β₯ 𝙧𝙖π™ͺ𝙧𝙖 π™€π™£π™š 𝙨𝙝𝙀𝙩𝙨

By lovinraura_

A new story with each chapter! Ross Lynch & Laura Marano. That's all you need to know. xX Warning: mature t... More

hospitalized pt.1
hospitalized pt. 2
it's her birthday
in front of me - laia addition
perfect christmas
the roxy
love at first coffee
love at first coffee pt.2
love at first coffee pt.3
mtv awards
mtv awards pt.2
mtv awards pt.3
sex is better than vodka
the happy ending
icy kisses from Juliet
the crush
when do flowers bloom?

no place I'd rather be

11.5K 88 42
By lovinraura_

Laura's pov:

"It's... it's gorgeous" I laughed when I looked at the dress my stylist recommended.

"So it's a yes to the dress?" he wiggled his eyebrows at me and I laughed "Yes!"

"I'm so excited for this" I murmured while my make up artist blended the foundation in my face and she chuckled "You're adorable"

"Thank you! You're adorable too!" I looked up at her and she laughed at me. She was a brown woman with gorgeous curles and definitely a very talented artist.

"I found the iron!" Ben cheered when he came in the room and we clapped for him while he bowed down.

He'd been looking for that damn flat iron all morning, insisting it was his favourite one and that it would do wonders for my hair.

Let the magic begin I guess.

Three hours later I was left standing in front of my mirror just checking myself out one more time before I left.

My hair was sleek and straight and short, my dress was pure gold and my heels? Well let's just say they were huge.

We took a couple of pictures for my instagram and I thanked all the people that got me ready and threw on a black leather jacket before i went out of the door.

I met my mom by the limo and gave her a kiss as we slipped in.

"You look stunning hun"

"Thank you" I smiled at her and decided to take just a little selfie for my instagram story, teasing my fans about the look a little.

Half an hour later I was standing on the carpet, and that was my job.

I loved it.

I stood in the carpet so they could take pictures of me and then proceeded to walk off, heading to do some interviews.

Sometimes I was the interviewer, and sometimes I wasn't.

Well today I wasn't.

So I did a couple of them, I think they were like five, just talking about my music, my single that just came out and the ep I'm working on. Oh, and the stack of movies I've shot that have yet to come out.

"Oh god you're a life saver" I quickly stopped by mom to take the water bottle she was offering and chugged it down.

I was already tired. These heels were no joke.

When I finished my next interview I bumbed into someone from behind.

My eyes widen as I turned around to say sorry to whoever it was but my mouth went dry as I realized who he really was.

"Laura" his eyes widen.

"Ross" I smiled.

"Well fuck I didn't know you'd be here!" he laughed and I laughed too as he squeezed the hell out of me.

"I've missed you a lot" he murmured into my hair "And also, you smell good"

"Thank you" I giggled pulling back "I've missed you too Ross, and you smell good too"

He shook his head at my words and I smiled.

What? It was true. His cologne was hard to miss...and awfully familiar.

And he was wearing a black suit. Damn how good that looked on him.

"What are you doing here?" he looked at me.

"Just my job. Interviews.You?"

"Yeah me too" he laughed "I'm actually here w-"

"ROSS! Sorry he's been distracted today" I heard a blonde girl say to an interviewer and my eyebrows raised.

"Promoting Chilling Adventures of Sabrina" he laughed "That's Kiernan"

"Oh yeah I've seen the promo pictures!" i looked at her finally noting Kiernan as Sabrina.

"ROSS!"

"I'M COMING DAMN IT!" he screamed back at her and I laughed "You should probably go"

"But I wanna hang more. We haven't exactly seen each other in like, what? A year?"

"Yeah. Time passes by quickly" I fixed a strand of hair behind my ear and he nodded.

"Listen. I've gotta go, but please call me when you're done. I really want to meet you afterwards" he smiled at me hopefully and I nodded "Sure thing"

"Great!" he run off and I smiled.

"Wait one more thing!" he turned back and I gave him a look "You look gorgeous tonight. That's it" he bowed down and left again.

Leaving me with two very blushed cheeks "Damn it" I whispered.

He send me a wink from where he was talking to the interviewer and I rolled my eyes.

"Hello! Earth to Laura! Was that Ross you were talking to?" my mom approached me and I looked at her "Yep"

"Oh, well why didn't you say so? I could've said hi!"

"He's busy now mom, but I'll call him when I'm done and we'll meet, so you can meet him then" I shrugged.

"Okay great!" she gratefully clapped and I chuckled. She loved him.

