Gotta be You

By Dirty_Little_Secret1

Everyone dreams of this to auctually happen to them. Well for Kyra and McKenna it became more than a dream, i... More

Chapter 1
Chaper 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 9

52 3 2
By Dirty_Little_Secret1

Harry came back to bed with me. We both tried to fall asleep but neither of us could fall back asleep. I just remembered that mine and Harry's one month was tomorrow.

"Harry, guess what!" I said while playing with his hair.

"Yeah babe?"

"Tomorrow is our one month." I said with a big smile on my face.

"I know, that's why I need you for 3 hours tomorrow."

"But what about Ashley?"

"Introduce her to the rest of the boy today and then she can hang out with them tomorrow while I have you!"

"Alrighty!"

Me and Harry got tired of just laying in bed, so we went downstairs to eat breakfast. I had cereal while Harry had French toast. I went to check and see if Ashley was up yet and indeed she was. I brought her down to eat and she had cereal as well. That is mostly what we lived on back in the US.

"So Ashley," I said casually. "What you do think of meeting the other boys today?" I asked her with Harry sitting next to me. Harry had his hand resting my leg.

"I would love to!" She said sounding very excited.

"Alright, well get ready and I will have them be here in an hour or so."

"Okay!" Ashley said running up the stairs.

I texted all of them asking them if they wanted to meet Ashley, and of course they all said yes. Ashley took a half hour in the bathroom, which gives me about 20 minutes to get ready. They are always here earlier than what they are supposed to be.

"Harry, I'm going for a shower." I said as we walked up the steps. Harry turned the shower on for me. I started taking my shirt off and noticed Harry was still standing there.

"Harry, I have to get ready. What are you doing?" I asked.

"I know. Imma join you!" he said winking.

"No you're-" Before I could say anything else Harry had his shirt off. After that I was just committed. We tried to take a quick shower, but with Harry there, he just took his good old time like usual.

We walked out of the bathroom with just our towels wrapped around us like usual. Louis walked by us going to his room. This time, Louis didn't say anything to us or ever look at us. That was unusual.

"Harry, what did you do to Louis?"

"Nothing. Why?"

"Because he didn't say anything to you when we walked out of the bathroom."

"Oh. I don't know."

"Harry. Tell me now!" Harry told me what he said and I was sort of disappointed in him.

"Harry, Louis is your best mate. You can’t just threaten him like that! He was just kidding around. That is what Louis does! He doesn't mean any harm by it and you know that!"

"I'm sorry. He just pissed me off today and I blew up. I'll talk to him. I promise."

"Okay, thanks!" Then I gave him a kiss and continued getting dressed. I wore skinny jeans, a lime green Hollister Tee, and black flats. I left my hair curly and applied only a small amount of mascara and eyeliner.

"Damn. You're a hottie today!" Harry said smiling showing his dimples.

"Only today? Wow, thanks Styles!" I said jokingly while poking his dimples.

"No! That's not what I meant. I mean...” Harry tried to explain.

"I know what you're saying. I was just messing with you Harry."

"Okay." Then I started walking out the door but stopped.

"By the way, you aren't looking to bad yourself today!" I said smiling. Harry was wearing a pair of jeans and a white Abercrombie Tee. Why we wore white, I don't know, because at the end of the day it wouldn't be white anymore.

When we got downstairs, Louis was sitting and talking with Ashley. Just as me and Harry sat down, the doorbell rang. Louis got up to get the door.

As soon as Niall walked in He asked for food. Zayn was making sure his hair was perfect and Liam was talking to Louis.

They all found a place to sit then I introduced everyone to Ashley. Ashley seems to be getting along with everyone. Niall was sort of shy. Hm...

Louis, Niall and Ashley all went out to get something to eat. Liam and Zayn went home. So me and Harry had the whole house to ourselves for about 2 hours.

"We are alone." Harry said winking.

"I know!"

"Let’s do something."

"Okay, follow me." I took Harry up to our room. Closed the door and locked it. Harry got a big smile on his face. I went over and sat on his lap.

"Hiya!" He said sounding extra happy.

"Ha ha Hi." I said. Then I went and laid in the bed. Harry joined me of course.

"Goodnight Hazza. I love you." I said kissing him.

"What?"

"I'm going to sleep."

"What! I thought! Oh never mind. Goodnight Kyra. I love you too." He said wrapping his arms around my waist.

I woke up to Louis screaming my name. I tried to get up, but I couldn't. Harry was still holding on to me. Louis couldn't come in and I couldn't get out.

"Harry, let me go." Surprisingly he did what I said right away. I went out in the hall to see what Louis wanted.

"What Louis?"

