Abbie

Od SummerStruck_214

This a story about girl who is tired of being in her little town she calls home. She meets a boy who's been p... Více

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 5

2 0 0
Od SummerStruck_214

It was Monday I was dreading school. Tyler and B walked with me. Ever since B and I kissed the other day I been wanting him to ask me to homecoming.

"Homecoming is next month and my mom is already bugging me about my dress."

"You gonna go against Lacey for the crown again?" Tyler asked.

"No I have no wanting to win again."

"You guys go together?" B asked.

"No I haven't been asked," I said .

"Naomi wants me to ask her. She keeps hinting about it. We're not together but we been really talking." Tyler added.

I changed the subject, I felt like B really didn't care about homecoming. We all went to class soon as we got in. Today was weird Lacey sat on the opposite side of the room as me in every class. Ryan just kept staring at me when he seen me. For once things feel different and I didn't really know how I felt about it.

So many people came up to me asking about if I pushed Lacey in the pool. I was very annoyed by lunch. B and Tyler sat with me . Lacey sat with some jocks and other cheerleaders. Ryan was a complete no show at lunch.

"I'm doing it tomorrow guys." Tyler said.

"Doing what?" I asked.

"Asking Naomi to homecoming. I am gonna see if I can get the band in on my ask make it big."

"Awh Ty that's so sweet."

"Girls like big gestures like that?" B asked.

"Some do." I added.

"What about you?"

"Have you met Rain?" Tyler asked.

"What Tyler means to say is no I'm not really the type but I'm good with whatever. Im kinda different and I make it noticeable."

"I noticed."

"Good then I'm doing my job right."

Tyler got up and went to the bathroom. B wasn't really talking he seemed side tracked. I looked for Ryan but he was no where to be found still. Lacy was chuckling hard with her meat head friends. I rolled my eyes and ignored.

When Tyler came back some girls followed to our table.

"Hey Raina," the short brown hair girl said .

"Hi."

"Lacey said you went crazy on her at her party cause you got super drunk. She's telling people you're going to rehab this summer to get help for your alcoholism."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah we just wanted to say we don't believe that but if you didn't know what she was saying about you than you should."

"Thanks girls."

They exited away from our table. Then I got up Tyler got in front of me.

"Get out of my way or I'll kick your ass too." I said.

"Rain calm down."

"No Ty, I've had enough."

I pushed passed him so he gave B a look. Then they both followed behind me to her table. I took someone's who was walking pass tray . The tray had fruit and spaghetti on it. I dump it all over Lacey .

She let out a shriek and got up.

"What the hell is wrong with you Raina!"

The whole cafeteria was watching. I saw people walking passed stop.

"Stop lying to everyone that I pushed you in the pool because I was drunk and that I'm going to rehab! You pretended to be my "friend"! But the whole time you were being a little whore and trying to steal my ex-boyfriend right after we break up !"

"Ryan can do better than you!"

"He doesn't want you nor will he ever so obviously I am better to him! He never wanted you and never will! You're just a fake little bitch who spends daddy money so people will like you an they still don't!"

She let out another shriek.

"I hate you Raina!"

"Tell someone who cares Lacey."

I walked out and the bell rung. Soon as I got to class I got called to the office.

I knew this was gonna happen. I walked in the principals office and saw Lacey the spaghetti had stained her clothes. I wanted to laugh but I had to be serious . I sat down in front of his desk. We talked about what happened I told him exactly everything even the rumors. I got three days suspension. The principal told me I couldn't finish the rest of the day so I had to leave when we were done.

Me and Lacy both left out together. I stopped her in the hall she looked worried.

"If you continue to talk about me even say my name and yes I will hear it while I'm gone. Lacy I will put my hands on you next time. Don't try me or you'll see."

Then I walked out of school. I texted B and Tyler on my way home. My mom was in the kitchen waiting on me. She was mad it was written all over her face.

"Before you yell at me just know I was defending myself." I said.

"Who the hell do you think you are Raina?You're principal told me word from word what you said to that girl. I don't care what you did but you don't act out of character!"

"Obviously I wasn't out of character or I would put my hands on her like I wanted to."

"Why are you acting like this?! Is this because of B ?"

"What no this isn't because of B. I'm in high school I been so good the last three years! Im tired of it all the fake friends and this shitty little town!"

"Raina Evans you watch your mouth !"

"I'm done here," I said exiting out the kitchen.

I went to my room my mom yelled after me for walking away. I locked my door and flopped on my bed. I was angry she didn't take my side. She doesn't understand how it feels to want more or to have to always deal with the same stuff all the time. I had enough and wasn't taking anymore.

When my dad got home, my mom told him I heard a lot of yelling. (Side note-If you haven't figured it out by now my dad is Africa America/Black.)I didn't leave my room unless it was to eat. I had a bathroom in my room luckily. Dinner was super quiet I didn't speak especially not to my mom.

After dinner my father took my phone till I go back to school. So I IMessaged off my laptop and let Tyler and B know. I locked my door and put in my headphones while B and I were on FaceTime.

"Everyone thinks you're crazy," he said.

"Oh well," I giggled.

"You're gonna miss Tyler's big ask."

"FaceTime me so I can see it tomorrow."

"I'll probably be late to class but okay."

"It's gonna be so loud."

"The band will really help him?"

"Most definitely it's Tyler everyone loves him. He literally one of the nicest people you'll ever meet honestly."

"You guys been friends for awhile huh."

"Since we were in diapers. Our moms are best friends so we were always around each other."

"Long history."

"So long."

"I'm jealous."

"Why?"

"I moved so much all my life friends never stuck. I have one but he's more like family we don't see each other much ."

"I promise I will."

"You don't have to do that."

"But I am. I promise you B no matter where we go in life we will always be friends. I won't forget you."

"No matter where," B said.

"No matter where," I repeated smiling.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

10.4K 105 54
This is the story of a boy that isn't exactly what he thinks he is. Not a vampire, not a werewolf - these are fantasies. This boy is not like anyth...
132 5 44
A girl is told to choose the right guy for a date but to her surprise she found all of the three loving and ever she would ever need read more to get...
82 0 73
A boy haunted by his memories and demons from his past crosses paths with a girl looking for a fresh start in New York City in a story about friendsh...
19 6 15
This story follows the lives of teenagers navigating young love.