울보 Cry Baby

Oleh Anouskax3

Where Yoongi finds Jimin crying in a classroom alone. {Yoonmin} Lebih Banyak

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty six
Fifty Seven
Special Edition: Lockdown

Thirty Three

17K 763 553
Oleh Anouskax3

The next week at school was, honestly, such a great week for Jimin. He felt so happy and loved whenever he was with Yoongi, which was pretty much all the time now. He would try every way to spend more time with him and Yoongi would do the exact same. The two were completely attached, all their friends could tell, the whole class could probably tell.

The week after that was almost even better. Jimin had been thinking about bringing the idea of Yoongi meeting his parents up again soon as he had been dreaming of it for a few nights now. By dreaming, I mean day dreaming. Jimin had been imagining scenarios in his head about what could happen on the day Yoongi meets his parents.

He just really wanted his parents to love Yoongi and wanted Yoongi to like his parents.

In fact, Jimin was day dreaming about another scenario of the four of them sat round a table, enjoying a meal his mother made, while he walked down the hall towards his classroom. That was until someone bumped shoulders with him.

Jimin snapped out of his day dream when he hit the side of some lockers. He frowned and looked behind him to see who so rudely shoved passed him as though there wasn't a whole hallway of free space to walk in. There were a small amount of students lingering around and some walking to and from classrooms but other than that, the whole hallway was clear.

Chaeyeon.

Of course

Jimin let out a small huff before continuing down the hallway.

"Oh, Jimin" Chaeyeon voice echoed down the hall. The said boy stopped in his tracks, suddenly a little nervous. He thought she had carried on walking, but clearly not.

Jimin slowly turned around, Chaeyeon was facing him with a One hand on her hip.

There was a long pause before Chaeyeon spoke, making Jimin wonder if she actually had anything to say or she just loved picking fights.

"Have you done it yet?" She said, a smirk peaking upon her lips.

Jimin nervously looks to the side. Two or three students are looking his way. "Done wha-?" He finally spoke.

"With Yoongi oppa"

At that Jimin almost choked on thin air which only attracted more attention—if Chaeyeon hadn't attracted enough already that is.
"W-what?" He stumbled.

Jimin glanced around the hall again to see more students were facing their way now. They all heard Chaeyeon pretty damn clear as it was obvious she said it as loud as possible.

Then Chaeyeon gasped. A little devilish smirk broke through at the end, letting Jimin know that she was definitely faking being shocked.
"You have? Wow, I can't believe it. I thought you were more innocent than that."

As his face flushed red with embarrassment, Jimin shook his head. "I haven't done anything with him! We're not— I'm not—"

"You're so shameless," Chaeyeon laughed. She opened her mouth to say something else but immediately shut it after her gaze shifted from Jimin to something behind him.

Jimin looked over his shoulder to see what she stopped for.

Yoongi stood just a few steps away, glancing between Chaeyeon and his boyfriend.
"What's going on here?" He said with a bit of suspicion with the way it looked.

Students in the hall around them began to whisper as they moved on slowly.

Jimins cheeks reddened knowing exactly what people were going to think now.

"Nothing~" Chaeyeon sing songed as she turned on her heels and walked off.

Yoongi then moved to the younger and put an arm around him. Jimin lowered his head in attempt to hide his red face.

"Jiminnie?"

"Hmm?"

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah.."

There was a pause. "Look at me"

Jimin was definitely weak for Yoongis voice. For Yoongi's everything really.

The younger lifted his head and met eyes with his boyfriend. Yoongi cupped his cheeks.
"Whatever she said, just ignore it, okay?"

"But-" Jimin started but was cut off by the older threatening him with "if you continue I'll have to kiss you"

That, of course, only earned an even deeper blush from Jimin as he shifts under Yoongis gaze. He tried to look around the hall to check who might hear them, but it proved to be difficult while Yoongi still had a hold of his cheeks.

When his eyes returned back to Yoongi, who was smiling fondly at the boys reaction, he found a bit of courage within him to say "well.. I wouldn't mind that actually"

Yoongi laughed and let go of the boys cheeks. "Last time you told me we shouldn't do this in school, if I remember correctly."

"Well you shouldn't tease me" Jimin pouted.

"And how am I teasing you?"

There was a slight pause before Jimin mumbled "you just always... look good..."
it was quiet and Jimin almost hoped Yoongi didn't hear.

"I tease you with my looks, do I?" Yoongi laughed. "Am I that good looking?"

Not sure whether it was a rhetorical question or not, the younger answered it anyway with a nod. "Very"

"Just snog already"

The two snapped their heads round only to see Taehyung and Jungkook walking up to them. Jungkook was the one who spoke, you could tell by the way he was smirking and Taehyung was laughing.

"You guys know how to ruin the moment don't you?" Jimin said flatly. He took hold of Yoongis hand and tugged him along as he began walking towards his friends. Once they caught up, all four of them walk to their class room together.

As they reached the classroom door, Jimin let go of his boyfriends hand so he could walk in first. Yoongi and Taehyung walk through first, deep in conversation about some random conspiracy. However Jungkook slowed down behind them and just as Jimin was about to follow through he felt the youngest tug on his sleeve.

"Jimin?" Jungkook called behind him.

The said boy came to a halt and turned round. Jungkook stood facing back at him with an expression Jimin found hard to read. Jimin wondered what the younger had held him back for, and why he couldn't have waited until he was inside. Why did he need Jimin alone?

"Can I talk to you for a second?"

"Uh sure, of course"

***

Wowowoowwowowow ok first of all

I'm the worst author ever please forgive me, I haven't uploaded in agesss especially for this book, so I sort of forgotten where it was going y a y  m e
So I'm dearly sorry if it's a bit of a mess from now on idk

Im sorry to all those who have waited a long time and hello again to those who have just found this book

But most importantly I couldn't be grateful enough for all the nice messages I've received I'm so glad many of you like this story it's just a shame I've not been active ㅠㅠ this story has and is still getting so many votes and comments so thank you all so much, lots of love from me!!  💖💖

Thats all from me this time, talk soon!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

23.9K 1.1K 21
❝YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE❞ [JUNG HOSEOK ✕ MIN YOONGI]
5.5K 386 19
in which Jimin finds himself having a soft spot for the newbie. -your favorite high school romance au cliché.
523K 21.6K 30
Taehyung, Jungkook's roommate, is babysitting a little boy for the week and Jungkook is not too happy about that. *CONTAINS LITTLESPACE*
201K 8.2K 27
Namjoon's brothers decide to help him relieve his stress with an unusual method. - Contains littlespace.