My Teen Wolf. {1}

By coyxtedesires

*Currently Being Rewritten* Book One. When two twins a... More

Before you read.
NOTE.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
THANK YOU!
NOT AN UPDATE

Chapter 20

18.8K 449 89
By coyxtedesires

Chapter 20

I rubbed my face tiredly as Scott rushed into my room, "Katherine, I need your help- whoa, you okay?"

I quickly nodded, standing to my feet, "Yeah, sorry, I was lost in thought." I excused, "What's up?"

"We're going to the hospital." He told me, tossing me my lacrosse hoodie, "Put some shoes on, I'll be waiting for you in the car." He told me, giving my face one last analyzing look before he left my room.

I let out a breath of air as I pulled my hoodie on, stumbling as I bent over to grab my old converse, quickly tugging them on and tying them before making my way downstairs. I grabbed a granola bar on my way out, rubbing my swollen eyes as I got in the passenger seat beside Scott.

**

People were being rushed in on stretchers, ambulances full. One came, then left, one came, then left. Over and over until people could barely walk without touching someone.

Scott held up Mom's dinner as we approached he receptionist's desk and she relaxed, letting out a sigh, "Oh thank God!"

She rushed over and grabbed the food, smiling widely at the styrofoam container, "I am starving!" She told us.

She paused like she had remembered we were here,"Oh, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Thank you guys for bringing me dinner!" She brought us in for a hug and my eyebrows rose at the amount of people rushing around the hospital.

"Is everything okay?" Scott asked her.

Mom nodded, "Except for half of the accident victims in a ten car pile up being rerouted here from downtown, and the E.R attending not answering any of our pages.." She hummed, "Yeah, I'm okay." She let out a breath of air and I squeezed her shoulder reassuringly.

Scott bounced on his toes, "What does not answering pages mean?"

"It means that nobody can find him, so we have to wait for the on call to get here." Mom told him.

A woman rushed over to us, holding her arm as she whimpered in pain, "Miss?" She asked our mom, "Can I please have something for the pain?"

Mom nodded sympathetically as she grabbed the woman's shoulders softly, "Okay, look I know you're hurting. But, actually, giving you something could complicate things. So we really just need to wait for the Doctors."

She guided the woman over to a chair and Scott and I shared a look and I nodded towards her. Scott left my side to go help the woman, and I watched as he casually sat down beside her.

"You know I read somewhere that human contact can help with pain." He told her.

The woman looked up and cried, nodding slowly, it was obvious she would do anything to stop the pain. I looked around to make sure no one was watching as Scott put his hand on hers, slowly taking her pain away.

"Someone! I need help! Please! Oh, I need help!" Ethan screamed.

I turned towards the hospital entrance, my eyes widening at who Ethan was pulling in, "Danny!"

I stopped when images came into my head, Doctor Hilyard. She's driving. She suddenly crashed and my vision stopped.

My eyes snapped open, "She's going to be taken." I muttered.

No one heard me though. Mom and Scott we're currently rushing to bring Danny over to a set of chairs in the waiting room.

I ran over to them and grabbed Ethan's arm,"What did you do to him?" I yelled.

He jerked his arm from my grasp, "Nothing! He said he was having chest pains and trouble breathing, but it just kept getting worse!"

I rubbed my face and Mom spoke up, "This is not good. How much time on Doctor Hilyard?" She asked a nearby nurse.

I shook my head, "Mom. She's not coming."

Everyone looked to me, and I sighed, "Just trust me, okay? She's not coming."

Mom shook her head, sighing, "His larynx has shifted to the side. I think it's a Tension Pneumothorax!"

She stopped herself as Danny suddenly jolted forward, vomiting some light colored herb onto the linoleum floor.

Ethan looked distraught as he spoke, confusion settling in, "Mistletoe." He told us.

**

Danny was rushed away on a hospital bed, groaning at the painful movement.

Mom kept her eyes on Danny as she spoke to us, "Can you three please go back to the waiting room?"

