Psycho Love

Oleh anonymousteengirlxo

I stroll up to him, tracing his jaw with my gun. He smirks at me. I grin. "What do you want, Isaac?" I ask, c... Lebih Banyak

A/N
1- I Think I'm...
2 - My Stranger...
3 - I'm having my fun...
4 - That was really something...
5 - I guess he's...
6 - Some things are just too...
7 - Slicing, Stabbing...
8 - School just got a whole lot more...
10 - It's time to go kill...
11 - Just as we pull up...
12 - We come through...
13 - I think...
14 - it's been long since...
15 - This is what I'm...
16 - I'm going all in...
17 - Couldn't have asked for...
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Two different endings
31 ~ Alternative Ending #1 S
32 ~ Alternative Ending #2 H
My Other Books!!!!

9 - Guess my life begins...

19.2K 598 169
Oleh anonymousteengirlxo

Now as the school bell rings and I collect my things and skip out the front door. New boy and Isaac stand outside the classroom, waiting for me. Apparently, Isaac's schedule didn't match mine completely. Our last period classes are different.

"Let's go." Isaac mumbles, probably still mad his last class wasn't with me.

When he first found out, we were walking towards math the class, he walked in and the teacher immediately kicked him out claiming she wasn't excepting any new students today.

He was furious, silent but heated. I could tell he would've broke her neck if she came anywhere near him. Made me mad too honestly, class was boring without him.

We probably would've sat there coming up with ways to kill the teacher. It's fine though, we can do that later. I smile at the thought.

Isaac pouts still, walking in front of New boy and I.

"Richard, come here." New boy walks towards Isaac. My mind swims with confusion.

New boys name is Richard? Seriously?

Isaac leans in a whispers something his ear. Something he can't tell me apparently.

I don't feel any anger, I met him a few weeks ago. I can't tell him certain things either. As this thought comes to me, I still feel the sting of hurt flash through me.

I shake it off, concentrating on following the two in front of me as they continue they secret conversation.

New boy aka Richard peeks back at me, and I give him a quick wave. He nods at me and goes back to his talk with Isaac.

My mind trails off to what Isaac mentioned during lunch.

My first kill huh? That's a blunt way to put it.

I look at Isaac's back.

He changed my whole life in a less than a month.

I went from no friends to two boys at my side almost all the time, wishing my life could have some reason for it to finding one, and wanting fun to getting it.

I was really one lonely bitch, wasn't I? I always told myself I was fine and that I didn't need anyone, and that I was the crazy girl that everyone was scared of and that was good because I liked it.

But now I think I was just convincing myself that so I could get through each day.

I bump into something, bringing me out my thoughts. I look up to see Isaac and "Richard" standing still looking back at me.

"Are you okay?" New boy ask.

I feel a sensation of something nice pass through me.

"Yeah, I'm great." I smile up at both of them as Isaac nods and continues walking without us.

New boy sighs and starts behind him. I loop my arm around his and chuckle, beginning to drag him faster towards Isaac.

"Hurry up slow poke." I say, trying to jog with him walking.

"Yeah, yeah."

New boy and I eventually caught up to Jason. When we did Isaac made it a point to stand between us. New boy just sighed as usual and went on ahead.

Isaac and I finally reach the car and New boy leans against the car with his arms crossed on his chest. He looks down, spacing out, staring at the ground.

I skip over to him, leaving Isaac behind. I put my hands on his shoulders and stand in front of him, lining my feet up with his.

He looks up at me curiously. I pull him to me suddenly and hug his neck, hopping on to his body, wrapping my legs around his waist.

"To the car!" I shout, throwing my arm up pointing towards the backseat on the other side. He sighs, but begins to walk towards the backseat door with me in his arms. I giggle, holding on tight as his arms come around my waist.

We reach the backseat as Isaac opens the driver door. Using one arm to hold me, New boy opens the back door. New boy let's go of me and and I slowly detach my arms from him moving towards the seats in front of us.

"You sit in the passenger seat, next to me." Isaac suddenly says, staring at me with an expression I haven't seen on him before. I smile. He really loves me around, huh?

