worn clothes before so you actually needed help getting dressed.

Well, you knew clothing names and where they went on the body, it was just putting them on that was the problem.

No wonder Jungkook started hating you- you were helpless.

But seriously, what was with him? First he acts like he hates you, then gets defensive about where you sleep and what you wear?

Pouting, you grabbed a pair of grey sweatpants and put them over your arms with a huff. Drooping your ears in defeat.

"Aish I'm so stupid.." You mumbled to yourself continuing to struggle.

"No you're not y/n-ah.." turning, you saw Jin walk towards you after shutting the door smiling sweetly to make you feel slightly better.

"I am stupid Jin, even Jungkook sees it and hates me now.."

"Nonsense, he doesn't hate you- he loves you just as much as the rest of us"

He grabbed your wrist causing you to flinch, hissing in discomfort. Giving you a confused look, Jin's eyes lowered to your arm then grew large.

"Who did this?!" he inspected your red skin carefully, brushing his fingertips along the marks as if he were touching a baby bird.

You let out a quiet sigh. "Jungkook-appa.."

"WHAT?! I WILL BEAT THAT BOY WITH MY-"

"No no! Jin please- I'm okay, please just forget about it-"

He sighed with a nod, raising your wrist to his lips, giving a light kiss on the tender flesh. Blushing, you gave a small shy smile.

Jin was the second sweetest to you, almost like a grandparent- well at least what you thought a grandparent would be.

"If he does anything again I won't cook him food for a week, he'll have to fend for himself" his words causing your smile to widen.

"Alright, now can you help me? I'm not used to clothes-" Looking down shamefully, Jin chuckled removing the sweatpants from your arms.

"First you need a shirt and pants, you also need underwear and a bra but- we'll get you that tomorrow"

You nodded as he helped you put on the sweatpants correctly, they felt a little uncomfortable but you assumed it was because you were without underwear.

Next he grabbed a black T-shirt, sliding the material over your head. It was pretty baggy, but smelled like Jungkook which caused you to involuntarily purr.

"Aww y/n-ah you're so cute like this~ " he gently pinched your cheeks.

"His scent it just- it makes me so happy" you blushed hugging yourself with the fabric.

Jin chuckled, "You know he wears women's perfume right?"

"Really??" you giggled as Jin nodded laughing, shaking his head amused. "Well, it says unisex but trust me, it smells like a girl to everyone"

Contining to giggle you walked to the mirror, looking at yourself. You looked okay, not like a complete hobo, but okay. Like Tae said, you'd go shopping later anyways so it didn't matter.

Jin stood behind you yawning then stretching "Well you're welcome, having me, world wide handsome be your stylist for the morning, now how about I make breakfast?"

Nodding quickly you gave a bright smile "Thank you Jinnie" turning around, you leaned up on your tiptoes giving him a tight hug which he happily returned.

"You're welcome darling, now let's eat!" He ran out with you following not far behind him.

⠀⠀

~Time Skippy~

"KIM NAMJOON GET OUT OF MY KITCHEN BEFORE YOU SET THE DORM ON FIRE AGAIN" Jin yelled waving his spatula towards the clumsy tall male.

"YAH! That was on accident! And it was a SMALL fire!!" Namjoon protested holding his hands up in defense.

" ....... Taehyung almost lost his eyebrows"

"I-... But I'm hungry!!!" The younger whined.

"I DON'T CARE NOW OUT OUT OUT!!" He ended the small feud smacking Joons' butt with the spatula before he left the area.

Jin was making pancakes while the rest of Bangtan was- well.. being Bangtan.

Hoseok was in Tae and Jimin's room, where they all were playing video games.

Namjoon had just went to his room- probably to recover from his spatula spanking.

Which left you, Yoongi and Jungkook sitting in the living room awkwardly.

Sitting up in your chair, you went on your phone. Jungkook bought you it awhile back when he caught you playing on HIS, seeing you knew how to operate it with your paw pads.

You enjoyed watching videos and listening to music so he just gave you your own. Although, now you had THUMBS so you could type faster and do more.

