Noble Love - Bleach (Kuchiki...

Oleh amaya9801

[Previously titled "Cherry Blossom Illusion"] Yamamoto Asa, the granddaughter of Genryuusai Shigekuni Yamamot... Lebih Banyak

十一
十二
十三
十四
十五
十六
十七
十八
十九
二十
二十一
二十二
二十三
二十四
二十五
二十六
二十七
二十八
二十九
三十
三十一
三十二
三十三
三十四
三十五
三十六
三十七
三十八
三十九
四十
四十一
四十二
四十三
四十四
四十五
四十六
四十七
四十八
四十九
五十
五十一
五十二
五十三
五十四
五十五
五十六
五十七
五十八
五十九
六十
六十一
六十二
六十三
六十四
六十五
六十六
六十七
六十八
六十九

6.4K 118 10
Oleh amaya9801

"The captain of the 3rd Division, Ichimaru Gin." said Yoruichi with uneasiness, recognising the person standing at the gate.

Gin's distinctive feature was his eyes, which he kept them narrowed to slits. He was thin, tall and had very sharp features, giving him a skeletal appearance, and bore silver hair. Like Asa, who was feeling uneasy about his presence as well, he wore a black Shihakushou, but had a white haori over it, and his Zanpakutou strapped to his left hip.

"Hey, that ain't right." he said, still having the grin plastered on his face. Suddenly, Jidanbou's left arm was slashed before anyone could react. The giant tried to hold the door up, but with one of his arms injured, he could only hold it up with his back.

"Jidanbou!" yelled Ichigo worriedly.

"That ain't right." mocked Gin. "The gatekeeper ain't there to open the gate."

'We were careless.' thought Asa with a cold sweat on her temple. 'We never thought someone like him would come this far out. Even if Ichigo and the rest have become stronger, a squad captain-class opponent is beyond their imagination. Fighting him right now is a worst case scenario that must be avoided!'

"I lost." explained Jidanbou on why he defied the law. "A defeated gatekeeper opening the gate makes perfect sense!"

"What you talkin' 'bout?" asked Gin mockingly as he walked towards him. "A defeated gatekeeper don't open no gate. When a gatekeeper's defeated..." He stood in front of him and looked up at him with a dark expression. "...it means death."

Ichigo charged towards him and tried to attack him but the captain unsheathed his Zanpakutou in time to block the attack. He pushed him away, and they landed on their feet across each other. "I-Ichigo!" yelled Yoruichi with worry.

The said boy pointed his Zanpakutou at the captain. "What the hell're you doing, you son of a bitch?!"

'That's my line!' thought Yoruichi, who was alarmed at what he had called the captain.

"Don't you come out afterward and expect to give orders!" continued Ichigo. "You fox-faced bastard! Any piece o' shit who attack an unarmed man without a second thought is mine to kill."

Gin chuckled. "What a funny kid." he remarked. "Ain't you scared o' me?"

"Not one bit!" was his reply.

"Hey!" yelled Yoruichi. "Quit that, Ichigo! We have to retreat for the moment!"

"Huh?!" responded the said boy while keeping his glare on Gin. "What for?! The fight's just starting! I can't let this fool think he beat me!"

'Ichigo?' repeated the captain at the familiar name in his mind. 'I see. So he's the one.'

"Don't worry. I'll end it in one sec-"

"You're Kurosaki Ichigo?" said Gin all of a sudden, interrupting the said boy.

"You know about me?" questioned the latter, surprised that the captain knew his full name.

"Oh, so it really is you." said Gin, who seemed to have found his answer. Unexpectedly, he turned around and walked away.

"H-H-Hey!" called Ichigo. "Where're you going?! Hey, wait!"

"Then all the more reason I can't let you through here." Gin suddenly stopped walking and, with his back facing the intruders, held his sword up.

"Why'd you go so far away?" mocked Ichigo. "You gonna throw that wakizashi?"

