End Game || Stephen Curry

By decwriterA1

A couple who fails to admit their true feelings towards each other, but eventually do. A Stephen and Ayesha C... More

Epilouge & Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 17

582 13 2
By decwriterA1

Ayeshas  POV

After being here for a couple of days, we all decided to take a hike. The weather was perfect, and the hike was supposed to be amazing.

Because it was by a nearby island, we had to wait for a boat to come and pick us all up. And all in the meanwhile all of us had to listen to Zaya complaining. As usual.

"If she didn't want to go on this hike, she could have damn well stayed back." I started to complain at Nellie.

"She's just not used to wearing anything but heels- she can suck it up." Nellie had no liking for this girl. I mean I guess none of us did. Except Stephen, of course.

My eyes wondered over to Stephen as I thought. How could such a sweet personality, or what I thought was sweet, be attracted to such a dark and negative soul?

And for the wedding ring we found the other night, I kept that to myself. It wasn't my business. Yes it hurt me a lot, but I have no right to go acting like a bitch. It was always going to be in the back of my mind, and I was always going to be anxious until he would pop the question to Zaya. But for now, I would just have to live with it.

"I'm not jealous or anything, but what does Stephen see in her?" I asked who I thought was Nellie, but accidentally was Klay. "Oh shit, sorry I thought you were someone else."

Klay laughed. "No, you're fine. And trust me, I have no idea. I was totally rooting for you and him. I just think it would have been legit." I laughed with Klay and looked back over at Steph, who was staring. And for some reason I didn't look away. But he did. He seemed sad, which made me feel a bit of it, but I quickly shook that off.

The boat to the other island finally got here, and in just ten short minutes we were already there. Then, we had another car drive us to where the trail started.

The hike was a couple of miles and it would take us a couple hours. But with the reviews if got- I think it should be worth it.

"I'll be the leader!" Nellie said matter of factly. She stomped her way towards the front and started to take us through the hike. Nick following close behind.

"And I'll follow," Nick said, licking his lips. He couldn't make it any more obvious he was looking at her ass. I chuckled at the two and followed Nick.

"Isn't this a vacation? I don't see why we are taking a hike." Drake has been complaining this whole time. He was like that one brother that always bugs you and asks twenty times if you're there yet.

"Ditto." Zaya chimed in. Dray looked back at her, and quickly walked closer to me and Sav with a disgusted look.

"What is that look for?" Sav laughed as he kept making a face.

"I just felt the same way about something the way Zaya does." It was cracking me up the way his face and voice were so serious. "What does that say about me as a person?!"

"I'm sure you'll be fine just this one time. But I don't know, Dray. You might be changing into her," I teased. His face dropped and he got in front of me and Sav.

"Oh hell no. I'm staying as far away from her as possible. Can't catch her vibes no more."

We just laughed at poor Dray and continued to walk. A few moments later Klay stops us all and takes a seat on a nearby rock.

"Guys I think we should all take a break. You know, to keep is safe and all," he panted in between breaths.

"Oh my gosh, are you already out of breath?" Nellie laughed. Klay have her a dirty look making us all smile.

"It's the change in elevation or altitude or whatever. I'm not used to this back in Oakland," Klay defended.

"Uh actually Klay there's not much of a change at all," Stephen smirked. Damn I forgot they were here, I mean I've barely heard him talk.

"So really you're out of breath cause you tired man!" Dray said, finding it hysterical. Literally falling to the ground laughing. "Weak excuse man. Weak!"

He threw his hands up in the air. "I'm getting up." He started walking and time was leading the trail.

After about an hour or so we finally made it to the destination. Of course it took some small talk, bickering and the same nonsense to get here- but we got here.

And it was absolutely beautiful. It overlooked the whole island, every feature, and the whole ocean. The sun and clouds were aligned perfectly so it made it even better.

After taking a few photos with the group and of the overlook, we decide to eat the lunch we packed. Everyone sat down and started to eat, but I decided to look around a bit more.

Going of the trail I followed a path of beautiful wild flowers. The trees stood high and low, and the noises of the animals made it even better. I was about to turn around, but when I head a waterfall I had to find it.

So after taking a few turns I finally found it in all its beauty. It was just like the movies. There was one huge waterfall, and mini ones around it falling into this beautiful pond.

It was very tempting to get in the water, but I thought it would be even better to jump in with the whole group. So I decided to go back and tell them.

It wasn't until a couple minutes in that I realized I was completely and totally lost. Panic mode started to hit and I started to walk faster. But I think I was just making the whole thing worse.

I stopped and took a deep breath and decided to try to go back to the waterfall and start from there. I was about to move a bush like plant out of my way, but I got stopped by someone grabbing my wrist.

I jumped and yanked my hand away. "What the hell Stephen?! You think it's okay to just sneak up on people like that?" I yelled.

"Well probably considering you are horribly stupid and almost smothered yourself in poison ivy!" He snapped back. I looked down at the plant and rolled my eyes. "Not so smart now, are ya?"

"I'm leaving." I started to walk the other direction but he stopped me again.

"You're lost." I gave him the most shocked look I could.

"Nooo, really? I had no idea, thanks for telling me!" I gave him a snarky smile and went to walk. Yet again, he grabbed my wrist and started walking another direction.

"You'd better come with me. Cause next time I won't be here finding you."

"Damn I'm hurt. You really hit it hard."

"Let's go." He started to drag me but I yanked my arm away. Again.

"Stop acting like you own me!"

"Then stop acting like a child!"

"I'm the one acting like a child? At least I don't toy with peoples feelings and keep stuff from them. But that's probably only what the ordinary people do, right? You seem to know a lot about all of that."

That shut him up, and I was glad about it. It might have been a bit harsh, but he has done worse. So, finally, I went to walk on my own but before you know it I'm slipping on mud and nailing my head on a rock. And it was hard.

I didn't black out, but everything was blurry. I could talk or get up, but then Stephen came into view and picked me up, and leaned me against a tree. Finally I started to regain focus.

"Are you okay? You hit your head pretty hard. I can help you-." He was cut off mid sentence trying to help me regain balance as I started to fall again. "Here I can pick you up."

"No, I'm fine. Let's just find the others." I gave me a cautious look and lead the way. Probably not wanting to argue with me.

I wasn't about to tell him I was slightly bleeding and felt like complete shit, because knowing him he would try and aid for me. And I didn't want that.

_____________________
Thank ya for reading!!
Vote and comment :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 14.5K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
1.5M 35K 60
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that. -Completed-
1.9M 83.7K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
86.9K 2.9K 27
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...