Anything For You

By DucksAndQuacksons

"Darling, I would do Anything For You." More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
SEQUEELLLLL
17
18
19
20
21
Shameless Self Promo
SEQUEL

12

18.6K 350 611
By DucksAndQuacksons

You closed the door and let out a sigh of relief. You had been talking to Tom's mother for the past hour. It was weird that she knew a lot about you but you knew nothing about her.

You walked over to your favourite window seat and sat down. You grabbed a book you had left on your bedroom floor and started reading it.

The sun shone brightly, almost blinding you. You looked out tge window. It was a beautiful day. You wished that you could go out.

You saw a man standing outside the fences. It was the same guy and he was still staring at you.

"Princess? What are you looking at?" You heard Tom walk in and say.

"Tom who's that guy outside?" You turned to Tom and back to the window. But when you looked out, the guy was gone.

"What guy?" Tom said, sitting beside you.

"Tom?! There was a guy outside. He was staring at me." Tom frowned as he looked out the window.

"Love, there's no one there." You started panicking.

"B-But he was r-right there!" You pointed out the window. Your fists were clenched as your breaths grew heavier.

"Princess calm down." Tom hugged you and stroked your hair.

You closed your eyes as Tom embraced you.

~~

"I need some men to patrol the outside of this house. If you see anybody, bring him to me." Tom ordered his men.

"Yes sir."

Tom's jaw clenched as he thought of what happened earlier. You were very convinced that there was a man standing outside the fences, staring at you.

He wanted to make sure that there was no one there so that he could keep you safe.

~~

You sat on your bed, with Tessa on your lap, watching tv.

The door opened, Nikki walked in with a warm smile and sat on the edge of your bed.

"Hi darling."

"Hi Nikki..." You gave her a shy smile.

"How is your stay here? I hope Tom didn't scare you."

"Oh it's good. Everything's good..."

"You really don't remember anything?" Nikki asked.

"Not really..."

"You know, Tom used to be around you all the time. You guys would play at the field almost every single day. And he was very protective-"

"Mum? What are you doing here?"

You looked up to see Tom standing at the door. He closed the door amd walked over to both of you.

"I was just checking on Y/n." Nikki said. Tom raised and eyebrow.

"I'm gonna leave you two alone." She continued.

Nikki walked out the room. You smiled at Tom and he sat on your bed.

"So what did she say?" Tom asked.

"She asked how I was and told me some things about the past. And she asked if I was scared of you." You giggled.

"Well are you scared of me?"

"No." You smiled.

~~

"Bye. See you soon." Nikki said as she hugged you and Tom.

"Have fun!" Sam shouted. Tom frowned and pointed his middle finger at him.

Nikki and Sam left the mansion, leaving you and Tom alone. Your eyes were heavy and you were beyond tired as you have been chatting with Nikki for the whole day.

A yawn escaped your lips as you rubbed your eyes. Tom noticed how tired you were.

"Come on. Let's go to bed." Tom puts his hand around your waist and led you to his bedroom.

You were soon in Tom's room. The curtains were drawn and there was no light, making the room really dark. The faint light of the moon shining through the curtains were the only light source in this room.

"Why's this room so dark?" You asked. You walked over to the curtains to draw back the curtains.

Tom chuckled at your actions.

"What? The stars are shining really brightly tonight." You said.

"Can we go out?" You asked.

"No."

You frowned and pouted.

"I was planning on bringing you out tomorrow. So you wanna go out now or tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow!" You exclaimed excitedly.

"Wait. You mean past the fences right?" You asked.

"Yeah yeah yeah. Go to sleep." He kissed you and both of you went to sleep.

~~

Your eyes opened. Tom was asleep next to you. He opened his eyes and smiled.

"Morning princess." He said in a raspy voice.

"Morning." You smiled.

You were about to get out of bed when Tom grabbed your wrist and pulled you back. His arms were over your waist, preventing you from getting up.

"Tom I want breakfast." You whined.

"Just a little while more."

"Tom."

He pretended to fall asleep. You poked him.

"Tom Tom Tom Tom." He opened his eyes.

"Fine." You giggled and got out of bed.

Both of you got ready and went to the dining room for breakfast. Tessa sat at her dog bowl, waiting for you to pour some food for her.

You reached for the dog food in the left cabinet and poured some on the bowl.

"Here you go." You whispered to the dog.

Tessa happily munched on her food, pleased that her breakfast was here.

Two plates laid on the table. The breakfast was made by one of the maids who was supposed to make food for Tom everyday.You sat on the chair and started to eat.

"Where are we going?" You asked with your mouth full of food.

"We are going to my favourite restaurant for lunch, then we can go shopping, then dinner, then the London Eye." Tom said.

"What's the London Eye?"

"You don't know what's the London Eye?" Tom asked. You shook your head.

"I've never really been outside. Ocasionally, I would go grocery shopping with my foster mother. Other than that, I'm always at home."

"Oh..."

~~

"You ready?" Tom asked.

"Yeah." Both of you were about to walk out of the door when Tom stopped.

"Wait wait wait."

Tom went to the drawer and took out a gun. He put the gun in his pocket. You frowned. Tom noticed your expression.

"Just in case." He said.

"But it's not like anyone's gonna attack us." You pointed out.

"You'd never know princess. Come on."