"Niall and Ashley are one a date!!!" Louis said jumping up and down.

"Oh god. Not again. I hope this one goes better than the last one. “I said to Louis and he shook his head agreeing with me.

                                                                   NIALL'S POV.

Me Ashley and Louis all went out to go get something to eat. Louis drove us to Nandos. I was talking to Ashley and she was really shy. Everyone knows that I don’t do well with asking girls out, but I wanted to get to know Ashley more. So I did.

“Ashley. Um, I was wondering if maybe you would want to go to dinner with me and talk sometime.” I asked her nervously.

“Yeah, sure. I would love to.” She answered slowly. Well, I have my first ‘date’ with Ashley and I cannot wait.

Louis came back and sat next to Ashley, I was in front of her talking. As soon as Louis sat down, I took out my phone and texted him. “I’m going on a ‘date’ with Ashley. Don’t tell anyone, please. When we leave, I need you to take us to the mall or something and then I will take her out to dinner after that? Okay? And please don’t.” I hit send and it sent. Moments later Louis’ phone started ringing. It was Sexy and I know it. He had it on high so the volume was really loud. He look embarrassed and then blushed. It was really funny.

After we were done eating we went back out to Louis’ car. Louis took me and Ashley to the mall and then left. I didn’t think it through to well, because I can’t drive and we are in a public place. Great! This is going to go all wrong because I’m with a girl. A very pretty girl actually. We walked around the mall for a couple of hours and only a few people recognized me which was good. I wasn’t mobbed or anything which I think would have scared Ashley, because she doesn’t seem to like when people are in her face. But obviously Kyra is an acceptation.

“How long have you and Kyra been friends?” I asked trying to break the silence.

“Ever since 1st grade. It’s a funny story of how we became friends actually.”

“Really? Can you tell me?”

“Sure! Okay, so it was the first day of school and me and Kyra had the same teacher. At lunch time, we all went outside on the playground to eat. I brought a sandwich, juice box and a cookie. A really big cookie. Then Kyra came over and sat with me. She asked if she could have my cookie. I told her no. Then she walked away. About 5 minutes later she ran up to me took my cookie and ran away again. I went and tackled her. We ended up sharing my cookie and becoming best friends.”

“Wow, that’s amazing.”

“Yeah, we always talk about what it would have been like if she never would have stole my cookie. Like if we would be friends now, or what?”

“Oh, well be glad that you guys are still best friends. I can’t really be friends and hang out with my old friends anymore, because I am never allowed to go home.”

“Oh yeah, how do you deal with not being able to go home and see your family for more than a month’s time. Isn’t hard?”

“Yeah, but I have gotten used to it the past 2 years so it’s gotten a little easier, but I still miss my family. Ya know?”

“Yeah, it’s like summer camp, but instead it takes up the whole year and it’s a lot harder. Ha ha.”

“Yes, just a lot longer days to. And you can’t forget the screaming crowds of people everywhere you go. You’ll see when you go places with all of us. Like concerts, rehearsals, signings and everything like that. Sometimes even when we go out to eat.”

“Alright, well, I guess I will find out.”

“Yes you will.” I said smiling, and then we went to find a place to eat. I called one of our drivers, since we didn’t have ha car.

We decided to go to Apple Bee’s. We had a really good time. Then we headed home around 10. We got a ride from the driver again. I had a really good time with Ashley. I took her home and then we went in the house to find Harry and Louis.

Louis was pasted out on the sofa with a bag of carrots on his chest. I guess he was watching TV because it was still on. Harry was probably in his room with Kyra, so we went up there. Harry was laying on the bed in just his boxers sleeping. All of the sheets were thrown all over the place. When he didn’t sleep with Kyra his bed was always a mess when he was sleeping because he had nothing to hold on to, to keep him still at night. Now we needed to find Kyra. We looked in Ashley’s room and she wasn’t there. The next room was Louis’. We found Kyra passed out on Louis’ bed. Why was she in here? I was going to wake her up, but she looked comfortable. So I rather wake up Louis than Kyra.

                                                                              LOUIS’ POV.

"Louis! Get up!" Niall screamed in my ear.

"What Niall? Can't you see I'm sleeping here perfectly?"

"Yeah, but I want to know something."

"Okay, then out with it boy?" I said while sitting up on the couch.

"Why is Kyra sleeping in your bed and Harry is sleeping in his?"

"Whoa! Kyra is in my bed. Night guys!" I said getting ready to run up to my room.

"Dude, where are you going?"

"My room. Why?"

"You're not going in there! Kyra is Harry's girl friend. You can't just go bang her!" Niall said sounding mad.

"Well, it wouldn't necessarily be banging. It would more like having a little fun!" I said winking.

