Messed Up Life |Toroda2nd|

Від Toroda2nd

For Abbi,a 16 year old plus sized girl,life was well...okay,had the usual teen drama and she was enjoying it... Більше

Prologue
The beginning
Moving day
Almost There
School Is Not So Cool
School Is Not So Cool (pt2)
La Good Life
Effects of La Good Life
Cliché Teen Romance
Emotional
Author's Note
Little White Lie

As It All Starts

12 2 0
Від Toroda2nd

I head for the last bedroom and guess what...there is literally nothing...
With nothing to do ,I head back to my family and find them sitting outside.

"Are you okay dear?"Mom asks with a small smile.

The only reply I give is "I'm okay" even though I know I'm not. My mom and dad give each other a look,but both decide to keep quite.
We all sit in silence before dad breaks the ice by asking if we wanted dinner.

We eat while engaging in some small talk and for a moment I feel like I'm back home and I no longer think of the Rude Boy,  who almost ruined my day...

But come to think about it...what was he doing in the house next door?Is he visting a friend,following me or even worse...does he live there?
I quickly brush the thoughts off and continue with my family.

Now it feels like all this drama never happened and it was all a five-minute dream.
During this time we spend together dad and I discuss the school related topics, family bonding times and the new life.

Dad goes and takes the blankets we had in the car and lays them in two different rooms.

Guess the new life includes sleeping on the cold,hard ground.

We all lay down  in our respective rooms and Mikey and I share memories of the old house but he ends up falling asleep midway through the conversation.

I stay awake most of the night,just because my mind keeps wandering around and it won't stop . So I just stare at the ceiling.

School will be starting in a few days but being an introvert I really doubt I'll make new friends .
It was easy with Rose and the rest of the gang just because we grew up together and attended the school together from the first grade.

And even if I do,will they have the same interests as me and will they actually accept me...a hot-tempered,ussually bullied sixteen year old  fat girl with dark circles around her eyes,taller than most teens her age and has been told a lot of times that she looks older than sixteen,has ended up in physical verbal fights before and has embarrassed herself  publicaly more than she can actually remember.

The thoughts keep on coming and flooding my mind and before I know it...there is a bright light in the room I slept in,drool on the pillow and there's sounds of male voices shouting to and fro...

Please don't tell me we are already being kicked out!

I pull myself up and as I do I can feel multiple snaps and cracks...well that's what you get for not taking more blankets with you.

I rush down the stairs only to be blocked off by the dining table which was conveniently right in front of the last step.

I  jump over it and end up hurting my leg . I ignore the the pain and limp to my mom who as usual is shouting at the top her voice,the only difference is that now she's shouting at the guys who were supposed to bring the furniture.

I move away from mom's wrath and go out side to get some fresh air and.......

I immediately regret it. That ignorant fool is out there.
I try to run back into the house but I run into a someone's hairy chest and fall flat on my butt . I quickly look at that jerk  just to make sure he didn't see and just because the universe loves me so much...he saw and was laughing hard on the stairs...

Thank you sooo much Mr.Delivery-Man's-Chest...for making my  day!

I hang my head and walk to gate trying to ignore him.
I stand there for a few minutes just inspecting the area until a tall figure stands beside me.
I turn my head at see a tight t-shirt wrapped around a broad chest . My eyes immediately turn up and see the most beautiful brown eyes,plump lips and cheeks bones that will definately slice if touched.
I can't believe I'm drooling over Him!!!

But what can I say...the first few times I saw him...he was being a rude ass and I failed to notice how handsome he really was.

WHAT?!
What the hell am I saying?

I mentally slap myself.
"What do you want?" I ask him but he doesn't answer so I tear my eyes away from him and focus on a pretty red rose in his garden.

Wonder if  he takes care of them alone.
We silently stand there with only the fence separating us.

I don't know how long we stood there.

"Abbi! Abbi!Where are you,Abbi?"
And here comes a spoiler also known as Mickey.

"Why are you standing there in your pj's?Who is that?Do you know him?"Mickey asks

"What is it with the twenty questions,Mickey...and do you want?"

"Mom said to tell you that the stove is giving her trouble so you will have to go and buy some food for breakfast while they stay here and make sure those big guys don't  mess up anything",He says.

Honestly speaking I can't wait to go maybe I'll spend an hour there 'cause I can't take any more noise coming from that house.

I quickly get into the shower  and as I turn the tap on,only to be splashed with ice cold water . I shriek and mom comes up running.

"What's wrong honey?"She asks.
"Water just cold" I say in almost a whisper.
"Sorry" is all she says  and walks away to where ever she came from.

I take a quick shower and get dressed in jeggings, pumps and a simple loose shirt.

I walk downstairs and went to take some  money from mom.
"Dear,don't forget to buy some pens,pencils,books and whatever you think you'll need. School starts in a day" mom says as I walk out the door.

It's a bit cold out here but I like it.

I use the Google maps app to find a shop near me and it's just a twenty minutes walk.

I plug in my headsets and head on to the supermarket . I start getting an uneasy feeling..as if someone is watching me. I whip my head around in different directions but I can't see a single soul on the street. I continue my walk.

After a few minutes of blistering music I'm finally there and head on to the food section,thrown in whatever can be called breakfast and head to the stationery aisle but I can't get that feeling off.

I bend down to take some pencils and I get pulled by the waist and spun around. I shriek,kick around and whip my head but all efforts fail to remove this person from me.

A warm hand came onto my mouth and I tried to remove it but this person was obviously stronger than me.
I let myself loose and start shedding a tear.

This unknown person lets me go and starts laughing and clutching his stomach and he sits on the floor.

"What in the hell did you think you were doing!? You almost  scared me to death,you...you..you dumb a-hole!"in whisper shout just so that I don't attract unnecessary attention.

I wipe the tears and walk to the till but not until I grab him by the hair and give him a friendly warning.

"Do that one more time and I will slap you senseless"

I pay and head home but someone taps me one the shoulder and I get ready to attack.

Seriously though..that little prank got me on defense mode.

"Why don't you just leave me alone?I don't even know own you for Christ's sake!" I continue to shout all sorts  to him but he does not seem fazed by anything I say.

"Are you done?" He asks as he inspects his nails.

I stop and stare at him, confused.
I walk home with him beside me.

As soon as I get home ,I eat,help arrange the rest of the furniture  and prepare for Monday...

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙨𝙚. Від Realist_Jesss

Підліткова література

5.3K 300 39
𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙖 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙤𝙠𝙚 𝙪𝙥 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚...
14K 692 30
𝐀𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐙- she and her brother are going to Havenmont Academy for their last year of high school. The only bad thing about this...
Being Bad Від kathleen fade

Підліткова література

10.9K 430 88
| COMPLETE | [this is the first draft of my story. so, if there's grammatical mistakes and continuity errors, i apologize and i will be editing in th...
Chasing Charming ✔️ Від Kayla

Підліткова література

33.4K 1.1K 28
Complete! "You know I really like you, right?" He was definitely drunk. "You do?" I asked. My voice was supposed to be teasing, but I think it ca...