Ruby Redfort (LBaker) -Rememb...

By bookfreak0815

It's actually just a collection of my ideas and thoughts about the relationship between Baker and LB (especia... More

1- advantage
2- Genius
3- First meeting
5 - Mission
6 - Despair
7 - Are you serious? (1)
8 - Are you serious? (2)
9 - Are you serious? (3)
10 - Are you serious ? (4)
11-Are you serious (5)
12-Kiss her you idiot
13- See you again
Special (Family)
Special (Family II)
Special (Family III)
Special Family (IV)
Farewell ("Prologue")
Farewell (0)

4 - Red toenails ?

273 3 2
By bookfreak0815

Just another theory about LB's red toenails (and her lipstick). I think it is really complicated to find a reason for it but I tried and please let me know what you think about it! It is basically a "throwback" to her childhood.

POV: Loveday (9)

Me and my sister are playing in the forest near to our house. It gets later and later and we don't notice the fragrance of burning wood.
A few minutes later our father is running towards us and yell 'Run! Down to the river!' And now I understand. A forest fire.

I grab Charlize by the hand and take her with me. She is five years younger than me. She doesn't understand anything but I can feel her panic. We are running to the river as our father told us. In the middle of the river is a small island we have to get there.
There we'll be safe. The flames are now right behind us and I can feel the heat and it is hurting. We jump into the river.

A few seconds later I get my head back over water. I'm coughing and I am looking for Charlize.
I dive again but I can see almost nothing.
When my lung hurts so badly that I think I die I see her. Luckily she wears a bright red dress. I grab her and swim to the island. I lay her down and shake her 'Please wake up!' I scream. Tears stream down my face. That can't happen!

She cough and then she open up her eyes.
I take her in my arms. 'Calm down' I say.
'What happened?' She ask.
I tell her all. After that she thinks about it.
'You should always wear something red Loveday! That I can safe you too!'
I laugh 'Yeah I promise.' I said and I keep my promise. And if the red will not remember me of the importance of family and friendship then the fire scars on my back certainly will...

It's a short story but I hope you enjoyed it ! It's really difficult to find a reason but that might be an idea so let my know what you think!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 202 15
!This story takes place in the future, and starrs the Music Freaks' children! Star Alabama-Simpleton has never been a singer - but a writer. And noth...
2.2K 144 67
On the day that Clattonia lost it all, she became a monster -- at least, that's what the public calls those who are viewed as a threat due to having...
441K 10.2K 142
GOING THROUGH SOME MAJOR EDITING SO IM GONNA BE DELETING CHAPTERS AND THEN RE POSTING THEM. AND IM CHANGING LAURENS NAME TO THE NAME STEPHANIE WHICH...
4.7K 94 10
DISCLAIMER!!: The art does not belong to me so credits to the rightful owner/s. The characters also does not belong to me, credits to Devsisters. Mos...