We ignored her and I took Danny's hand, wincing at the pain he was in. He relaxed as some of his pain began to lessen, the trip to the emergency room seeming hours long.

"Where is everyone?" Ethan panicked, his eyes searching the hospital halls, "Where are the nurses and the doctors?" He looked genuinely concerned as he watched Danny.

Maybe the twins aren't as bad as we think.

"It's a full house tonight, they're tending to other patients!" Mom told him.

Scott shook his hands out, "Okay, well, Mom, how can we help?"

Mom shook her head, "You can't." She told us, "His lung is collapsed. His heart is being pushed against his chest cavity so..."

Danny jerked up and he gasped for air that was uunable to get to his lungs. Danny was suffocating, and there was nothing any of us could do to help him.

My shoulders sank and Scott looked to Mom as I asked her, "He's gonna die, isn't he?"

She looked around breathing heavily, "No." She shook her head, "No, he's not. Scott, grab the tape," Mom turned to Ethan, "and you grab the scissors and cut his shirt open."

Scott went for the tape and Ethan easily ripped the front of Danny's shirt? Pulling it away from his chest.

Damn.

Mom grabbed an extremely large needle and Danny grunted in pain as she muttered, "Okay."

Danny's face started turning red and I panicked, "Mom! He's not breathing!" I cried.

She nodded frantically, "I know, I know."

She took the needle and slammed it into his chest, making me flinch. She connected a syringe to the needle and slowly the syringe upward. Danny let out a loud breath of air, slowly exhaling.

"Okay, here we go." Mom breathed.

She slowly drew the needle out of his chest and we all waited. Danny opened his eyes slowly and a small smile graced his lips.

"Thank you." He breathed hoarsely as he looked at my mom.

Mom smiled and I let out a relieved breath; Scott, Ethan, and I all stared at her wide-eyed. Mom looked up, seeing our surprised expressions, and she furrowed her brows, "What?"

Scott looked at me then at Mom, "That was awesome." He laughed breathlessly. 

Ethan gave her a thankful look and she just shook her head, "It was no problem. It's not a big deal." She laughed.

I looked at all of them, "Guys. Doctor Hilyard is going to be taken." I said, my vision from earlier coming to mind, "I think Danny may have been a target but also a diversion away from Doc."

They all just looked at me and Scott spoke up, "How do you know?"

I let out a breath, "I saw it." I told them, "Plus my detective skills are something I rely on."

**

Scott and I walked out to his dirt bike, Ethan coming up beside us as we did.

He held his hands up in a surrender motion as he spoke, "Look I know you don't believe me, but I really didn't do anything." He said.

Scott shook his head, "All I know is that when you got here, you went right for Danny, and your brother went for Lydia."

Ethan lowered his head, "We're not gonna hurt him."

I looked at him and raised my eyebrows, "Why should we believe you?"

Ethan looked at me and spoke slowly, "He's not the one who's important, we know it's Lydia."

I look past Ethan, narrowing my eyes as I watched a car begin spiraling into the parking lot of the hospital. I pulled Scott back as the car crashes into the ones around it.

That's Doctor Hilyard.

My eyes widened,"Oh my God."

Scott and I rushed to the car, the two of us ripping the doors open to help her. But as we opened the door, the car was completely empty. Dr. Hilyard was no where in sight. Scott leaned in through the drivers side and slowly picked something up from the car.

Ethan shook his head, "What is it?" He asked.

Scott slowly held up his hand, showing us the moth he had picked up from the car.

What the hell does that even mean?

**

The sound of police sirens snapped me out of my daze as Scott and I answered the Sheriffs questions.

"Hang on, hang on." Stilinski said, "So you're saying they were both in the car?"

I shook my head and Stiles crossed his arms, "No, Dad, they're trying to tell you that it's two kidnappings. Two seperate kidnappings. Two doctors both gone"

Sheriff Stilinski looked at all of us confused, "So whose car is this?"

I rubbed my face and spoke up, "Doctor Hilyard. The on-call Doctor."

