Secret Love Story

De tctxvsg

⚠️ ALL FICTION ⚠️ Mai multe

22nd
JT x JT
Twitterserye
The Truth
Dreams Do Come True
Secret A
#AskAra
Group Chat
Secret AG
PBB
GT
PBB: sa loob ng bahay
PBB: 1st Weekly Task
Secret AGT
Stairs
1st Game
PBB: End of the week
#AskTeamPBB
A Best Friend's Promise
Online Stranger
Online (Boy)friend
Palihim Kang Mamahalin
On Bended Knee
Operation: GET 'A' BACK
I Got 'A' Back
"GIRL"friend
DLSU vs UP
Friend For Hire
Friend For Hire (Part 2)
Friend For Hire (Part 3)
PBB: 1st Eviction Night
Bells Meets Beng
Coldplay
Nobody Said It Was Easy
Back To The Start
Wings Tour
Parody
ANNOUNCEMENT
Unexpected Ride
ANNOUNCEMENT 2
Father
Crush(ed)
Crush(ed) Part 2
PBB SERIES
#AskPBB2
Drunk Text
Drunk Text 2
After All
After All pt. 2
After All pt. 3
ANNOUNCEMENT
The Truth Untold
The Diplomat Hotel: A Home
Direct Message
Omegle: Talk to Strangers
Omegle: A Stranger?

My Prince Charming

628 25 3
De tctxvsg

"Ara.. Wake up, baby.."

Ara was awake but too lazy to open her eyes.

"Five minutes please.." Ara whined.

"Ara, ilang beses mo nang sinasabi yan..."

Ara continued to whine with closed eyes

"Fine! Di mo makikita yung prince charming mo today."

Ara immediately stood up and ran down the stairs.

As soon as she got down, she immediately hugged her mother.

"Good morning!!" Ara said with a wide smile.

Her mother shook her head with a 'tsk' coming from her mouth.

"Basta talaga pag si prince charming eh noh?" Ara's mom said, pinching her cheeks.

The six year old giggled and scrunched her nose.

"Tara mommy!! Let's go see my prince charming naaaa" Ara said, tugging her mom's arm.

"Later baby, after mo kumain ng breakfast." Ara nodded.

She then ran to the dining area and ate as fast as she can.

——

After eating her breakfast, Ara ran to her neighbor's house.

Ara was then greeted by a lady.

"Good morning Ara!" The lady said with a smile.

"Good morning Tita Jane!" Ara said then hugged the lady.

While the two were conversing, a young boy walked to door.

"Mom? What's she doing here?" The boy said with a frown.

"Hi Thomas!!!" Ara said cheerfully, waving her hand to the boy.

The boy just rolled his eyes on Ara.

"Thomas! Don't be rude. Andito si Ara para makipaglaro sayo."

"I don't want to play with her, mom. She's too boring." Thomas said, glaring at Ara.

Ara, being as optimistic as ever, still continued to smile.

"Oh don't worry, Thomas! This time we'll play the games that you want. Deal?"

"No." Thomas said then left.

"I'm sorry, Ara. Mukhang bad mood nanaman si Thomas eh. Come back nalang some other time?"

"It's okay, Tita Jane! Maybe I'll come back tomorrow and I'll also bring some cookies so that Thomas won't be mean to me." Ara said, smiling widely.

Thomas's mom hugged Ara then left.

——

Ara was true to her words. She came back the next day with a box of cookies she baked with her mother.

However, she was again greeted by a grumpy Thomas who just rejected her cookies.

"I'm so sorry, Ara.." Thomas's mom said.

"It's okay, Tita," Ara then gave the box to his mother, "just take this nalang po just in case Thomas wants some." Ara said then left without any other word.

As soon as Ara arrived in her room, her tears fell from her eyes. She felt so hurt for being rejected and unappreciated.

After hours of crying, Ara swore to herself she will never bother Thomas ever again.

——

10 years later...

"Ara, wake up! Malelate ka na."

Ara ignored her mother's shouts and continued to sleep.

"Ara, isa! Wag mong sabihin mag aabsent ka nanaman. Ilang araw ka nang absent. Gusto ka na ngang tanggalin ng principal mo sa school mo sa kakaabsent mo!" Ara's mother exclaimed as soon as she went in her room.

Ara groaned and rolled her eyes. Not wanting anymore shouts, she stood up and went inside the bathroom.

Her mother sighed and shook her head. "You're not the Ara that I used to know." She thought.

——

Ara was now on her way to her school. While walking, Ara noticed someone waving at her.