Later that night, after hours and hours of me just walking around with these heels, my feet were killing me, and all I wanted to do was go home, dress in my pjs and curl up into a ball while watching a romance movie of some sort.

Or a horror one.

For now though I had to make my way out of this event and try to find Ross. I called him seconds ago and he said he was done already.

So with my mom next to me, we made our way out and I noticed Ross standing there, but he wasn't the only one there, the whole Sabrina cast was with him and I raised an eyebrow at that.

"Laura!" he screamed my name as I approached with a wide smile.

Next thing I knew I was being squished in his chest "Hi" he looked down at me.

Yes, I have giant heels on, and yes, i still manage to somehow be shorter than him.

Ugh.

"Hey" I smiled at him "You're awfully hyper for a guy that just gave a bunch of interviews for hours and hours, saying the same things a thousand times"

"It's just the effect you have on me" he chuckled "Hey Ellen"

"Hi Ross! Why don't you look handsome! You've really grown" my mom gives him a hug and he chuckles "Thanks Ellen. How have you been?"

"Oh just fine. I mean a little tired right now but still fine" my mom smiled at him and we chuckled.

"Laura, Ellen, I introduce you the Sabrina cast. Well some of them anyway" he chuckled "This is Kiki"

"Nice to meet you" she smiled at me and I smiled back "You too"

"And that's Gavin, Chance, Abbey and Tati. Like I said there's only some of us here, but I'll introduce you to them all eventually" he shrugged.

Yeah, I doubt that'll happen.

"What's up guys!" I waved and they greeted me back "I'm-"

"Laura Marano" Kiki immediately answerd for me and I raise my eyebrows "Sorry, Ross talks a lot about you and Austin and Ally"

"She's not lying" Chance chuckles and Ross gives Kiki a glare as he slaps Chance behind the next.

"Ouch"

"I know you only expected me here tonight, but we're going out and maybe you and Ellen can come with us?" he looked at me hopefully.

"I'd love to" said my mom "But all I need right now is sleep. I'm too old to stay up past 12 am" she waved a hand and Ross chuckled "And you?"

I hate how he stares at me. It's like he can see right through me.

"Uh, I wouldn't w-"

"If you say I wouldn't want to intrude I'll kill you" Ross crosses his arms and I give him a glare "Fine"

"YES!"

The excitement in his eyes made me giddy. I loved seeing him happy, and knowing I was the one that made him that way?

Huge bonus.

"Okay, well I guess I'll get back to the limo. I can't possibly stand up anymore." mom says and hugs me good bye as well as Ross and weaves at the others.

"Night Ellen!" Ross screamed after her.

"Good night Ross! Hope you come around more often after tonight" she smirked at him and slid in the limo.

My eyes widen at my mom's words, and Ross chuckled "I missed her"

"Okay let's just go" I rolled my eyes and pushed him by the back.

He smiled at me and then we ended up climbing into Gavin's car for the nearest 24 hours open dinning place.

When we arrived we all placed our orders and the waiter left.
While everyone chatted about different stuff Ross turned his attention immediately to me.

"You okay?"

"I'm fine" I puff out a breath of air "I'm just tired. That's all"

"I'm a little tired too" he chuckled "It's been a while huh?"

"Yeah"I smiled at him "Missed you"

"Missed you more" he soothes my cheek and immediately pulls his hand back.

"So how have you been? How's Vannesa and Damiano? Catch me up a bit" he laughed.

"They're doing fine" I giggled "And I don't have a lot to say. Lately I've just been grinding to get my stuff out faster than ever but it's been hard. Having your own label in no joke"

"I know right" he looked at me "I've been so busy with Sabrina that The driver era has just faded a bit into the background. It's really hard to juggle acting and music" he groans "But I heard about you being your own label! That's probably for the best. Those shitheads did you dirty" he rolled his eyes reffering to the people that signed me with my past labels.

"I know. Worst time of my life" I sighted.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there to confront you. I should've be-"

"I know! Ross don't worry it's over now. I'm my own boss. I like it"

He looked like he wanted to say more, but gave up on it.

"By the way, Flip Phone Records? Really?" he started grinning and then laughing.

"Yes! Stop teasing me" I slapped his arm and he only started cackling more.

I couldn't help but laugh too.

"Hold up is it true that you still have a flip phone?!" Gavin looked at me and Ross groaned "Here we go again"

After we had dinner it was time to finally go home.

I got to know a lot about Ross's cast mates and found out they were actually all pretty cool. I loved them and by the looks on their faces they liked me too.

