Haikyuu! Soulmate x Reader

By _bluberries

Multiple different Soulmate scenarios with the Haikyuu cast. Requests are accepted. The only thing I own is m... More

Introduction!
Soulmate Au's Used
|01| Nishinoya Yuu |Color|
|02| Oikawa Tooru |Timer|
|03| Akaashi Keiji |First Words|
|04| Sugawara Koushi |Truth|
|05| Kuroo Tetsurou |Injury Mark|
|06| Hanamaki Takahiro |Writing|
|07| Ushijima Wakatoshi |Symbols|
|08| Bokuto Kotaro |Heterochromia|
|09| Haiba Lev |Dreams|
|10| Yamaguchi Tadashi |Red String|
|11| Tsukishima Kei |Name|
|12| Kyoutani Kentarou |First Words|
|13| Tendo Satori |Age|
|14| Shirabu Kenjiro |Color|
|15| Iwaizumi Hajime |Glow|
Vote Your Favorite! |CLOSED|
Voting Results!
|16| Akaashi Keiji |First Words II|
|17| Sugawara Koushi |Color|
|18| Oikawa Tooru |Talents|
|19| Bokuto Kotaro |Last Words|
|20| Kozume Kenma |Thoughts|
|21| Sawamura Daichi |Symbols|
|22| Oikawa Tooru |Writing|
|23| Akaashi Keiji |Injury Mark|
|24| Sugawara Koushi |Emotions|
|26| Azumane Asahi |Name|
|27| Semi Eita |First Words|
|28| Yamaguchi Tadashi |Hanahaki|
|29| Ennoshita Chikara |Writing|
|30| Ushijima Wakatoshi |Dreams|
Part II!

|25| Hanamaki Takahiro/Matsukawa Issei |Tattoo|

13.3K 402 224
By _bluberries

Alright! Yes, this is still an xReader! All of my chapter will be xReaders lol. It just has a twist~

Matching tattoos pop up at a certain age, which is 18! But, they can pop up at anytime of that year, as long as you're still 18. The tattoos all match!

Makki's birthday is January twenty-seventh and Mattsun's is March first! If you're birthday is after one of theirs then, you know, put it before lol. I don't know pretend your birthday is a year before their's or something (Though that would mean you didn't graduate on time lol.)

Oikawa's back as your close friend lol, he's just so convenient. He's not even my favorite what is this. Maybe it's because he's easy to write about, he's very playful so it's easy to make a friendship work with his character.

Requested by IzayaLevi

------

You stare at the bold letters tattooed on the inside of your upper arm. The letters MS stand out against your skin, though you can never guess what they could stand for. You shrug before standing up and approaching the large mass of boys surrounding their coach. The old man yells something at them and they all yell something back before separating. Hanamaki lazily jogs over to you.

"I'm gonna go grab my stuff and change."

"Alright, but where is Mattsun?"

"He skipped because it's his birthday." You laugh lightly while waving the tall male over to the locker rooms. Suddenly a loud noise comes from inside and boys pour out. They all stand in front of you and push a shirtless Hanamaki up to you.

"Manager, his tattoo finally showed up!" Oikawa yells while pointing to his back. He spins the male around for you to see.

MS

Your eyes widen in shock and you blink again to make sure you're not seeing things. The rest of the team looks at you in confusion as you gawk at the tattoo on Hanamaki's back.

"Holy sh-"

"HEY GUYS, GUESS WHO'S EIGHTEEN AND GOT THEIR TATTOO ON THEIR BIRTHDAY!" The incredibly loud voice of Matsukawa echoes throughout the gym. The rest of the boys look at him before pointing to Hanamaki.

"He got his too!"

"Woah, really dude?! Let me see it!" The birthday boy speed walks over to the rest of the group and Hanamaki shows his back for him to see. Matsukawa gasps dramatically before twisting around and pointing to the back of his thigh. "Dude we match!"

"Holy shit, you know what this means!" Hanamaki says with wide eyes. Matsukawa nods quickly before the two loop their arms together. "Meme Soulmates!"

"Why, out of all the people, did these two have to be soulmates..." Iwaizumi mutters under his breath. Oikawa laughs and Iwaizumi smacks him over the top of the head. Your eyes go in between the two of them, equal parts confusion and frustration. What the hell was happening, and why was it happening to you? Hanamaki looks back over at you, big smile on his face.

"What were you saying earlier (F/n)?"

"...It's nothing," You say in a low voice, "I'm going home, I'll see you guys later...."

--A Year Later--

"(F/n)-chan, I want ice cream!" Oikawa whines loudly. You watch as he brushes back his bangs, which are sticking to his forehead from the sweat, away from his face. They flop back down and he scowls before clipping them back. You sigh loudly and lean further into the tiny fan you had bought. The air conditioning in your apartment is broken and wouldn't be fixed until the next day. So you and Oikawa are sitting around, gross and sweaty, skipping your lecture because you were to tired to get ready in the heat.

"Fine, we'll go get ice cream."

"Yeah!" He yells before tackling you in a hug. You gasp as your body quickly heats up and you push him off. "It's to hot for hugs Tooru!"

