We're Stuck Here So Lets Have...

Von robotdirectionattack

Toge Senso and Kuraun Kawa have slipped into the Naruto world...from their tv. As they go through the Naruto... Mehr

Travel?
Team?
Surviving?
Pineapple?
DOGS?
Pedophiles...?
Exams?
Stupidity?
Sleepy?
Interrogation?
Darkness?
Platinum?
Feelings?
Sick?
Laziness?
Trouble?
Worry?
Maybe?
Healing?
Leaving?
Queen?
Sorry.

Injuries?

753 34 5
Von robotdirectionattack

Hey guys! So here's the second chapter I was going to upload. I edited it faster than I thought...well, I hope you enjoy.

Remember, if you in fact do enjoy, to vote, comment, fan and one hundered percent share this story!!

I don't own Naruto btw, if you were wondering.

~Stephanie ;)

It didn't take long to find Sasuke and Toge. She had already gotten him out of the ground, thanks to her jutsu. I smiled.

"Alright, I have a plan." I stated.

"A plan? There are four bells. One of us will fail. A plan is useless." I sighed.

"Don't you see? Sasuke, you should be able to see this, since the Uchiha are so 'elite.' Remember? If the bait is obvious, don't take it. The bells are being used to throw us against each other! We need to work together to get those bells. If we don't, we all fail. The timer's going to go off any minute now, so we have to hurry." Sasuke sighed.

"She's right. Let's go." Of course, Sakura followed, and so did Toge. But Naruto was quite reluctant. However, once I slapped him into the right state of mind, he agreed.

"Okay, so, Naruto, you're good at it, so you distract him. Sakura, you pretend to attack him. Toge will be hiding in the ground, right under him. Sasuke and I will attack. Me from behind, Sasuke from the front. When he's most distracted, Toge will pull him underground, and grab the bells." They all agreed to my strategy, and we headed out. We had to work quick. It was almost noon.

"Hey! Kakashi-sensei!" Naruto yelled, standing right in front of Kakashi. Not to mention, the real Naruto who was bound to a pole. Hopefully, this wouldn't worry Sasuke and Sakura.

"Naruto? Another clone?" Kakashi asked. Then, Naruto charged at him. Right when he did, Sakura pretended to be sneaky and attack him, when she knew he could see her. She threw a kunai, and he caught it, just as he caught a set of shuriken from Naruto. I nodded to Sasuke, and we both attacked him. I jumped on his back, while Sasuke landed a punch to his face, and not even a second after, he was pulled into the ground by Toge. Ten seconds later, she popped out of the ground in front of Kakashi with the four bells in her hands.

"Looks like we got you, Kakashi-sensei." She smiled. Kakashi's face was shell shocked. He couldn't believe that a rag tag group of genin had succeeded in taking the four bells from him.

Then, the timer went off. I send a kunai flying at it, breaking it, and it stopped playing.

"We got you." Sasuke smoothly said.

"You got me." Kakashi admitted. I turned to Toge, and high-fived her.

"Seems teamwork was the key." I smiled the Kakashi smile.

"Seems you beat my challenge, Kuraun. And seems that you all passed." Kakashi announced. We all cheered, well sort of, and Kakashi cleared his throat.

"Now let me-"

"Uh...sensei?" Sakura started.

"Yes, Sakura?"

"It's hard to take your seriously with your head sticking out of the ground." Kakashi realized his position and he popped out of the ground, dusting himself off.

"Now. Let me tell you why you passed. It wasn't because you actually got the bells. As Kuraun said, teamwork was the key. If you hadn't used teamwork, then I wouldn't have passed you. Remember, in the ninja world, those who break the rules are regarded as scum. This is true, however, those who abandon their friends are much worse than scum. Now, are you ready to leave?" I smiled, excited to hear those words.

"Let's go!" Sakura yelled, walking away behind Kakashi. We all followed.

"Hey! There's still one of me tied up!" Naruto yelled. I laughed.

"You still have a shadow clone to untie you, Naruto!" Toge yelled. This team was going to be fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I can't walk another dog." I groaned.

"I know, Kuraun. You say that every time you come in here." The Hokage told me. I groaned again.

"So? What type is it this time? How many dogs are even in Konoha?" I asked, annoyed. I opened my eyes again, and saw Sakura and Toge staring at me disappointingly. I sighed and shrugged. Mothers, they were.

"This, is an escort mission. You will be leaving tomorrow morning. This is not for a dog. This is a human. He is a bridge builder named Tazuna. You will be escorting him to Kirigakure. He has requested our assistance. Treat him well." My eyes brightened, as did Narutos, when we heard this. However, it wasn't that big of a step up. But I knew something they didn't.

"Yeah! Za-" I quickly shut my mouth and stopped my cheering before I said too much.