"It ain't a wakizashi." corrected Gin. "This here's my Zanpakutou." He turned around and held his Zanpakutou underneath an arm. "Shoot to kill, Shinsou." The blade glowed white and extended at high speed. Ichigo managed to block the blade with his Zanpakutou before it could pierce him, but the attack released a force that propelled him backwards into Jidanbou, pushing the giant from under the gate and sending them back into the surrounding town. The boy spat out some blood from the impact.

"Kurosaki!" called Uryu with worry.

"Kurosaki-kun!" yelled Orihime as she and Sado went to his aid.

Gin's Zanpakutou retracted as the gate started to close. "Oh, no!" gasped Yoruichi. "The gate!"

Gin then turned around and waved at them. "Bye-bye!" he said mockingly before the gate was closed completely.

Jidanbou laid on the ground unconscious with his injured arm still bleeding while Ichigo sat up, gripping his head in pain. "Ow!" he exclaimed. "God- Owww!"

"Kurosaki-kun, are you alright?" asked Orihime as she ran towards him with Sado and Uryu.

"Kurosaki!" called the Quincy.

"The gate?!" questioned the said boy, to which he got his answer when he looked ahead. He then clicked his tongue out of frustration. "Damn!"

"I see you're alright." said Asa with relief as she and Yoruichi walked towards him.

"Sorry." he muttered. "I let the gate close."

"It's okay." she assured before her gaze landed on the gate, where they encountered their enemy. "With him as your opponent, Captain Ichimaru Gin, it couldn't be helped. Just be glad you're not injured. It could've been worse."

Ichigo was still not happy as he clenched his fists tightly, for he felt that after so much of hard work in getting Jidanbou to open the gate, the only way that could lead him and the others to Rukia before her execution. But as much as he wanted to get up and tackle the gate head on, it was pointless. He got up from the ground and picked up his Zanpakutou, letting it rest on his shoulder before turning to Orihime. "Inoue, help me patch this guy up."

"Okay." she responded, nodding.

Ichigo then looked ahead with confusion and suspicion, causing her gaze to follow his as some of the residents started to come out from their hiding place. "What's with them?"

"Were they hiding until now?" quesioned Uryu.

"Why?" asked Orihime.

"They were afraid of us." explained Yoruichi as more and more souls began to approach them. "Souls that come from Soul Society improperly, without the guidance of Shinigami, are called Ryoka and are thought top be the source of all sorts of disasters."

"They think we're enemies?" asked Ichigo while his friends held their guards up in case they were attacked.

"Please wait." called an old man as stood in front of the crowd.

Asa's gaze landed on him and gasped with surprise. "Chief!" she called excitedly.

The old man heard this and looked at her, to which left a smile on his face. "It has been a long time since I last saw you, Asa-chan." he greeted before bowing to Ichigo and the team. "I am the Chief of Rukongai. I was watching that entire incident. As Jidanbou's saviours and friends of Asa, I would like to welcome all of you."

The crowd gathered as they watched Orihime inspecting Jidanbou's wounds. While they conversed with each other as she began to heal Jidanbou, Asa was talk to the old man in their lowered voice, for they didn't want to interrupt the others who were watching the scene in front of them with fascination.

"How have you been, Asa-chan?" he asked, like a father who'd ask a daughter how her day went. "You worried all of us when you said you were going on that twenty-year mission. We weren't even sure whether you would return."

The said woman smiled sheepishly. "I apologise for that." she said. "I admit it was a tough mission, and there were times I wasn't even sure whether I would leave that place. But I've returned with my team, and I'm kind of excited to go back to see my grandfather and friends."

The Chief had a smile on his face when he nodded at her as a response, but it soon faltered to a sympathetic one before he said, "I'm sure Michiro would've been proud." Asa knew exactly who he was talking about, and all she could do was give him as a sad smile, followed by a curt nod.

That evening, the team took shelter in the Chief's house, where they strategised their next plan now that Plan A had failed just that afternoon. Asa had drawn the layout of Seireitei's gate on a piece of paper; a circle with four points draw as a box that had different characters written next to them, with the exception of one crossed out that represented the gate where Jidanbou failed to let them in after their encounter with Gin.

