All Eyes On You

Oleh tweetdior

Do you love me like I love you? Would you always Hold it down? Would you always be around? Lebih Banyak

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 *reupload*
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21-Series Finale

Chapter 3

3.1K 71 3
Oleh tweetdior

Before we start the chapter I should introduce Boomers Siblings. They won't have their own POV but they'll be heard from here and there

Savannah (AKA Savvy)- 16 y/o

Dayja- 19 y/o

Skai (AKA Nuggy)- 18 y/o

Tyrone(AKA Tweezy)- 19 y/o *Dayja's twin brother*
__________________________

Boomer-

"Eat." I said to Skai

"you don't tell me what to do, I'm grown"

"Yeen that grown where I won't whoop yo ass" I said taking off my built

"What you needa a weapon for pussy? Don't wanna end up like the last bitch" She said standing up

"Sitcho ass down and watch yo mouth."

"I'm on whatever you on" She said laughing

"5.."

"4, 3, 2, 1.." She said as she ran towards me with her fists up. I swung the belt multiple times playfully as she held onto me screaming but laughing at the same time.

She fell to the grown holding her hands up "Grown.. ass.." I said in between hits

"Ok..stop.. B.." she said in between hits.

"Now you know better"

"Eat a dick"

"What?" I said jumping towards her as if I were going to hit her again. I laughed as she jumped back fast as hell. "Scary"

"Nah, ain't shit scary"

"Nah forreal. Waddup witchu?" I said sitting down on the couch patting it , signaling for her to sit down also.

She sat down and stared at me. "Shoot"

"you know? Waddup witchu and ole girl"

"Fuck her"

"Even though you said fuck me it's never fuck You" I said playing around.

"I'm deadass" she said with a straight face.

"Yo ugly ass mean muggin like you scarin' somebody"

"Anyways" She said rolling her eyes. "You know how she wanted to fight over a boy. You know ion fight over that petty shit that's fucking dumb. I told her that. Her being my bestfriend at the moment, I accepted her apology cause you know, that was my bitch. So fast forward, I'm sleeping and she blowing my phone up so I'm like yo, wassup? What's wrong? She just wanna talk" she paused with a bitch face. "So I go meet her, I'm waiting by the house and here go a car pulling up with 5 bitches. They JUMP me B, JUMPED" she said now standing up punching her palm. "On god I'm decking her in her shit when I see her. She ain't wanna rumble me one on one cause she know I beat shit, period. The bitch blocked me, I blew her phone up fight me, fight me. This time Ian going dolo"

"I feel you but, You gotta stop yo shit bro. All that attitude, getting suspended, fighting. How you gone graduate?" I said "I mean, hell Yeah you smart for sure. It's all of THAT" I said pointing to her mouth. "You can't let pops affect you like dat sis"

My pops been locked since Nuggy was 7. They had that typical Daddy Daughter bond, the bestest of friends. Ever since then our "mom" fell apart. She started doing drugs and we eventually became homeless. i had to grow up pretty fast to provide for me and my siblings. With my brother having a bipolar disorder, it was hard for us all to take care of him. My sister, His twin, gave him his meds which was the only way to keep him calm; because she was his closest friend. They did everything together. You couldn't tell them shit ! As for Skai, when pops got locked for murder she been fighting, getting suspended, getting in trouble with the streets, doing what she wanted to do but when it came down to her family? She'd do everything she could. And Savannah, she was the good kid, so yeen have to worry bout her, it was just her mouth. I eventually learned quickly by investing in a plug which got us a house in the hills. From then on, I met new people (NBA Gang) we came form the bottom together since day 1.

"Stop" She said cutting me off

"Learn how to let that shit go. It ain't yo fault he locked bruh"

She looked at me like she was about to cry. She had this look in her eyes when she wanted to say something.

"Something you not telling me?" I said

"No.."

"What happened to no secrets?"

"Ain't shit" she said sitting back

"Nuggy, I'm not fucking dumb"

"Boomer I'm fucking good damn" she said standing up avoiding the tear that was trying to fall down her face.

"Nuggy.."

"what"

"I can't promise to solve all your problems  but I can promise you won't have to face them alone"

"Bye" She grabbed her keys and slipped her Supreme slides on. "I'm gone on da block, I'll be back"

What I predicted, what she always did.. smoke weed with her crew. She always didn't want to let out the emotional side of Skai. She used to be so good but now that Tough side of her is taking over. I honestly don't know what I gotta do to get through to her.Skai was a strong girl. She didn't let anything bother her or get in the way of what she wanted.
____________________________

Cuban-

"Nothing forreal, chillin with this 6headed ass nigga" I said into the phone to Molly.

"What y'all finna do? I got YB"

"Shiiiiiiit. Whatever" I said throwing my head back.

"Y'all tryna go out to eat?"

"Yeah wher-" I said pressing the mute button.

"Hello??" She said into the phone.

"Hold up ima call you back" I said ending the call immediately.

I looked down at KD and placed my hand on his head. He knew all the right places to lick. He kissed my inner thigh and began sucking on my clit.

"Damnn" He said .

"Fuckk" I said trying to force my legs open as KD did it for me.

Honestly, im so in love.
____________________________

Molly-

"How you doing, my name Molly" I said into the mic. I took the headphones off my head before looking up at my song producer, Dave. "pause it" i said. I looked down at my phone seeing I was getting a call. "Hey baeeeeeeee" I said into the phone. "I miss youuuuuu"

"Shutcho ass up. You ain't call me" Ben said into the phone.

"I'm in the studio boy"

"Mhm. Good cause I'm finna slide thru"

"Boy leave me alone. I been with you all day"

"So?" I heard a voice come in the studio.

I looked up seeing it was Ben walking through the door.

"Babyyy" I said running out the booth, jumping into his arms.

He picked me up and held me with his arms and carried me over to the couch. I sat on his lap and played with the side of his ear as always.

"Man stop, that feel weird as hell"

"You act like this something new" I said laughing.

"Anyways, hows my baby?"

"I'm fine, thanks for askin"

"No. I meant my other one" he said rubbing my stomach.

"Damn, I know you gonna give my baby some time to grow. I haven't even been a month pregnant and you already rushing." I aid laughing

He laughed along with me."Shut up"

"I'll give y'all some privacy, just call me when you need me." Dave said standing up and waking towards the door.

"Heard Ju" Ben and I said as Dave closed the door.

"bae i missed you." i said with a sad face.

"youn miss me, yeen call or nothing." he said as he grabbed my face and kissed me.

 "yes huh. You know i be forgetting." 

"Heard Ju" He said laying back still with his hands around my waist, caressing my ass.

i laid in the crook of his neck as he slowly drifted asleep and I did the same. I completely forgot about my studio session because I missed my baby. 

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

3.6K 201 39
"If you love me, let me go." ─── ο½₯ ο½‘οΎŸβ˜†: *.☽ .* :β˜†οΎŸ. ─── Just be careful about what you wish for, you may never know in the future, it will be the c...
17.1K 916 25
"Did you forget about how much I loved you?"
38.3K 1.6K 22
"I would carry you in my heart forever if only you would let me." -Mark-