× It Is Love - Changlix ×

Bởi stayhanlix

"Will you hate me if I really tell you what's on my mind?" "Lix, tell me already." Xem Thêm

0
1 - Kiss
2 - Beauty
3 - Stars
4 - Dance
5 - Hug
7 - Night
8 - Movie
9 - Envy
10 - Sleep
11 - Date
Not An Update
12 - Love

6 - Studio

4.1K 167 56
Bởi stayhanlix

Changbin POV

I woke up from my phone ringing non-stop and it was frustrating me but I knew I had to go to work today.
With Chan and Jisung, we worked in an agency to hopefully become popular one day. We go early in the morning so that we don't stay there too late at night and enjoy going out or just sleep enough. But, Chan isn't doing the same as Jisung and me, he always stays up all night and it's common to see him asleep in the studio in the morning when we arrive. He always says that it's because he really wants us to be a real group but I just hoped he could take care of him as much as he does for Jisung and me.
Chan is the best friend everyone could hope for. Always caring and listening to everything we want to talk about, such a sweet guy.
But, thankfully, these days, he left the studio early at night. I wonder why but in the end I'm happy to see him healthy.

I left my bedroom and went to the bathroom to take a shower and get dressed. Like always, black jeans with a black hoodie and my favorite snapback. As I was brushing my teeth I looked at my hair, it was kind of messy. I was jealous of Jisung's hair, I wanted to dye mine too but I didn't know if it would look good on me. Chan told me he wanted to dye his hair too, I like his black hair but why not.

When I was finally ready, I took my phone, my laptop, and everything that was important and put them all in my bag. Then, it was time to go to the agency.

I was walking down the streets, there was a pretty blue/orange sky, just a little cloudy. The sun was rising slowly and there was a small bruise that felt nice. I knew this day would be good.

×××

"Hey, Changbin! How have you been doing?" Chan was already there, as always, on his chair just in front of his laptop creating a new beat.

"Hey Hyung! Good how about you?"

"Well, not so bad I guess. The weekend went really quick but I had fun."

"What did you do? I hope you didn't work or something too tiring." I sat on the couch behind him.

"Haha no thank you for caring but don't worry. Actually, I went out and chilled."

"Wow. Who are you? Are you sure you're not sick?"

"Stop it. I'm not this anti-social."

"Then who were you with?"

"Hum... You know the girl I told you about ?"

"Is she the girl who was in the Cafe last time?"

"Yup. I've met her not so long ago. It's funny because she sings too. She told me she works upstairs, only 2 floors above."

"Great. It's good to hear you are a normal guy now."

"Rude. But thanks I guess." He went back on his laptop and I went on my phone before starting to work.

Well, I didn't see this post from Minho last night. How cute they are.

Leefelix and 25 more liked.
Leeknowyouknow A wild squirrel 🐿️
J-one And a cute cat 🐱
Leefelix The cutest bad bitches

"HI Changbin!" screamed Jisung excited as always.

"HI! How are you?" He sat down next to me.

"Well really good. I spent a really great time with Minho yesterday!" He had a bright smile on his face. I could tell he wasn't lying.

"Good for you. I just saw the picture on Instagram, you look so cute together."

"Thank you! Everybody says that! I'm so happy!" His jaw must have been hurting by how big his smile was.

"I want to take him on a date again but I don't know where... And since we both work hard we will be tired at night."

"Why don't you just chill at your house?"

"That's a great idea!"

"No way." Chan said and turned around to meet our eyes.

"Why?" Jisung pouted.

"Because, you know I love you right, but I don't want to be the third wheel, that's why."

"But please Chan..."

"Well okay, it's because I already invited someone at home."

"And you didn't tell me?"

"Uhm... Well, I'm sorry."

"Is this someone a girl ?" I said with a smirk.

"Yes." He sighed already knowing that we will make fun of him.

"Awww that's so cute!"

"It's not a date Jisung! She is just a friend, okay?"

Jisung was laughing like crazy and I tried not to. Chan was obviously regretting saying that since he turned back to work again. Jisung and I just looked at each other mocking Chan.

"But where do I go? I would like to ask Minho if we can go to his apartment but I don't want to make Felix awkward or feel lonely. I know he doesn't like being left alone, he is a baby."

"I know. If you want to I can ask him to go out with me so that you and Minho can stay together."

"You would do that?!" He smiled as much as earlier.

"He would do anything just to spend more time with him." Chan said smiling, happy to get his 'revenge'. I just rolled my eyes.

"Oh, I see. Well then, could you please do this for me?"

"It's not that-...ugh anyway. Yes, I'll ask him." he thanked me. "When?"

"Uhm tomorrow is fine?"

"Like you want."