"Say what?!" questioned Ichigo with disbelief one he had heard Yoruichi's opinion. "We're giving up breaking through the gate?!"

"We're not giving up." corrected the latter. "With the gate having been opened once, interior security must be tighter than ever before. That means using the same tactic again is not a good idea."

"I feel the same." agreed Uryu.

"What about the other gates?" asked Sado.

"There would be no significant difference from this one." replied Asa.

"Then what should we do?" asked Ichigo with his arms crossed over his chest.

"If entering Seireitei through the gates are not good, then we need to break in from somewhere else." She then turned to the old man and asked, "Chief, do you know Shiba Kuukaku-san?"

For some reason, he was shocked when the person's name was mentioned. "Wh-What?!" he asked.

"Apparently, Shiba likes to change residence at the drop of a hat." explained Yoruichi. "I can't figure out where that fool is now."

The Chief clenched his fist tightly, seeming hesitant to tell them where the said person was. "Shiba Kuukaku." he repeated the name dreadfully. "Don't tell me you people intend to use that to get inside the wall?"

"That?" repeated Orihime, confused.

Before she could receive an answer, a rumble from outside was becoming closer and closer, which caused everyone to divert their attention to the door. All of a sudden, a strange man was thrown into the room. "Ow..." he muttered, gripping his head.

"Who's this guy?!" demanded Ichigo. Seconds later, a boar with a ribbon on its head entered the room. "A boar?! Why?! How come there's a boar?!"

The strange man stood up while dusting his clothes. "Man oh man, my Bonnie-chan threw me off again." he said before saluting the chief. "Yo! Long time no see, Old Dude!"

"Ganju?!" he responded, surprised. "What are you doing here? Go away!" Ganju was a tall muscular man with chin-length black hair and partially missing left eyebrow. He wore a vest, scarf, bandanna, a pair of sunglasses, and a sword strapped across his back with the hilt on the right.

"What the heck?" responded the said man. "I visit you for the first time in ages and that's how you greet me? Your guests are shocked." He was surprised when his gaze landed on Ichigo before taking off his sunglasses. "What's this? Why is there a piece o' shit Shinigami-sama in a place like this?"

"What?" said Ichigo, who was not amused by the way he was being addressed.

Ganju walked up to him and stood in front. "Don't what me." he said before patting Ichigo's cheek in a mocking manner. "I asked why there is a piece o' shit Shinigami-sama in a place like this?"

"Huh...?" growled the latter with annoyance.

"Huh...?" repeated Ganju before grabbing Ichigo's face, causing an irk mark to pop out on his head. "Say something, you dandelion-head-" He was cut off when Ichigo punched him in the face, making him fly towards the door as his friends watched with horror written across their faces. "Mind your manners!"

"W-What the hell're you doing?!" snapped back Ichigo while clenching his fist tightly as a vein throbbed on his temple. "You pickin' a fight?! Huh?!"

"That's my line! You bust in here and start gettin' on my case?! You boar-riding ape-man!"

"Boar-riding ape-man?!"

"Yeah! What're you, RETARDED?!"

"No, I ain't! I got a name, damn it!"

"Is it Boar-ney Boar-kinson?!"

"What'd you say?!"

"You heard me!"

"Oh, no..." trailed off Orihime as she and the rest watched them argue back and forth. "We have to stop them."

"Oh dear, oh dear." sighed the old man while sipping his tea. "I knew it would turn out like this."

"This is no time to sip tea!" said Uryu before pointing at Ganju. "Who the heck is that guy?"

"You bastards..." trailed off the said man. "You say you don't know me?"

"No, I don't." replied the Quincy while pushing his glasses up.

"I don't know you." added Orhime.

"I dunno." said Sado.

"I don't even wanna know." deadpanned Ichigo.

Ganju chuckled. "No choice then, I'll tell ya." he said. "My name is Ganju! Self-proclaimed, The Deep Crimson Bullet of West Rukongai! Self-proclaimed, Number One Want-To-Call-Him-Big-Brother of West Rukongai for 14 years! And finally... self-proclaimed, Number One Shinigami-Hater of West Rukongai!"

