D.Va X Reader

By Forbidden098

It's that time for (Y/N) to move to a school to study his major of choice. (Y/N) was always a big fan of a Tw... More

Author Notes
Neighbors
Off to School
A Love for JDM
Long Weekend
No Plans (Bonus Chapter)
Midnight Cruise
An Offer
A Date With D.Va
Lets Talk Business
Christmas Stream
Fitting In
On Valentine's Morning [🍋Lemon🍋]

A Drive With D.Va

10.8K 100 520
By Forbidden098

Hana's POV

As soon as I finished throwing my trash away, I immediately rush back to my room, shut the door behind me and leaned on it with my back pressed against the door. "How embarrassing, I just blushed right in front of him." I say to myself as I lean my head against the door with my hands covering my face. "Why did I blush? Maybe it's because he's pretty cute?" I start to become more anxious with thoughts of (Y/N) floating around my head. "Do I already have a crush with him? Come on Hana, we just met, give it sometime." I decide to play some video games to forget about these thoughts.

As I played StarCraft II time goes by, I check the time on my phone. "11:48" Nows a good time to get ready. I head to my bedroom and opened my closet. From there I look at the coat rack and select my D.Va hoodie, this hoodie isn't available for purchase on my store, so I have a unique one. I slip on some shoes and put my phone in my pocket and head for my door which I grab my car keys and house keys which had a green bunny gem on it (the one on her Light Gun) from the key rack.

When I finished locking my door I turn behind me and knocked on (Y/N)'s door. Minutes past and he opens the door. He's currently undressed from what he was wearing this morning.

Hana: "Are you ready to go (Y/N)?"

(Y/N): "Is it twelve already?" He face palm himself. "I'm sorry Hana, I thought I can fit in one more game."

Hana: "It's alright, I know that feeling too."

(Y/N): "Just let me get dressed. You want to come in?"

Hana: "Sure."

He closes the door behind him and heads for his bedroom while I head to his office. When I got there I see his gaming setup. "Not bad of a setup he has here, he even has my mouse pad with my bunny logo on it, nice." I say to myself.

I turn away from his setup and looked at his book shelf, it wasn't filled with books rather limited edition stuff from video games, movies, etcs. I then looked at his posters around the room. He had posters of video games, a poster of me doing my heart pose and a poster with JDM cars.

(I'll explain this later)

He likes import cars, same here! By this time (Y/N) arrived in a (favourite colours) hoodie, a pair of dark blue jeans and some black and white Vans.

(Y/N): "Okay I'm ready now."

Hana: "Just one question before we go

He gave me all his attention.

Hana: "Do you like import cars?"

(Y/N): "Of course, I've been into import cars and import culture ever since I was a kid and why do you expect the JDM poster then." He points to the poster behind me.

Hana: "Great, then you'll like the car that we'll be taking."

He locks his door and we head for the elevator. I pressed P1 on the elevator and we ride down to the underground parking lot. When we got there I lead him to where I'd parked my car and when he saw it, he was left speechless.

_______________________________________

(A/N) Notes

Okay, so there are some fanart of D.Va fixing her mech or being a "mechanic" on the internet and if you watched her animated short "Shooting Star" Then there is a shot of her fixing or working on her mech at the beginning and end.

So how do I transferred this into reality? I swapped her mech for a car instead because they both have engines right? But that leaves a question, what car will it be?

For her Cruiser skin than it has to be American Classic Muscle cars right? But for her classic skin than I didn't really know what it will be. I was leaning towards Japanese import car not because she was Asian but because it kinda fitted her.

But what kind of Japanese import car? It was kinda hard to pick one since there were a lot of good ones, until I found the image above. A Mazda FD RX7. Then I decided to settle on that one. It also kinda fitted her too since the RX7 engine isn't a regular pistol engine rather a rotary engine.

Since the rotary has a triangle inside it, it makes people think of a Dorito, which leads to some funny memes, here are some examples.

