The New Girl.

By Deaviionn__

ride or die? More

Youth.
chapter 3.
chapter four.
Magical momments
Monday

First day

400 6 1
By Deaviionn__

Faiths POV

Mum: "FAAAAAAAAAAIIIIITHH"

I woke up to the sound of my mum, today is the first day of my new high-school, I don't know how I'm feeling about this to be honest. I know things are going to be different because I'm going school in London again, I've lived in London before for 10years, But I got use to my school in America, we moved to America when my dad died I attended there for 5 years, you see until my mum got a promotion, but I couldn't let her not take it, I mean she's been working so hard to take care of me ever since dad died.

Mum: "FAAAAITH GET READY BEFORE YOUR LATE."

Me: "ALRIGHT , ALRIGHT IM UP!"

I got out of bed and jumped in the shower, I tried not to wet my long curly hair just above my bum because it would take ages drying, I got out the shower brushed my teeth and made my way to my bed room, I put on my underwear creamed my body.

I opened my wardrobe and looked to see what I could wear, not much clothes are in here because I haven't fully unpacked, I decided on wearing black leggings, an orange sweater that says 'POPULAR' and some grey white and black air maxes, since it was mufti day, I decided to leave my hair out because I was going to get it cut after school. I jogged downstairs to the kitchen where mum was dressed in a black knee length pencil skirt, a white shirt and some red Heels with matching red lipstick, a blazer and her curly hair up in a neat bun. Mum scanned my appearance as I scanned hers.

Mom: "you look beautiful hun, and them leggings show your big bum." She said in a jokey way.

Me: "muuuuumm!" I moaned.

Mum: "I'm only joking sweetie, I'm going before I'm late."

Mum kissed me on the head leaving a red lipstick mark I rubbed it of.

Mum: " Oh and I won't be home until late so here's 40 pound to get your hair cut and yourself something to eat, bye babe!"

then the door slammed shut, I have 5 minutes before I have too leave for school but because there's nothing to do I might as well leave early, I grabbed my bag , my key and the money and left the house.

I walked down the path to the gate and locked it, I walked down the road I could see people walking to school even though it was sort of early as I walked down the road I saw a group of boys at the bus stop, one was like the same colour as me Carmel light-skin kind of, he was really attractive, he was wearing adidas jogging bottoms and a white T-shirt with all black air maxes, as I walked closer to them one of the boys must have seen me because they all suddenly turned to look at me, I started to feel nervous as I got closer and closer and closer and then I eventually walked pass.

???: "Ayee raaah she's gotta back fham."

Someone said.

???: "word spud me on that one."

???: "oioi mans gonna move that asap."

???: "Lowe your talks man watch dis."

*********JORDANS POV********

It was hella early but me and the mandem was just chilling at bus-stop before school started, I'm still knackered from last night and that man didn't even wanna come school today.

Me: "oi you man look"

I pointed at some buff girl, man can't lie she wasn't even buff she was beautiful.

Rimel: "Ayee raaah she's gotta back fham."

Me: "word spud me on that one."

Cameron: "oioi mans gonna go move that asap.

Adien: "Lowe your talks watch dis."

Aiden jogged his way up to the girl and tapped her on the shoulder

Aiden: Ayy Ayy excuse me?

She turned around I scanned her face she had some beautiful eyes seriously.

???: "yeah.." She said kinda sounding as if she was scared.

Me: "my names Jaiden, but you can call me Aiden." He said with a wink.

???: "alrightt.."

Aiden: so you ain't gone introduce your self or nuen huh?

???: "My names Faith."

After that we couldn't really hear much, I woulda moved her and ting but mans already doing a ting wid Renisha.

***********Faiths POV.*********

Aiden: "you gotta phone b?"

Me: "yeaah."

Aiden: "Lemme get your number then innit"

Aiden had a huge smirk on his face which showed his bright white straight teeth. we exchanged numbers then i continued my journey to school. I was pretty nervous because I don't really have any experience with boys, I've never done anything with them, never been out with them, nothing, maybe because I was seen as a 'neek' because I like to get work done, I use to get bullied but it stopped, and since my dad died I felt working is the only way I could get my mind of everything.

