Heaven| vauseman fan fic

By oitnbfeels

This is a mixture of Orange is the new black characters and Wentworth characters But, Why ruin the story in t... More

Chapter 1โ€ขparking lot
Chapter 2โ€ขthe unexpected
Chapter 3โ€ขskipping work
Chapter 5โ€ข The Hospital

Chapter 4โ€ข Game night

652 18 6
By oitnbfeels

Piper had just gotten out of the shower and finished all of her hygiene.

"Fuck" she mumbled under her breath. She had left her dry off towel in the bedroom on the bed. Alex knew she did and didn't want to tell her. She chuckled lightly through her nose while reading her book. "Al", Piper whined peeking through the cracked door. "Yes piper?" Alex sat her book down in her lap and pushed her glasses on to her head staring at piper through the small crack. "Could you please give me my towel? Please." "Mmm I don't think so. Come get it yourself, my book is too good." Alex fake whined mimicking Piper. "please don't be like that. I need my towel please.Come ooooooon" Piper started whining like a baby. "Piper I'm not getting up sorry. Guess you're gonna have to walk out of the bathroom naked." Alex chuckled softly and stood up. Piper closed the door and hopped on top of the counter and rested against the mirror lifting her legs up. She put her head down in her knees and closed her eyes. A few seconds later Alex softly knocked on the door before opening it w/o a response. "So you wanted your towel?" Alex said walking slowly closer to piper. "Yes Alex and you're being a shitface." Piper said quickly raising her head scowling at Alex. Alex burst into laughter. "A shitface eh?" Alex had a huge grin as she stood in front of a completely naked and wet body. Piper quickly dropped her feet off of the counter and covered her front with her 2 arms. "Don't be shy. You look amazing." Alex put her hands on pipers shoulders. "Alex no. I am so fat, please don't..." Alex put her index finger on pipers lips. "Piper Chapman i don't ever want to here those 4 words come out of your mouth. Never ever again in my life.. or yours." Alex looked deep through Piper's eyes. She put one of her hands on Piper's left thigh and another on Piper's abdomen. Alex smiled up at Piper, "cute pudge." Alex raised her eyebrow and smirked. Piper looked embarrassed but managed to give the smallest smile ever. "Come on give mama a smile." Alex said with a huge grin on her face. Piper looked up and smiled at Alex. "I didn't have a baby 3 months ago", Piper said sarcastically, eyeing Alex, smiling. "Piper can i confess something to you?" Alex walked closer to piper and was now completely leaning against the counter. "Shoot." Piper raised both of her eyebrows and puckered up her lips. Alex took a long pause before speaking. "I...... Like you..... In fact... I think..... i'm in love with you." she said with a huge smile. "you're.... in like with me?" Piper joked softly laughing. Alex squinted her eyes and smiled. "Yea... I think so." Alex chuckled wrapped her arms around pipers small waist. Piper tensed up and looked around at anything but Alex. She grabbed Piper's arms and put them up in the air and examined her body. Piper closed her eyes and put her face into her right arm.

Alex dropped her arms down and grabbed her face making them face to face. "I promise i won't ever hurt you or let you go." That made piper less tense. "me too", piper gave her a small smile. Alex leaned in and kissed her soft lips. She pulled away and looked piper in the eye. Piper dropped her eyebrows in confusion. Alex grabbed her hands and rubbed the back of them with her thumbs. "Piper...I don't like you." Piper's face went dropping to a sad look. "I love you." A big smile appeared on Alex's face and before Piper could respond Alex invaded her mouth.

They had a 2 minute makeout session and when they finally stopped Piper was out of breath. she looked at Alex with a smirk, "I love you too."

"I heard someone was looking for a towel by the way." Alex raised her eyebrow. "Oh yea? I reckon that was me." "well your towel is here princess." Alex wrapped her arms around her and picked her up. "Alex put me down." Piper said laughing. Alex ignored her demand and walked to the edge of the bed.

