The Other Prior

De someonestillalive

●●●●●【 T H E O T H E R P R I O R 】●●●●● Sixteen year old, Alivia Prior finally chooses her faction. ... Mai multe

THE OTHER PRIOR
DISCLAMER
WARNING! 🚨
CAST
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Tobias
Chapter Five
Chapter Tris
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Four + Tris
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Epilogue
AUTHOR'S NOTE
THANK YOU!

Epilogue (Ver. 2)

148 19 3
De someonestillalive

E P I L O G U E  |  A L I

_____________________

   "What's you name?" Axel said to the lanky blonde boy clad in blue.

   "Adam."

   "First jumper, Adam!" Axel shouted out.

   The next daredevil landed with a loud shriek, followed by the next, then the next until the last initiate landed in a gray blur.

   I looked at my sister and Four. Abnegation. Once again.

   I have been the last Abnegation transfer for the last 17 years. It was weird to see another land right in front of my face.

   Now I know how Tris felt... kind of.

   "Name?" Axel asked the boy.

   "Kayleb." He answered.

   Just like my brother.

   He passed by me and I can practically feel the nerves radiating from his thin form.

   I just hope he doesn't regret his decision.

   Axel reached for his keys and quickly unlocked the door to our apartment. It felt so surreal that years ago, I was just hoping to pass the initiation. Now, I had kids and living happily with Axel in the Dauntless compound.

   "Mama!" Grinned my two year-old, Kalvynn.

   "Hey there, buddy." I reached down and scooped him up into my arms and gave him a kiss on his cheek.

   He giggled and showed me something. "And what's this?"

   "Dindendo." He grinned.

   "Nintendo?" I suggested.

   He nodded his head enthusiastically and waved the toy around like it was his prize, making me laugh.

   "Where's my Nintendo?!" Xander, my eldest stormed in.

   I looked up and gave him a pointed look for shouting.

   He didn't give me a mind and looked around angrily. "Who took it?!"

   "Dindendo!" Kalvynn giggled in my arms again.

   "You!" Xander stormed towards me and forcefully grabbed the toy from Kalvynn's grasp, making the two year-old burst into tears.

   I immediately tried to soothe the baby, bouncing him in my arms and wiping his tears away.

   "Xander Flynn Black! Come back here this instant!" I shouted angrily.

   He came back out from his room, a scowl on his face. "What?!"

   "What?" I asked him incredulously. "Look at what you did to your brother!" I gestured to his brother in my arms, tears still soaking my shirt.

   He heaved out an irritated sigh and walked towads me. He gave Kalvynn a soft pat and said sorry to him.

   "How's the initiates doing?" My sister asked me, taking a huge bite out of her burger.

   I gave a shrug. "Eh. The usual. Most of them sucks, though I see potential in the Abnegation boy."

   She gave an approving nod, clearly beginning to think of getting him for Capture the Flag.

   I mentally rolled my eyes. Still as competitive as ever.

   I quickly scarfed down my food and got up from the long table.

   "CANDOR OR DAUNTLESS IN OUR PLACE AT 6!" I didn't need to look back to know that it was Uriah and his son Aleks that announced the party that happens almost everyday.

   "You coming?" I heard from behind me. I turned my head slightly and saw the face of my bestfriend, Amille.

   I grinned. "Is that even a question?"

   "Why am I even asking." She rolled her eyes and laughed.

T R I S

   "Hey." I hugged Tobias from behind and kissed his collarbone.

   "Hey." He echoed.

   I basked in the peacefulness of just Tobias and I wrapped in our arms.

   That is until...

   "MOM!"

   Tobias and I let out a sigh and rolled our eyes at the same time.

   I went out of our room with Tobias in tow. "What is it, honey?" I asked

   I looked at my 10 year old son, Alpha and gave him a tired look.

   He gave me a look saying, I-HAVE-A-PROBLEM-AND-THE-WORLD-IS-ENDING-BECAUSE-OF-THAT!

   "Zaire took my room! He just locked the door!" He made a face. "Probably with that girl he's always with. Ew!"

   Tobias' eyes widened. "WHAT?!" He proceeded to storm towards the room with the ring of apartment keys in his hand.

   "ZAIRE RYANAIR EATON! COME OUT OF THAT ROOM OR I'LL BREAK THAT DOOR DOWN!" He screamed.

   I tried my best to calm him down, rubbing my hands down his back and telling him to breathe.

   I heard some scrambling in the room and the door opened to reveal a pair of frazzled teenagers.

   I sighed tiredly. "What do you think your doing?"

   "Uhhhhhhhhhh." Zaire clearly didn't know what to say and neither did his partner.

   "And who are you?" Tobias asked pointedly at the blonde girl who looked like she was trying to fix her bra and hair.

   "I-I'm Khaia, sir." She gulped nervously.

   Well, looks like this will be a long lecture.

A L I

   "HURRY UP, INITIATES! FIVE MORE! NOW!" I commanded them with a loud, stern voice.

   Their faces filled with fatigue immediately morphed into fear as they began running the extra laps. I can hear their uneven pants as their heavy feet ran around the ground of the pit.

   A lanky boy passed by me, muttering profanities under his breath, thinking I can't hear him.

   "We probably don't even need this. Stupid shit. Bet she can't do this."

   God, I really wanna smack hin upside the head. Yeah, that would be really good. Really fun as well.

   I took a step, my mouth about to form a word when Axel put a hand on my shoulder and shook his head.

   I gave him a pout and stepped back. Dammit, I really wanted to.

   It took me seconds to cool down when Axel let out an irritated sigh and rolled his eyes.

   Heh. Same.

   "SPEED UP! YOU HAVE TWO MINUTES TO FINISH THE FOUR ROUNDS!" Axel beside me shouted angrily, stressed with the slow pace if the initiates.

   "These initiates are one of the slowest. Goodness." Axel rolled his eyes.

   "Please, like you're fast." I scoffed at him, raising my eyebrow in a challenging manner.

   He raised his brow, "Wanna bet? Ten rounds. Now!"

   I grinned and began running. "SURE!"

   "HEY! CHEATER!" I let out a laugh as he tried his best to catch up to my quick pace.

   I laughed even harder as the initiates gave us a weird look.

   I didn't care. They can't ruin my fun.

   This is my life now, no one will take the happiness away from me.

   Because one thing I learned here in Dauntless, is to be free. To be happy.

   And that's how I live.

_____________________

Follow, Vote & Comment!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

241K 4.9K 32
"Please, Grace let me explain. I-",he starts. But i interrupt him. "Theres nothing to explain Eric. You've had to choose. Either helping me, or obeyi...
5.1K 234 33
Divergent fan fic. WARNING, this is my first thing I have written on Wattpad so it probably isn't that good idk. This is one of those Divergent no Wa...
42.4K 797 21
This is based on the story Divergent by Veronica Roth but with a twist. As the cover says, Born Dauntless. So... What if Tris Prior was born Dauntles...
30K 599 35
ALLEGIANT SPOILERS! After Tris's death, Tobias goes to see her in the weapons lab. When he gets there, he realizes that he went only to be greeted wi...