As soon as she saw who it was, she started walking faster.

"Ara wait lang!!!"

Ara ran as fast as she could, hoping that the person will give up on chasing after her.

However, she felt a hand grab her shoulder.

She groaned and stopped walking, facing the person with an annoyed face.

"What the hell do you want, Thomas?"

"Sabi ko wait lang eh." Thomas said while breathing heavily.

"At bakit naman kita hihintayin?"

"Kasi mahal mo ako.. yiieee!" Thomas said and lightly pushed Ara's shoulder.

Ara turned away and started walking again.

"Uy!! Wait lang!!" Thomas then followed Ara.

——

It was now break time. Everyone is seated with their friends.. well some are alone like Ara.

Ara sat alone at the corner of the cafeteria, eating her lunch.

Oh don't think she's a loner. Ara has friends. They're just absent because, coincidentally, they're all sick.

While eating her lunch, Ara looked at the people walking and eating. She judged everyone with her eyes. She judged their hairstyles, the way they eat, the way they talk, basically everything.

While doing this, she was then interrupted by a person suddenly sitting across her.

She face palmed and sighed as soon as she recognized the person.

"Thomas... what the hell"

"What? Can't I sit with my princess?"

"Yes.. and I'm not your princess! Shut the fuck up."

"But I'm your prince charming, right?"

"Was. Get it right, Thomas. Was." Ara said then left, leaving her unfinished lunch and Thomas.

——

As soon as the final bell rang, Ara hurriedly packed her things and left the classroom.

She didn't want an annoying Thomas to catch up on her and bother her again.

When she arrived home, darkness greeted her.

All the lights in her house were turned off and it looked like no one was home... but the doors were open.

She slowly went inside, a pocket knife in her hand just incase a burglar suddenly attacks her, and walked to the dining area.

On the table, she saw a plastic crown with pink diamonds on it and a note.

"Wear this crown and go to kitchen."

Ara rolled her eyes but followed what the note said.

As she arrived at the kitchen, she saw another note and a plastic wand on the counter.

"Go to your room."

Ara followed the note and walked to her room. There, she found a purple dress on her bed and two notes.

"Please wear this dress."

"Then go down to the garden."

Ara sighed and changed into the dress.

After changing, she walked the down to the garden.

She saw her mom by door, wearing a white long dress.

"Mom? What the..?"

"Good afternoon, Princess Ara. Welcome to the Garden of Thomara." Her mom said cheerfully while waving her plastic wand around.

Ara chuckled and cringed at her mom.

As soon as she walked to the garden, she was surprised to see it decorated with princess themed stuff.

The garden looked so pink and pretty.

Ara saw her friends, who were absent because they were 'sick', at the corner giggling.

Ara was about to walk to her friends when someone tapped her shoulder.

She turned to the person and saw..

Thomas..

"Thomas? What are you doing here?"

"Welcome, Princess." Thomas said then smiled. Ara heart suddenly melted.

"That damn smile" she thought.

"What the heck is going on here?"

Thomas didn't answer. Instead, he held Ara's hand and walked her to the table for two at the center of the garden.

Ara, still with a confused look, followed Thomas and sat on the chair. Thomas then sat across her.

"Okay, before anything else, can you tell me what the hell is going on???"

Thomas chuckled. "I wanted you to be my princess again, Ara."

Ara blushed. "What..."

Thomas held Ara's hand then squeezed it.

"I'm sorry for being so rude to you when we were younger. The truth is, I was just too shy to talk to you because I like you. You know, after you left, I immediately ate all your cookies. I didn't even give my mom or my siblings." Thomas said chuckling.

"Y-you like me?" Ara said, stuttering.

Thomas nodded with a smile.

Ara, surprisingly, punched Thomas's arm.

"That's for hurting my six years old self, you jerk!!"

"I'm sorry, Ara. I really am.."

"I know you are.." Ara then smiled.

"Ara, will you allow me to be your prince charming again?"

"Yes, I will."

——

so i feel like i dont have the writing skills anymore (wow parang may skills ako nung simula ah)

anyways

im sorry for not updating... i feel so unmotivated kasi to write.

I AM IN NEED OF SOME THOMARA

also, im sorry for the story. its corny and cringey and not nice. its a rusty start for me again eh.

i promise to try my best next time.

if you have any questions just ask me here --> https://curiouscat.me/tctxvsg

okay bye

xoxo

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

153K 5.5K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
476K 14.5K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1.9M 86.3K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
216K 7.6K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...