They made it to the edge of the bed and Alex laid her down softly on the bed. Piper tried to get up and Alex refused to let her. She pushed her back onto the bed by kissing her hard. "Alex.. clothes.. Ineedclothes.." Piper said while kissing Alex. "mm not tonight you won't." Alex grabbed her wrist and put them above her head and kissed her way down to her abdomen. "Alex.." The blonde breathed out. She continued to kiss on her neck and her stomach until Piper got out of her grip and grabbed Alex's shirt. She pulled Alex up to her face and spoke to her calmly. "Alex, please, don't tease. I need you. Now." she said then kissed Alex again wrapping her right leg around her body. Alex's hands roamed up and down piper's waist to her perfectly shaped breast and back to her stomach letting her fingertips memorize her body by each inch.

Seconds later, gasps, moans, panting, and screams of pleasure filled the room. "I wouldn't be surprised if the whole building heard you." Alex spoke, scooting up to face Piper. Piper raised her eyebrows in shock before kissing alex and laughing, "Mmm was I that loud?" "I'm pretty sure you were babe." Alex laughed pulling the covers over them. "Babe already?" Piper joked placing her hands on Alex's waist. "get some sleep kid." Alex kissed her forehead and turned her body to spoon her. Piper softly moaned, "your hands are so soft and warm." Alex smiled and closed her eyes.

7:00 am

Piper was awaken by her alarm on her phone going off repeatedly. "Fuck", Piper groaned putting one of her pillows over her head to cover ears and face. "Wake your ass up Piper." Alex whispered into Pipers ear moving the pillow. "5 more minutes al, please." Piper whined turning her body over. Alex flipped her over and jumped on top of her. "I got 5 minutes for you baby." Alex chuckled and tickled Piper and kissed all over her still naked body. "Alex. Alex... stop it. please..get..off of me. pleeeaaase.... get off... i cant... breathe. aaleeex." Alex stopped and looked Piper straight into her eyes. "what?" Piper asked laughing lightly with a big smile. "I love you", Alex laughed out. "I love you too now please get off of me before i'm late to work." Alex gave her a long hard tongue kiss. "mm wow tongue." Alex smiled and sat up again. Alex slid her fingertips up and down Piper's waist, her breast and the middle of her stomach. She massaged her inner thigh and kissed from her lips to her neck, collar bone, chest, breast, stomach/abdomen, and finally down to where she needed her most. She had no clothes on from the night before.

Alex trailed her hand slowly down pipers stomach and rubbed her middle finger up her soaking slit earning a loud and soft moan. "Alex.."Piper moaned out gripping onto her shoulder tightly. Alex smirked and raised an eyebrow stopping. "Why are you so wet Pipes?" Alex laughed getting off of her. "Wooooow. Well its not because you didn't just tease the hell out of me Alex." piper rolled her eyes and hopped off of the bed going into the bathroom. "Hey Piper. got a little something rolling down your thigh." Alex laughed out pointing. "thanks." Piper said sarcastically while wiping her inner thigh with her hand. "God Piper get your shit together." Piper whispered to herself walking into the bathroom.

"Al!"Piper yelled from the bathroom.
"yea?" Alex popped her head into the bathroom.

"Can you get Vanessa dressed? Daya should be here any minute." Piper asked closing her makeup pallet.

"Yea of course." Alex started to walk out then poked her head back in. "Oh yeah, check the calendar. She has a different menu this week. It's the first 4th of the month sooo... that means it your turn to cook and wash dishes until the 8th." Alex winked pointing her finger at Piper's face. "God already?" Piper asked sarcastically walking past Alex. She laughed and smacked piper's ass following her out of the bathroom; Piper smiled and turned around. While Alex went to clothe Vanessa, Piper put her makeup on the desk and walked into the closet. She got out a black fitted skirt and a white silk blouse that could practically be seen through. she grabbed her phone and charger and headed down the spiral stairs.

Piper was in the living room throwing pillows jackets and anything unbreakable she could throw.

"Piper what the fuck are you looking for. Stop throwing shit." Alex walked over to piper and put her hands around her waist to calm her. Piper sighed, "Have you seen my purse i cant find it anywhere."