Some of you probably got the whole Doritos chips and D.Va combo thing now, and now she just need some Mountain Dew to truly finish it. That is why she has an RX7 and why she's consider a "car girl". (Car Girls aren't weird, they're just a rare gift from God.)

This just makes me like my waifu even more since I am a car guy myself and like Japanese import car more than anyother cars.

BRAP BRAP BRAP BRAP

Sorry if that took too long
_______________________________________

My car was a pink (looks orange in the picture but pink is kinda D.Va's colour) Mazda FD RX7, it had "Nerf This" on the tail light (it was a custom job), my bunny logo and MEKA logo vinyl sticker on the driver and passenger side door, dark green tinted windows, black rims with green bits on the outer rim that would glow in the dark, a Rocket Bunny body kit installed on it because it looks nice not because it has bunny in the name, and the best part is that it has DVA as the license plate.

I can tell from (Y/N)'s expression that he likes it but I ask to be sure.

Hana: "Do you like it?"

(Y/N): "Very, I really like it. You never mentioned that you were a car girl on your streams or social media."

Hana: "I just didn't want people to think that I was weird liking a boy thing. Being a girl gamer is normal and all but a car girl?"

(Y/N) walks closer to me.

(Y/N): "No one says you are weird Hana. Being a car girl isn't weird, its just a rare gift from God. And besides it's nice to meet a car girl and nice to know that my favorite Twitch Streamer shares the same passion besides video games with me."

That puts a blush on my face which I looked away from (Y/N) and at my car to hide it. I looked back at him when my blush disappears.

Hana: "Shall we get going then."

(Y/N): "Of course."

(Y/N) heads for the driver side door for some reason, does he want to drive? I wondered.

Hana: *giggle* "What are you doing? Do you want to drive?"

(Y/N): "Getting in the passenger side."

Hana: "That's the driver side."

(Y/N): "Wait... you mean this isn't a right hand drive RX7 imported straight from Japan. This is a rare left hand drive one?"

I shake my head in response. (Y/N) is left speechless again.

(Y/N): "How? A left hand drive RX7 is rare. It was only sold here for 3 years because Mazda later discontinued it due to low sales."

Hana: "I know and I had plans to get one from Japan since a friend from there could hook me up with one, but I didn't want to drive with the steering wheel on the right side."

(Y/N): "Then how'd you get a left hand drive one?"

Hana: "I found one for sale online for fifty grand and lucky the guy was a fan so he sold it to me for less."

(Y/N): "Wow."

(Y/N) then swaps to the correct passenger side and I go the the driver side. When we opened the doors (Y/N) sees the interior. It had a green full on roll cage with some D.Va stickers I put on them, 2 Recaro bucket seats That were custom made to match D.Va,

(That seat in her room in the Busan Map, it really looks like a bucket seats for cars)

Pink racing harnesses, a Momo steering wheel and my bunny logo on the car shifter.

When I got in I put on the racing harnesses with ease, (Y/N) on the other hand.

Hana: "You need help?"

(Y/N): "Nope, I got this."

A minutes goes by and he still doesn't have it on.

Hana: "You sure you don't need help?"

(Y/N): "Okay I may need help."

I giggled a bit before I help him get buckle up. Once done I turn the engine on and admire the rotary engine sound, (Y/N) does the same.

(Y/N): "That's a nice sounding rotary."

Hana: "Thanks."

I drive out of the underground parking lot and onto the surface where we hit the streets of (your city). We were gonna go and get some lunch first. While driving (Y/N) creates some small talk.

(Y/N): "This is my first time here, its such a nice city."

Hana: "Same it's one of the reasons why I moved from Korea to (your country). Why did you move here?"

(Y/N): "I'm enrolled at the University of (your city)."

Hana: "Really?"

(Y/N): "Yeah, I'm training to become a (future occupation)."

Hana: "That's so cool!"

Time goes by and we're close to the restaurant."