Gavin a little too much. The guy was flirting with me all night. And I might have led him on on some things and then friend-zoned him.. beacuse I'm you know....me.

Oops.

But most importantly I got to see Ross. To look at his face and listen to his voice again. To laugh at his jokes and tease him all night.

I loved it. I missed him.

"Oh god" I groaned when I got up from the table.

"What's wrong? Tati asked me.

"Oh, nothing to worry about. My heels have just been killing my feet all night and it doesn't feel nice to have to walk in them again" I sighted.

"Ouch" Kiki made a face "Your heels are pretty huge. I'm surprised you can even walk in them. I would've tripped for sure"

"You see but that's the thing about Laura, she says she's clumsy but she never actually falls in heels" Ross shrugged.

"Hey you get used to huge heels when you're a small person" I glared up at him and he chuckled "Let me help you"

"Wha-"

He interrupted my words by sweeping me off my feet.

Literally.

"Ross! Put me down people are gonna stare" I groaned wiggling in his embrace.

"No one's starting. Your uber will take a while to be here and your feet hurt. You're welcome"

I complained a bit more before I actually gave up and just hugged his neck for support since he was holding me brytal style.

"Aww" Kiki smiled "Goals"

"Shut up" I groaned. That made Ross laugh a bit and I felt his chest vibrate

"Are you SURE you're not just dating and doing a horrible job at hiding it?" Abbey looked at us and my eyes widen.

"ABBEY" Ross screamed.

"Sorry" she giggled "Have fun you guys. I'm out for tonight"

"Same. See you in a few days in Vancuver!" Chance nodded at Ross and he smiled back "Sure thing man"

When we were done greeting everyone they left and it was just me and Ross.

"Do any of your cast mates have houses here in L.A.?" I stared at Ross and he looked down "Some do, some don't. They'll stay in hotels"

"And where do you guys get back to Vancuver to shoot again?"

"In 5 days" he smiles "I'll be with family for a while"

"That's nice" I sigh letting myself lean into his shoulder a little more.

"Yeah" he murmures "Laura...listen. Where are you going tonight?"

"My house" I sigh

"You live with anyone else?"

"No"

"Okay well let me just throw an idea out there. I want to spent more time with you. Can I come over so we can watch a bunch of movies together?"

"Watch movies? Ross it's literally two a.m. right now. All I want to do is sleep"

"Right" he strighted his voice.

"But you can still come" I murmured "Let's have a sleep over just like old times"

"That'd be perfect" he kissed my head and finally we heard my uber pull up.

Ross got me in the car and we were finally going to my place.

The drive was silent, but I was glad it was because I didn't think I could handle much more noise.

My head was rested on Ross's shoulder and I wanted to fall asleep, but I knew I had to wake up again when we were home.

So I stayed awake.

Well I tried to.

"Laura" Ross shook me "I'm awake I'm awake!" I groaned.

I got out of the uber with Ross holding my heels and payed the uber before we made our way to my front porch and I sleeply opened the door.

I set my things down and looked at Ross "I think I'm taking a quick shower before I go to sleep. There's two bathrooms so you can too if you'd like"

"Nah I'm good" he smiled at me "Your house is beautiful"

"Thank you" I bit my lip looking around.

It was a lot of space for one person, but it was my space and I liked it. The style of the house really represented me, a mix between homey lived in space and a bit of fancy touches.

I usually always liked to have someone in the house with me or I'd feel a little lonely, so my mom, sister and dad would come over a lot. And so would my friends.

But you can't have someone over everyday, and as much as I tried to fill the silence by blasting music every time I cleaned or cooked, (which I'm sure my neighbors hated me for) it wouldn't do much.

It was good that I was always busy at the studio or I'd have a lot of lonely days in this house.

"Laur? Where'd you go?" he waved his hand in front of my face and I snapped out of it "Huh? Nothing. I'm going to take a shower now"

"Cool. I'll be giving myself a tour while I wait for you then" he smiled.

I rolled my eyes "Do what you want. There's drinks in the fridge, but don't make a mess"

"I could never"

"Mhm" I nodded.

"Seriously!"

"Yeah okay" I turned around to leave.

"I'M SERIOUS LAURA!"

That had me laughing all the way to the bathroom.

Ross's pov:

"Dude where the hell are you?!" Rocky freaked out on the phone and I realized I hadn't told him I wasn't going to come home.

"I'm fine. I'm at Laura's house"

"Laura's?! Like Laura Marano Laura?"

"Yes that Laura" I laughed.