Alex laughed. "Obviously you weren't looking, your purse is on the counter over here. She was pulling stuff out of it. So that means stop being so lazy when you get home and putting your purse on the floor. You've got a smart kid." she walked back into the kitchen to finish making her and Piper's egg salads.

"Is egg salad the only thing i'll ever eat for lunch?" Piper asked fixing her and alex a coffee.

"Well you don't ever complain or make any suggestions. So until you choose something else, yes." Alex was now done packing the lunch and was walking over behind Piper.

"Alex don't get me going. And don't get touchy." Piper raised her finger in demand. Alex laughed at Piper and Kissed her neck while messaging her shoulders and up and down her arms. "Alex...stop it." Piper breathed out grabbing Alex's hands. Piper moved Alex's hands around her body as Alex continued kissing on every inch of Pipers neck and shoulders.

Alex pulled both of Piper's arms behind her with one hand and pulled her skirt up to her waist and turned her around. Right before Alex started, there was a knock at the door.

"Fuck." Piper groaned. Alex started walking towards the door until Piper grabbed her arm. "Please. Just a quicky right now. You don't have to finish me off, I just need you inside of me before you open that door." She had a needy look in her eyes. Alex sighed and smiled then walked back to her.

She hurriedly stuck 2 fingers in her and went as fast as she could."Shit. Alex, don't stop."Piper heavily whispered into Alex's ear. "Stop whispering in my ear before I fuck you harder." She said entering one extra finger. Her heavy breathing and moans into alex's ear turned her on even more. Alex stopped and helped Piper off of the counter and opened the door.

"Bridget!" Alex yelled opening the door to hug the lady.

"Heyy why are you dressed like you're about to go to work?" Bridget asked laughing.

Alex stood there confused for the first few seconds then finally understood. "Ohhhh my god. Today is the 4th it's Sunday."

"Fuck it's Sunday?!" Piper asked grabbing her coffee off of the counter.

"Yea no work today, but i thought we should have a girls day. I brought some wine, dark opaque as you guys like." Bridget smiled walking in sitting the wine on the kitchen bar.

"Um with me currently breast feeding I don't think that's pretty smart."

"Oh shut up. Thank you Bridge." Alex smiled watching Piper walk towards her.

"No work? So much for the rush this morning." Piper winked at her and nudging Alex making her laugh.

"Ever heard of pump & dump?" Bridget asked putting her hands on the counter.

"No! Bridget don't.. too late." Alex dropped her hands onto her thighs and walked over to the couch.

"God what did you cook Alex? Why is it so sticky?" Bridget asked and jumped off of the counter.

"Oh shit." Piper mumbled and walked away.

"Where ya goin' Pipes?" Alex teased raising her eyebrow.

"Oh um, just uhh. Oh yea, the bathroom... upstairs. yea. The bathroom." Piper rocked back and forth nervously. Alex laughed, stood up, and walked over to Bridget who was washing her hands. Alex sighed long and dramatically.

"So I am going to apologize for getting...um I guess... woman release on your hand." Alex stretched her lips and gritted her teeth together in embarrassment. Bridget looked up with widened eyes.

"Cum? Are you serious? God, do better Alex and stop having sex on the counter that is so unsanitary." Bridget said spraying her hands in the sink to dry them. "I'm sorry, she was just so horny and turned on. It was hot and turning me on too. You just make sure you check next time you decide to spring onto my counter top." Alex whispered side eyeing the stairs as Piper slowly walked looking at her feet as they went down step by step.

"Yea she doesn't want to. I told her about 'Pump & Dump' one day i wanted her to get drunk with me. Her wittle baby is just too important." Alex said teasing Piper.

"God stop it Alex." Piper blushed hitting her hand.

"Speaking of baby, why haven't i seen her? She's always asleep when i'm over here. Either asleep or really quiet. Tryna keep your baby away from me eh?" Bridget raised an eyebrow smiling playfully.

"Oh yea, shes a quiet child. Alex did something to make her like her more than me. But no, Of course not, I would never. But today is your lucky day. She's over there on the floor. I don't know what she's doing though." Piper lifted her head off of Alex shoulder and walked over to the front of the couch where her child was; Alex followed.