"Princess?" Yoongi turned on his current position on the couch to lay on his side, squinting his eyes open to look up at you.

Your ears perked looking towards him, "Yes uncle Yoongs?"

Chuckling he lifted his arm lazily, waving you over "I need my cuddle buddy to nap comfortably"

Huffing at the comment, Jungkook rolled his eyes, turning to face the TV. Of course you noticed but you just shrugged it off.

You smiled setting your phone down on the table, taking a seat at the tired males feet. He pouted at your distance pulling you by your waist to lay on top of him.

Both of your chests connected as you looked into his eyes, getting a bit nervous at the closeness as he smiled cockily eyeing you.

"You know princess, now that you're like this you should really call me oppa.." Yoongi wrapped his arms firmly around your waist, snuggling his head into your neck.

Jungkook's jaw clenched balling his hands into fists, cracking his knuckles with his thumbs watching you both. Tensing from hearing the word he disliked most.

"Why Yoongs? are you not my uncle anymore?.." you let your ears droop looking as sad as could be.

Looking up he shook his head. "No I am princess, but now that you're human it's just more respectful for you to call me that"

Jungkook seemed to calm slightly, breathing out in frustration. He knew the others would take advantage of your innocence, and it was killing him.

Yoongi smirked licking his lips noticing his jealous maknae. "And I'd love you even more if you did baby girl" he teased rubbing your ears.

Now blushing red, you gulped nervously stuttering "O-Okay Yoongi- oppa.."

Jungkook's head snapped away from the TV, looking at the two of you. More so his hyung.

He glared with dark eyes, although there was raging jealousy behind them as his tongue prodded against his cheek annoyed.

"Y/n."

You felt your heart stop at hearing his strong firm voice call you for the first time that day "Yes Jungkook-appa?.."

Biting your lip, you sat up looking at him. He chewed on his bottom lip, his arms crossed as he stared you down.

God he was gorgeous.

"Why don't you- "

"BREAKFAST IS READY BOYS- AND GIRL" you covered your sensitive ears at Jin's loud shout from the kitchen.

"FOOOOD!!" Taehyung bursted from his room flailing his arms, running straight for the kitchen followed by Hoseok and Jimin behind him.

"Y/n-ahh come eat breakfast, you can sit with me!" Hoseok grabbed your hand dragging you away from Yoongi, emitting a sigh getting up.

"Okay Uncle Hobi!" Smiling as brightly as him, you left to the kitchen unknowingly leaving behind an angry Jungkook and a smirking Yoongi. Both staring each other down.

"Back off Hyung." Jungkook warned.

"I don't know what you're talking about Kook" The older gave a sly smile, making him scoff.

"You're not her oppa"

"Neither are you"

"I never said I was"

"Then why do you act like it? Finding out she's a hybrid made you start eyeing her like a meal, yet you treat her like shit" stepping closer to the younger he crossed his arms.

Jungkook knew how he was being towards you wasn't right, but he couldn't explain why he was acting the way he was around you now.

He didn't know how else to act other than harsh in order to mask his true desires towards you.

Yoongi smirked seeing how easily he shut up his maknae, but he needed to push it. Just to see if he was right.

"I wonder why her calling me oppa gets you so pissed- and let's not forget you about to lose it at Tae going to take her bra and pantie shopping, why'd that bother you so much"

Jungkook brought himself to stand right in front of the other, looking straight into his eyes. Yoongi had never seen Jungkook so serious, but he remained cool and calm watching him with matched intensity.

"Because she's mine.."

;)
-ⓙ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 295 25
โœฆ โค โœฆ [๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ข ๐˜’-๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฏ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต]...
199K 10.1K 25
"Namjoon get away from him! He is a hybrid!" โœงเผบโ™ฅเผปโˆž "He is a what?"
15.6K 1.5K 11
โ™กVERY SMALL CHAPTERS UPDATED ยฟONCE? A WEEKโ™ก A Choose your own adventure where the voting happens only on my Tumblr account, this is meant to be a lit...
49K 1.3K 90
โ›wanna play fortnite with me?โœ - JJK โ›sure :)โœ - PJM social media au - slowish updates