"LOUIS! NO!" Niall screamed at me.

"God dude, chill out. I was just kidding. I would never do that to Harry or Kyra. They are both my best mates and that would ruin everything!"

"Well I know you with Kyra, you think she's really hot and you would do anything to-"

"Niall! Stop! I would not! She is my best mate! And so is Harry! God!"

"Okay, I'm just saying."

"Then go ask Harry why Kyra is in MY bed and not his! Duh, it’s not that hard to figure out."

Then Niall and Ashley went back up to Harry's room. I followed them to see why Kyra was in my room. I was serious. I was at the last couple steps and I heard Ashley scream and Niall. I ran up the rest of the steps and into Harry's room. Apparently Ashley got the first scene of Harry walking around naked. Niall screamed to get him some clothes on but he wouldn't. Ashley ran out and into her bedroom. Kyra quickly came out of my room. She stopped as she saw me. "Like my bed love?" I said jokingly with a wink.

"I...um...I...uhh." That's all Kyra could get out of her month. Then she walked past me and went into Harry's room. Niall and Harry were still yelling until Kyra went in. Then they both stopped.

"Guys, what is with all the screaming?" She asked. And Niall was the first one to answer quite quickly actually.

"Harry was in his room walking around without any clothing on when me and Ashley were in here and I was yelling at him to put clothes on and he refused as you can see." Niall spoke quickly but I could understand him.

"Well, considering this is Harry's room and nobody else’s he is allowed to do whatever he wants in here. And that was yours and Ashley's fault for just walking in here. So, you to shouldn't be arguing with Harry about anything." Kyra said sounding professional, while trying not to look at Harry.

"I agree with Kyra!" I said.

"Louis, that's only because Kyra slept in your bed and now you get to go sleep in it." Niall said I blushed then quickly ran out of the room and into the kitchen.

                                                                 KYRA'S POV

After I was done talking to Louis I went back in the room. Harry sat up as I closed the door. He looked kind of confused.

"What?" I asked him.

"Where were you?" He asked me.

"I was talking to Louis. Why?"

"What were you talking about?"

"Nothing. Why?!"

"I want to know."

"I don't wasn't to tell you."

"Why?"

"Do you not trust me with Louis?"

"Yes I trust you, its Louis I don't trust. I know what goes through his mind about you!"

"Oh my God Harry! Louis wouldn't do anything to me and I wouldn't let him!"

"But still!"

"No Harry! We promised each other that we wouldn't fight and look at us now. I'm sick of fighting. I feel like that's all we ever do anymore. I also feel like you can’t and don't trust me with any other guy but you! I have control, and I tell you EVERYTHING that happens to me! You're jealous of everyone that I talk to!" Then I walked out the room and slammed the door behind me. I needed to go talk to Louis. I went downstairs to find Louis passed out on the sofa. I was tired so I went back up stairs. I didn't want to sleep with Harry and I didn't want to go in Ashley's room, because I know that she hates it when I touch her stuff. The only room left was Louis'. Louis wouldn't mind at all. I went in Louis' room and sat on his bed. It was comfortable and it smelled like Louis. So, falling asleep wasn't hard for me.

I heard a girl scream coming from Harry's room. I didn't know what to think. All I could think of was that Harry cheated on me while we were in a fight. He never meant any of the things that he said to me. He lied, used me, everything about our relationship was fake all because of him. I was honestly scared to leave Louis' room. Then I heard Niall yell. I had to go see what was wrong. Even though I really didn't want to.

I quickly ran out of Louis' room. I stopped as soon as I saw Louis. "Like my bed love?" Louis said with a wink.

"I...um...I...uhh." That's all I could get out of my month at the moment. Then I walked past Louis and went into Harry's room. Niall and Harry were still yelling until I went in. Then they both stopped.

"Guys, what is with all the screaming?" I asked. And Niall was the first one to answer quite quickly actually.

"Harry was in his room walking around without any clothing on when me and Ashley were in here and I was yelling at him to put clothes on and he refused as you can see." Niall spoke quickly but we could understand him.

"Well, considering this is Harry's room and nobody else’s he is allowed to do whatever he wants in here. And that was yours and Ashley's fault for just walking in here. So, you to shouldn't be arguing with Harry about anything." I said trying to sound calm, while trying not to look at Harry.

"I agree with Kyra!" Louis said.

"Louis, that's only because Kyra slept in your bed and now you get to go sleep in it." Niall said. Louis blushed then quickly ran out of the room and into the kitchen.

After everyone else left the room, me and Harry just stood there look at each other. "Harry put clothing on." I said. He did what I told him. Harry went and said on his bed. He was still looking at me. He looked sorry about the argument we had earlier, but I couldn't let his look win.

