Alone

By Desglizzy

My mother is deceased.... I have no siblings... My father and I haven't spoke in years... I have no husban... More

1.
2.
3.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.

4.

433 32 4
By Desglizzy

Beyoncé

I am now in the United Kingdom. I have a show tonight out here. After this show I have two days off which will be spent in Cali at home in my bed.

Before the show I spoke to my mom. I may not know how she sounds or what she even looks like, but I know her spirit is amazing. I don't know why I feel so close to her even when she's so far away.

I'm in the process of filming a documentary so cameras follow me around sometimes. Not every where I go though. I refused to allow them to do that. That brings too much attention. I have a little camera that I record on when I feel it's necessary.

"On in 10." My stage manager said through the cracked door.

"Okay."

I made my way out of my dressing room to the stage to get hooked up. I can already hear the crowed.

"Tonight is going to be beautiful." I smiled as I talked to the camera. I was making my way to another side of the stage where I will be walking out of.

I was placed in my position and I could feel the nerves. I try to not let anxiety overwhelm me.

I heard the music start and the crowd got loud.

"Showtime Bey. Let's go get em." I said to myself as I began walking out.

The fans screamed as I made my way thru the crowd. I touched them as I passed by. Seeing them happy makes me happy.

I finally made it to the stage and from there Sasha was in full go mode.

After my show I made my way to the airport. California here I come.

I couldn't help but notice that I always get a call from an Unknown number at least three times a week. It's been going on for months now. Nobody ever calls my personal phone. I never answer but it's getting to the point where I'm creeped out. I've had this number for as long as I can remember because again no one calls it. I would hate to have to change it. I don't want to block the number because it doesn't bother me really. I like to hear my phone ring even if it's an unknown number.

Aside from that, I laid out on the jets bed. I'm so exhausted all I want to do is sleep. I don't even think I ate today at all. Oh well.

(A/N how's the story so far?📚)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 632 35
Why No Matter How Much You Think You Do, You Never Really Know Anyone?
52.2K 2.2K 56
Chris and Beyoncé have always been the best of friends, a bond that many teenagers would run away from but they never denied their feelings for one a...
1.7K 141 28
No copyright infringement intended. Just posting old stories I have saved in my drive from 10 years ago. All rights belong to Djtq. This short story...
41K 2.3K 20
Beyoncé Hasn't Visited Her Family Back In Houston In A Long Time But When Her Father Is Turning 60 It Forces Her To Visit. Which Causes A Lot Of Dram...