"Oh no Vanessa. Baby I told you to keep the toys out of your mouth. Alex you can't keep giving her these small objects. She'll choke for god's sake." Piper picked her up, put her on her side and took the toy from her. Vanessa started to cry and scream.

"Oh no i'm not doing this." Piper put her back on the floor taking the small toys away. Alex walked over to Vanessa and picked her up backwards.

"Shh. Calm down rascal." Alex laughed rubbing her back. She rocked side to side and shushed her.

"How are you a better mother than I am?" Piper scoffed and plopped down on the couch and rested her palm on her cheek. "Oh never. It's the little things that you don't do. You just have to get a hang of her tantrums and learn to deal with them like her mother. I'll never be as good of a mother as you." Alex said sitting next to Piper.

"Bridge, you wanna go?" Alex asked Bridget holding Vanessa out.

"Urm. My daughter is not a baseball." Piper said calmly raising her head up and putting it back down. Alex and Bridget laughed as Bridget took Vanessa from Alex. Bridget admired the beautiful child before her.

"God, she's beautiful Piper." Bridget frowned. "i'm still trying to decide if I should ask Franky about a baby but I just don't know how to ask her." Piper sighed,

"Come on bridge, don't be scared. Just do something nice; like cook her dinner or take her out. Sometime along the way just pop it. Just let whatever comes out of your mouth, flow." Piper smiled softly. Alex laid her head on Piper's shoulder and rubbed the back of Piper's hand with her thumb and smiled.

"You're right piper. I can try tomorrow night." Just as she said that her phone rang. She pulled it out and look at the caller i.d.

"Oh, it's Franky i have to get this. Here piper." She handed the child to Piper and walked into the kitchen.

Piper brought Vanessa upstairs into her room and put her to sleep. That took about 3 minutes considering she was already tired. She put her into her crib and took a picture of her. She went down the hall to the bedroom she and Alex slept in and changed her clothes. She changed into a white strapless crop top & light distressed jean. She buttoned her pants and slipped on her black nike socks and grabbed the baby monitor. She then jogged back downstairs and sat where she was before; next to Alex.

"Hey gorgeous", Alex spoke with a big smile as Piper put the baby monitor on the glass coffee table in front of them.

"Hey, where's Bridget?" Piper asked lifting her feet onto Alex's legs.

"Balcony." Alex started messaging Piper's feet softly with the right amount of pressure. Piper lightly moaned in pleasure letting her head fall back onto the arm of the couch. "I haven't felt this great in months." Piper exhaled. Alex stopped and looked up at her she continued with one hand and let the other one slowly move up her leg.

"Alex. No." Piper laughed and grabbed Alex's hand but she continued to move upward. Piper gave up and let go of her hand; it was now on her inner thigh. She rubbed her inner thigh softly earning light moans.

"Alex, Bridget is right outside." Piper said looking down at Alex and putting her hand on top of Alex's.

"And you're right here, so?" she said taking her hand from her thigh and putting it under her knee lifting it around her waist and began kissing her. Her left hand was resting on her stomach and her other hand was on the side of her thigh rubbing it. Piper had one hand in Alex's hair and the other one on her butt moving up and down. Piper cocked her head back  and looked at her. "What?" Alex chuckled. "I love you." Piper said with a grin rubbing the back of Alex's head through her hair with her fingertips. Alex adjusted herself and put both of her hands on Piper's chest and rested her chin there smiling.

"I love you too.......Be my girlfriend." Piper's smile turned into a shocked expression.

"Really?" She said scooting up so that her back was on the arm of the couch.

"Yea, be mines. We can go on family vacations. Then when the world finds out, we can do interviews together. Meet a few celebrities, clubbing, parties." Alex started playing with the zipper on Piper's pants while letting her play with her hair.

"Well not so sure about the clubbing part. But yes I will be your girlfriend. Forever and ever until my last breath." Piper smiled and leaned down grabbing her face and kissing her lips. They stopped after a few seconds and Alex realized she didn't want to just always have sex with Piper.