I arrived at the school gates, I walked through to see everyone was already starring at me and talking about me,

I felt like such an outsider I didn't know what to do so I just sat at a bench in the front playground.

???: "erm hello?" A small voice said

Me: "hey?"

???: "I'm Alexia but you can call me lexi!"

Me: "hey lexi I'm faith."

Lexi: "don't you have a nick name?"

Me: "Erm not really"

Lexi: "How about fai! No actually erm what about faithy.. Yeah faithy I like that, do you?"

Me: "Yeah I guess so" I sent her a warm smile."

Lexi: "So faithy are you new here?" She asked with a huge smile

Me: "Yeah, I use to go to school in America."

Lexi: "Really? So your gonna need someone to help you out and show you around and everything." She said this with excitement in her voice.

RRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG.

The school bell went before i could even reply.

Lexi: "Let's get to tutor."

She grabbed my hand and led me through the halls to a class room that says "GR7"

Lexi: "This is our tutor"

I looked around too see a group of girls staring at me and whispering too each other I could tell that was the "popular girls for bad reasons" and at the back there was some boys who looked familiar, the ones from the bus-stop, I bet those are "the popular boys for bad reasons" I saw the 'neeks' the 'normals'

'The weirds'

Me and Lexi stood at the front waiting for the teacher to finish signing a toilet pass.

Miss Robinson: "Lexi good morning and ah you must be faith the new girl!"

I nodded my head and smiled

Lexi: "Miss I'll show her around and everything."

Miss Robinson: "How kind of you Lexi, your going to need a planner and a time table here you are"

I took my planner and timetable from miss.

Me: "Thank you."

Miss Robinson: "No worries Darling,

Now GR7 may I have your attention"

The chattering didn't seem to die down.

Miss Robinson: "GR7 MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION."

Silence spread through the room.

Miss Robinson: "That's better, this is the new girl I was talking about, her name is faith and i'd like everyone to be nice to her since she is coming form,, erm coming from.."

Me: "America."

Miss Robinson: "Yes America!"

???: "LOOK AT HER I BET SHES A NEEK." Said some girl wearing a tight v neck belly top what showed a lot of her breast and batty riders with her hair in a bun.

Aiden: "Shut up Oliva your just saying dah cah you know she could beat you orn ur best day"

Everyone started laughing and the girl screwed me and then screwed Aiden.

Miss Robinson: "Play no mind dear, now you and Lexi take a seat at the back."

I walked to the back whilst miss Robinson started calling out the register, as I sat down I looked at Aiden and sent him a sort of thank you look and he nodded.

*****SKIP TO FIRST LESSON*****

It's my first lesson, Lexi dropped me since we aren't in the same science class. I took a book from sir and sat in the seat at the back.

Sir wrote some things on the board whilst he waited for the rest of the class to come in.

The bell went and then all the 'bad breeds' came strolling in and attended to there seats, Aiden wasn't in my class But the boy with the hazel eyes and Caramel skin was, he came and sat next to me on the desk.

Mr Camilo: "Okay class, before we get started we are going to start a science project, the project will last for several weeks, I'll give you a partner and Your task and you have to finish it in your own time at home."

The whole class moaned.

???: "You tink I have time for dat sir? Lowe it"

Mr Camilo: "Watch it Renisha, anyways, this project will be based on the level you get For the end of year 10 and start of year 11, so it's pretty important, some of you need to do a good job on this or else you will be failures in life, anyways let's get you all partnered up.

Mr Camilo started to pair people up.

Mr Camilo: "And last but not least Renisha with Leah and Faith with Jordan."

Sir started to hand out the Task so I turned to my side to see the boy who sat next to me looking at me his eyes sank in to mine as he smiled.

???: "Faith? Nice name."

Me: "Thanks, and I'm Guessing your Jordan."

Jordan: "Yeah but you call me jay"

Me: "Alright, so when are we going to start the project"

Jay let out a little laugh, I sent him a confused face.

Jordan: "I am not doing no dumb project b."

Me: "So I'm suppose to do it by myself?"

Jordan: " Stop acting as if it's gon' b hard for you, your a neek man it shuld b easy for you"

So first he wants too sweet talk me and now his being a prick? I seriously don't understand boys.