Tom led you to the garage. Your mouth hung open as you looked at the garage that was as big as a airplane hangar. Rows of shiny, black cars were in front of you.

"Pick one." Tom said.

"W-What?"

"Pick one car."

"Um... that one." You pointed to a Lamborghini Reventon.

"Come on."

Both of you got into the car. You sar on the front seat and stared outside.

"Put on your seatbelt love."

"O-Oh..."

This was your first time riding in a car so you had no idea what to do. You buckled your seatbelt and Tom started driving.

The drive was fun and exciting since it was your first time. Soon, you arrived at the restaurant.

Tom led you to the front. A waiter stood at the door. He saw both of you and bowed.

"Mr Holland. This way please."

Three of you walked into the restaurant. Chandeliers hung from the ceiling. The chairs were white and gold in colour. The tables were covered in silk tablecoths with a candle in the middle.

The waiter led both of you to a seat. It was beside a window, allowing you to have a good view of London. The waiter gave both of you a menu each.

"This place is fancy..." You said, looking around. Tom smirked.

"Well the food is really good and not that expensive." Tom said.

"I wonder what 'not that expensive' means to you." You said and Tom chuckled.

"Well what does 'not that expensive' mean to you?" He asked.

"$4 or $5 for a meal maybe?" You said and Tom chuckled again.

Both of you opened the menus. Your mouth gaped open at the prices of the meals.

"What would you like to order?" A waiter asked.

"A grilled sirloin steak." Tom said.

"And for the lady?"

"Um... a spaghetti bolognese." You said.

"And for the drinks?"

Tom looked at you.

"Um just plain water."

The waiter took your menus and walked away. You looked out the window and sighed.

"Hey what's wrong?" Tom grabbed your hand as he spoke.

"Nothing... I just thought that Jacob would like this..."

"Jacob, your brother?"

"Yeah. I feel kinda guilty not doing this without him." You gestured to the whole restaurant.

"He helped me a lot. If he hadn't, I would probably have died from starvation." You said.

"What if I can bring him to you?"

Your eyes lit up upon hearing Tom's word.

"R-Really? You can?"

"Yeah. Anything for you, darling."

You smiled at him. Soon, the waiter arrived with your food and both of you started eating.

~~

"Where are we going now?" You asked Tom.

"We can just walk around." Tom said.

"Ok." You smiled. Both of you exited the restaurant.

You walked down the streets of London. The cool breeze hit you, making your hair flow in the wind. Tom trailed behind you closely, keeping an eye on you to make sure no one would harm you.

You spotted a little candy shop, tucked away in a corner. You smiled to yourself. You haven't eaten candy in a long time. You remembered the last time you had eaten candy was when you were 15. Jacob got a packet of candies given by his friend. He secretly snuck into your room at night and shared the candies with you.

"Tom! Candy shop!" You pointed to the shop. Tom chuckled.

Tom grabbed your hand and led you to the candy shop.

The candy shop was brightly lit, with the walls painted in bright colours. Bowls of candies lined the counters. Lollipops, licorice, candy canes, chocolates.Both of you started buying candies.

~~

"I think we bought too much." Tom laughed.

"Never mind. I can finish all these candies." You said and Tom laughed again.

As both of you were walking out the shop, you saw a boy standing outside. He looked like he was about 7. His hands and cheeks pressed against the window as he stared at the candies into the shop.

You walked towards the boy. Tom looked at you in confusion as you suddenly quickened your pace.

"Hi, what's your name?" You asked the boy.

The boy looked up at you with big, innocent eyes.

"Kayden."

"Hi Kayden. My name's Y/n. Would you like some candy?" You raised the bags of candy you bought.

"I bought too much. Would you like some?" You said.

"Can I?"

"Of course. Here." You handed Kayden two bags of candies.

"Thank you! My brothers and sisters would love them." The boy smiled and ran away.

You turned around to look at Tom and smiled. Tom smiled at you.

"Come on. Let's go put this in the car."

~~

You had just eaten dinner in another restaurant. You were now walking down the street with Tom. He said that he was bringing you somewhere called the 'London Eye'.

Soon, you saw a huge thing. It was white and there were capsules on it and it was turning.

"Come on." Tom said. He grabbed you hand and pulled you inside a capsule.

"Umm this looks scary... What if tjis thing breaks?" You said.

Tom laughed.

"Don't worry. You're safe."

The capsul started rising, letting you have a great view of London. You clung onto Tom as the London Eye turned.

Soon, the capsule stopped at the highest point. You looked out. The street lights of London made the view look prettier. You could see almost all of London.

You smiled at the beautiful sight.

Click!

You turned around and saw Tom holding out his phone and smirking.

"Hey!"

You reached out and tried to grab his phone. Tom was a little taller than you so when he raised his hands, you couldn't reach.

Tom snaked his arm around your waist and pulled you close to him. You let out a squeal as he did that. He laughed and leaned down to kiss you.

Both of you stood there for a while before you broke apart. Both of you leaned your foreheads on each other's.

"I love you." Tom said.

"I love you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32K 947 26
Dear Harry, Sincerely, Me
20.8K 345 30
Book 1 of the Tom Series x ↜↝
24.3K 465 30
"It's like no matter how hard I try, she is always there, she's timeless." Or In which they learn to grow up into the people they used to be. Or In w...