"H-"

"I met her at the carpet and we had some lunch with the cast before we went to her place. I just wanted to spend some time with her since who knows when I'll see her again"

"You sure you don't just like her again and trying to make excuses?" he snorted.

"Oh c'mon dude you know I'm over that"

"Whatever you say bro. See you tomorrow... wait you're coming tomorrow right?!"

"I am" I laughed "I'm not living here forever"

"You sure you don't want to?"

"Rocky" I growled. He was starting to annoy me.

"Okay fine I'll stop, but you should consider taking her to see mom. I'm sure she'd love that. Oh and while y'all at it, bring her along this way too. Miss my little sis"

"I'll ask" I shrugged "Good night"

"Night"

After that whole conversation I checked out Laura's house more in depth and ....loved it.

I liked the house, it looked expensive as fuck but not the kind that's in your face. It was...Laura.

"Okay who's ready for ice cream?" Laura popped up behind me and I chuckled "I thought you wanted to go to sleep"

"Oh please, my schedule's already off, an extra hour can't do much harm right?" she wiggled her eyebrows at me while taking out the ice cream bowls.

"That's my mentality when I'm song-writing at night. And then I just end fucking my schedule up worse"

"Mood" she snorted and I laughed.

I was a little distracted, because lil sexy ass here was wearing a pair of pajamas that fell soft against her skin. A pink soft crop top and a pair of matching shorts shorts that didn't leave much to imagination. The soft tone of the pyjamas complimented her ivory skin, and her short hair was tied up in a little pony that left a bunch of hairs flying all over her face, framing it.

She looked cute as fuck.

But even like that, I couldn't stop wondering if the fabric of her pyjamas was as soft as it looked, if her skin was as soft and alluring as it looked

Shit. Fuck me for even thinking like that. That's my friend and may I remind my little shit-brain she has a boyfriend.

"Nice pjs" I blurted out and she looked up at me and smiled "Thanks. Here's your giant bowl of ice cream"

"This can't be good for us" I looked at the delicious ice cream.

"Nothing good is" she chuckled.

"You know I've always thought you'd be a good mother because you're so good with children, but i just imagined you giving this exact bowl to a ten year old and now I'm not so sure anymore" I sat on the couch.

"Oh shut up!" she slapped my chest and I laughed "You're not a ten year old now are you?"

"Who knows? Maybe I'm just two ten year olds, and one of them is standing on the shoulders of the other and they're wearing a thick coat to cover up"

"You're not even wearing a coat!" she was full on giggling right now, and I found her damn smile contagious.

"Well it could be an invisible coat"

"How does that even work- you know what night times makes us weird" she snorted and I laughed "I don't even know what I'm talking about I'm too sleep deeprived to understand, honestly"

"Same!" she jumped and just as she did that her phone rung and she picked it up "Hello?"

"Yes I'm still awake....it went well- wait why are you even awake right now? Oh..yeah that makes sense...."
She kept blabbing on the phone and it got me curious to know who was on the other end of the line.

"Lauraaa" I groaned resting my head on her shoulder and shoving ice cream down my throat "I'm here too"

"Shut up Ross! Yeah?... Oh no that's just Ross...yes that Ross, he's sleeping over... shut up. No you can't come over really quick to touch his luscious hair" she groaned and I snorted a laugh at that.

"Fine...okay.Have fun, love you! Bye"

"Wh-"

"Kheprah. He's one of my friends, that was currently in a bar right now, and a little drunk"

"Did he tell you to pick him up?"

"No he has sober friends with him. Plus I wouldn't want to interrupt his man hunting" she smiled "He told me to tell you he loves you by the way"

"I haven't even met hi-"

"Okay he told me to tell you you're hot and he wants to ripp your clothes off is that better?"

"No!" I shuddered and she laughed "Let's just go to sleep"

"Okay. Where do you put your covers?" I asked already up and putting the pillows away.

"What are you doing?" she rose an eyebrow "Uh..making my bed ready"

"Ross, I have a king sized bed there's probably place for four people in there"

"You want me to..."

"Why not? My couch it too small it would never fit you anyway"

"Okay" I scratched the back of my neck as I saw her put our ice creams away and head for the hallway "You comin?" she screamed.

"Oh, uh..YEAH!" I quickly snapped out of my confused state and followed after her.

I didn't have any pyjams, but I was wearing a comfortable enough shirt and my boxers weren't too tight so, Laura said that'd be fine.

When we got to bed and she turned off the light, I opened her bed side lamp. I needed to get this off my chest. I couldn't sleep like this.