'They're all "self-proclaimed"!' thought Orihime, Sado, Yoruichi and Uryu with their jaws dropped.

"Hmph!" scoffed Ichigo. "What a hopeless loser!"

"What?" snarled Ganju, glaring.

The boy glared back. "What?"

Ganju let out a battle cry as he attacked him, making the two tumble into the streets. "Kurosaki!" called Uryu. He, Orihime and Sado ran to assist him but few men blocked the door.

"Whoa, there!" said the first one. "We won't let you get in Big Brother's way."

"If you just have to get involved, then..." trailed off the second one.

"...we'll take you on." continued the third man.

"Goons..." trailed off Uryu.

"Incredible..." added Orihime.

"They're all..." trailed off Sado.

"...riding boars." pointed out the three in unison.

Ganju pointed his finger at Ichigo, who was laying on the ground. "Hurry and get your ass outta here!" he demanded. "While I'm alive, I won't let a Shinigami like you set one foot in West Rukon-" He was suddenly cut off by a kick in the face.

"Geez!" sighed Ichigo as he got up on his feet while rubbing his bruised cheek. "I've had enough of you! If it's a fight you want, I'll give you one."

Ganju stood up, rubbing his nose. "You bastard." he snarled. "Not only once, but twice you've hit my beautiful face!"

"The second was a kick, dumbass." corrected the boy.

"Stop that, Ichigo!" scolded Yoruichi. "Don't waste your energy on a meaningless fight!"

"He's the one who picked the fight." defended the said boy. "If you wanna stop it, talk to him."

The cat clicked its tongue. 'Damn that fool for getting so heated over something stupid.' it thought.

"It looks like it's your and my destiny to fight." said Ganju, smirking. He gripped the hilt and unsheathed his sword.

"Wait, Ganju!" called Asa. "He isn't a bad Shinigami!"

The said man glanced at him. "Shut up!" he yelled. "A Shinigami is a Shinigami! The only good Shinigami is you, Asa-nee." The said woman didn't say anything, as she only looked at him with pity. Ganju then turned to Ichigo and charged at him. "Here it comes!"

"This is bad!" pointed out Uryu. "Kurosaki doesn't have his Zanpakutou."

Just as he said that, Sado threw the Zanpakutou to Ichigo, who managed to catch it by the hilt. "Thank you, Chad!" he shouted as the bandages unwrapped itself.

"That's big." pointed out Ganju. "That's your Zanpakutou? But don't think you can beat me just with the size of your sword!" After Ichigo blocked several blows, Ganju used his feet to draw a circle on the ground, making the Zanpakutou's blade sink into the ground.

"W-What?!" gasped the shocked Ichigo.

"The ground is..." trailed off Uryu.

"...like quicksand." continued Orihime.

Using this opportunity, Ganju kicked Ichigo across the face, making him skid backwards. "Damn you, using some weird magic." he cursed. Ganju tried to land a blow on him with his sword but Ichigo managed to disarm him, and the fight proceeded with a hand-to-hand combar.

Ganju charged towards him and was about to land a punch on him when suddenly, a large alarm clock strapped to one of his henchmen went off, stopping him in his tracks. "Hey, what time is it?!" he demanded.

"We're in trouble, Bro!" yelled the first man. "It's already nine!"

"Oh, crap" he cussed. With his fingers placed on his lips, he whistled loudly before shouting, "Come on, Bonnie-chan!"

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

19.6K 343 28
Kuchiki Byakuya descends from one of the four great noble families of Soul Society, the 28th head of the noble Kuchiki clan and as such he is the emb...
238K 7.9K 56
Cherī Zaraki is an average teenager.. At least that's what everybody else thinks of her. Cherī is actually a Soul Reaper. Her parents are Kisuke Urah...
183K 4.7K 75
Do you think that love will strike twice with a person like Byakuya Kuchiki? Will the unstoppable brave Tsuyoi Shinzo catch his heart? Find out in th...
20.6K 414 13
Ichigo and Rukia have always had feelings for eachother but were never quite able to let blossom until now. This goes out to all of us Bleach fans w...