"I love you Pipes and I don't want our relationship based on sex. Just cuddle with me and love me." Alex softly smiled and wrapped her arms around Piper's waist. She kissed Piper's abdomen and laid her head down on it and closed her eyes before she exhaled. Piper scooted down to put her head on the couch as she closed her eyes and continued rubbing Alex's neck with her thumb.

They suddenly heard loud clapping and sarcastic sniffles.

"Oh that was beautiful." Bridget said wiping her invisible tears and clapping.

Piper quickly jumped up off the couch.

"Ow, fuck Piper what the hell?!" Alex yelled rubbing her forehead that had hit the couch.

"I'm sorry babe. PTSD gets the best of me. Jumps scares and Anxiety i'm so sorry." Piper rushed back over to Alex and rubbed her head. "What the hell Bridget? Can you not scare people like that." Alex said sitting up and turned around. "Sorry I just had to ruin the moment before I actually started crying. And I also wanted to tell you that Franky and Bea are coming over Possibly Allie." Piper had a confused look on her face.

"Franky, Bea, and Allie. All those names sound awfully familiar its almost scary." Piper laughed and sat back on the couch.

"Francesca, Red, and Novack." Bridget said sitting on the opposite side of the couch kicking her Nike's off of her feet and putting her feet up onto the couch crossing her legs. She took a sip of her wine and sighed.

"We need some Telly in here." Bridget said laughing.

"Don't spill that on my couch. It's 5 months new." Alex said standing up. She walked over to the TV and grabbed the remote.

"Choose." She tossed it over to Bridget and laid back in between Piper's Legs.

"Did you tell Daya not to come?" Alex asked playing with Piper's fingers.

"Yea she said she'll just get her Tuesday."

"Tuesday? Babe I won't have my car Tuesday. Plus all 3 of us have early shifts." Alex rolled her eyes.

"I know I know she's coming over here she's picking her up. Don't worry." Piper said messaging Alex's scalp with her free hand.

"Oooh have you guys watched the new season of Brooklyn Nine Nine?" Bridget was on 'on demand' looking through the episodes of Brooklyn Nine Nine.

"Nope never watched it." Piper said now braiding Alex's hair.

"Well i'm gonna start my new season." Bridget smiled and pressed play. Piper watched the show as she continuously braided and unbraided Alex's hair; Alex slowly started falling asleep while also watching the show. Piper eventually fell asleep too. Alex and Bridget were then the only ones waken out of their light sleep by the door flying open and hearing a ramble of bags. They both turned their heads sharply to see Franky standing there with a big smile.

Bridget smiled widely. "Wow Doyle, maybe learn how to knock would ya?" Alex rolled her neck and laid back down between Pipers bent legs. "Well hello to you too Alex." Franky smiled and leaned over the couch kissing Bridget.

"Hi franky" Alex said sarcastically rolling her eyes and scrolling on her social media.

"Why the hell do you have Chips, wine and meat? Who informed me of the party at my house?" Alex asked.

"Oh no Jet don't tell me you forgot." Franky said with a wide smile and widened eyes. Alex then remembered.

"Oh shit!! The game tonight!" She said putting her phone on the coffee table and jumped up going into the kitchen.

"Alex shut your face before you be putting my child ba.." she was starting to turn her head towards Alex until she saw Franky.

"FRANKY!!" She also jumped off the couch and into a smirking franky's arms and wrapped her legs around her.

"Vanilla cake!! How long has it been?" Franky was now practically squeezing piper.

"I have so many questions. But can we start with why does my girlfriend have her legs wrapped around my friends, girlfriends body?" Alex said pouring juice in a glass.

"Oh chill she use to be like my best friend in high school. Omg she was my protector. It's long story." Piper exhaled releasing her legs from Franky's body.

"Hey Gidge." Franky smiled kissing her forehead and sitting by her feet and putting them on to her lap. "Hey." She sipped her wine.