"Aw, it's never to hot for hugs!" He says with a smile and wink. You roll your eyes before getting up and looking for your keys. After finding them the two of you load into your car and blast the air conditioning. You drive down to the ice cream shop, which is only a few blocks away, and sigh in relief when you enter the cold shop. Oikawa picks up cotton candy while you get (f/f).

Oikawa licks his ice cream a few times before tilting his head to the side. "You know, you're nineteen now, right?"

"Yeah..."

"Did you ever get your tattoo?" You avert your eyes, you'd rather not talk about it. You mutter under your breath, "No."

Oikawa squints his eyes at you, he's not buying it. "You're lying."

You flinch, of course he knows you're lying. He can read people better than he can read his school books. You lift your short sleeve up with a sigh and show him your tattoo. His eyes widen and he looks from your face and back to the tattoo on your arm.

"Isn't that the same tattoo Makki and Mattsun have?" You blink at him and look down at the table. "Why the hell didn't you say anything about it?!"

"Because they're definitely perfect for each other. They looked so happy when they found out. I couldn't possibly ruin that..."

"You're lying again." Oikawa says while staring at you, "Just tell me the truth."

"..."

"(F/n)"

"Fine! I was scared alright?! Scared they wouldn't accept me, and no matter how many times I thought about it I still came to the same conclusion; I'm the problem! They already have each other, they had each other long before they found out they were soulmates! Even without the damn tattoos I was always an extra person for them to have around!" You yell with tears in your eyes. You look up to meet Oikawa's stare, but he's looking behind you with wide eyes and a slightly open mouth. The surprised expression makes you turn around and your quick to pull down your sleeve. Behind you stands Hanamaki and Matsukawa, hand in hand, looking at you with surprised expressions.

In one quick motion you swipe the tears from your eyes and stand up from your seat. You avoid the eyes of the two newcomers and look at the ground beside their feet. "H-Hey guys! Didn't think we'd see you here, right Tooru? Sorry, I can't stay though. I'm supposed to be at a lecture in a few minutes." You mutter before rushing past the two boys. The door dings behind you and you fly into your car and quickly start it. As you're pulling out you see Hanamaki fly out of the shop and look around quickly. His wide eyes meet yours before you look away and pull out of the small parking lot.

------

You sit in your suffocating room with tears running down your face. The secret you had maintained so well, up until you graduated and even past that, had been revealed with just a few careless words and bad timing. Your friendship, which had been just fine up until this point, was clearly not salvageable. You curl into an even tighter ball thinking about the two boys, your best friends and soulmates, and the fact that you wouldn't be able to comfortably talk to them anymore. They may not even want to talk to you anymore. With these thoughts running through your head you sob even harder into the pillow your holding.

You open your eyes as you hear the sound of the front door opening. A thumping sound makes you curl up more and then the door to your room flies open. A panting Hanamaki stands in the door way, hand against the frame while he stares at you. Slowly he approaches, until he's sitting on the edge of the bed. He reaches out his hand, hesitating right before touching your sleeve. You stare at him, watching the way his eyes close before he lifts up your sleeve. He opens one eye a little bit before shutting it again. With a low sigh he grabs you and hugs you.

"W-What?"

"Why didn't you tell me?" He says quietly. You stay silent as you feel his heart race in his chest. It could also be yours though, you're not quite sure. You stay silent and the two of you sit there.

"Actually, I don't need you to tell me why." He says before pulling back slightly, "But, I have something I need you to know. If you felt like you weren't welcome when you saw we all had the same tattoo then you should have still come to us. We will always welcome you, you're my best friend for crying out loud! No one's more important than you. Don't forget that I love you with all my heart, okay?" Tears run down your face and you nod at him before squeezing him. More footsteps sound behind Hanamaki and suddenly more arms are around you.

"Hey, I love you too!" Matsukawa says in his low voice. You let out a shaky laugh as you put one of your arms around him and pull him closer. "See, this totally works!"

"I always knew something, well more like someone, was missing!"

"Hey, you saying I wasn't enough?" Matsukawa says in mock offense. The three of you laugh, though you're stopped when Oikawa whines loudly from the doorway.

"(F/n)-chan, you said it's too hot for hugs!" You roll your eyes and the other two laugh, "Go hug Hajime."

"But he'll hit me!"

"That's my problem how?"

"(F/n)-chan!"

------

I love these boys my god.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.4K 2.8K 34
COMPLETED a tiktok famous dumb gurl🙀🙀🤪🤪aka you and an entire volleyball league (no idea) what could possibly go wrong?? I PROMISE WE'RE GETTING T...
171K 5.5K 44
Who knew the rumored volleyball player that is called The Emperor of the Court also the Soul Collector would go to Karasuno ? (L/N) (F/N) is a volle...
65.5K 2K 18
Ukai forces hinata and tsukishima to get along after so many months of tension and arguments. They are forced to hang out every Saturday, which event...
236K 6.8K 24
One-shots of your favorite volleyball dorks (ू•ᴗ•ू❁) --- I do not own Haikyuu or any of the show/manga's characters. They all belong to Haruichi Furu...