Entwined by Destiny (Disconti...

By manjulika28

3 people, numerous relationships, the game of destiny. Will they pass the test of time? Or will they fail sha... More

Character Sketch
The test of relationships begins once again! (Part 1)
Sweet Nothings and Bitter Memories (Part 2)
A Uninvited Storm (Part 4)
Heart Burns (Part 5)
Two dances and a heartbreak (Part 6)
Hope to never see you again (Part 7)
First impressions (Part 8)
The past always lingers (Part 9)
A/N Decision
So close yet so far (Part 10)
Can the past be left behind? (Part 11)
Unveiling the Past (Part 12)
Battling the Present (Part 13)
Insecure Much? (Part 14)

When Silence Prevails (Part 3)

1.2K 77 3
By manjulika28

Kunal and Nandini were silent spectators of what had happened, while Nandini was elated Mauli has found someone who loves her a lot and has moved on Kunal was thinking about the unsaid statements and the reason Mauli was talking about. He was happy no doubt but he was curious too.

**************************************************************

His eyes held something that she had never seen before, something she did not like. It was fear, immense fear of losing her. She knew he was still disturbed with the morning incident so she decided to lighten his mood. She hit his shoulder with her shoulder lightly and looked into his eyes.

Mauli- Still angry?

Sidharth- No 

He smiled and Mauli rest her head on his shoulder

Mauli- Don't lie

Sidharth- If you know the truth why would you ask?

Mauli faced him.

Mauli- I know why you are rattled by the whole incident, please Sidharth tension lena band karo. Whatever happened is the past, the accident also and the nearly occured accident also.

Sidharth- But the effects still loom over you don't they?

Mauli was speechless, unfortunately he was right.

 She held her ears with her hands

Mauli- Sorry na... I promise I will never do this again

They both hug and then leave for dinner. They were nicely eating dinner when a siren goes out a guard comes running and says 

guard- arey lift main koyi fas gayaa hai 

All the others also rush towards the lift, Nandini was standing there. Somebody voices out 

Stranger- Who is stuck in the lift?

Nandini- Mere pati Dr Kunal

That is when Mauli realises something, Kunal is claustrophobic. The guards try to open the door but all in vain. After ample number of try's they manage to force open the doors.

Guard- Jaldi koyi unhe haath dijiye aur bahaar layiye hum darwaazaa aur der nahi pakad payenge.

Immediately both Nandini and Mauli kneel down and stretch out their hands in order to help Kunal. They both look at each other and Mauli immediately takes her hand back and stands up. For a second she had forgotten everything and only his safety was her concern. But she should not be concerned Kunal's wife will take care of him...which she is not anymore. 

Nandini helps Kunal out as he gasps for breath. He starts coughing badly, Nandini pats his back and somebody offers him a bottle of water when Mauli speaks out. 

Mauli- Since Dr Kunal is claustrophobic give him some cold water he will feel better

She emphasises on the doctor and then turns to leave not before having a last look at Kunal, she could see the hurt evident on his face. His eyes held her gaze, the pain evident. She takes a deep breath and  leaves from there. Sidharth follows Mauli out. 

Here Nandini makes Kunal drink some cold water and he feels better. 

Nandini- Aap thik toh hai?

Kunal just nods his thoughts are occupied by Mauli's reaction her indifference was piercing daggers through his heart. But why? why was he so hurt with her reaction after all it was his decision to leave her, it was he who hurt her and he was ready to face her hate but then why? why was her indifference hurting so much?

On the other hand Mauli sits by the pools edge her feet in the water as she stares into nothingness. Sidharth comes and sits beside her. He also dips his legs in the pool and sits there waiting for Mauli to break the silence.

After several minutes of sitting like that Mauli points her finger towards a couple. A pregnant woman and a man, walking by the poolside happily laughing away.

Mauli- I thought when I will be pregnant my life will continue like a fairy tale

Sidharth- Why are you remembering old times and spoiling your mood let bygones be bygones

Mauli- I am remembering the day when I met you for the first time and received the happiest news of my life. 

Sidharth smiled

Mauli- Do you remember that day?

Sidharth- Oh how can I forget that fateful day, the day when my life's biggest problem entered

Mauli opened her mouth in disbelief and then playfully punched him

Sidharth- Maar kyu rahi ho

Mauli- I look like a problem to you?

Sidharth nodded innocently

Mauli- You!!!!!

She showered him with playful punches as he struggled hard to shield himself. 

Sidharth- Acha baba sorry you are not a problem... ab khush

Mauli nodded

Mauli- Now seriously tell me, you remember that day?

Sidharth- Of course I do!

Flashback

The divorce had been filed, Mauli and Kunal had to live together for a month and now the month was over and the divorce was granted. Kunal shifted in with Nandini and their wedding was scheduled in 3 months. 

Mauli had stepped out of the OT after a successful delivery. She headed towards her cabin for a drink of water. She picked up the glass that was kept on the table and was about to take a sip when her head started feeling heavy. She started feeling dizzy, her knees gave way and she landed on the ground and everything went dark. 

She opened her eyes still with a terrible headache she looked around to see her self in the hospital room on the bed she rubbed her temples to ease out the pounding in her head but in vain. A doctor who she does not recognise enters the room.

Mauli- What happened to me and who are you?

Sidharth- Hi I am Dr Sidharth Shukla, I am a heart surgeon and I have joined this hospital today. Actually I was walking by your cabin and I heard some noises and when I entered I saw you unconscious. So I picked you up and got you into this ward and asked Dr Mrunalini to do your check up

Dr Mrunalini enters

Mrunalini- Mauli how are you feeling now

Mauli- Better

Mauli tries to get up from the bed, she stands up but was about to fall so Sidharth holds her and helps her sit back

Mrunalini- Mauli you better start being extra careful now as you  are not only going to be taking care of yourself but you have to tacke care now of the child insinde you also. 

Mauli- Okay

Suddenly the words hit her she looks at Mrunalini in surprise, and Mrunalini just nods.

Mrunalini- Yes Mauli you are pregnant 

Mauli- I am pregnant! Yes I am pregnant! Oh my god Mrunalini thank you!

Mauli hugs Mrunalini 

Mrunalini- Take care

Mauli- Sure will.

Flashback ends

Mauli and Sidharth look at each other and smile. 

Mauli- Jo bhi kaho khushi itni short lived kyu hoti hai?

Sidharth- Tum aaj mere saath khush nahi ho?

Mauli- Aisa nahi hai, tum jaante ho mer matlab vo nahi tha. i am very very kucky to have you in my life but I can still feel the emptiness in my stomach.

Tears roll down her eyes

Sidharth- I cannot undo what happened lekin jab humari shaadi ho jayi gi toh main zaroor yeh khalipan door kardoonga.

Mauli blushes at his statement as he bursts out laughing.

Mauli- Tum nahi sudhroge 

Sidharth- Kabhi nahi.

They call it a night and return to their rooms however there was a storm brewing ready to disturb the peace of their lives.

**************************************************************

This is it! so so so sorry I had to go and could not update because of some family emergencies. 

To make up for the delayed update there will be no target votes and I have updated part 3 and part 4 so go to the next page!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

783K 37K 100
Hi readers I'm also one of manan fans, its my first manan ff ,my story is about two different souls that fall for each other. they showed the world t...
43K 2K 79
What happens when two people who never believed in love,fall in love but destiny has its own plans. A roller coaster ride from lovers to haters to lo...
37.6K 1.4K 43
How 2 people with broken hearts found love again after many betrayal's from previous Relationships & how they match out of their love life 🤞🏾