Me: "whatever."

Jordan: "Neeks got attitude yeah?" He said with a cheeky grin.

Me: "My Names faith not Neek."

Jordan: "I'm joking b take a joke, lemme get your pin and I'll ping you later and we can decide on when we can do dis project innih" he said as he winked.

Me: "723CF7B"

As I said my pin he typed it into his iphone.

Jordan: "safe B."

RIIIIIIIIIIIINNGGGGGGGG

the bell went for next lesson I took the papers and slid them into my bag and left with out saying goodbye to Jordan.

*********JORDAN Pov**********

I got my bag and watched as Faith left without saying Goodbye, I don't know why I acted like that to be honest I guess it's cah she's good looking better den the girls in this school, but I could never like her nah never me you tink I could go out widdah neek naah dead them talks.

As I walked I felt someone grab my hand

Renisha: "Who do you think you are bout your talking to next gyal?"

Me: "Renisha don't start cah look at all da mandem you talk to and u tink I say anyting."

Renisha: "Yeah so don't mean you can go chat up next gyal."

Me: "Listen I wasn't chatting her up and stop actin as u got me and lock bruv we ain't dealing so know ur place."

I walked off and left her standing der with her arms crossed who the flip does she tink she is getting all up in my business like say me and her are dealing.

*********After school**********

FAITHS POV.

It's the end of school, Im walking with Lexi out of the school Gates.

Me: "Are you doing anything now?"

Lexi: " I might go youth centre wanna come? Starts at 4:20"

Me: "yeah sure I'm going to get my hair cut first, I'll ping you or call you where to meet me after?"

Lexi: "great idea"

Lexi gave me a Huge hug and then went home, I walked to the hairdressers what is just down the road from my house and school, just near the main road, I could see people from school hanging there at Morleys and the local corner shop, some people coming from the Sainsburys, I went into the hair shop it was pretty empty.

I saw a women with a big smile she was black with straight hair to her collar bone she had a tag that said 'Verona'

Verona: "Hey sweetie you have lovely hair! What would you like today?"

Me: "thank you. Id like to. Cut it just to bra strap length"

Verona: "Alright hunny take a seat"

**********20 Mins Later**********

Verona: "all done hun, that's £15"

I handed her a £20 note and she gave me back £5pounds change. Thanked her and walked out the shop, I was feeling pretty thirsty so I went to the corner shop and bought some Grape juice for 50p, and some skittles for 75p, I gave the shop keeper my 5pound note, he gave me back £3.75 change.

Beeeeeeep

I turned to look at the door I saw Jordan come through the door he nodded at the shop keeper.

Jordan: "boss man"

Then he looked at me

Jordan: "neek" he said as he nodded at me and pushed me playfully.

Me: ha funny.

I walked out the shop and walked home , today wasn't as bad As I thought it would be, I mean the rude comments didn't get to me and I've already made My friend Lexi, I walked up the path some more till I got to my gate I pushed it open and walked up the path to my door, I pushed my key In and then the door opened, I shut it and made my way to my room, I put my books in the table and my bag on the hook, I laid on my bed as I are my skittles, I took my phone out my pocket and turned it on. PING, I got a text.

I clicked on the chat.

[🌸]. ❤️❤️ALEXiiA❤️❤️

Love life xx

-------------------------------

❤️❤️ALEXiiA❤️❤️:

PING!!!

faith where should I meet you ?xx

Sent at 3:52

🌴FAiTH.:

Meet me by Morleys xx

Sent at 3:53

❤️❤️ALEXiiA❤️❤️:

Okay leave At 4:10 xx

Sent at 3:54

🌴FAiTH.:

Okay see you soon xx

Sent at 3:55

______________________

😄| Enter a message... |

--------------------------------------

Tbc.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51K 1K 31
When a girl meets a thug ... Will her life change?
1.3M 35.9K 51
When Fantasy meet Aaron will they fall in love or will it be a hit and run?
13.9K 144 25
This story is about a girl with brothers an how she fell in love wit a whole rapper who is it stay tuned !!
36.7K 907 53
Sssshhhj, just enjoy.