(Y/N): "Hana."

Hana: "Yes (Y/N)?"

(Y/N): "Why did you choose an RX7 instead of like a Supra or Skyline?"

Hana: "You know those rotary Doritos memes?"

(Y/N): "Yeah."

Hana: "That's one reason, the other reason is just how cute! it looks with the pop up lights on."

(Y/N): "Just like how cute you are."

That made me blush madly.

Hana: "Aww, Thanks."

A bit more chatter went on as I drove to our destination. We mainly talked about our shared interest and for (Y/N) to introduce himself. I didn't have much to introduce myself since (Y/N) knows a bit about me, but we do have quite a bit in common. I took a right turn into a plaza area where there were many shops placed side by side to one another. I specifically pulled into a parking space in front of a Vietnamese Pho restaurant.

Hana: "This is the spot, time to get some lunch!"

(Y/N): "Pho?"

Hana: "Yeah why? I like Vietnamese pho."

(Y/N): "Theres nothing wrong with pho, its just that I thought we were having McDonalds or something."

Hana: "You really think I'm that generic?"

(Y/N): "You're a Dorito gremlin on your streams Hana."

Hana: "Ok that's enough (Y/N), I'm starting to get hungry."

I unbuckle my harness before leaning over to help (Y/N) unbuckle his harness. He was fiddling around with them but insisted on trying first before I intervene. It took almost two solid minutes before he gave up. I then showed him how to do it and once he was free from those harnesses, he then put on a face that made him look like fool. I laughed at his response and he just glared at me, not an evil one just a stare. But at the end he had a little chuckle.

We both exited my car and proceeded towards the door to the resturant. (Y/N) got to the door first before me so he held it open for me. When we got inside the restaurant it was quite busy since it was lunch time, luckily there was an empty table for two people left available so a kind waitress led us to it and gave us the menu. We look through the menu until a different waiter came back to take our orders.

Waiter: "Oh hi Hana."

Hana: "Hello there."

Waiter: "You want the usual?"

Hana: "Yes please."

Waiter: "And you?"

(Y/N): "I'll just have the beef one please."

Waiter: "Any drinks?"

Hana: "Mountain Dew Please"

(Y/N): "I'll have (your drink) please."

Waiter: "Alright, I'll be back soon with your meals."

When the waiter left (Y/N) turns to me.

(Y/N): "I guess you come here often to the point where he must know you well."

Hana: "Yup I can't help myself."

We waited for some time before the waiter brought back my bowl of hot steamy pho first before bringing (Y/N)'s bowl and then a small plate with some bean spouts. I grabbed some bean spouts and dropped them on top of my meal before digging in. By the end we both had empty bowls with just the broth still remaining, but that don't matter because it was a good meal at the end. When the waiter came back to clean up our dishes, he dropped off the check at the same time. We both had a look over it and agreed to split it. After we payed we wave our goodbyes to the employees and exited the restaurant.

Hana: "Care for some bubble tea next door (Y/N)?" I asked.

(Y/N) first looked beside the pho restaurant to see a bubble tea shop being busy as usual. Then he looked back at me and with a nod he said sure. Bubble tea shops are always busy, no wonder they're tasty drinks! We had to wait in line for some time. While waiting in line some adoring fans had appeared and asked for the usual, a pictures and maybe an autograph. The good thing is that they didn't notice (Y/N) standing closely next to me and accusing him of being my boyfriend. (Y/N) just stood there all quiet which gave him the impression of being a regular person waiting in line for some bubble tea.

I stabbed the yellow straw they gave me into my strawberry flavor bubble tea with some chewy black pearls and sweet coconut jelly and walked out the store with (Y/N) who had (your Bubble tea). Right infront of the bubble tea shop they had these metal black chairs and tables for you to sit outside and enjoy your bubble tea. I wanted to sit and enjoy this sunny weather and admire my RX7 from my view, (Y/N) didn't know what else to do so he joined me.