"Well maybe now you could turn on something we all want to watch. Babe you know I hate that show." Franky said as she raised her eyebrows.

The four friends sat in comfortable silence watching Gerald's game.
"Oh this movie is stupid. Alex don't ever try any stupid shit like this. Handcuffs when you have a heart problem what the hell." Piper was fussing at the tv making all of them laugh at her. Once they were done laughing piper heard small cries and cooing noises from the baby monitor

"Alex sit up. I gotta go get Nessa." Piper whispered.

Alex grabbed the back of pipers head and whispered back raspy like. "Piper stop whispering in my ear before I do some things to you." Piper closed her eyes and put her arms around Alex's neck and kissed it.

Bridget and Franky burst into laughter. Piper rolled her eyes and sighed, "get up."

Alex sat up and so did piper. She speed walked up the stairs and into the room. She picked her up and put her head in left hand and her butt in her right.

She started to smile at her as she laughed. "I love you." She whispered and kissed her head full of blonde swirls. She went to the closet and got out a small hat for the baby's head.

She was still a pretty small baby for 3 months. She put the hat on her and smoothed it down. She stood in the body mirror and posed.

"I think I have my twin Nessa. Do you think so?" Piper smiled and looked at her. "You're beautiful and mommy loves you. I will protect you through anything and have your back. One day you might even have a little brother or sister. But I can't say. When you have another sibling, protect them and love them and care for them the way I do you. Be there for them and be there keeper. You might not know what I'm saying but I want you to remember these three words. I got you." She kissed her head again and grabbed her blanket. She walked downstairs to see everyone staring at her.

"What?" Piper asked with furrowed brows laying down on the couch

"You're such a soft person." Alex laughed and kissed her before laying back in there previous position.

"Oh shut up." They all laughed along with them.

Franky walked over to piper and stood there while Alex held her hand up for the baby. "What up Franky?" She smiled sarcastically placing the baby on Alex's chest.

"I was never informed of a baby coming out of your vagina." Franky raised her eyebrow.

"Because technically she didn't come out of my vagina." They all looked at her confused making her laugh.

"Oh damn I'm confused now." Alex said rolling her eyes.

"I rushed into an emergency c-section. I didn't have a natural birth." Piper laughed.

Alex turned around to face her.
"Why were you rushed?"

"She had the umbilical wrapped around her neck. And anytime she moved around or kicked we both stopped breathing and the oxygen mask was strong but my body was weak. We could both be dead right now but. I don't know." She shrugged and bent her leg.

"Who was with you." Franky asked sitting on the arm of the couch.

"Doctors." She was verge on tears.

"Well next time.." Alex started but got cut off by Piper.

"Next time?" She raised her eyebrows.

"Yes. Next time. You won't be alone you'll have everyone by your side." Alex said rubbing her thigh.

Piper closed her eyes and rested her head to the side grabbing Alex's hand and interlocking their fingers.

"I love you." Piper said shooting down and kissing her.

Franky tapped her on the shoulder and whispered.

They all went back to laying in their original laying spots except Alex with a baby on her chest.

She was watching tv when she heard a phone camera. She looked over to see Alex taking pictures. "ALEX!" She yelled putting her hand up to cover the camera. "When Will you stop trying to take picture of me?"

"When you decide to take a normal picture with me." Alex laughed and deleted the pictures.

"Maybe tomorrow." She smiled innocently.

The rest of the day was pretty boring until 3:00 pm when the game came on. Piper, Lorna and Bridget sat in the kitchen cooking together while Vanessa played with her feet and kicked and cooed in the bassinet and Alex, Franky,Nicky and Bea watched the football game on the couch.

"Oh man!" They all jumped and yelled in unison.

"Alex!" Piper yelled back annoyed.

"Sorry pipes." She said smiling drinking her beer.

"Oh loosen up a bit." On of them said flying their hand in the air.

A sharp pain shot through Pipers body. Piper dropped the knife and told Bridget she'd be back. Grabbing her phone she walked over to the halo bassinet Vanessa laid in and picked her up. Piper stomped up the stairs and into the nursery, placed Vanessa in the crib and sat on her knees before she groaned. She sat on her knees facing the white leather settee bent over moaning and rubbing her lower back. She rocked back and forth with one hand on the couch and the other on her back.

