Second Best

By nikykate

Meet Allison. A professional of begin second best. You would think being genius with highest she will know... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Author's Notes

15 1 0
By nikykate

All Rights Reserved

Hello everyone,

Thank you so much for giving me a chance of by either reading or giving comments. I really appreciate it.

There will be some error but I was to send the book out.

Please enjoy, also feel free to give constructive feedback either direct below chapter or PMs

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 14.9K 16
"แ€˜แ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ผแ€ถแ€€แ€œแ€ฌแ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€แ€šแ€บ แ€„แ€œแ€ปแ€พแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€พแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€žแ€ฝแ€ฌแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€แ€ฒแ€ท.... แ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บแ€›แ€•แ€ซแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€—แ€ปแ€ฌ...... แ€€แ€ปแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บ แ€”แ€พแ€œแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€žแ€ฌแ€ธแ€€ แ€žแ€ฐแ€ทแ€”แ€ฌแ€™แ€Šแ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ปแ€แ€ฌแ€•แ€ซ.... แ€€แ€ปแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€›แ€„แ€บแ€แ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ถแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€...
2M 111K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
564K 19.5K 93
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...
916K 54.7K 49
๐ˆ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐“๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ž๐›๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ, ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ณ๐ข๐ง๐  ๏ฟฝ...