When we finished we hopped back in my RX7 and drove to the grocery store just a couple of minutes from where we are. Once there (Y/N) takes a shopping cart while I grab a basket. We went through the produce and meats section first before going through aisle to aisle. I had to stop and sign some autograph and take pictures with fans and lucky when a fan would approached me (Y/N) would be apart from me by a couple feet, so no one thinks we were dating or something like back at the bubble tea shop.

When we got to the chips and soda section I fill my basket with Doritos and Mountain Dew. (Y/N) instatly laughs at me. We both paid separately at the same cashier, put our groceries into my car trunk and headed back home.

When we got back I parked in my usual spot and took the elevator back up. (Y/N) headed to his room while I headed to my, I dropped my keys on the kitchen counter top and went to my bedroom. I threw myself onto my bed staring at the ceiling. The only thing that was surrounding my mind was recapping of what had happened today. (Y/N) is a pretty cool person.

Time flies by and after dinner I get changed into my cozy pajamas which consists of a white tank top with my pink bunny logo on it and a pink bottom with my white bunny logos repeatedly on it and start up my computer to do my night streams. When it boots up I load up Twitch and start the stream.

"Annyeong, D.Va here." I wave to the camera.

"Welcome back to one of my night streams, today we gonna play some multilayer games so feel free to join me."

As I play I look at the chat to answer some questions that might of popped up. One message popped in the chat "Hi D.Va it's (Y/N), I'm watching you play right now."

Hana: "(Y/N)! Why don't you come over and watch me play in person, instead of on a screen."

The chat is now confused on who this (Y/N) person is. A knock goes on my door "Coming" I say. I take off my headset and get off my chair to answer it. I'm pretty sure it's (Y/N). When I open the door, sure enough, it was (Y/N). He's in his pajamas right now which is like my style but in different colours.

(Y/N): "I was invited, can I come in?"

Hana: "Of course, I was the one who invited you."

I let him in and close the door behind me, our houses were the same layout just mirror to each other so he knows where my office would be. I grab a spare chair and set it next to my. He sits in it and I put back in my headphones.

Hana: "Everyone, I want you to meet (Y/N). He's my new neighbor.

The chat response with "hi (Y/N)" and (Y/N) response with a wave back, some questions asked if he was my boyfriend or something which makes both of us blushed and looked away from each other. We play through the night until it got late so I ended the stream. We say our goodbyes and goodnight to the audience and to each other, but before he heads back to his room I ask him something.

Hana: "Do you have class tomorrow?"

(Y/N): "I do, why?"

Hana: "Do you want a ride?"

(Y/N): "If your fine with it then sure."

Hana: "Cool, what time should I meet you then?"

(Y/N): "Class starts at 8:30am tomorrow, so maybe be ready at 8:15ish."

Hana: "Okay and you can count on me."

(Y/N): "Cool, I'll see you tomorrow then, good night Hana."

Hana: "Good night (Y/N)."

After I closed the door I brush my teeth and set an alarm for 7:45 in the morning. "It's like going to school again!" I say to myself. I then tucked myself in bed and shut the lights off falling fast asleep.
_______________________________________

(A/N) Notes

Sorry for the long chapter, I wanted to get a lot in before the next chapter. Anyway How did you like the D.Va and RX7 thing. I personally love it.

Signed Forbidden098

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.9K 1.7K 27
Really quickly: This is an Overwatch fan fiction for people who like cute romances- no lemons here. Ew. I'm *trying* to keep this appropriate for al...
172 3 14
Self inserts of your favorite character helping you TW: I mean, it's about depression, if you don't like to get involved with the Nitty gritty, back...
449 2 17
This story is a female reader x My Hero Academia Y/N is finally out to see the world after year's locked in her room. Why, because the UA dorms are o...
1.2K 37 20
Set in an alternate universe, Young Canadian Zoie Barnes (19) has watched her world turn upside down. You will uncover her backstory and discover wha...