"Sure." I hop off New boy completely.

"Thanks for the ride." I wink at him, skipping towards the front seat, back around the car.

Isaac and New boy stand outside for a moment, whispering, as I get into shotgun.

Secrets? Again?

They enter the car, finally. New boy sitting in the back, angry as usual, and Isaac in the front, with a blank face, as usual. The car starts and we begin driving.

"So what's happening today?" I ask, feeling the itch inside me since lunch spark again.

"Some guys want a fight, we'll give them one." New boy answers.

"So they want a fight with you guys, or Isaac?"

"Both." Isaac answers.

"Why?"

"Remember the guy you saw me kill?" I nod, thinking back to the pleading adult on his knees. I chuckle.

"He was apart of their crew?"

"Yeah." I scoff.

"I'm looking forward to seeing another grown man on his knees begging for his life. I want to be behind the trigger though." I grin.

Isaac's eyes fill with the glint of crazy from lunch.

"My thoughts exactly." He smirks.

"So are we going to meet up with the boys first?"

"No. We can handle them."

"How many are they?"

"About 50 men, they're a small group."

"And you want us to kill them all? Just the three of us? Can New boy even fight?" I say, gesturing towards the spaced out male in the back.

"Who? Richard?" The left corner of Isaac's lips turn upwards slightly. Not really a smirk, but definitely not a smile.

"What'd you call me?" The subject in question finally says.

"Yeah, him." I answer Isaac, ignoring Richie, my new nickname I've decided.

"Yeah, he can. Not as well as me but yes he's had his moments."

Even Ne-Richie has fought. What have I been doing all this time?

"Wow. I'm kinda shocked, you don't seem like the type." He nods and smirks.

"Which is exactly why no enemy is ever prepared for me." He gloats. I shrug.

"Good for us."

"We're going to attack them and collect our money." Isaac interjects.

"What do they owe you money for?" I ask, going in my bag, trying to find my lip gloss.

If I'm killing someone today I need my lips fully moisturized.

"Everything. I gave them 50k to buy their base, take care of their basic needs and to start their gang off. If it weren't for me they wouldn't be where they are today. They were paying it off fine until one day they just stopped. And now I need my money or their heads."

I nod.

"Makes sense to me." I say, applying the rose colored gloss onto my lips, using the side mirror to see my results.

I look over to Isaac and Richie to see them already staring at me.

"Does the gloss look good?" I pout, showing it off more.

"So good..." Richie whispers. I smile at him, seeing his already dazed look, slack.

The car slows to a halt and Isaac grabs my jaw, turning me to look at him. A minute goes by with us simply staring at each other. Or rather Isaac looking between my eyes and my lips for a good minute. I blink at him, waiting for something, anything.

He clenches his jaw and shakes his head, letting go of me slowly, caressing my cheek with the back of his hand as it falls back into my lap.

"It looks good." He mummers under his breath.

"Thanks guys." I say, not quite understanding Isaac's actions or Richie's but feeling the warmth from before return.

"I'm ready to fight now. Pretty and deadly. I'm such a lethal combo." I laugh.

Isaac chuckles and Richie smirks. I was being completely serious though.

Cause I'm fucking dangerous. Just how I like me.
______________________________________

Just ignore these lol.

Happy Thanksgiving <3<3<3

Thanks soooooooooooooooo much for 1k reads oml I'm so happy.

11/22/18

1.17k

Love u all

Ciao.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

437K 13.1K 30
My life was simple and easy. A bit lonely but I liked it. It wasn't until I literally crashed into the one who would change my life forever. My world...
73.5K 1.9K 14
All it took was a smile for Isabella Brown's life to change forever. "Aiden please", I beg. My wrists were bleeding because of the friction of the t...
8.2K 319 33
WARNING: This book deals with a highly controversial subject matter. Reader discretion is advised. I fell in love with someone dark, twisted and evil...
2.8K 186 44
Aileeta Cortez, an 18 year old Italian. she looks like any normal teenage girl but she holds a bad reputation. she's sent to England to carryout an a...