Destiny

By AnnamarieHalliday

When Edward leaves Bella she decides to leave Forks and go to another place that means a lot more to her. Peo... More

Prolog
Mystic Falls
The Past comes to Life
Romantic nights to Romantic mornings
Ball
Girl Talk
Night with the Mikaelson's
Girls Day Out
Family Fights
Long talks, Romantic Moments
Girls Trip
Charlie's here, Thanksgiving
Holidays and surprises
Your my What
Pieces falling into place
Surprises everywhere
New friends, Old friends
20's Blast
Family Vacation
Family vacation pictures
New Love
Family day
Back in Mystic Falls
Drama every which way part 1
Drama every which way part 2
Prophecy
Graduation
Bachelorette Party
Klaus and Caroline
Elijah and Bella
Stefan and Rebekah
Epilogue
more Paris home pictures

Daughter and more surprises

1.4K 38 1
By AnnamarieHalliday

I stood there for a good minute not knowing what to say or do when Elijah came to see what is going on.

"Who is here love?" He asked as he walked up to us.

"I'm Lillian Rebekah Mikaelson, Bella's daughter." She told Elijah as I stood there, I wanted to believe it but did not want to go through the pain again but could not get past how much she looked like me.

"Why don't you come in and we can all talk," he told her then lead her in the house leading us to the sitting room. I know Elijah was thinking the same thing as I was.

"So why do you think your Bella's daughter?"

"I was pretty much adopted in 1864, my mother told me before she died that she had not picked the name that my birth mother did and I should look for the Mikaelson's that is when I found out about what my last name would have been and started to go by it, though I rarely used it. She said if I found the Mikaelson's if I wanted to know more. I had just had a child and decided that I would wait for a little, but time moved forward and I had two kids before I knew it. I was 23 and there was an accident, we had a friend that was a vampire that gave me some blood so I would heal but that night when I went to check on my kids I fell and ended up dying but came back as a vampire. My husband had died in the accident so I left town with my kids and never looked back. We would move around every few years and I started to look for you, but once they got older they both got married and started to have their own families. I really started to look for you and I heard stories about the Mikaelson's and the girl that was with them but you could only ever hear stories and no one ever knew if they were real or true and every time I would get a lead on where you might be you would be long gone when I would get there. Then I heard the whole family was in Mystic Falls and I took a leap. When I got to town I asked around and got pointed to the Salvatore house where a Kathrine look-alike told me I would find you here, and now here I am.

"You meet Elena and you know Katerina?" Elijah asked her.

"Yes I meet Kathrine years ago, she told me that all of you were real and that she is not a fan of Bella, I believe the words she used were 'the girl who took everything I wanted away from me.' Let's just say I never said that I was your daughter even though I think she started to figure it out though. I have looked for you for such a long time I have always had so many questions. I only talked to Elena for a few moments." Elijah and Bella looked at each other. They knew she was the daughter they lost so long ago. She looked way too much like Bella to not be her daughter.

"Well then what would you like to know?" Bella talked for the first time.

"How about everything from the beginning?"

"Well, it is a very long story," Bella told her long-lost daughter, and then Bella and Elijah told Lilly the story. With Elijah telling her the beginning of his family story as well. By the time they were done telling her the whole story, it was late.

"Where are you staying?" Bella asked her.

"I was planning on getting a room at the B&B"

"Well we will have you stay here," Elijah told her.

"We have plenty of room, you can stay here as long as you would like to," Bella told her.

"Well I would have to get my bag from the car, but I would love to stay here if you are sure about it?"

"I would not have my daughter stay anywhere else," Bella told her.

"I'll go get your bags," Elijah said to them.

"Thank you, they are in the back." Elijah walked out to get the bags and Bella looked at her daughter the one she loved so much even though she had her because of something horrible she had wanted her little girl so bad. It was hard to believe the baby she carried, loved and wanted and only got to see for a brief moment before having her ripped away and taking so much of her heart with her little girl. Was this beautiful, strong, independent amazing woman in front of her. She smiled at their little girl, as she smiled back at her mother who she always wanted to know. Before they really knew what happened they were in one another's arms and both had tears slowly falling down their faces, rolling over there cheeks and landing on both mother and daughters shoulders. As Elijah walked back in he saw the scene before him and slowly and quietly made his way up to a guest room with the young girls things, the one who was meant to be his little girl, he had always wanted to be a father and really thought he would finally be one when he and Bella were together awaiting the arrival of the baby girl who already held such a huge part of his heart, but she was taken from Bella while he was gone and now they had a chance to get to know her to be in her life. The little baby they both had wanted was now standing in the living room all grown up and so beautiful and amazing. Elijah was full of joy at the possibility of maybe getting to be a father to her in any way that she wanted. He just wanted to be in her life any way she would let him. He sat her bags by the bed and walked back down to the two women that held his heart in their hands.

"Your bags are in your room" they both turned to look at him and shared the same smile."

"Thank you both of you"

"Of course anything for our little girl" Bella told her.

"Well if we are ready to turn in for the night I will take you to your room," Elijah told the mother and daughter.

"That would be amazing" they all walked up turning off lights as they went. They were almost like a family the one they almost were so long ago. They walked to the guest room Elijah leading once there he opened the door and lead them in.

