โ‹†โ˜ฝ๐Š๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐งโ˜พโ‹† (UNDER EDITI...

By JungkookiesEomma

| ๐ฝ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘”๐‘˜๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘ฅ ๐ถ๐‘Ž๐‘ก-๐ป๐‘ฆ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘‘ ๐น๐‘’๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ | "๐˜‰-๐˜‰๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ..?" ๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ... More

โ‹†โ˜ฝPrologueโ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ˜ฝ1โ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ˜ฝ2โ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ˜ฝ3โ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ˜ฝ4โ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ˜ฝ5โ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ˜ฝ6โ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ˜ฝ8โ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ˜ฝ9โ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ˜ฝ10โ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ˜ฝ11โ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ˜ฝ12โ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ˜ฝ13โ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ˜ฝ14โ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ˜ฝ15โ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ˜ฝ16โ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ˜ฝ17โ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ˜ฝ18โ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ˜ฝ19โ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ˜ฝ20โ˜พโ‹†

โ‹†โ˜ฝ7โ˜พโ‹†

30.5K 931 247
By JungkookiesEomma

Y/n's pov

It took a lot of explaining, but somehow Jungkook persuaded the rest of Bangtan to gather in the living room. They all sat on the main couch in front of you, as you sat comfortably in a chair by yourself.

You feared what they'd have to say. How they would act- would they hate you? Decide to throw you out?

"So you're telling us that, this- " Namjoon paused to once again dart his eyes between your cat ears and tail.

"Young lady- is y/n?" he finished.

Jungkook gave a single nod, staring at you intensely. It's not like everyone else in the room wasn't but- something about his gaze didn't seem right.

He almost looked mad.

Finally Jin spoke up. "So y/n.."

Perking your ears in his direction, you nodded looking at him attentively.

"Can she even speak-" Jimin whispered earning a rather hard nudge in the shoulder by eldest.

"Don't be stupid. Of course she can right Jung-"

You abruptly cleared your throat, loud enough to cut the male off before he could finish his question. Which you decided you would answer for him.

"Yes I can speak. I can also hear you all very clearly. And not just because I'm a cat, but because you all seem to whisper as if you're speaking into a microphone."

All of their eyes widened, all except for Yoongi who gave a smirk nodding at you proudly.

"That's y/n all right. Ah, I taught you well" he praised, causing for your cheeks to break out into a blush.

"Well y/n you're not exactly a cat now though- do you know why that is?" Hoseok yawned rubbing the sleep from his puffy eyes.

"I'm not entirely sure myself- I don't have much memory of anything before Jungkook took me in. I only remember hearing a voice, and they said in six years is when I would change" you explained.

"Not to be rude- but exactly what did you turn into?" Namjoon asked observing you carefully.

That was a good question, what were you if not a regular ordinary cat anymore?

"She's a hybrid" Taehyung snapped his fingers with a proud smile.

"A what?" Jungkook frowned.

"You know- a hybrid. She's half animal, half human- but in this case half cat"

As the second youngest finished, he started to snack casually on a bag of chips he seemed to have out of nowhere. Acting entirely nonchalant about the whole situation involving you.

"But Tae, she was a normal cat before, and she changed today" Jimin commented.

Is that what you actually were? A hybrid?

"Hybrids change into human forms kind of like how we go through puberty. I guess it's just now becoming the time in y/n's life to change" Taehyung continued, munching away at his bag of chips as everyone now focused on him. Surprised at his knowledge on the subject.

"And just how exactly do you know all this?" Jin questioned with skeptically crossed arms.

"Some of the manga I read has hybrids in them, I'm pretty much an expert"

"I guess you're not a complete dumbass after all" Yoongi insulted as he stood up stretching.

"Well now that this was settled can I get back to bed? And princess you're more than welcome to join me" he flirted sending a wink your way.

It took all your will power not to giggle.

"Wait, I feel we should establish some new rules since y/n is a human now" Namjoon suggested looking to the other members.

You looked over to Jungkook, who had been remaining silent most of the discussion.