After all this conversation, we finally started to work. The atmosphere was pleasant and not awkward at all. We only focused on lyrics and Chan on his new beat.

Felix POV

The sky is so pretty today. It's a shame that I will not enjoy it outside. But I love dancing anyway.
I entered the building and went to the 3 floors, that's where dancers work. I saw Minho on the bench with his phone in his hands and his headphones on. Jeongin wasn't here but maybe he is in the room, the one in front of ours.

Minho saw me and removed his headphones. He looked happy, that was good to see.

"Hey, Felix! You look good in this outfit!"

"Thank you so much! I bought it last week. It was very cheap. Plus, you know I love those white hoodies."

"I know. But mine is better." This sassy boy...

We worked for a long time and we had to stop to eat something or we would pass out. We asked Jeongin to come along and we head out to a restaurant we often go. There wasn't a lot of people this day. The sun was still shining and the temperature was so good. I'd love to stay outside today, sadly I couldn't. I just hoped this Saturday would be the same.
We ordered our food and waited at a table, next to a window. I sat next to Jeongin and Minho was in front of me.
I saw Minho looking at his phone and typing with a small smile. If he was trying to hide it then he was really bad.

"Texting your boy again?" I asked. He sent his text and then looked up to us. Jeongin was giggling.

"Yes. Uhm, he asked me if we could hang out at my place tomorrow, the two of us. Is it okay for you?"

"As long as you don't put the apartment on fire or anything then yes."

"So... Will you stay at home?" Jeongin smirked knowing why Minho asked this question. I knew that they wanted to be left alone too so I didn't see any problem with going out.

"Yeah don't worry. I'll hang out outside."

"Thank you."

"No problem. Do you have something up tomorrow?" I asked Jeongin.

"Yes, I'm sorry but I already have to see a friend."

"Arh alright, I guess I'll go out alone then." I pouted, sad that no one wanted me.

"Why don't you ask Changbin?"

"I'm sure he has a lot of work, and I don't want to sound rude by asking him to hang out since I'm alone and can't stay home."

"Don't worry about that, as long as he's with you he will be happy." I looked down trying to erase that stupid smile I had.

"I guess I can ask him then."

The order arrived and we started to eat. The food in this place was so good. I tried not to eat too much to stay healthy and also not to have a stomach ache, it I just loved food a lot.
When we finished, it was time to go back to the agency. We practiced hard on a song and I think we will be ready soon. Our first time on TV is in 2 weeks. We will be back dancers for a famous group and I'm so excited. But, it's a lot of work and most stressful.

Walking down the road to the agency, I received a text from Changbin.

Binnie

Hi!😁 How are you? I was wondering if we could hang out together tomorrow? Maybe to see a movie or something.

Lix

Hi Binnie ❤️! Of course! I was going to ask you anyway. Anywhere you want, just tell me the time and I'll meet you there 😊

I really have to stop putting hearts in my texts, I sound creepy.

Changbin POV

"Hey, Jisung !"

" Yes?"

"It's all good for tomorrow. I asked Felix and you have the house for tomorrow night."

"Thank you! That was quick."

Chan was laughing at how dumb Jisung looked and I was on the couch trying to find inspiration for my lyrics but I was deconcentrated by Felix's text. This stupid boy, can he stop adding hearts? He's messing with my heart. Actually, I didn't want him to stop, but it prevented me from working.

Binnie

6 pm in front of your house? I'll pick you up and we go to the movie theater?

Lix

Perfect 😊

I was kind of disappointed this time that there wasn't any heart even though I just said that I didn't want to see them anymore. I didn't know what to think about... This boy really is something.

Binnie

Have a good day 😊❤️

Great. Now I'll sound creepy as fuck. Good job Changbin.

Lix

You too 😘💕

"Jesus fucking christ !" Oh oh.. I think I said it out loud.

"Someone called me?" Chan asked

"Nah. Just Changbin being weird." Jisung answered.

"Oh... I see." He looked at me. "Your boy is messing with your emotions?"

"Shut up!"

We all went back to work. Jisung practicing on his vocals, Chan improving his skills in rap, and me... Trying to deal with my feelings.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

9.3K 505 14
"I never felt this way with anyone, i hope you remember this." "..me too, you know." ✧•° : *✧•° * :•° 𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨 other ships: - chan...
3K 59 15
' why did you help me ? ' ' i knew i could trust you ' ' even tho im a bad person ? ' lee know ff start : 21 oct 2023
5.8K 142 23
"I have to give up on him! He said by himself he doesn't like me" "Should you?" Started: 28/6/2021 Ended: some day in 2022 (the description is not t...
28.8K 956 20
"I'm not talking about acting cute, Changkyun. I want you to be brighter and talk more."