Mom nodded in agreement, "The E.R attending is the one that never made it in."

We all looked back to the Stilinski and he only nodded, looking at my Mom, "Lets just focus on getting your story first, all right?" He sighed.

Mom nodded, "Yeah." She said.

Stilinski turned to us, "Guys, can you give us a second?" He asked.

We nodded; the three of us walking away from my mom and Stiles' dad, "These are definitely human sacrafices, right?" Scott asked Stiles.

Stiles nodded, rubbing his chin thoughtfully, "Yeah, it's one Deaton mentioned; Healers."

I nodded, stopping, "Well what about Danny?" I asked, "He threw up mistletoe. That's not a coincidence." I told them.

Scott nodded, "Yeah and Danny's not a healer. If he hadn't been with Ethan he could have died."

Stiles opened his mouth but froze looking past us and to his Dad on the phone.

"Can you hear that?" Scott and I looked behind us to the Sheriff, focusing on his phone call.

"Yes, Sheriff, we found a body." A deputy confirmed.

I sighed, looking back to Stiles, "They found a body." I told him.

**

I flinched as I heard a loud gasp from beside me, "Really, guys?" She sighed, "Boys!"

I let out a small cry, throwing myself up in my spot in Mom's bed. She sent me an odd look, confused as to how and why I was in her bed.

"What do you think you're doing?" Mom asked us, raising her eyebrow.

Isaac looked in between Scott and I, "Uh, we were watching over you." He told her.

Mom looked to Scott, and he swallowed the lump in his throat, "We wanted to make sure you weren't the third sacrifice." He said.

"But you were all asleep." She said.

"I would have been ready, though." I defended myself, "I would have felt someone take you... Plus, you were on watch last." I said, looking to  Isaac.

He froze, eyes wide, "What're you talking about; Scott was on watch last." He said, looking to my brother.

Scott shook his head, "No, you were on watch last."

"I might've been on watch last." Isaac confirmed, rubbing the back of his neck.

Mom laughed shortly, "My heroes." She commented, "Wait, didn't you say that they were all doctors? I mean, I haven't had an M.S recently attached to the end of my name, so I think I'm in the clear."

"Yeah, but it could just come under any kind of healer, Mom," Scott said, approaching the foot of Mom's bed, "And you were definitely a healer last night."

I nodded, rubbing my face, "You saved Danny last night, Mom."

Mom sighed, "Yeah, well, I'm not gonna be anyone's human sacrifice today, so all of you, get your butts to school." She said, pushing me out of her bed, throwing the covers back over her.

**

"Good Morning! As you know Mr. Harris is still missin- I mean sick." Ms. Blake corrected, "Anyway, Uh, I'm filling in while we all hope and pray for a more qualified substitute to take my place. Okay, so let's get started shall we?"

"Hey, my dad said that the E.R attending wasn't strangled, but did die from asphyxiation, they just don't know how." I turned my head to listen to Stiles as he spoke to Scott.

"Do you think the on-call Doctor could still be alive?" Scott asked.

Stiles shook his head, "I don't know. But, Scott, there's gotta be at least twenty other doctors in that hospital. At least, you know?  Anyone of them could be next."

Scott jumped as his phone buzzed, quickly turning away from Stiles to answer it, "Hey, Doc, can't talk right now. Can I call you later?"

"Unfortunately, no." Deaton's grave voice sighed, "I know Katherine is listening to this if she is with you, and I honestly never thought that I would burden you like this, but I'm afraid at the moment you two are my only hope.... I'm going to be taken. I need you to find me.."

The phone disconnected and I tensed my body felt like it was filled with lead.

"Doc, Doc, Doc? What's happening?" Scott panicked.

Deaton's going to be taken, and I didn't see it..

What is Deaton?

I didn't pay any mind the remainder ding time of class, all I could think about was getting out of here and rushing to help Deaton.

**

Scott and I barged into the clinic and saw Stilinski and Tara already there.