"Kyra." He started but I stopped him.

"No Harry, you went too far this time. Do you even know what went through my mind when I heard a girl scream from your room? No, you don't."

"Then tell me." He said.

I shook my head then said, "Harry, you obviously don't understand anything. Then I walked out of Harry's room again. Harry followed me.

"Kyra! Wait!" He said.

I turned around and said, "No Harry, I'm done waiting. I'm not coming home tonight, so don't even bother to wait for me. You will be sleeping by yourself tonight. I hope it's like old times for you. Where you don't have a girlfriend to worry about! Bye Harry." Then I walked down the stairs leaving Harry speechless behind me. I texted Niall and told him I was sorry that he just went home but if he could come pick me up again. He replied fairly quickly and was over here within 5 minutes. I told Louis that I wasn't coming home and all he said was call me later. I shook my head and walked out the door with Niall. Harry saw me and looked guilty and mad. Which he should. This is not how I wanted my one month with Harry. I wanted to wake up next to him and wee him. Spend the whole day with him and tell him how much I love him. Not waking up at Niall's and not even wanting to think about him at the moment. The whole way to Niall's no one talked. Dead silence filled the taxi. I paid the taxi driver then me and Niall walked down his street. When we got inside I sat on the sofa and he sat next to me. He saw that I was hurting so he held me close. He comforted me while I cried trying to tell him what happened. Niall is a really good friend. After being at Niall's for about 2 hours Louis called me.

"Hey Lou." I said answering my phone.

"Hey, how are you holding up, love?" Louis asked caringly.

"Good. Did you know that Niall is a really good listener?"

"Yeah, I've heard that."

"Yeah. So what's up?"

"I was just wondering if you and Niall wanted some company over there."

"YES!" Niall screamed.

"Um, sure. But not Harry." I said laughing at Niall.

"I know. Just me. Harry hasn't come out of his room since you left, so I haven't bothered to talk to him."

"Alright! See ya in a few Lou!"

"Bye."

About 10 minutes later Louis knocked on Niall's door. Niall went up to get it. Louis came in and I got up and gave him a big hug. In the middle of our hug, my phone started vibrating. It vibrated more than once to let me know that someone was calling me. I took my phone out and saw that it was Harry. I just stared at it.

"Answer it. You need to talk to him."

"But-"

"No Kyra. Answer it." Then Louis walked away.

"Hello?"

"Kyra! I'm so sorry!" Harry said sounding surprised that I answered him.

"Okay."

"Do you forgive me?"

"No."

"Why?"

"Because it's going to take a lot more than an 'I'm sorry' this time. I want to know that you really mean it."

"Then how do I prove it?"

"I don't know. That is something that you have to figure out."

"Okay."

"Yeah."

"Are you sleeping at Niall's tonight?"

"I was gonna. But I was wondering that, maybe I could sleep with you tonight. If that is okay with you."

"Babe, that's more than okay. Yes. Now come home please?"

"Alright, I'll have Louis bring me home."

"Okay. I love you Kyra. A lot."

"I love you to. I'll see you in a bit. Bye."

"Bye." Then I hung up.

"LOUIS!" I screamed

"What?" He said running to me as fast as he could.

"Take me home! Now please?"

"Why?"

"Because Harry told me that I was allowed in his bed any time I want and I want to go in it now!"

"Ha ha! Funny. But no."

"Louis! Please?"

"No Kyra! And that's final."

"Fine, then I'll walk. Bye."

"No, I can't let you walk. Harry will kill me."

"Then take me home please?"

"Fine."

"Yay! I love you!" I went and said bye to Niall and thanked him for everything.

As soon as I got home I ran up to Harry's room and ran into the door. His door opened and Harry ran to pick me up. He placed me on his bed and kissed my forehead. He walked to his side of the bed and laid down with me. I rolled over so I could face him. He did the same. I smiled at him and he smiled back at me.

"I forgive you." I said

"But I didn't do anything to prove it to you."

"Yes you did."

"How?"

"I'm not really sure; I just knew that you did."

"Really?"

"Yes. Now are you going to kiss me or not?" I said winking. And so he did. He kissed me like he never did before. It was just truly amazing.

"I love you Kyra." Harry told me.

"I love you too Harry." I told him back. Then we both fell asleep in each other’s arms again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 949 24
Full of imagines and preferences :) xx
1K 17 9
Ella and Lina are on a trip of a lifetime.
1.5M 13.6K 188
“A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality.” ― John Lennon
58.6K 1.2K 20
this story is in need of major editing. but read at your own risk, it's very clingy. sorry!