Mafia x Gangster S1 {BTS Suga...

By Floweredmary

"YOU LIAR" Y/N slapped him while tears falling down her face, she couldn't believe what she just heard, she... More

Chapter 1 :
Chapter 3:
Chapter4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7 :
Chapter 8 :
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
A/N's note
Chapter 15:

Chapter 2:

5.3K 142 4
By Floweredmary

I was about to speak when someone knocked on the door.
Y/N: come in.
The door opened revealing...
BP: MIN YOONGI????
Yoongi looked at them for a second and then smirked.
Suga: that sounds nice.
My eyes widened triple it size.
Y/N: Y-YAH YOU PERVERT.
He started laughing while the girls started to "fake puke", I sighed and looked at him.
Y/N: what are you doing here?
Suga: I wanted to talk to you.
Y/N: about?
He looked at bp and then back at me.
Suga: alone.
I looked at him for a few seconds and then turned to face the girls.
Y/N: you guys should go before the others come.
They nodded and left except Jennie, I looked at her confused before she whispers in my ear.
Jennie: we need an explanation later.
I looked at her and nodded after that she left closing the door behind her,I looked at yoongi.
Y/N: well? What do you want to talk about?
I walked over to my desk and sat down on my chair. Yoongi sighed and sat down in front of me.
Suga: it's GD.
Y/N: what about him?
Suga: he knows we're here and he's coming soon.
Y/N: so?
Yoongi looked at me with blank expression.
Suga: so??? That's all you got to say?
Y/N: well what do you want me to say? You want me to get scared and run away as if that's happening.
I said calmly, he sighed and looked at me seriously.
Suga: Y/N. He is a really dangerous man you need to watch out from him.
Y/N: I know how to handle things yoongi I don't need introductions.
He sighed and ruffled his hair like he's annoyed.
Suga: just prepare yourself and your guards in case he comes.
I looked at him, he looks worried? I nodded.
Y/N: okay, I will.
He nodded and left my office. A few minutes has passed and I already felt so bored I decided to cook dinner for me and the bulletproof gang, I mean yes they are hostages in here but acting nice won't hurt right? 30 minutes have passed and I decided to go and call them. I went upstairs and instead of knocking of their door I decided to call them by their names.
Y/N: KIM NAMJOON , KIM SEOKJIN , MIN YOONGI , JUNG HOSEOK , PRAK JIMIN , KIM TAEHYUNG , JEON JUNGKOOK (A/N: BTS!! Okie I'm sorry)
They all came out of their room running towards me, I looked at them and smiled.
Y/N: Dinner's ready.
They all looked at me shocked.
Jin: you? Cooked dinner for us???
Y/N: yes now come downstairs and eat.
They all nodded as I went downstairs with them following me. I went to the dining room and sat down before looking at them, they all had their jaw dropped.
Jhope: wooowwww that's a lot.
Jin: am I in heaven???
All the members chuckled.
Y/N: well..sit down.
They nodded and sit down before we all started eating.
Jungkook: woaaahhh noona I didn't know you can cook better than Jin hyung.
Jin: I'm offended!
He held his heart and faked cry.
V: thank you for this meal noona~~
He smiled happily like a baby does.
Jimin: yea..I didn't know you had a soft side to be honest I thought you'd let us starve.
Y/N: I was bored and so I decided to cook for everyone.
RM: if that's so? Then I hope you always get bored.
They all laughed and I looked at RM with narrowed eyes and he smiled innocently.
Jhope: guess you're not a bad person after all Y/N-ah~~
He smiled as they all started talking and laughing together, looking at them like this made me miss my family I guess letting them inside my house wasn't a really bad idea I just hope I don't regret it later, I sighed slightly.
Y/N: well, I'm going to bed don't mess the house and don't you dare breaking anything.
Suga: she's talking about you by the way.
He pointed at RM and the others started laughing, I shake my head and went upstairs and entered my room. I went to the bathroom took a quick shower and wore my pj's, I laid down on the bed before yawing as I started thinking about what yoongi said. GD is he actually coming? What does he want for the bulletproof gang? Did they stole something from him? I was lost in thought that I didn't realize there was someone in the room. I jumped when I turned to my right and saw the gang standing there.
Y/N: YAAAHH!! Don't you know how to knock???
Suga: we did but you didn't hear it.
I Looked at them and stayed silent for a few seconds.
Y/N: you did...?
They all nodded and I sighed.
Y/N: what brings you here anyway?
I said before I sit straight looking at them.
Jin: we need to go to collage.
Y/N: the seven of you?
I looked at them and they shook their heads.
Jk: you have to come with us noona.
Y/N: me???
They all nodded.
Y/N: but why?
Suga: We want you to follow every movement GD makes if he saw us he will know we're after him so you have to avoid us in school.
Y/N: so technically you're using me as a bait?
Suga: yea you can say that since GD has never seen you then he'll probably never figure out about it.
Y/N: but you said GD knows where you guys lives, what if he knew you live with me?
Suga: i haven't really thought about that...
I sighed and looked at him.
Y/N: if he figured out we live together then we have either to move out or fight back.
Jm: we'll fight back if we have to, but be careful while doing this mission noona.
I looked at jimin and he had serious mixed with worried eyes, I nodded.
Y/N: I will.
I faced yoongi and he looked at me straight in the eyes.
Y/N: I don't know why i'm doing this or why I'm trusting you in this but this better not go wrong.
He looked at me and smiled.
Suga: don't worry we got you're back, college will start tomorrow so get some sleep.
And with that they all left my room I took a deep breath before laying down on my bed.
Y/N: tomorrow is gonna be along ass day.
I yawned before closing my eyes and dozed off to dreamland.

To be continued~
____________________________
Hiii guyssss A/N here sorry if I took took too long to upload ch2 imma make sure to upload ch3 quickly anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and if you have any ideas on the ff or something you want me to write just let me know
Okie bye now~~^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40K 1.7K 18
Now that Y/N and Yoongi are together, is their ending like they expected? Years fly by and new players go on and off the stage as you get them ready...
128K 2.6K 35
See how Y/N's dreams of becoming a makeup artist for BigHit Ent becomes true, how she meets the love of her life and the hardships of their relations...
4.8K 127 10
Run Aways that's what they called me and my big brother jimin.. we didn't run away we escaped our parents didn't love us they feared us... my name is...
4.7K 244 21
Y/n has been homeschooled most of her life since her parents moved a lot for work. Now they're settling down and Y/n can go to high school like any o...