"First off, I think we should arrange for y/n to have her own room since she's a person now- "

"Why can't she just continue to stay in mine. She's my cat after all"

You watched as the previously quiet male grew defensive. Now you knew he was definitely in a bad mood. Jungkook never cut off Namjoon speaking before.

"Well Jungkook, I suppose it's really up to y/n. She's not an animal anymore so she gets to decide" Namjoon answered giving a slight dimpled smile your way.

Naturally you wanted to stay with Jungkook, however at the moment you got mixed signals from him. You'd never seen him seem so- aggressive? Jealous?

With a sigh you got up from your seat and started making your way to the back door.

You needed time with yourself to think. Maybe it'd be better to have your own room.

"Right now I think I'll just go outside for awhile.."

As you reached for the door handle, you were stopped by Hoseok who abruptly stood between you and the exit.

"Wait- y/n you might wanna go put on some- uhh you know.."

Hoseok cleared his throat averting his eyes and began awkwardly motioning towards your body.

You scrunched your brows together squinting your eyes at him confused before you brought your head to look over yourself.

As far as you knew you looked fine. Sure the sweater you wore was a little breezy down there but you were covered nonetheless.

"Pssssst!!"

You turned your head back to Taehyung who was motioning at your clothes as well, making strange faces and mouthing words even you couldn't understand.

"Huh?"

Taehyung smacked his forehead at your innocence.

"Princess that's not suitable clothing to go out in, you need to wear more clothes.."

Your mouth formed an 'O' shape as you started to understand. You didn't know, you actually wanted to take it off earlier but decided not to since it got chilly.

"Don't worry you can borrow one of my- "

"That won't be necessary." Jungkook interrupted.

Finally he got up from his spot on the arm of the couch. Hoseok moved aside letting the other soon replace his position by you.

Your attention was fixed to Jungkook the moment you heard him speak up. His tone was strong, and he spoke quick. If you weren't intimidated by him before, you were now.

"She can wear something of mine."

At this point, Jungkook had a strong hold on your wrist. The action had your cheeks burning, and your tail twisting around your leg.

With a scoff Taehyung got up as well, turning on his heel to head back to his own room.

"I'll just take you out shopping later then princess, as long as it's okay with your daddy.." he smirked before disappearing behind his bedroom door.

Jungkook's grip on your wrist tightened at the others remark, resulting for you to release a quiet pained whimper.

Thankfully he noticed right away and freed your delicate wrist from his touch.

"Y/n go to my room. Pick anything you want from the closet and I'll send Jin to help you get dressed in a minute."

Unable to give a verbal response, you nodded before going off into his room quietly.

Little did you know, Jungkook watched you with every step you took.

His heart yearned for you, but he didn't know what to do or how to act on it.

Hell, he didn't even know if he should. You were his cat- well, was.

What he suddenly felt towards you seemed wrong of him to feel. Yet he'd never felt so strongly about any other woman before. He couldn't just ignore it.

Taehyung's snide little comment proved just that. If anything it fueled his emotions for you to grow greater.

The very second he saw your beautiful face, heard your sweet melodical voice and gazed into your deep eyes.

He felt something inside him he couldn't understand. Even with your remaining cat-like features, he still felt it.

He loved you.

More than he thought he should.

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49K 1.3K 90
โ›wanna play fortnite with me?โœ - JJK โ›sure :)โœ - PJM social media au - slowish updates
279K 14.2K 41
NAMJOON X READER X JUNGKOOK - HYBRIDS AU โœ”๏ธ โ™กโ™กโ™ก My whole life feels out of control, something I can't grasp. Nothing ever goes my way, so trying to c...
213 0 25
//COMPLETED AND EDITING// Contains: โœจf l u f fโœจ and a teeny tiny smut ๐ŸŒš
386K 16.7K 40
In which cat hybrid Jimin gets all the love from his new owner Yoongi who is just as curious about his new kitten as he is him. Does Yoongi even kno...