I panted, "How did you know?" I asked.

Sheriff gave us a grave look, "Stiles called me as soon as you two left school."

"I'm sorry your boss' car is still here, and the back door was wide open." Scott shook his head in shock, collapsing in a nearby chair.

Deaton's gone and I didn't see it.  I defective or something?

I took in a calming breath, laying my hand onto Scott's shoulder, squeezing it softly as John approached us.

"Katherine, Scott. I need you to tell me everything." He said to us.

**

Stiles had shown up my long after Scott had finished explaining Deaton's phone call, leaning against the wall to my left. Scott had taken a seat on one of Deaton's desks.

"Alright, Scott, Katherine." Stilisnki said, laying a hand on my bothers shoulder, "We're gonna do everything we can to find him. Right now, the best thing you can do is go back to school." He said, squeezing Scott's shoulder one last time before walking away.

I took out my phone and texted Isaac.

To: Isaac
Deatons been taken. I don't know what's going on anymore, Zach.

From: Isaac
I'm sorry, Kathy. Boyd and I are at Derek right now if you wanted to come and help us with something?

To: Isaac
I should stay with Scott and Stiles :(

From Isaac:
I get it don't worry. I'll see you later, okay?

To Isaac:
Of course.

I shoved my phone into my back pocket as Scott nodded for us to go into the cats clinic; it had been cleared earlier that week. Scott closed the door behind us, quickly approaching Stiles.

"We have to tell him." Scott told Stiles.

My eyes widened, "What?"

Stiles leaned closer to Scott, "You mean like, tell him, tell him, or tell him something else that isn't telling him what I think you wanna tell him?"

"You know what I mean." Scott said.

"You remember how your mom reacted?" Stiles asked, "She didn't look you two in the eye for, like, a week."

"That's because we didn't tell her, she found out." I told him, "She found out after Scott shifted in front of her."

"But she got over it." Scott whispered, "And-and it actually made us closer."

Stiles shook his head softly, "I don't know, dude. I mean, look at him, come on he's completely overwhelmed as it is." He said.

"He's overwhelmed because he has no clue what's happening." Scott told Stiles, "He's got people dying in his town, the town that he's supposed to protect, and it's not is fault that he doesn't know what's happening."

"He's gonna find out sooner or later, Stiles." I sighed.

"Yeah, but is now really the right time?" Stiles asked.

"What if not telling him now gets someone else killed?" Scott asked.

"What if telling him gets him killed, huh?" Stiles rose his voice softly, "I mean, okay, look, I get that Deaton's been like a father to you. I get that, okay? But this is m-Scott, this is my actual father. I can't.."

Stiles sighed, looking from his feet back up to us, "I can't lose both of my parents, all right? Not both of them." He said.

Scott nodded, "You're right." He told Stiles.

Stiles let out a long sigh, "No, I'm not." He told us. "I'm not right. I'll tell him."

I grabbed Stiles' hand, squeezing it tightly, "We'll help you." I reassured him.

Stiles nodded, and I dropped his hand, opening the door for the three of us, Scott and I exiting the room first.

"Please, whatever you need, however you can help find my brother." Morel told John and Tara.

The three of us shared overly confusing looks as John excused himself from the clinic. Morel's face changed as she approached us.

"Okay, listen closely, all of you." She said, "No Sheriff, deputy, or detective is going to be able to find him."

"You don't have to ask us for help." Scott told her.

"Actually, I'm trying to help you," she said, "because if you're going to find my brother then you need to use the one person who might actually have an ability to seek out the supernatural."

Stiles face had a sudden look of realization and Scott and I turned to him as he spoke, "Lydia." He told us.

I sighed, rubbing my temple, "Okay, can somebody seriously tell me what is going on with this girl?"

**

//Edited//

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

485K 10.7K 56
ReneΓ© Rapp X Reader Imagines Regina George x Reader GxG ReneΓ© is taller and older then reader unless requested
125K 5K 40
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
245K 16K 79
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
626K 29.8K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...