"Wow this is amazing" the room was a light yellow almost gold in color and it had a 4 post bed with a desk in the corner and a little stool at the foot of the bed. It had beautiful drapes over the windows; it was simple but so beautiful and elegant.

"I hope you like it, if not we can put you in a different room," Bella told her.

"No this is amazing I love ti thank you so much"

"Your welcome, now everything you need should be in here, this is your bathroom." Bella opened the door and they walked in.

"Towels are there and there are shower things are on the shelf here." The bathroom was the same color and has a big beautiful tub in one corner and a huge walk-in shower in another with a big sink counter top and beautiful detail work all over.

"This is so beautiful"

"Well if you like this you will love the rest of the house I'll give you a tour in the morning. I'm sure you could use a chance to clean up and rest from your traveling."

"Yes, thank you that would be amazing"

"Well then you have a good night," Elijah said.

"You both as well," she told them.

"If you need anything let us know we are at the end of the hall"

"Thank you so much for everything."

"You are welcome" Bella smiled at her and they did a quick hug before Elijah and Bella left and walked down to their own room.

Once they were in their room Elijah pulled Bella into his arms and she laid her head on his chest.

"She's amazing Elijah and so beautiful."

"Of course she is you are her mother."

"I keep thinking about if we had been able to keep her what all of our lives would be like now."

"I know my love"

"I want her to stay here as long as she wants even if I want her to really just stay here forever."

"I do as well," he told her they both got ready for bed and went to sleep thinking of what life would be like with their daughter in it.

The next morning Bella woke before Elijah and decided she wanted answers she got up and dressed leaving Elijah a note and headed to the one place she could think of to get some answers.

Elijah woke to Bella being gone and saw her not that she had left to do something but would be back soon. He got up and got ready before walking out of the room as he walked up to Lilly's room he saw her door opened and her walking out.

"I hope you had a good night."

"I did thank you, is Bella awake?"

"Yes, but she went out for a moment."

"Ok, could I ask you a question?"

"Of course you can ask me anything."

"Do you think Bella would care if I would call her mom?"

"I think she would love that."

"What about you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Would you mind me calling you dad? I mean if not it is completely ok I understand you only just meet me, It would be weird right, I should not have asked."

"Lilly stop, breath, I would love that, I wish we could have kept you. It is what we both really wanted so badly and I only wish that things could have been different. I wanted you to be my little girl so badly."

"It's alright I learned long ago that it happened for a reason and now we do have a chance to know each other. I want to show you something." She walked over to the table and grabbed a picture frame turning it to show Elijah.

"This is my family great grandkids and on, all because of you and mom. I could not have met my husband had I been with you guys. One day I want you to meet them. Not all of them know but some of them do."

"You have a beautiful family."

"It's yours as well, you're my father." Elijah looked at the girl and smiled.

"I never thought I would get a chance to hear you say that."

"Well, I will say it as long as you want to hear it."

"I will always want to hear it."

"Alright, dad we have a lot to make up for and catch up on."

"Well let's start" they walked downstairs to talk and get to know one another.

Bella walked up to the witch's house and walked in. She was ready to have her answers; she slowly walked downstairs to get them. Once she walked in she saw Julia the one who raised her after she lost her mom, the one who had taught her so much about life and later magic.

"Julia"

"Hello, dear girl" Bella fell into her arms.

"I don't understand how you are here, why?"

"You wanted some answers I'm here to give you some."

"What can you tell me, I know that they don't like to much given away."

"Well, I can confirm what you were wondering about the prophecy. You are on the path that will lead you to so much more. Almost all the pieces are in place a few things will still need to fall into place but you will see the changes in the next lilt while. I know it is not all of the answers you would like but I promise you will understand it all in time. Just remember that the things that happen will for a reason and it will be nature's loophole."

"Anything else you can tell me?"

"With that no but there is something else I need to tell you."

"What do you mean?"

"It's about your father."

"But I have never know anything about him or been able to find out anything."

"I know it was all for a reason he is here."

"What do you mean?"

"He's alive and living here in Mystic Falls."

"What, How?"

"Well, he was brought back so he could be in your life and help you with what is to come next."

"Who is he, does he know?"

"He remembers everything and you know him."

"Who is it, who is my father?"

"Someone you know and trust someone who always is around and is always taking your side even if you don't always see it. Someone who is always looking out for you." I thought about it for a moment and figured it out.

"I know who he is" it hit Bella so fast she could not believe she had not figured it out before.

She smiled at Bella and disappeared and Bella ran out she had someone she needed to talk to. It was time for a talk with her father.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

713 6 16
This is a spin off of twilight. The charters will some what be the same but Edward will be changed to Eli. The story is completely different Bella's...
445K 11.9K 52
Set After New Moon~ Bella's in deep depression once the Cullens leave and Charlie has no idea what to do about it, but then an idea comes to mind. Wh...
307K 7.8K 30
Growing up Renee favored Bella over her twin sister Catalina aka Cat, so when Renee left she took Bella leaving Cat behind. Charlie tried to be a fat...
85.8K 1.7K 16
With everything going on with Laura, what happens if Edward didn't leave forks and only Bella to find a way to become a vampire aka joining the Voltu...