"What were you going to say, Kuraun?" Kakashi asked me suspiciously." I mentally scolded myself, and turned to him, starting my innocent act.

"I said yeah! Za mission will be the best....uh man!" I tried. He still eyed me suspiciously, but the ol Hokage cleared his throat.

"You are all dismissed." I nodded and shuffled out of the room, as fast as my feet could carry me. When I got outside, I bumped into a little kid. At first, I didn't recognize him. Then I saw it.

"Hey! Konohamaru!" I beamed. He looked at me like I just slapped him with a fish.

"Who are you? And how do you know me?"

"My name's Kuraun. I know you because your grandfather told me all about you." I smiled, and kneeled down to his height.

"He's very proud of you." I told him. He seemed surprised, but smiled.

"It's nice to meet you, Kuraun! But I have to go find the boss now!" He said, running in the wrong direction and waving.

"Hey, Konohamaru!" Naruto yelled once he saw him. I decided to go, knowing that I most likely wasn't wanted there. Toge soon appeared next to me, as I knew she would.

"So, that mission tomorrow, that's the one with Haku and Zabuza, right?" She asked. I nodded.

"We need to prepare as much as possible. Buy all the weapons we can." I stopped in my tracks, a devious smile growing on my face.

"What is it?"

"I can finally get a katana." I mused, grabbing her arm and pulling her towards the closest weapons store.

There were so many to choose from.

Of course, I chose a red and black handled katana, that clipped onto my ninja belt. I also stocked up on paper bombs, shuriken, and kuanai. As I went to pay for them, I ran into someone unexpected.

"Oh, I'm sorry." She apologized. I just stared at her, letting my stuff fall to the floor.

"Oh my god your TenTen!" I yelled at her, surprising her a lot.

"How do you know-"

"Toge! It's TenTen!" I yelled, hoping Toge would hear it. Soon, Toge appeared next to me.

"Oh my gods! Hi! I'm Toge Senso. It is so amazing to meet you!" She squeaked. I laughed, and held out my hand, stupidly, as her hands were full. So I quickly retracted it and ran my fingers through my hair.

"I'm Kuraun Kawa. Like Toge said, it is amazing to meet you." I smiled. She looked confused, and I remembered that she didn't know us, not really. I cleared my throat, and put my head down, still running my fingers through my hair.

"I'm TenTen...but I think you already figured that out. How do you know me?" She asked.

"Gai-sensei told us. He speaks very highly of you." Toge smoothly covered. I forced back a smirk at her good work.

"Really? Well that's a surprise. It's nice to meet you two. So you were the people that Gai-sensei trained with for a while?" We both nodded, and she sighed.

"Prey that Neji doesn't meet you." She mumbled before walking off. Toge and I exchanged a nervous glance before I picked up my stuff, and we paid for it together.

Toge bought tons, and when I say tons, I mean it, of kunai, along with quite a bit of senbon needles, and about a twelve inch dagger which she strapped to her waist.

I was very happy with both of our purchases.

"Hey!" I heard from behind us. Toge and I stopped, but that was our mistake. Someone attacked us from behind, and I heard a snap from my right arm, and Toge's left.

"We can't have you going on that escort mission. You'll mess everything up." The man whispered in our ears. So did he work with Gato? He must have.

"Let us go!" Toge yelled as she kicked him in the stomach, and he let go of us. I fell to the ground, wincing when my right hand it the dirt. There goes my life-long streak of no broken bones.

I realized that I was still being supported by my right arm, and the pain was giving me black spots in my vision, I knew I was going to pass out, and I worried about Toge. Of course, I stopped when I saw her beating the crap out of the man who attacked us. And she was doing it one handedly while I was lying on the ground, doubled over in pain. Way to go, Kuraun. Good support.

"Don't touch us!" She yelled, landing one final blow on the guy. Man, I felt bad for him. And he was the enemy.

"Kuraun, are you alright?" She asked, running over to me. I slowly nodded, trying to get up. However, I failed and collapsed to the ground, the darkness I was seeing spreading. It was like she didn't even brake her arm, with how well she dealt with the pain.

I kept hearing her distant shouts as I blacked out, and they became more and more muffled as I saw more and more darkness, until it consumed me.

________________________________________

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

214K 3.8K 54
After his fight with Sasuke the Kyuubi makes an offer to him that he could not pass up. Konoha wont know what hit them in the upcoming events. Sakur...
474K 7K 51
The title says everything! Requests -CLOSED- Unedited! Enjoy!
35.1K 1.7K 43
In a far off land lives Princesses, Princes, Kings and Queens. The land belongs to the Five Great Kingdoms- The Sunshine Kingdom belonging to the Uzu...
22.4K 226 9
Being the mischievous three they are. They kidnapped every shinobi, transport them in a big theater, but with a twist. One Uzumaki. Two Uchihas. Thre...