She breathed in..1..2..then out and repeated this action over and over. Until the door slowly opened revealing Alex.

"I'm sorry pipes. I didn't mea.." she started

"Shhh" Piper put her hand out waving it up and and down. The pain stopped and she finally opened her eyes and looked at Alex keeping her position.

"You were saying?"

"Are you okay? You seem to be in a lot of pain. You need to go to the hospital or something?" Alex asked sitting down next to her rubbing her back.

"No no I'm fine." She let out a small hiss.

"Nope get up you need to go to the hospital." She was about to help her up but instead she grabbed the baby and Went downstairs.

"Anybody got experience with a baby?" She asked standing in front of the tv.

"Yo Vause! Get the fuck down or fuck the fuck off!" Nicky yelled waving her hand.

"Shut up Nicky." She rolled her eyes.

"Give me her." Lorna said taking her from Alex.

"Thank you lorna I'll pay you when I co.."

"Aleeeeeeeex." Piper let out a loud moan from upstairs.

"Someone's horny." Franky mumbled making Alex roll her eyes and ran back upstairs. She went into the nursery only to find piper not there anymore.

"Piper! Where the hell are you at?!" Alex yelled from the 'balcony' hallway.

"They're playing some kind of kinky game up there." Franky said laughing.

"Shut the hell up Franky!" Alex yelled at her with a red face storming down the hallway.

There was no noise after that but Pipers moaning and groaning and the TV downstairs. Alex walked into the bedroom to find piper standing up in front of the bed stretching. She placed her hands on the bed and rocked side to side. She took a deep breath and yelled.

"My gooood!!" She dropped to the floor and Alex walked over to her and dropped next to her.

"You okay babe?" She said puckering her lips rubbing Piper's back. Piper picked her head up to reveal her red wet eyes.

"Alex it hurts." She sobbed.

"Okay come on we're gonna go to the emergency room." Alex grabbed her hand and helped her up before she stood up herself.

"Shit Pipes you're bleeding. Very badly." Piper had blood running down her light blue distressed jeans. Alex went into the closet and grabbed another pair of underwear and black pants. She ran to the closet in the balcony hallway and grabbed a towel.

"Shower sex." Franky laughed. Alex ignored her and rolled her eyes going back into the room. Piper was still i the same spot but sitting back on the floor.

"Come on Piper you have to stand up baby. Here let me help you, put these pants on." Alex bent down and helped her change her clothes.

She attempted to help her downstairs until she collapsed completely on the second to last step. "Oh fuck." Alex mumbled under her breath moving a hair out of her face.

"Piper!" Nicky yelled running towards the scene.

"Pipes. Come on baby. Get up! Shit." She jumped up and ran back upstairs. She grabbed her phone from out of the room and dialed 911.

Meanwhile

"Everything alright over there?" Bea asked rounding the kitchen island wiping her hands on a towel.

"Piper, she just collapsed on the stairs." Nicky was cradling pipers head in her arms on her lap.

Alex came running back to the stairs with her phone in her pocket. She dropped next to piper and touched her face.

"Piper, I want you to listen to me babe. Can you hear me?" Alex cries out as she had tears rolling down her cheeks and onto her lap.

_____________________

This is probably bullshit but I just wanted to update the book. REALLY hope this is enjoyable. I'll try to finish the next chapter tonight. Or in the morning. BUT good news; the next 3 chapter already have at least 700 words so they'll be done very soon. Thank you ALL for the support! 💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 365 21
โ๐’๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ข๐š๐œ, ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ข๐š๐œ, ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐๐š๐ง๐œ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๏ฟฝ...
6.4K 259 21
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ. ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ...
335K 5.8K 33
I got bored of reading the same things everyday. So I decided to make my own story while I'm waiting for other good stories to come out. โš ๏ธMAY CONTA...
5.3K 65 3
I hate description! If you read this story and want to give a description or summary, you can.