"Laur aren't you uncomfortable?" I didn't let her speak and went straight for the question on top of my head.

"What? Should I be?" she raised an eyebrow.

"Well ... yeah" I chuckled "I mean isn't your boyfriend going to get mad about this? You don't usually-"

"Woah woah woah, who said anything about a boyfriend" she sat up completely now, and stared at me.

"Uh...news? You're dating that Thomas g-"

"Ross that was over a year ago we've broke up"

"Oh" a look of realization took my face.

Of course they've broken up. She's been slightly flirting with me tonight and she's let me in her bed. She'd never do that if she was in a relationship. This was Laura after all. I'm dumb as fuck.

"Sorry I didn't mean to-"

"It's nothing. I'm over it. He's over it. It was good while it lasted" she shrugged.

"Aren't you a bit...you know, hurt? I leaned back on the head boared and she turned slightly to face me "I was" she whispered "But I'm better now"

Her little smile told me she wasn't lying and I was glad about that.

"I'm sorry I couldn't be there for you. I've missed so much of your life and I feel horrible about that" I murmured as I played with her hair.

She sighted and leaned against the head board with me, her hot breath fanning my face "I feel terrible about that too. We haven't exactly kept in touch huh?"

"Yeah, it was good seeing you today. You look good"

I didn't know what I was blurting out anymore, but in my defence it was 3:30 am.

"You look good too" she smiled "Very good"

"Great" I chuckled and she giggled at me.

Our smiles fell and I stated at her as she stared back at me.

Her eyes were gorgeous, even in the dim light of her bedside lamp, and her lips looked so good. Very good. I liked how she was staring at me. I didn't want her to stop.

I didn't know how we got so close, or who leaned in first, but just as I was lingering close to her lips she said something.

"Ross..this is going to ruin us again"

"I doesn't have to" I whispered agonist her lips before I crashed them with mine and groaned in pleasure.

I didn't know how much I'd wanted this to happen since I'd seen her tonight until now. I didn't know how much I wanted to taste her lips.

And now that I was? Jesus fucking Christ I wasn't letting us breathe until we both turned blue.

She layed down on the bed fully and I got on top of her. We made out until I couldn't feel my own lips anymore, and I pulled back to look her, in her glorious messy hair that was spread against the pillow, and her lips red from my kissing.

She looked so sexy, right here, right under me, where she belonged.

"My mom and siblings would love to see you again. Will come with me tomorrow to see them?" I whispered still adorning her beautiful face.

"Yeah" she murmured "I'll come with you."

"Good" I clashed our lips together again, immediately starting to explore her body with my hands.

Let's just say that was one of the best nights of my life right there.

Laura's pov:

I didn't know what happened between me and Ross last night, but I knew that I liked it, and I wanted to do it again...

And again, and again, and again, and again, forever again.

He took a shower at my house this morning before we went to Stormie's house, and even though i was happy about our newly found feelings, i was still confused as to where we stood.

But when he rung the doorbell to Stormie's house and grabbed my hand giving it a squeeze, my questions were answered.

"Hi mom, I introduce you my new girlfriend, Laura"

"Laura?! Oh my stars I knew this would happen some day!" she jumped happily giving me a hug as Ross laughed.

And as I stood there, with my apparently now new boyfriend by my side, and his mom squeezing the hell out of me, I realized...

There was no place I'd rather be.

💫💫💫

Yass my first one shot ever is doneee.

And yes, I'm aware this was a shitty start to the book. I'm not proud of it. I do have more creative ideas for other chapters that I'm sure y'all WILL like, but for now y'all stuck reading this lol.

What I'm actually not proud of too is my book cover. It's bad, I know, I know. If anyone has any other ideas, I'm open to them. Sent me a cover if u want to idk

Oh & also the songs imma be putting up in the media will not be related to the chapters at all unless I say so. Well expect for the fact that they share a title, but that's about it.

Anyway I hope you liked iiitttt... if there was anything to like.

Bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 125 38
**warning writing may be bad because I wrote this in middle school. But I still help you enjoy** A story about Ross Lynch and Laura Marano. A terribl...
137K 4.4K 42
One last night. One last drink. One last touch. Ross Lynch and Laura Marano swear on those words, yet there never seems to be a last. They should've...
6.5K 253 17
HIGHEST RANKS ~ #2 in raurafanfiction (08/19/2021) God, I wish that you had thought this through before I went and fell in love with you. ~ "What if...
13.9K 660 30
Being the only one left in your family to look after your little sister. I need the help. Cover credit to @haileexoxo thank you so much girl! Best Ac...